Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! (32325 Views)

Which Condom Is The Best? Mature People Only!! / Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here / Must Read!!! Using A Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by farous(m): 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2011
Please which condom is the best in terms of pleasure,durable and protecting.It is obvious that having flesh to flesh love making with ur partner is the more pleasurable(call it "sweeter").So which type of condom can if one wears,it will still look as if u re having it flesh to flesh,u will not notice that u re wearing anything,ie the pleasure will be the same as having it flesh to flesh and at the same time,it is very preventive and cannot easily break during the process.Mature response please and for the married only,knowing well that se.x is for the married.Remember fornication and adultery is a sin.

1 Like

Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Dyt(f): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2011
y nt ask ur frnds
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by claremont(m): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2011
farous:

Please which condom is the best in terms of pleasure,durable and protecting.It is obvious that having flesh to flesh love making with your partner is the more pleasurable(call it "sweeter"wink.So which type of condom can if one wears,it will still look as if u re having it flesh to flesh,u will not notice that u re wearing anything,ie the pleasure will be the same as having it flesh to flesh and at the same time,it is very preventive and cannot easily break during the process.Mature response please and for the married only,knowing well that se.x is for the married.[size=13pt]Remember fornication and adultery is a sin.[/size]
None-sense!

2 Likes

Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by tellwisdom: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2011
Wait let me check my bag, think i got some sweet ones here, brb

errmm, rufryder, special desire, electronically tested Bla bla bla wink wink remeber me oo, when u reach heavenly feelings angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2011
Chooooooiii!!! See topic of thread! grin grin grin You dey ask question and you are expecting answers from married only! Taa! Comot there!. . . . . . . . Ok! Have you heard of condilax? undecided It's made from okada tubes! Very strong, sensitive, doesnt tear, and you fit re use am sef!. . . .  cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Eiregirl(f): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2011
Why would married still need to use condoms?
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by MrsChima1(f): 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2011
sexkillz:

Chooooooiii!!! See topic of thread! grin grin grin You dey ask question and you are expecting answers from married only! Taa! Comot there!. . . . . . . . Ok! Have you heard of condilax? undecided It's made from okada tubes! Very strong, sensitive, doesnt tear, and you fit re use am sef!. . . .  cheesy

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin Yaba Left! tongue You are trying to get the man killed.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Andrew3(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2011
The one newly imported from pakistan angry angry angry
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin Yaba Left! tongue You are trying to get the man killed.
Nope! I was tryna help a fellow Nigerian! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by omega25red(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2011
Eiregirl:

it's called family planning

2 Likes

Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by dammytex: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2011
sexkillz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bros, you go kill person for here ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

condilax ke? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by deniyor: 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2011
The answer you are looking for will be best served asking the singles. They are the most experienced ones when it comes to family planning (ie no kids at all) and hving the maximum fun possible (aka near skin rubber).

Now swallow your pride (and convictions) and ask the sinners tongue
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by bekay911(f): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2011
Emmmm i think u shud go 4 strippers condom coated wit snake venom to kill any sper6matozoa or hymen or fluid it comes im contact wit

1 Like

Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2011
duracell. it lasts longer than others

1 Like

Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2011
toba:

bekay911:

Emmmm i think u shud go 4 strippers condom coated wit snake venom to kill any sper6matozoa or hymen or fluid it comes im contact wit
grin grin grin Una try! But the advantage of condilax is that it comes with an extended warranty! cheesy Any pregnancy that results after using condilax, the manufacturers would be held responsible! grin grin
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Dabss(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2011
omega25red:

it's called family planning
his wife can take pills. it's the only option that is 100%
He also likes skin2skin so condoms shld not be an option
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by BABE3: 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2011
Eiregirl:

Da_b¤§§.:

his wife can take pills. it's the only option that is 100%

Lol. Smh.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by amtheone(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2011
nawaoooo. Everything nairaland.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by MrsChima1(f): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2011
deniyor:

The answer you are looking for will be best served asking the singles. They are the most experienced ones when it comes to family planning (ie no kids at all) and hving the maximum fun possible (aka near skin rubber).

Now swallow your pride (and convictions) and ask the sinners tongue

Single people aren't the only ones that engages in safe sex or use condoms. Just because one is married doesn't mean infections and viruses will skip them.

Some married men and women sleep with other partners even when both agree to have open marriage with other couples, condoms are expected.

Thousands of married couples today do not want children and take measures to prevent pregnancies i.e. condoms.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by deniyor: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2011
I get the impression he wasn't referring to those kinds of couples.

While I agree with you on the demographics in the usage of condoms, there is the fact there is almost always a needed thing with singles, while couples can be optional in the usage.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by MrsChima1(f): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2011
deniyor:

I get the impression he wasn't referring to those kinds of couples.

While I agree with you on the demographics in the usage of condoms, there is the fact there is almost always a needed thing with singles, while couples can be optional in the usage.

I hear you and the only reason I made my previous comment is because of the thread title.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Skii(m): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2011
toba:

grin grin grin grin

Na battery?
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2011
na for protection and long life
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by pendo89(f): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2011
sexkillz:

okado are the local bikes? you are soo sick! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2011
pendo89:

[b]okado [/b]are the local bikes? you are soo sick! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pls stop cracking me up! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin It's Okada! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by seedord247(m): 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2011
Have you try Nylon Bag and Super Glue.

wet your Kini with the super glue and use the Nylon Bag to wrap it up.

If use it and you don't like it. let me know i got other Option.

1 Like

Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by freecocoa(f): 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2011
My pharmy told me that GOLD CIRCLE Is the best but I don't know how true that is cos I'm still a VIRGIN.

1 Like

Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by seedord247(m): 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2011
freecocoa:

My pharmy told me that GOLD CIRCLE Is the best but I don't know how true that is cos I'm still a VIRGIN.

You better sharaappp. . . .after how many chief's and boy friend, or did you cage it back with Gum
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by freecocoa(f): 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2011
Na wa 2 u o,you know me?I'm a tight V,leave or take it.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Ranoscky(m): 3:20am On Oct 08, 2011
seedord247:

You better sharaappp. . . .after how many chief's and boy friend, or did you cage it back with Gum
Lol.

OP, Dunlop Elite or Michellin condom. They'r very strong and reliable!
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Goldieluks: 3:37am On Oct 08, 2011
Michelin,dunlop,okada and so on, are these new names of Condoms?
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 4:05am On Oct 08, 2011
[size=18pt]skyn.[/size] [size=18pt]<<<<[/size]

that is the name of the brand.
it's not too rubbery and great for both parties.
it feels as if the man is not wearing a jimmy and
it is also latex free which is a HUGE plus.  cheesy

lol i am LOVING some Sexkillz!
the guy is cracking up today! grin finally some positive energy in the R.section.
what gives bro? lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.