Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,359 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? (26760 Views)

How I Paid My WIFE Back For Her Deeds. / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by GenFunction: 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
The man didn't go scort free like u said, she divorced him,the same divorce he wud have divorced if na him cramp her .
IconicR:
So a man can cheat and go scort free while a woman who cheats deserves no mercy or forgiveness, how do you feel typing that?
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Fuckyoumod: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
What if the man cheats, what should happen?
African men by our customs and traditions, by our way of life in Africa.

African men are allowed and fully permitted to have multiple wives.
If you don't like it, relocate to Europe and america where men are not allowed to cheat, or remain in Africa, stay single and remain in your father's house.

Simple and short.
I repeat remain in your father's house.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by CalmElder(m): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Follow your heart. Simple.

I personally know people, not one, who took back cheating wives.

I can take her back if I feel like and no amount of advice can make me change my mind if I decide to or not.

I don't know if I'm an alpha, a beta, sigma or simp.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Karleb(m): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
If I were in a foreign land and the marriage is about to give me the nationality I so much desire, then yes.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by maasoap(m): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
skultrick:
Well u guess many of the opinions here lack depth, you might never understand until you find yourself in such situation.

One thing I'm certain about is that many men in Nigeria have forgiven and taken back a cheating wife. [/b]

That doesn't mean I would.

Sure thing. I have witnessed many of such situation.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Elsueno: 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
No!
NEVER!
Of course I would forgive her though, but would never take her back even if Jesus himself ask that of me....She literally took another d##k, cum & maon.....Nah, NEVER TAKE HER BACK!

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by vivavik(f): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
HaneefahRN:

I just tire for the mumu reasoning. Some women are even the ones paying rents for houses shared with their community p*enis horsebands, take up a good bulk of household expenses or even contributed to building the so-called husband's house.
But somehow all the NL men are the ones feeding, housing and clothing women.

I wish cheats would marry themselves. Would be perfect. Community husbands for women who will give them kids from other men.

Ah, cheats are beginning to marry themselves o. You don't know that?
That's why the rate of cheating within the women folk have increased. They are beginning to pay them in their own coin and walk away happily. Gone were those days when men enslaved women, these days, we work twice as hard for our monies and build homes by ourselves. Women are even the ones running most homes and you don't see them ranting about it.

If only we can do a research and take statistics of these, you will be shocked at the revelations of most "Happy married couples"
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Bukky001(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
So a man can cheat and go scort free while a woman who cheats deserves no mercy or forgiveness, how do you feel typing that?

It's a misery dear. You don't need to understand
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by jeromestarks: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
skultrick:
So this question is for the men, I was watching this movie, and this woman despite having a sweet home cheated on her husband.

The husband loved his wife so much but after finding out about her infidelity told her it was over. The wife couldn't bare it, she just jumped in front of a moving car but luckily she survived it.

Now the husband is finding it difficult to call it a quit considering the amazing children at stake.

Would you divorce your wife for cheating on you even though she is an amazing woman?

Aftermath of the movie, the man took back his wife after so much pleading from the wife's mom. Turns out the wife was raped when she was 10, and that act seemed to have made her addicted to sex. The husband couldn't go the marathon sex. Moreover, their sex life became boring. It was always in the bedroom but this woman wanted to be banged in the kitchen, hotel, any other out of the norm setting. I can’t really say with all certainty that i can take back a cheating wife but i wouldn't want a broken home. I want my kids raised by both parents.

I will send her away instantly. If the begging is too much, I will accept her and frustrate her throughout her entire life.

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by maasoap(m): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
cococandy:

Whatever y’all need to tell yourselves that’s fine.
I’m just hoping none of these girls seeing these posts actually believe the hogwash spewed on here daily. Not when they make up around 50% of the workforce just like the men. But let y’all tell it. All Nigerian women depend on men financially
You could be right about the statistics but the truth remains the fact over 90% of Nigerian ladies/women depend on men for survival. That's a fact you can't deny.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Mamijoh(f): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
cococandy:

I’m just hoping none of these girls seeing these posts actually believe the hogwash spewed on here daily. Not when they make up around 50% of the workforce just like the men. But let y’all tell it. All Nigerian women depend on men financially
Point of correction. Not all my dear, I here don't depend on any man for anything.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by GenFunction: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
Where we go start from now?
Nazgul:

It's man not men. You can't speak good English and you want me to do introduction for you? 😒
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by jeromestarks: 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
What I've realized is men don't forgive cheating, it's best you walk away as the lady else you are married or in a relationship with yourself. Even men that are chronic cheats hates cheating the most, isn't it ridiculous?
Exactly.
I told my uncle to take her back and frustrate her life.
I also hooked him up with one of my female friends and they quietly got married.
After about a year, the cheating wife developed High BP and landed in hospital. Her parents came to carry and took her to the village.
That's the last we heard of her and her stupid pvssy.
Her two children are happily living with the humble second wife right now.

This is how you treat a cheating wife.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Oluwadare316(m): 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
Oya wait let me ask Ai.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Angrymode: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
The day she cheats willfully or stupidly marks the beginning of the end of the marriage irrespective of the duration or love involved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by gidado14(m): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
skultrick:
So this question is for the men, I was watching this movie, and this woman despite having a sweet home cheated on her husband.

The husband loved his wife so much but after finding out about her infidelity told her it was over. The wife couldn't bare it, she just jumped in front of a moving car but luckily she survived it.

Now the husband is finding it difficult to call it a quit considering the amazing children at stake.

Would you divorce your wife for cheating on you even though she is an amazing woman?

Aftermath of the movie, the man took back his wife after so much pleading from the wife's mom. Turns out the wife was raped when she was 10, and that act seemed to have made her addicted to sex. The husband couldn't go the marathon sex. Moreover, their sex life became boring. It was always in the bedroom but this woman wanted to be banged in the kitchen, hotel, any other out of the norm setting. I can’t really say with all certainty that i can take back a cheating wife but i wouldn't want a broken home. I want my kids raised by both parents.
Thats why Islam is good when you can't satisfy ur wife Islam said you should let her go before she does whats wrong let her be with someone that can satisfy her. but as for me my wife cheat and i came to know she will find her square root.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by AreaFada2: 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
slan87:

Women also do not wholeheartedly forgive men when a man cheats, even if you assume you are forgiven.
If you are rich, she fit kill you to secure your wealth for herself and her kids sef before you "marry" another woman. Women have that fear.
If a woman cheats, then she MUST go. I can't tell a woman what to do if her hubby cheats. Na she get her brain to think and legs to waka. Nobody tie her for ground.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by eteba(m): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
NO......hoha!
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Shantyken(m): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:

If u be Christian read ur Bible
If u be Muslim read koran
For other religions read dia books
Surely u will find answers in it
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Poske95(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
Was driving back home and was listening to a radio station and got this vibe that because she, the presenter, being assertive and intelligent and probably popular held on this woman vs man saga......
Take this....
For a woman, will you marry a man if you found out that he had a body count of 70
Man, will you marry a woman if you found out that she has a body count of 70.....
The answer.......ahahahaha
This harmony of the sexes is bewildering...but one thing.
I would forgive my wife... but we're done.
Being a man is a man's job
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by obrian888: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
salisuammy:

Movie name is "Addiction" right?

Yea you are right "ADDICTION" try and watch Fatal seduction also very interesting is on NETFLIX.

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Preferito(m): 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
The title of the movie is "Addicted"
It's an old film
Cheerio!
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Abbeytoy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
I have never cheated on any woman, it's either we end it and I start another relationship. But if my wife cheats and I know, I won't mind going spiritual or losing my life to f*ck her very close relation, either her sister or mom and make her know.

Then we'll know who to beg who.

I hate rubbish.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Crafteck1: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
Wow, i was about to forgive my gf.

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Abbeytoy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
skultrick:

I have never cheated on any woman, it's either we end it and I start another relationship. But if my wife cheats and I know, I won't mind going spiritual or losing my life to f*ck her very close relation, either her sister or mom and make her know.

Then we'll know who to beg who.

I hate rubbish.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by simplesearch: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
Making excuse for your sexual perversion, perhaps occasioned by past nasty experience even after marriage wont make it right. If you turn to the Lord he will heal you of any damaging past effect. Not doing so, the devil will definitely degrade your life through those experience(s) by permanently enslaving you.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by alobright17(m): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
A man is in his own house do you want to chase him away or what? You did not ask God why Solomon after marrying 700 wives then with 300 side Chics is considered the wise.

Bible said when you caught your wife cheating you can do this and that bla bla bla, it never said when yours husband cheat and you never asked why Bible never said if husband cheat,

STOP trying to fight what you can never win na.

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Relevant123: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Badt guy,..... after all, all na take back grin grin

DevilishMan:
Yes.
I will take her back to her father's house.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Crafteck1: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
cococandy:

Yinmu

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by alobright17(m): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
lies, a woman will forgive and forget totally because somehow African women are weird to believe that all men cheat.
forgiveness and forgetness isn't a gender based thing. Some men can forgive and forget same as some ladies

And some both male and female may never ever forgive or forget. Abi you never see ladies file for divorce because the husband cheated? Some even can unalive the husband for cheating.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by EnterpriseMan: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
You can but its better not to. The trust would never be there even if you forgive her and its going to affect you mentally.

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Swissli(f): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
What Does The Bible Say About Forgiveness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Father Saved Her From An Abusive Marriage / Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / My Husband Is So Attached To His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.