Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? (42766 Views)

What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Sniperwallace07(m): 6:02am On Jul 15, 2023
fortunechy:
No 5 is so wrong. Responsibilit(ies) won't make u not to have sex for months until u can't perform... If responsibility or responsibilities will make u not to have sex then the poor and the less privileged won't give birth at all..

Most people use s*x to cool off from responsibilities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Basiljoe: 6:20am On Jul 15, 2023
Nahunger:

Brother Benard 🤣🤣🤣
Who be brother Bernard?

1 Like

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by bomsilaga(m): 6:22am On Jul 15, 2023
Desusi:
I wasn't told that the moment l married, another person wahala becomes my own.In other words, my wife's trouble in relationship to her family becomes my own,not only this everything l have become everybody things, my wife, myself and children. Keeping secret from my wife make me becomes unfaithful to my vow,similarly, relating with opposite sex other than my wife becomes unpardonable offence.

Story of my life!!!

2 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Suspect33(m): 6:26am On Jul 15, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
People have very happy and natural marriages.

Pray a Novena to the Sacred Heart before marriage. (Maybe the Litany).
take your idol worshipping out of here. How y'all have got access to the Bible and y'all still choose ignorance is baffling

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Prenonjebose: 6:29am On Jul 15, 2023
Hearing the these words "what have you ever done for me" even when you carry out 90% of the responsibilities.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Suspect33(m): 6:39am On Jul 15, 2023
bobbiiee:
1. That there will be compromise.
2. That you may need to apologize when you have done nothing wrong.
3. That you may need to lower you expectations though they are not out of reach.
I'd rather the marriage breaks down.. tufia

2 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Blitzking: 6:42am On Jul 15, 2023
Manson1:
Things nobody may tell you about marriage:

1) At some point in marriage, love may fade, you will only need commitment to survive. Especially when your partner changes from the person you knew initially.

2) As a woman, enjoy your single life now because when you marry, you will let go of certain lifestyle and enjoyment because of kids and family responsibilities.

3) As a man, when you marry , you must let go of certain life for your family reputation and integrity.

4) Attraction Wanes. This is one of the things nobody tells you about marriage. Even if you marry the most beautiful woman or a handsome man, one fine day, the attraction is sure to wane.You may feel that your partner is no longer attractive or your partner may feel the same about you. But still, the marriage can survive when you fall inlove with your partner's soul, not just the body.

4) Your in-laws are not your friends. Relate with them with caution.

5) You can stay many months without séx because of responsibilities.

6) Marriage is work, you work to make it work.

7) You need to forgive because you will always be offended.

8.) Childbirth can change your physical look or cause damage to your body. A successful child delivery is a miracle

9) If you marry someone who feels he or she is too good for you, you will suffer. The person will always make you feel less, like you're privileged to marry him/her

10) If you're a career driven person, marry a supportive partner, Marry someone who is eager to aspire. If you marry unsupportive partner or someone who settles for status quo, you will suffer alot

Cc; Walshak Kos

Let's hear from the married folks cool
No 4 is wat av always done. Makes me look like a bad person

3 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by hookupagent1: 6:42am On Jul 15, 2023
Zyxsc:
1. For a man, it's just a bills-paying institution. You go pay bills sotey you go forget wetin carry you enter the marriage in the first place

2. Enjoy your bachelorhood Wella before going into it. 40 is not too late for a man to get married.

3. You can't prove you're mentally strong until you're married because na then you go know what it takes to retrain an adult child like your wife. She go do some kain things wey be say, e fit make you go crazy.

4. If you can avoid it, please do. It's not worth it. Once you're married, you'll loose a part of your freedom. You can only regain it at the detriment of your home.

5. Don't go into marriage because of children. They may grow up and not make you happy by going against your wish (of course, they have their own lives to live. You've lived yours). Don't go into marriage because you love your girlfriend. Na this one go clear your eyes pass. Go into marriage because you want a life-long friend. Even at that, it's still a gamble. E fit shock you 10 years down the line.

Well said

3 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by TrainPark: 6:45am On Jul 15, 2023
vickydevoka:

So you also think the same for your parents. My mama lazy, she self know. Na my papa be number 1

This is the stupid emotional blackmail you women bring into marriage when you lack any logic.

Why does it have to be about his own parents?
Can't you stay on a topic on its own merit and share your own views without acting like a senseless person whose only tool of discuss is emotional blackmail.

By your own logic, anything you have ever said describes your own father and mother, right? ... you see how stupid you come across?

Women also have sense and your kind of foolishness is tolerated by men only because they want to fvck you. No animal reasons like this and survives in nature. Fools die fast.

If you ask that of his parents then you should say that of your own parents too.

Very foolish way of reasoning. You make intelligent women look bad.

9 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Greenfusion: 6:45am On Jul 15, 2023
simplesearch:

Very useless advice none should listen to or accept. In life You always get your complementary half, meaning you can't be deceitful, promiscuous, cunning, and expect to get the opposite by chance if such does exist. There are women who will choose never to get marry again after the death of their husband. There are also many who serves as breadwinner for their homes when the going became tough for the man without blowing a trumpet. If you get marry to an ex-hooker, bisexual, serial fornicator or even a leabian or a godless fellow and except to have a good and sincere partner; you're joikng.

I don't totally agree with u on this, some of the so called serial fornicator et al. Like u highlighted became best wives and the so called Holy women worse wives, there's no "cast in stone" definition of what would make a good wife...... while we try not to generalize, a man can finance a woman through school, take care of her every need and family for years without d woman working, nobody would hear of it, d moment d man gets indisposed and same woman starts financing the home for just 4 months, the whole world would know..most women behave like this.

4 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Segzy19: 6:46am On Jul 15, 2023
No. 4:. Your in-laws are not your enemies either....

We will all become in-laws to other persons for sure...

2 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by WriterX(m): 6:47am On Jul 15, 2023
Father would always say "be careful of the advice people give to you, because an advice can either come from a bad experience or a good one or even worse no experience at all"

Even the bible says "test all prophecies (listen the hebrew word shema) but only take that which is in accordance to the word of God."

5 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Psoul(m): 6:49am On Jul 15, 2023
Read This Carefully

A man can cheat on his woman and still love her but a woman cannot cheat on her man and still love him. I say this because while men do not have sex with emotions, women can't have sex without attaching emotions to it. This is the reason men simply need a place to have sex while women need a reason to have sex.
Most women who take their husbands to court for divorce are those that cheat on their men. A non cheating woman would most likely never take her husband to court for divorce, unless the man exceedingly abuses her physically and emotionally to the point of killing her.

Men don't equate sex with love. A man can have sex with another woman but still doesn't love her. That's why women who fell in love with married men find it difficult to find happiness in those relationships as they are just being used by those married men. But once a married woman starts sleeping with you, she can even narrates some hidden secretes concerning her husband and she will even tell you why she hates him (her husband). She can even accept poison from you to eliminate her husband.

For men, sex and love are two different things. But for women, sex and love are one and the same things. For men, sex comes first before love (infatuation), but for women love comes first before sex (true love). Therefore, once your woman starts having sex with another man/men, her love shifts from you to that man and she can even start giving that man the best food and love than she gives you.

The fact that your man is cheating on you doesn't mean he has stopped loving you. But I can't say the same for women. Once a woman starts cheating on you, she has fallen for someone else and you people will never live the same again. And she can even kill her husband once she starts cheating on him.
If your wife starts cheating, you should be a lucky man not to die in less than 10 years. It has been found that 95% of women who cheat wish their husbands dead. That is the main reason why it is dangerous for a man to continue staying with a wife who cheats on him. That is why is now encouraged everywhere in the world including in the Bible, for a man to divorce his wife only once she starts cheating on him. Cheating women are more deadly to husbands than ordinarily criminals or weapons. There are many cheating women in the world who invite criminals to break into her house at night only to come and eliminate her man and police officers plus relatives can't detect this as the same woman tend to moan more than any person at the funeral so as to attract sympathy and hide her evil acts.

That's why psychologists discourage women,more than men, from cheating.

Women can't handle the emotional conflict that comes with cheating.

That's the reason an observant and intelligent man will notice that his wife has started cheating on him once he starts doing it because most women tend to lose respect to their husbands and try to avoid sex with them in most times.

Cheating Women will even be giving excuses for not wanting to have sex with their husbands. Study has revealed that nearly 90% of women who cheat find it hard to have enjoyable sex with their husbands, again an intelligent man will detect this once his wife's behavior with regard to sex start changing. But a dull man can never detect this and always tolerate fake excuses from his cheating wife until he is completely eliminated.

Study has shown that every relationship begins to flounder once a woman starts cheating. There are many men who cheat on their partners but still show them true love. But it is very hard to find a relationship in which a woman is cheating and things still remain the same.

I repeat, nearly 100% of cheating women wish their husbands quick death or divorce to have unlimited sex freedom while nearly 100% of cheating men can't wish their wives quick death or divorce. That is why most men cant allow their wives to be physically or verbally abused by their girlfriends. Men will always stand for their wives.

A man would cheat but still love and respect his wife, but the opposite is true with cheating women.

Once your wife starts sleeping with other men/man, just know that your death is near.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Suspect33(m): 6:50am On Jul 15, 2023
EriMma1:
Marriage na cage from the way I see married women. Whenever we go out with them and try to chill, you'll see them hurrying back home to meet up with school runs and chores. Haba! Me I'll just be laughing and enjoying myself till 8-9pmish before going home.

Sometimes marriage scares me.
You're trying to make marriage look bad so you'll feel good about your single state grin grin

Your friends are mother's (one of the best things that could happen to a woman), and it comes with it's responsibilities which they rise up to, and then there's you grin grin.. trying to convince yourself that you're living "the life".. it's called a defense mechanism grin grin

5 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by CLRF: 6:56am On Jul 15, 2023
Merch:
Just know that married men are going through a lot

Have you ever wondered what is behind the man in the photo you shared? [code][/code]
Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Harrynight(m): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2023
grin

That if you don't have a sustainable source of regular income please don't marry,

That "I will manage is scam"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by franchasofficia: 7:02am On Jul 15, 2023
Nahunger:

Marrying a Nigerian girl from the age of 27 to 35 is a big no for me, about 92% of them have done series of abortions, slept with countless men, their sexual mileage is light years ahead of a man their age, at that level in life they want marriage cause they are no longer attractive and want to retire from their lacuna lifestyle.
Marrying such women as a man you will always hear things like...
1. Babe you are not satisfying sexually
2. Babe you are not caring like my ex hide
3. Babe your dick is not long like Yusuf
4. Babe you are not understanding like bidemi
5. Babe I can't have sex tonight because she has had threesomes, orgies etc with her prime age, while you the man want to explore in your marriage she is not ready for all that stress.
6. Most might be having deadly infections or inability to give birth...
Etc

Your pice is nice but a woman of 27 to 35 years and Above run for your life
All you said are assumptions bro.

A friend of mine will be getting married to a 35yrs old chick by December and guess what? The babe is a confirmed virgin. My friend is so sexually experienced and have lived wild life haven lived abroad for over a decade that a lady cant deceive him with virginity, so he even warned the girl that he would take her to a hospital for virginity test, the babe laughed. But later my guy confirmed himself that she is truly a V.

My point is, not all ladies above 27yrs are sexually exhausted like u said, yes many are and mostly not by their making but in the name of dating unstable Naija guys who promises ladies heaven and earth but with hidden intention to only hit and run. Ordinarily, most Nigerian ladies wished to marry their first love, but unfortunately due to dead Nigerian economy, their first love rarely succeed financially on time which usually make them not to end up marrying their first love.

A financially broke or struggling man should set his priorities right, his topmost priority should be how to overcome financial lack and poverty, and not how to marry a virgin that will be lost one day and that's the end.

So a financially struggling single man should first focus on marrying a lady that is not a financial baggage, a lady that would help him overcome financial challenges of life not focusing on marrying virgin or sexually pure woman.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by 9free(m): 7:06am On Jul 15, 2023
No subsidy on diapers, baby beverages and clothes

3 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by franchasofficia: 7:07am On Jul 15, 2023
Psoul:
Read This Carefully

A man can cheat on his woman and still love her but a woman cannot cheat on her man and still love him. I say this because while men do not have sex with emotions, women can't have sex without attaching emotions to it. This is the reason men simply need a place to have sex while women need a reason to have sex.
Most women who take their husbands to court for divorce are those that cheat on their men. A non cheating woman would most likely never take her husband to court for divorce, unless the man exceedingly abuses her physically and emotionally to the point of killing her.

Men don't equate sex with love. A man can have sex with another woman but still doesn't love her. That's why women who fell in love with married men find it difficult to find happiness in those relationships as they are just being used by those married men. But once a married woman starts sleeping with you, she can even narrates some hidden secretes concerning her husband and she will even tell you why she hates him (her husband). She can even accept poison from you to eliminate her husband.

For men, sex and love are two different things. But for women, sex and love are one and the same things. For men, sex comes first before love (infatuation), but for women love comes first before sex (true love). Therefore, once your woman starts having sex with another man/men, her love shifts from you to that man and she can even start giving that man the best food and love than she gives you.

The fact that your man is cheating on you doesn't mean he has stopped loving you. But I can't say the same for women. Once a woman starts cheating on you, she has fallen for someone else and you people will never live the same again. And she can even kill her husband once she starts cheating on him.
If your wife starts cheating, you should be a lucky man not to die in less than 10 years. It has been found that 95% of women who cheat wish their husbands dead. That is the main reason why it is dangerous for a man to continue staying with a wife who cheats on him. That is why is now encouraged everywhere in the world including in the Bible, for a man to divorce his wife only once she starts cheating on him. Cheating women are more deadly to husbands than ordinarily criminals or weapons. There are many cheating women in the world who invite criminals to break into her house at night only to come and eliminate her man and police officers plus relatives can't detect this as the same woman tend to moan more than any person at the funeral so as to attract sympathy and hide her evil acts.

That's the reason an observant and intelligent man will notice that his wife has started cheating on him once he starts doing it because most women tend to lose respect to their husbands and try to avoid sex with them in most times.

Cheating Women will even be giving excuses for not wanting to have sex with their husbands. Study has revealed that nearly 90% of women who cheat find it hard to have enjoyable sex with their husbands, again an intelligent man will detect this once his wife's behavior with regard to sex start changing. But a dull man can never detect this and always tolerate fake excuses from his cheating wife until he is completely eliminated.

Study has shown that every relationship begins to flounder once a woman starts cheating. There are many men who cheat on their partners but still show them true love. But it is very hard to find a relationship in which a woman is cheating and things still remain the same.

I repeat, nearly 100% of cheating women wish their husbands quick death or divorce to have unlimited sex freedom while nearly 100% of cheating men can't wish their wives quick death or divorce. That is why most men cant allow their wives to be physically or verbally abused by their girlfriends. Men will always stand for their wives.

A man would cheat but still love and respect his wife, but the opposite is true with cheating women.

Once your wife starts sleeping with other men/man, just know that your death is near.
That's true to a very great extent.

2 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by vickydevoka(m): 7:14am On Jul 15, 2023
AlphaHakimi:

I am speaking to you as an individual. If your dad was/is a good man, you will still love him whether he is married to your mum or not.

Every woman's gift is conditional and sentimental. Here is an analogy of a sentimental gift from women(Your mum)

" You return home from school and ask your father for 10,000 to buy a text book at school. He will ask you what textbook you want to buy and you may have probably inflated the amount for the textbook. At night, your father stays awake thinking of how he will give you his last 10k for school. Tomorrow morning he calls you and gives you 7k. He give 2k to your mum for food before going to work and he is left with Just 1k. Now he has to pay transport or fuel his car, he has to also buy something to eat from that same 1k.
Now you go back to your room feeling sad that your dad did not give you the complete money. While you are grumbling, your mum squeezes 3k into your hand and tells you 'don't mind your father, he is a stingy man' and immediately you collect the money from her, you feel better and begin to smile and your emotions surpasses your reasoning. You are angry at someone (your dad) who gave you 7k but you are happy with someone who gave you 3k". WOMEN ATTACH SENTIMENTS TO THEIR GIFTS.

Do not misinterpret my message for being misogynistic. I'm just trying to open your mind to properly understand the world and how women think.

Shalom

The moment you know your position as a father, the better for you. Most men just wanna be husband n not a father. A father is one who will alway there for his kids , a father is one who lead by example. The kind of man you are attracts the kinda woman who will end up with. Most men want to be living like a bachelor in marriage. No one should pressure you to marry, but when you decides to , please do it with a seriousness and be dedicated. I’m very ok at 32, Buh I don’t want to marry Bcus I know myself. I really want to enjoy my bachelor life , so by the time I gets into marriage I will fully dedicate myself and do away with a lot of things

4 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by OBTOREPA(m): 7:16am On Jul 15, 2023
Hadeylex:

Better never be. Just my advice for you
I will marry and will surely enjoy my marriage sir.

1 Like

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by OBTOREPA(m): 7:18am On Jul 15, 2023
Olaolex:
Do people now marry partially?
Carry-go-home to pay later.

1 Like

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by OBTOREPA(m): 7:18am On Jul 15, 2023
Kazeem47:

So you are into part-time marriage right?

1 Like

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by DantataJR: 7:19am On Jul 15, 2023
Manson1:
Things nobody may tell you about marriage:

1) At some point in marriage, love may fade, you will only need commitment to survive. Especially when your partner changes from the person you knew initially.

2) As a woman, enjoy your single life now because when you marry, you will let go of certain lifestyle and enjoyment because of kids and family responsibilities.

3) As a man, when you marry , you must let go of certain life for your family reputation and integrity.

4) Attraction Wanes. This is one of the things nobody tells you about marriage. Even if you marry the most beautiful woman or a handsome man, one fine day, the attraction is sure to wane.You may feel that your partner is no longer attractive or your partner may feel the same about you. But still, the marriage can survive when you fall inlove with your partner's soul, not just the body.

4) Your in-laws are not your friends. Relate with them with caution.

5) You can stay many months without séx because of responsibilities.

6) Marriage is work, you work to make it work.

7) You need to forgive because you will always be offended.

8.) Childbirth can change your physical look or cause damage to your body. A successful child delivery is a miracle

9) If you marry someone who feels he or she is too good for you, you will suffer. The person will always make you feel less, like you're privileged to marry him/her

10) If you're a career driven person, marry a supportive partner, Marry someone who is eager to aspire. If you marry unsupportive partner or someone who settles for status quo, you will suffer alot

Cc; Walshak Kos

Let's hear from the married folks cool
The most I see thing like this, the more the fear grips in. God abeg

1 Like

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by maestro299: 7:26am On Jul 15, 2023
AlphaHakimi:
Marriage is the most critically crafted institution that is designed to control the behaviour of humans and ensure the controlled existence of mankind.

Please note that I used the word "control" in order to truly explain the nature of marriage. This is because, there is nothing you can achieve within Marriage that cannot be achieved outside of marriage for men.
Just name one thing you can achieve within the confines of marriage that you cannot achieve outside marriage.

Animals don't get married but yet they sustain the existence of their species.

Every factor that made you as a man go into marriage will become irrelevant after one year of marriage.

Now if you are saddled with this fact as a man, why don't you make marriage transactional just as women do?.

Don't settle for less. You're a MAN for goodness sake. Don't date or marry any girl who is poor or from a poor background. Any day the marriage stops serving your purpose please LEAVE because your wife will leave you any day you stop serving her purpose. Your children no matter their age will understand once they get older.

This is why women love marriage.
1) If she gets married at 25 years of age, she is sure that all things being equal, you as a man will provide for her until she gets to 55years of age. By that time, she must have had an adult who will continue where you stop.

2) By 55years of age, your children will begin to think that their mother was the ONLY parent that suffered to raise them. They forget all the hardwork, insults and humiliation you had to endure to provide.

3) She secures a guardian, protector, companion, sexual exclusivity etc all to your own detriment.

Finally, don't be decieved about marriage as a man. It is a money-milking institution designed to ensure women survive this harsh world. DONT LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR THE SURVIVAL OF WOMEN, LIVE FREE AND LIVE WELL.

Shalom
Marriage was created to protect women. Men (or at least the non-beta men) would go on fine without it. It still baffles me why 'feminists' are so hellbent on removing that protection for their gender.

1 Like

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Olaolex: 7:31am On Jul 15, 2023
OBTOREPA:

Lol... I get. Very soon, people go dey do carry-go-home and pay small-small or pay small-small befor you carry go home.

Anyway, please make sure you pay fast sir.
Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by maestro299: 7:31am On Jul 15, 2023
Psoul:
Read This Carefully

True.

4 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by mukthar2000(m): 7:35am On Jul 15, 2023
You go enter market u go buy buy buy for kids and forget to buy urself common under wear grin

5 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Nahunger(m): 7:38am On Jul 15, 2023
franchasofficia:
All you said are assumptions bro.

A friend of mine will be getting married to a 35yrs old chick by December and guess what? The babe is a confirmed virgin. My friend is so sexually experienced and have lived wild life haven lived abroad for over a decade that a lady cant deceive him with virginity, so he even warned the girl that he would take her to a hospital for virginity test, the babe laughed. But later my guy confirmed himself that she is truly a V.

My point is, not all ladies above 27yrs are sexually exhausted like u said, yes many are and mostly not by their making but in the name of dating unstable Naija guys who promises ladies heaven and earth but with hidden intention to only hit and run. Ordinarily, most Nigerian ladies wished to marry their first love, but unfortunately due to dead Nigerian economy, their first love rarely succeed financially on time which usually make them not to end up marrying their first love.

A financially broke or struggling man should set his priorities right, his topmost priority should be how to overcome financial lack and poverty, and not how to marry a virgin that will be lost one day and that's the end.

So a financially struggling single man should first focus on marrying a lady that is not a financial baggage, a lady that would help him overcome financial challenges of life not focusing on marrying virgin or sexually pure woman.

All the best to the assumed virgin

3 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2023
WriterX:
Father would always say "be careful of the advice people give to you, because an advice can either come from a bad experience or a good one or even worse no experience at all"

Even the bible says "test all prophecies (listen the hebrew word shema) but only take that which is in accordance to the word of God."

JESUS CHRIST..are there still wise human beings like u? This one is Holy Spirit revelation. God bless u and good morning
Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by AlphaHakimi: 7:44am On Jul 15, 2023
MissOpe:

Marriage is designed to control
Religion is designed to control
Government is designed to control
This and that are designed to control..

In your sincere opinion, how should men live and exist without all these forms of control, knowing fully well that the heart of an average man lies in evil and other forms of vices?

Men should learn to live their lives FREELY AND WITHOUT ANY FORM OF COMFORMITY.

In marriage, men want to be polygamous. The problem of the black race is that we accept every form of indoctrination from the white man.

Let me Enlighten you. Do you know our customs are superior to test of the white man?. Do you know that the ancient form of democracy practiced in Eastern Nigeria is superior to the type of democracy brought to us by the white man. Do you know that our marriages and family values are better than the white man's own?.

We just want to imitate the white man and throw away our own values.

When feminism began in the 19th century in America, it was designed to liberate women from societal operation. This means that the society was responsible for oppressing women. This struggle led to the Civil rights acts.

I will talk more about this later.
Shalom

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First / Bird Escorts Bereaved Man Directly To His Mum's Grave At A Cemetery (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.