Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? (26764 Views)

How I Paid My WIFE Back For Her Deeds. / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
No.
I will forgive her but can never take her back.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Crafteck1: 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

TRUE, but we all understand why some women prefer to stay in these yeye marriages in Nigeria.
Marriage in Nigeria is a do or die mission. many women's sole goal in life is to be called "Mrs" at any cost. the Nigerian society/culture looks at an unmarried woman as a failure, thus why people can still look at Genevieve or Linda Ikeji and tell them to go find husband to marry (even after their success). so its understandable that when women in Nigeria get married, they would rather stay married at any cost than divorce. these women would rather be miserable in marriage than lose the "Mrs" title. so i cant put myself in their shoes, but i certainly wouldnt want such miserable life for my loved ones....

but, regardless of why these women stay married and/or if they would find another husband after divorce, the IMPORTANT question IS: is it right for a woman to stay married to a man who has no respect for his wife/himself/their marriage?!

You assume too much, cheating that you see as disrespect in african man is just the polygamous trait, i recently learnt that wetin man do wey hin commot unscathed, if woman do am.... She go bald..... It's painful but true... Even her family no fit follow me talk am....

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by alobright17(m): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
Wesha:
To err is to be human and to forgive is divine. I will. Although my trust won't be 100%. Maybe I will make 78%.
any less than 100% means you're deceiving yourself. Go and read what the Bible said about forgiving a cheating wife before you'll start this your yeye to err is human quote.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Arabk25: 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rayban25:

if you want to have the power of cheating and getting away with it then you provide all the resources for the man, spend on him and house him and feed him. so that you can cheat as you like and he wont complain as long as you're catering for him so when he cheats you can kick him out. until then, your rants belong in the dustbin(in FFKs voice)
You've said it all

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Sammy5413(m): 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
Just don't want to imagine it
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by PaulH07: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
skultrick:
So this question is for the men, I was watching this movie, and this woman despite having a sweet home cheated on her husband.

The husband loved his wife so much but after finding out about her infidelity told her it was over. The wife couldn't bare it, she just jumped in front of a moving car but luckily she survived it.

Now the husband is finding it difficult to call it a quit considering the amazing children at stake.

Would you divorce your wife for cheating on you even though she is an amazing woman?

Aftermath of the movie, the man took back his wife after so much pleading from the wife's mom. Turns out the wife was raped when she was 10, and that act seemed to have made her addicted to sex. The husband couldn't go the marathon sex. Moreover, their sex life became boring. It was always in the bedroom but this woman wanted to be banged in the kitchen, hotel, any other out of the norm setting. I can’t really say with all certainty that i can take back a cheating wife but i wouldn't want a broken home. I want my kids raised by both parents.

You know the drill.

Name of the movie or... undecided
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by WorldRichest: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rayban25:

thank God you know say na movie you dey watch.

this is real life and naija. if you cheat on your husband be preapared to go back to your fathers house

She will return to get parents handicapped so that she will remember for life
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by glolomoh: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
jeromestarks:

I will send her away instantly. If the begging is too much, I will accept her and frustrate her throughout her entire life.

This is what my uncle did to his late wife. She was caught cheating with their pastor. After much pleading from respected religious heads in the area, he accepted her back.but maintained zero connection with her. He sought transfer to another state and left her behind. He maintained absolute silence.

2 years after she committed suicide. The world blamed him. He almost lost his life to depression too.

He finally relocated to Canada in 2020 and currently had a kid with a white lady.

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by pikechukwu6(m): 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
1000% sure bet... she is going without looking back. I hate nonsense embarassed
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by WorldRichest: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
So a man can cheat and go scort free while a woman who cheats deserves no mercy or forgiveness, how do you feel typing that?

You are ignorant. Even the most popular Book in the world, The Holy Bible, you refused to read it. Can you go and read the story of the adulterous woman in the Bible? Then come back and tell us about the man that was caught with her. What punishment did the people want to give to the man at that time?
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Tzar(m): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
Never! It is an abomination!
But I will have nothing against her. She just can NEVER be my wife again. Unless I don’t catch her.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Ijaya123: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
So a man can cheat and go scort free while a woman who cheats deserves no mercy or forgiveness, how do you feel typing that?

The consequences for cheating is different from men to women. That’s the reality of life.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Ijaya123: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

TRUE, but we all understand why some women prefer to stay in these yeye marriages in Nigeria.
Marriage in Nigeria is a do or die mission. many women's sole goal in life is to be called "Mrs" at any cost. the Nigerian society/culture looks at an unmarried woman as a failure, thus why people can still look at Genevieve or Linda Ikeji and tell them to go find husband to marry (even after their success). so its understandable that when women in Nigeria get married, they would rather stay married at any cost than divorce. these women would rather be miserable in marriage than lose the "Mrs" title. so i cant put myself in their shoes, but i certainly wouldnt want such miserable life for my loved ones....

but, regardless of why these women stay married and/or if they would find another husband after divorce, the IMPORTANT question IS: is it right for a woman to stay married to a man who has no respect for his wife/himself/their marriage?!

You know the answer to the question you’re asking. You’re just playing the Devils advocate

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
Crafteck1:
You assume too much, cheating that you see as disrespect in african man is just the polygamous trait, i recently learnt that wetin man do wey hin commot unscathed, if woman do am.... She go bald..... It's painful but true... Even her family no fit follow me talk am....

too many of you people are quick to CONFUSE a polygamous man with a cheating man. these are two different type of men. this is two different type of life!

- A POLYGAMOUS MAN is a man who tells his women that he needs more than one woman in his life, and thereafter goes about finding multiple women to fulfill his life desires.
- A CHEATING MAN is a rat who "pretends" to be a one woman man while crawling at the dead of night to cheat (like a rat)

these above men are NOT the same...one is a very honest person while the other is a COWARD! the problem is that when these cheating cowards get caught, they will be quick to claim that they are polygamous in nature bla bla bla (which is ok) but they should have said that from the get go to their partner, and not lie/crawl/deceive etc in order to be with other women. lets not confuse the issue!

3 Likes

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Crafteck1: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

too many of you people are quick to CONFUSE a polygamous man with a cheating man. these are two different type of men. this is two different type of life!

- A POLYGAMOUS MAN is a man who tells his women that he needs more than one woman in his life, and thereafter goes about finding multiple women to fulfill his life desires.
- A CHEATING MAN is a rat who "pretends" to be a one woman man while crawling at the dead of night to cheat (like a rat)

these above men are NOT the same...one is a very honest person while the other is a COWARD! the problem is that when these cheating cowards get caught, they will be quick to claim that they are polygamous in nature bla bla bla (which is ok) but they should have said that from the get go to their partner, and not lie/crawl/deceive etc in order to be with other women. lets not confuse the issue!

Wrong
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Sparrk007(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
she will cheat again as for me no forgiveness if she like she can kill herself
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Beverlyjean(f): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
What if the man cheats, what should happen?

Men and women are different.... a woman can leave her husband for running into financial crisis... but a man will not leave his wife if she doesn't have a kobo .... different games , different set of rules

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ijaya123:
You know the answer to the question you’re asking. You’re just playing the Devils advocate

nah, its just COMMON SENSE to me, that nobody should ever stay with a disrespectful, dishonest, deceitful, untrustworthy, unfaithful partner... whether its the wife or the husband cheating.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Ijaya123: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

nah, its just COMMON SENSE to me, that nobody should ever stay with a disrespectful, dishonest, deceitful, untrustworthy, unfaithful partner... whether its the wife or the husband cheating.

Now let me ask you, what are the consequences of cheating for a husband compared to that of a wife?
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Error401: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
yes i will
skultrick:
So this question is for the men, I was watching this movie, and this woman despite having a sweet home cheated on her husband.

The husband loved his wife so much but after finding out about her infidelity told her it was over. The wife couldn't bare it, she just jumped in front of a moving car but luckily she survived it.

Now the husband is finding it difficult to call it a quit considering the amazing children at stake.

Would you divorce your wife for cheating on you even though she is an amazing woman?

Aftermath of the movie, the man took back his wife after so much pleading from the wife's mom. Turns out the wife was raped when she was 10, and that act seemed to have made her addicted to sex. The husband couldn't go the marathon sex. Moreover, their sex life became boring. It was always in the bedroom but this woman wanted to be banged in the kitchen, hotel, any other out of the norm setting. I can’t really say with all certainty that i can take back a cheating wife but i wouldn't want a broken home. I want my kids raised by both parents.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Amumaigwe: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rayban25:

i didnt argue against that. but you and i know that what you mentioned is not most womens reality, only a small percentage of women can do that without even being married at all. Fact is that If not for men, majority of you ladies will die of hunger. You need men to survive in society.

Even the feminism most of you claim from the house youre sitting in or the car youre driving was built by men.

And bought by men
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by dododawa1: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kid talk
Rubbish talk
Mumu talk
IPOB talk
Agbado talk
Hell fire talk
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by abbey621(m): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
In order to answer the question as honestly as possible, you must first ask yourself will you expect your wife to forgive you after cheating on her?

If the answer is yes then with all honesty, you shouldn't have a problem taking her back as well and if the answer is no then nobody on God's green earth can blame you for sending her back to her father's house but we all know we don't treat marriages or relationships with total honesty hence I say do whatever works for you!

Don't forgive someone and then hold it over his or her head! Don't forgive when you know that person is likely to cheat again and again, it could cost you your own life......I COME IN PEACE!

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
Because men start enjoying life after They made it. A woman start enjoying/life from 15 years. Allow us to enjoy abeg

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ijaya123:
Now let me ask you, what are the consequences of cheating for a husband compared to that of a wife?

as much as each and every situation are different, the consequences are exactly the same...
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Amumaigwe: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
cococandy:

Whatever y’all need to tell yourselves that’s fine.
I’m just hoping none of these girls seeing these posts actually believe the hogwash spewed on here daily. Not when they make up around 50% of the workforce just like the men. But let y’all tell it. All Nigerian women depend on men financially

Even with the loads of money they make fro their careers, men's money is still like oxygen to Nigerian ladies. Spending on them seems the only conviction that you care for them and hence a trap.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Bukola94: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
slan87:

Women also do not wholeheartedly forgive men when a man cheats, even if you assume you are forgiven.
they will never trust you again, any provocation, na to poison you. Don't sleep with two eyes close & always watch your back.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
Swissli:
What Does The Bible Say About Forgiveness?

you better go and sleep. that same bible contains a passage where even jesus permitted divorce of your spouse if adultery is involved you wan claim bible here?

the only reason why you women think you forgive cheating is just because you still want him for his money. ask annie and chioma if im lying

if he were a broke guy will you even think twice before walking away? alabosi too full this thread
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Josephkabila12: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
who marry who Who paid the bride dowry
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Bukola94: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
lies, a woman will forgive and forget totally because somehow African women are weird to believe that all men cheat.
forgive accepted,forget totally I doubt it. If I cheat on my woman & she forgive & forget totally, I go worship & pamper her forever

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
No fvckin way. She'll do it again x2
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Smartguyboy(m): 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
skultrick:

Amazing women don’t cheat .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / My Husband Is So Attached To His Mother / My Younger Brother Is A Snitch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.