Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. (22064 Views)

How Retaining Your Semen Helps You Recover Your Left Rib (esoteric) / How Did You Recover The Money Someone Was Owing / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by HolyboiAy(m): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
My wedding was a blessing, we picked date in 2019 only for covid to start and people could not gather.
I was advised to postpone it but I refused with the agreement of my woman. Only 30 people was approved to attend by the COVID-19 monitoring committee in my state. I didn't waste my money.

The car we're using now was as a result of the low key wedding we had.

Since then have been advising people to have low key wedding except you're from a rich family sha ó.

Wedding is not investment oooo
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Melagros(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
blazesam:
Na why na only traditional I go do be that
I dey tell you grin
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by kinzation(m): 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2023
HolyboiAy:
My wedding was a blessing, we picked date in 2019 only for covid to start and people could not gather.
I was advised to postpone it but I refused with the agreement of my woman. Only 30 people was approved to attend by the COVID-19 monitoring committee in my state. I didn't waste my money.

The car we're using now was as a result of the low key wedding we had.

Since then have been advising people to have low key wedding except you're from a rich family sha ó.

Wedding is not investment oooo

M planning to wed next year by God's grace and I just want only court and Trad wedding where the pastor will preach that's all

Or

Just court and Trad then after church wedding everybody goes home
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Sleekfingers: 12:11am On Jul 17, 2023
I have been married , close to 20 years. The money I got from friends is way beyond, what I spent. Not to talk of gifts.
All glory to Jah
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Smartguyboy(m): 3:52am On Jul 17, 2023
metformin:

I do have plenty friends.
My wife is from average family not rich family.
Good for you but hope your friends are ok?
Have you been attending their occasions?
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Smartguyboy(m): 3:59am On Jul 17, 2023
samwillyco1:
This is why I will only use 500k for my traditional/white wedding. I can't be put under pressure to do more than I can.
Only where you can spend such money if you are doing it in your village or if in town the reception will be inside your church.

1 Like

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by samwillyco1(m): 6:22am On Jul 17, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Only where you can spend such money if you are doing it in your village or if in town the reception will be inside your church.

It will be done in my in-laws compound, do Small decorations, put canopies, DJ , cook food and I am good to go. If she wants big trade/white wedding she can pay the bill. Marriage begins after wedding, I can't borrow to entertain people.
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Agentwizzy: 8:08am On Jul 17, 2023
PART-TIME JOB FOR FEMALES
..50K PER JOB ..
NO UPFRONT FEES!

hey your about to scrol now stop assumptions find out no success in comfort zone!!!!!!!

CHATING ME UP WILL NOT COST YOU ANYTHING.

WHATSAPP
DIDDY +2349115328304....

ENUGU & ANAMBARA PREFERABLY
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Smartguyboy(m): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
samwillyco1:

It will be done in my in-laws compound, do Small decorations, put canopies, DJ , cook food and I am good to go. If she wants big trade/white wedding she can pay the bill. Marriage begins after wedding, I can't borrow to entertain people.
Best way to go
Everything is all about understanding if she understand you now you will enjoy the marriage.
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by litaninja(m): 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2023
Recover?

A wedding ceremony is an expense not investment. If you can't afford it, don't do it.

1 Like

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by newoffer: 5:57am On Jul 18, 2023
Chat me.. zero 8 zero two 9 7 6 16 three 2.
metformin:

Please I will send you mail for your guidance.
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Praisemike12(m): 7:54am On Jul 18, 2023
nkemjacob2:
Let me ask those who are married.

I meant a friend who said he did recover his money even more than 100%.

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Hartman11: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2023
I didn't recover n im not bothered about that but im so happy that I'm a fully married man in a big style. The joy I have when ever I see my wedding n traditional enlargement picture with my beautiful wife face in my sitting room makes me not to regret a bit of my wedding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? / 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.