Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? (26767 Views)

How I Paid My WIFE Back For Her Deeds. / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by sholay2011(m): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
jeromestarks:

Exactly.
I told my uncle to take her back and frustrate her life.
I also hooked him up with one of my female friends and they quietly got married.
After about a year, the cheating wife developed High BP and landed in hospital. Her parents came to carry and took her to the village.
That's the last we heard of her and her stupid pvssy.
Her two children are happily living with the humble second wife right now.

This is how you treat a cheating wife.
This is just wickedness.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Jman06(m): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
vivavik:

This is the reason why many women cheat on men like you, who have this entitlement Mentality of " the consequences aren't the same if the both genders cheat"
That is why women cheat on you and teach you a bitter lesson on why you shouldn't cheat. It messes your brains up and most men don't recover from it, though we know they pretend to have.

Most men don't recover from being cheated on You must be overrating that snail in between your legs!

If I hear say I lose sleep over a cheating wife other than just sending her out of my house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by HaneefahRN(f): 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
vivavik:

Ah, cheats are beginning to marry themselves o. You don't know that?
That's why the rate of cheating within the women folk have increased. They are beginning to pay them in their own coin and walk away happily. Gone were those days when men enslaved women, these days, we work twice as hard for our monies and build homes by ourselves. Women are even the ones running most homes and you don't see them ranting about it.

If only we can do a research and take statistics of these, you will be shocked at the revelations of most "Happy married couples"

Good for them then
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Josephkabila12: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
Wesha:
To err is to be human and to forgive is divine. I will. Although my trust won't be 100%. Maybe I will make 78%.
u go soon dey wash her pants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Macgyver1: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
No
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Swissli(f): 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rayban25:

you better go and sleep. that same bible contains a passage where even jesus permitted divorce of your spouse if adultery is involved you wan claim bible here?

the only reason why you women think you forgive cheating is just because you still want him for his money. ask annie and chioma if im lying

if he were a broke guy will you even think twice before walking away? alabosi too full this thread
If She Cheats And Asks For Forgiveness, Then She Should Be Forgiven, I Don't Know Why You Mean Over serious Girls Infidelity But When It Comes To Your Turn, You Blow It Away As If Cheating Is Normal
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Gee64: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
Certainly!

You nor cheat?

She only has to perform the required traditional rites and and swear to an oath that the gods should intervene should she repeat it, after that, fvcking resumes. grin
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
I can't take her back.

It will be a peaceful divorce.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by uchwar1: 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
What if the man cheats, what should happen?
nothing! That's how nature made it

2 Likes

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
Swissli:
If She Cheats And Asks For Forgiveness, Then She Should Be Forgiven, I Don't Know Why You Mean Over serious Girls Infidelity But When It Comes To Your Turn, You Blow It Away As If Cheating Is Normal

you lots are funny. you still think you can tell me what to do after cheating snap out of your delusions. i paid bride price not you. i wont forgive simple
and i dont know why its paining you that men dont want to accept cheating wives. if you no like am go cry inside your pillow now shwuu?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Backpedal: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
lies, a woman will forgive and forget totally because somehow African women are weird to believe that all men cheat.
Na lie oh

They focus on the kids and isolate the man mentally
Na when the man old he go know. cheesy

Just saying
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by KaptainAfrika: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
Yes of course, in lieu of when I do my own.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by isabi2lof: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
In Nigeria here , many men take their wives back , but as you no , everybody holy online undecided

They'll come here to form , those that are cheating on their husbands, are still very much in their husbands house .

Abeg make una no dey force people to marry ,

No be marriage dem dey practice for Nigeria, na just for knacks and children.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by ask4bk(m): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
I'll forgive her and let her know what she did is wrong.
Marriage isn't for perfect people.
I'll help her when she's morally ill so that she can help me too when I'm down morally.

Forgiveness is a sign of love. You'll heal who you love. Running from a person you love when he's ill shows you never loved.

That's what many don't understand.

I accept to be that little fool among everyone here who will show the true image of what love is and not the yeye conditional thing we do always
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Kemadealadire(f): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
Yes, women are polyandrous in nature.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Owon: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
skultrick:
So this question is for the men, I was watching this movie, and this woman despite having a sweet home cheated on her husband.

The husband loved his wife so much but after finding out about her infidelity told her it was over. The wife couldn't bare it, she just jumped in front of a moving car but luckily she survived it.

Now the husband is finding it difficult to call it a quit considering the amazing children at stake.

Would you divorce your wife for cheating on you even though she is an amazing woman?

Aftermath of the movie, the man took back his wife after so much pleading from the wife's mom. Turns out the wife was raped when she was 10, and that act seemed to have made her addicted to sex. The husband couldn't go the marathon sex. Moreover, their sex life became boring. It was always in the bedroom but this woman wanted to be banged in the kitchen, hotel, any other out of the norm setting. I can’t really say with all certainty that i can take back a cheating wife but i wouldn't want a broken home. I want my kids raised by both parents.
You gender is always fond of making senseless and boring excuses for wrong doing after getting caught.

Which one is she was raped at 10 and it made her addictive to sex?

If I were in that situation, I'll say I also taught never to forgive at a young age, so I can never take her back.
NEVER!
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Emmacy001: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
skultrick:
So this question is for the men, I was watching this movie, and this woman despite having a sweet home cheated on her husband.

The husband loved his wife so much but after finding out about her infidelity told her it was over. The wife couldn't bare it, she just jumped in front of a moving car but luckily she survived it.

Now the husband is finding it difficult to call it a quit considering the amazing children at stake.

Would you divorce your wife for cheating on you even though she is an amazing woman?

Aftermath of the movie, the man took back his wife after so much pleading from the wife's mom. Turns out the wife was raped when she was 10, and that act seemed to have made her addicted to sex. The husband couldn't go the marathon sex. Moreover, their sex life became boring. It was always in the bedroom but this woman wanted to be banged in the kitchen, hotel, any other out of the norm setting. I can’t really say with all certainty that i can take back a cheating wife but i wouldn't want a broken home. I want my kids raised by both parents.
NO
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by jaxxy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
If she is really sorry and won't repeat it I could.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by kevwemike: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
So a man can cheat and go scort free while a woman who cheats deserves no mercy or forgiveness, how do you feel typing that?
try go cheat first
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Tuprelo: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
If a man cheats and get caught, that man should just pack his properties and leave the house to avoid getting killed at the appropriate time. WOMEN DONT FORGIVE THEY ONLY FORGET AND REMEMBER AGAIN.
Rayban25:

ibeere IELTS.

if he cheats on you, the worst you can do is get angry divorce him. na you go still go back your papa house and start from square one dey try find who go marry you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Uptheante(m): 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
Puss360:
Well anything that gives me the idea to cheat on my husband, then I'll be ready to accept any decisionsl he takes.. even to chases me out....
But if he cheats, dear lord, no forgiveness nor forgetting nor divorce from me...
We will remain in the marriage while I find who I'll cheat with .. then we live the adulterous life he likes...
I stand for Equal treatment in marriage
Talking senselessly .
Assuming your husband cheats on you & you decide to revenge by cheating on him with another man so that y'all "live the adulterous life" based on your foolish reasoning.
Can you force your husband to continue staying with you in the marriage if he decides to divorce you because of adultery?
You bleeping bitches seem to overrate yourselves & think that you can do everything a man can do because feminism have deceived you into thinking that adultery by a woman has the same consequence as that in a man.

Let me make it clear to you, if you cheat back on your husband because he cheated on you, he will send your dirty ass back to your father's house so that you'll continue getting fuucked by the other man while you are in your father's house.
He will then replace your dirty ass with a more beautiful & sensible wife & life continues

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by NastiLord: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

- you can be a great father to your kids without being with their deceitful/unfaithtful/disrespectful/dishonest mother.
- if your woman cheats on you then OBVIOUSLY she aint an amazing woman.
- if a woman has no respect for you, nor your r/ship, nor the family you guys have, then you have no business being in a r/ship with that person.
- NO MAN SHOULD BELIEVE THE YEYE NONSENSE WOMEN WOULD DO AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN CAUGHT CHEATING. IF SHE CARED ABOUT YOU OR YOUR R/SHIP, SHE WOULDNT HAVE CHEATED, TO BEGIN WITH!
How can one be a great father to his children without being with thier mother.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Uptheante(m): 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
Tuprelo:
If a man cheats and get caught, that man should just pack his properties and leave the house to avoid getting killed at the appropriate time. WOMEN DONT FORGIVE THEY ONLY FORGET AND REMEMBER AGAIN.
So, because a woman can't forgive cheating, then the husband should pack his load & leave his own house because he cheated on her?
Are you kidding me?
Any threat to his life by her, will be met with the same magnitude of reaction by the man.
If she can't forgive, the best she can do is to pack her load back to her father's house
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Puss360(f): 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
Uptheante:

Talking senselessly .
Assuming your husband cheats on you & you decide to revenge by cheating on him with another man so that y'all "live the adulterous life" based on your foolish reasoning.
Can you force your husband to continue staying with you in the marriage if he decides to divorce you because of adultery?
You bleeping bitches seem to overrate yourselves & think that you can do everything a man can do because feminism have deceived you into thinking that adultery by a woman has the same consequence as that in a man.

Let me make it clear to you, if you cheat back on your husband because he cheated on you, he will send your dirty ass back to your father's house so that you'll continue getting fuucked by the other man while you are in your father's house.
He will then replace your dirty ass with a more beautiful & sensible wife & life continues
Too bad, you haven't met an independent lady....
Typical African man...
Try that with an American lady...
Your type usually goes for lazy and jobless women so you can use and throw away like rag ...
No man can try dat rubbish with me.. I work you work... We contribute financially to the marriage.. if u do anyhow, you will see anyhow...
If na preek you dey bring to the marriage, me sef bring my puss...

Next Case Please!!!
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
NastiLord:
How can one be a great father to his children without being with thier mother.

its called CO-PARENTING, and so long as you have access to your children, you can be a great father to them... you certainly dont need to stay with a deceitful/dishonest/untrustworthy/unfaithful woman to be a great father to your children. the r/ship you have with their cheating mother, is irrelevant to the r/ship you have with them.

be the example to your children and teach them that its better to be single than with a woman who has no respect for you, your r/ship nor your family. a man who accepts such low life woman teaches his children that A) its ok to cheat and/or B) its ok to stay with a partner who treats you/your relationship like dirt.

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Towma(f): 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
Uptheante:

So, because a woman can't forgive cheating, then the husband should pack his load & leave his own house because he cheated on her?
Are you kidding me?
Any threat to his life by her, will be met with the same magnitude of reaction by the man.
If she can't forgive, the best she can do is to pack her load back to her father's house

All this emotional response is not necessary. Try cheating on your wife then see the ugly turn your marriage takes even your wife doesn't leave you. It's not by making noise and bragging online.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Ijaya123: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

as much as each and every situation are different, the consequences are exactly the same...

When the wire cheats, the husband can send her back to her parents house. Can the same be said of the wife?
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by King3urna(m): 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
So a man can cheat and go scort free while a woman who cheats deserves no mercy or forgiveness, how do you feel typing that?

If she must cheat let her pay a groom prize and pay bills na
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by jimmychang: 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
ask4bk:
I'll forgive her and let her know what she did is wrong.
Marriage isn't for perfect people.
I'll help her when she's morally ill so that she can help me too when I'm down morally.

Forgiveness is a sign of love. You'll heal who you love. Running from a person you love when he's ill shows you never loved.

That's what many don't understand.

I accept to be that little fool among everyone here who will show the true image of what love is and not the yeye conditional thing we do always

I pity you my guy.You will never forget even if you forgive.Go and read about couples who reconcile I mean good reconciliation not the one you will just forget ooh and pretend it didn't happen.It will take years and your marriage will never be the same.You also will never be the same. grin grin.How will you trust her grin grin you go always dey wonder if she comot for house.Dey imagine things.

Your wife will be in love with whoever she is cheating with.She might not stop loving him even if you forgive her.She will blame you gaslight you and worst case scenario sleep with the man on your bed.

And before you forgive anybody make sure they are showing true remorse not the please please because they are caught,because If you forgive my guy she will do it again and blame you ontop self. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Blackbishop(m): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
Cheating sabi pain Dem ehn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Only good men go get good women, you can't explore the brothel life to the maximum and expect a good woman to inherit your baggages lailai. Thank God say virgin scarce πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you all don't deserve it

Pele virgin Iconic. Are you married? If you are, did your Husby met you a virgin? And what are your contributions to your home if married? And if single what is your body count now?
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Idaytesj29(m): 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rayban25:

thank God you know say na movie you dey watch.

this is real life and naija. if you cheat on your husband be preapared to go back to your fathers house

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Cromagnon: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
What I've realized is men don't forgive cheating, it's best you walk away as the lady else you are married or in a relationship with yourself. Even men that are chronic cheats hates cheating the most, isn't it ridiculous?
no its not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband Is So Attached To His Mother / My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. / Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.