Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! (32314 Views)

Which Condom Is The Best? Mature People Only!! / Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here / Must Read!!! Using A Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by dokkyelele(f): 2:08am On Oct 09, 2011
what is intimacy? What is c.o.m.d.o.m? U re dullin, downlad '2go', 'Black Berious Messanger' or subcribe to d new Glow bonanza. I bet u, u wil not even remember u have a wife. Talkless u want to have intimacy with her. Its pinpinpin pressin all day.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 09, 2011
Try Trojan.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 3:01am On Oct 09, 2011
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by kobikwelu(m): 5:32am On Oct 09, 2011
funny thread,

but i see no place for a condom iin a marriage,

i mean, she is your wife and she is meant to know her calender, and also should be on the pill,

when she is "not-free" abstain, i dont see the need for condom, CHANNEL THE MONEY FOR CONDOM IN A MARRIAGE TO SETTING UP YOUR BUSINESS and you would make it, wink wink wink wink
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 09, 2011
kobikwelu:

funny thread,

[size=28pt]but i see no place for  a  condom iin a marriage, [/size]

i mean, she is your wife and she is meant to know her calender,  and also should be on the pill,

when she is "not-free" abstain, i dont see the need for condom, CHANNEL THE MONEY FOR CONDOM IN A MARRIAGE TO SETTING UP YOUR BUSINESS and you would make it,  wink wink wink wink

30-40% of women who finds out they have STI finds out after their husband is diagnosed.

Condom is important o, men often stray in marriage.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by MrsChima1(f): 5:40am On Oct 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

30-40% of women who finds out they have STI finds out after their husband is diagnosed.

Condom is important o, men often stray in marriage.

I was going to say that.  Many of the women believe if a man is married, he will not sleep with other women but WOMEN AREN'T THE ONLY people men are sleeping with these days. lipsrsealed
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 09, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I was going to say that.  Many of the women believe if a man is married, he will not sleep with other women but WOMEN AREN'T THE ONLY people men are sleeping with these days. lipsrsealed

With Nigerian men, all things are possible.

A Nigerian man was recently arrested for ra ping a goat. True story. If na another man, e for better small.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by dhtml1(m): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2011
mierda! This thread sucks!
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Cdspencer(m): 7:39am On Oct 09, 2011
Use conjitex condom. It is very sensitive lyk skin2skin and durable. U can even wash and wear it again 4 2nd round only!

1 Like

Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by kabukabu(m): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2011
dhtml .:

mierda! This thread sucks!

yep this thread does really suck, goat bungholegrin. grin grin
The op says he doesn't want to "fornicate", ok, he is married(right) so how do those two go together
What a freakin waste of oxygen. grin
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by slap1(m): 7:44am On Oct 09, 2011
kobikwelu:

funny thread,

but i see no place for  a  condom iin a marriage,

i mean, she is your wife and she is meant to know her calender,  and also should be on the pill,

when she is "not-free" abstain, i dont see the need for condom, CHANNEL THE MONEY FOR CONDOM IN A MARRIAGE TO SETTING UP YOUR BUSINESS and you would make it,  wink wink wink wink
Channel the money for condoms to his business? How many 40ft containers of it do you think he wants to buy?
@Ileke, is that Buhari condom for real?
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by lansha2006: 7:58am On Oct 09, 2011
Bros, buy all the brands and use them at different times. Na only you fit tell which one suits you. Sex is a private thing, we are not in the jungle.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 09, 2011
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by jamace(m): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2011
My pharmy told me that GOLD CIRCLE Is the best but I don't know how true that is cos I'm still a VIRGIN.
shocked shocked "Show me a virgin in a maternity ward"-- Bongos Ikwe. grin grin
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Jobig(m): 8:13am On Oct 09, 2011
lifestyle is the best to me.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by EEVICTOREE(m): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2011
@Op i will recommend LV Umbrella

See the pic attached below

Cost $68 each – That will be about N10,500 in Naira

Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by dustydee: 8:53am On Oct 09, 2011
Chooooooiii!!! See topic of thread! Grin Grin Grin You dey ask question and you are expecting answers from married only! Taa! Comot there!. . . . . . . . Ok! Have you heard of condilax? Undecided It's made from okada tubes! Very strong, sensitive, doesnt tear, and you fit re use am sef!. . . . Cheesy
funny! you should channel this creative energy into more productive venture. . . who knows you may be the next Steve Jobs. wink. Gold circle is the safest. Does not feel like skin to skin. I have tried durex and one other one twice. Didnt feel like skin to skin and still broke. The most reliable i know so far is gold circle.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Sike(m): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2011
Just learning!
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Aderupoko2: 8:59am On Oct 09, 2011
Go and remove your balls.you dont need them again.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by pkv(m): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2011
Duriprick is d best.manufactured by john thomos 4 d indians and also designd 2 suppres nymphomania, ur wife na idoma ko
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by babaowo: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2011
try use bagco super bag.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Chili89: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2011
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by tunnytox(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2011
Funny thread grin grin who says condom don't have a place in marriage? Some people react to some of these contraceptives in several ways such as: continuos and or heaving bleeding, stomach cramps, nausea,gaining weight, etc. So if after trying few of these methods and you find them uncomfortable what stops you from resort to using condoms?
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2011
Poster go surf for Trojan, Lifestyle or even any Durex Condom product - Lamb Skin i tell U aint Latex - But if u Insist On 100 Percent Skin to Skin that wont result into pregnancy then go Nyansh a Fowl, Goat, Cow, Dog even to the highest rank an Elephant

Goodluck.
wink
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by ceaz4r(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2011
You don try test-tube? It is smooth & will hold every drop of your venom. grin
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by MMM2(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2011
water proof wink
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2011
durex is fake. try v.iagra
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by arsenefc: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2011
toba:

durex is fake. try v.iagra

Very stupidddddd post!
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by r231(m): 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2011
Try Gold Circle grin grin
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by oladayo042: 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2011
Very funny thread
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by macphilip: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2011
Try G circle,
its quite good.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! by Xionez(m): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2011
recommend cutting that tube connecting your twin nuts to your pine tree. What is it called again?!,
Lemme see. . . okay. . .its called Vasectomy since its reliable, no side effects.
If not, i also recommend buying a bumper pack of condoms and spray paint each one to mactch the color of your skin and hang it out to dry.
Condom na condom. Ladies, abi no be so?. Na his waist flexibility and stamina not to talk of horse power that matters most. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.