Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. (22060 Views)

How Retaining Your Semen Helps You Recover Your Left Rib (esoteric) / How Did You Recover The Money Someone Was Owing / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by akaahs(m): 11:40am On Jul 16, 2023
nkemjacob2:
Let me ask those who are married.

I meant a friend who said he did recover his money even more than 100%.

Na 260k i got.
I don't even know what my wife used that money do sef.
2.5m i spent on my wedding.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by verifiablefacts: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2023
Is wedding a business venture?
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Tonytonex(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2023
Olarewaju89:
I did not recover all but half of it and i used it to bought land.

Now God is doing great work on the land.

Not easy though.

It is well oh
you get sense oh. For investing the money.
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Tonytonex(m): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2023
Zab2021:
Spent above 4.8 during cashless policy. Recovered all and still Received gift on Wednesday. God is ever faithful. Married my best friend though. Best decision ever.
I envy those that married their best friend.
Mine didn't allow me.
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Originalsly: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2023
Only one that believes any money spent should be recovered will think of recovering cost of their wedding. Such a person will carry the same mentality into the marriage .... every kobo the wife spends will be considered a profit or loss. Why will such a marriage be a happy one?... and not crash?

1 Like

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by BluntCrazeMan: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2023
nkemjacob2:

Ok..
Recovering the money put in is not the aim.

Keeping the guests happy is the major aim.
So that they can say good of your wedding and wish you good too.
Then show appreciation financially.
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Tywo2018: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
Omo na Cloths I go sell sell ooo. If you don't pay I don't give you cloths and Cap simple the rest God will do it.
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Spiff20(m): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
All of you saying marriage is not a business and one shouldn't expect gain, is it only business that you must make gain? People open Church, do birthday, book launch, thanksgiving, and even burial and make a lot of profit when these are not businesses. Why is wedding different? The op asked a simple question, how much did you make from your wedding answer and leave the business part we know it's not business.

1 Like

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by BabaCommander: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
For wia na
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Acidosis(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
I'm struggling to understand your definition of "recovery." How do you recover a fund you willingly spend on your wedding? Recovering from who? Look, if you spend 3m, for example, on your wedding, and you somehow managed to make 3m some months after your wedding through businesses, contracts, or side hustle, you still haven't recovered anything. The 3 million wedding expense is gone and gone for good.

However, if your definition of recovery includes the gifts, donations, money from aso ebi, etc., well... I wish you well on your recovery process cheesy
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by NAC1666: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
nkemjacob2:

I married before Buhari came in. When been a Nigerian was joyable.. I recovered only 10%

1 Like

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Coolgent(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
nkemjacob2:

Judging by what you will spend on numerous coded olosho for 5 years, marriage is economical even if you didn't recover a dime.
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by BigCowHornn: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
I didn't even get up to 10 percent but the I wasn't really expecting much from people that were all complaining about hardship

My deep satisfaction lies in the lady I married. Her smile alone is worth every penny I spent to own it and her. I'm interested in anything more
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Silentgroper(m): 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
Mustack:
If you hear it's gone just say otilo

no traces!!!
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
Zab2021:
Spent above 4.8 during cashless policy. Recovered all and still Received gift on Wednesday. God is ever faithful. Married my best friend though. Best decision ever.

I'm happy for you
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Fibonacci88: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
Na for my papa burial I recover almost 100%. Wedding I no sure say I see reach 20%. Ppl will support u when burying the dead than when u doing wedding so use ur head. It's not a business venture.
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Michaelota: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
All I spent on my wedding was a complete waste because she ended up sleeping around after the wedding with both old and new lover's

1 Like

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Lincton: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
I believe that you should spend according to your class.
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Goodnigga: 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
Are you doing wedding to recover money
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Risingblue008(m): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
To me,
I'm not expecting shi shi from any body,
Any of my occasion na
Come chop
Come drink

If u do anyhow,
Instantly,I get u arrested

1 Like

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Olarewaju89: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
Bobbyunitedfc:

Bro what do u mean by God is doing great on the land??

I had started working on the land.
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Olarewaju89: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
[quote author=pek post=124452525][/quote]

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Yankee101: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
sojisenai:
Depends largely on the amount you spent on your wedding, the kind of guests that came and most importantly, kind of spouse you have (one that will be truthful and show you separate gift alert he/she got after the wedding).

Meanwhile, We are a caregiving company dedicated to providing the highest quality care for our elderly clients or those that are ill, disabled and nursing mothers, right in their homes...kindly check my signature.

Are you licensed in the UK to provide work visas for women interested in home care?
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by treatise: 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
wahalawahala:
Lol why u go do wedding dey expect return, wedding na business to some ppl? Fvcked up mentality... Na there problem dey start,u go start seeing your wife as bad investment cos ppl no really donate after all you spent..
Better no do pass yourself borrow money do big wedding and later enter debt..
I tire. Absolutely wrong intention, rather than enjoy the beauty of wedding day they're preoccupied with people's gifts/contributions

3 Likes

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
Na business?
You are not ready for marriage if that is your mentality.
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by ITbomb(m): 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
Recover? I never thought of that when I did mine. It was low key.
Never expected returns. Even when the cake girl informed me that she had reserved a large chunk of wedding cake for thank you visits, I told her to bring everything to the table. I had said my thank you and appreciation at the venue.
Upon that, I still get a significant money which I used to do foundation on my plot
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Advancedman(m): 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
nkemjacob2:

As long as you are the one spending the money as the celebrant forget it it's not an investment.
Though possible in some cases.
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
No: not even close
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Funny enough how many Nigerian couples have this kind of mentality when planning for their marriage.....But the truth is that no reasonable person should do that........you must be fully ready for it, first before engaging in it.

It is a human mentality not restricted ti a race, Nationality or religion.
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by loosecanon50(m): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
Olatundex22:
grin yes by collecting 2 strong boys from my wife, it more than 1 million% to very Marriage

This your pix funny me die grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Babastrong(m): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
Recover/what? na/them/go/dey/f*ck/my/wife?. i/didn't/expect/anything/though/i/was/surprised/by/some/friends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? / 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.