Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend (45359 Views)

Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? / Russian Kid Dancing In Club Can't Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by UptownVibes(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2023
Shapeaso:
Virgin dey naija?undecided
Yes,but underaged.. Any girl wen pass through Nigerian university.. hmmmm is the case
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by VincenzoZhuxu: 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
Puss360:
You both are not a virgin.. so what is bothering you...
Why are guys sef concerned about the number of guys a girl has slept with?? Of what use is that information to you?
Any guy that ask me that rubbish question, end of frndship... Rubbish

Since I have seen your name and that it only remain y to be pronounced what you really are and well checking your profile confirmed it for me omo so to you body count no matter abi nan ur type go turn 35 freeze age cause you no get better suitors any bitch wey past 2/3 body count will never be what I will call a gf just a bitch and I’m having the moment
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Okhuadams(m): 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Recently I fell in love for the first time with this 23 year old. It felt great. this was the first time someone is calling me baby and having sleepless nights because of me cry(before you people begin to ask how old I am, I was born in 1992).

About three days ago we were texting on WhatsApp and I asked her how many ex she had had and her reply was "I can't remember". I was shocked 😲 I asked her if there are too many that's why she can't remember and she said "yes".

I'm concerned.for a 23 year old to have dated many men means she has multiple body counts. Will this affect me in the long run? What advice do you people have for me?

PS; I'm not a virgin
she started having a (ex) from her secondary days no let baby calling deceive you
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by bizzibodi(m): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
"About three days ago we were texting on WhatsApp and I asked her how many ex she had had and her reply was "I can't remember". I was shocked 😲 I asked her if there are too many that's why she can't remember and she said "yes".
Oh Jah save us from the daughters of Eve!
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by sniperr007(m): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
talented321:
Some girls use to forget their body count at 16'' if u see how girls Bleep around within a day'' u will just take ur share and leave it for the next man till god send u one wife or u go to the village and marry one. Because my village has wife materials i can manage, so after when i'm done with the city girls i go and pick one from the village.
Now days girls'' many of them has this figure.
From 12 to 20yrs has 1000 to 3000 body counts
While 20 to 30yrs has 3000 to 8000 bodys

Statistician!!!
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Quebec91(m): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2023
cheesy
post=124704321:
At the age of 23 , she cannot remember how many guys she has slept with?!

Runnn ooooo πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by tbliss22(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Recently I fell in love for the first time with this 23 year old. It felt great. this was the first time someone is calling me baby and having sleepless nights because of me cry(before you people begin to ask how old I am, I was born in 1992).

About three days ago we were texting on WhatsApp and I asked her how many ex she had had and her reply was "I can't remember". I was shocked 😲 I asked her if there are too many that's why she can't remember and she said "yes".

I'm concerned.for a 23 year old to have dated many men means she has multiple body counts. Will this affect me in the long run? What advice do you people have for me?

PS; I'm not a virgin

Uncle at your age you're taking a 23 year old serious grin grin grin

She will only call you pet names to leverage on you for cash gift and other stuffs, and of course you will have her pussy but let me tell you grin grin grin

You're just living in a fool's paradise, her brain is not formed yet for anything serious, you're just to Bleep her and move on.... Before she begins to take a man serious starts from 27 to 28 years of age.

I repeat never take such girl serious, she's still in her Bleep-around stage, if you look well you're not the only man in her life....

They are everywhere, looking around for who you carry their burden financially until they get much older

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by xtheunknown(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2023
Puss360:
Why are guys sef concerned about the number of guys a girl has slept with?? Of what use is that information to you?
Mad woman. Come n beat me if e pain u
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Quebec91(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2023
Olosho defending her own.

Birds of a feather

By their talks you shall know them
Puss360:
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Ordinarybob: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:

PS; I'm not a virgin
Just randomly ask her is it ok to have 20 body counts as a lady and watch her tell you her body counts
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Najdorf: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2023
talented321:
Some girls use to forget their body count at 16'' if u see how girls Bleep around within a day'' u will just take ur share and leave it for the next man till god send u one wife or u go to the village and marry one. Because my village has wife materials i can manage, so after when i'm done with the city girls i go and pick one from the village.
Be calming down bro
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Decarbonisation: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:

PS; I'm not a virgin

My friend will you log out of this platform and go to bed?!

Oniraanu omo kekere!
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Anytask01: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:

PS; I'm not a virgin

You should be more worried about how many pregnancies (abortions) she has terminated. That's if you are thinking of marrying her. What women count now is abortions and no longer the number of men they slept with.
Don't be surprised that she has had about 3 - 5 abortions.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Ladymillion(f): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
Shapeaso:
Virgin dey naija?undecided
Yes na, ask Isreal , Davido Hypeman
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by enemyofprogress: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2023
Na you go look for her trouble

U are sleeping comfortably wit ur 2kidneys n ur Girlfriend doesnt have iPhone15πŸ“±pro max
Shame on uπŸ˜œπŸƒ

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Panda7(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
Boy stop bothering yourself about a female introvertion, you are simply deterring our environment of peace.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by soccerlite: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2023
guess it's sarcastic response to your question
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by kaymart: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2023
Puss360:

......just take your share and leave it for the next man...
Lol... After taking your share, then time to marry, u go to village and carry one holier than thou woman... Wahala..
So who will marry the ones you left after taking your share??
Coz to you they are not "Wife material" but you are? grin grin grin
Okay o...
Simp will marry them

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by MrJames007: 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
Puss360:
Who your friendship hep
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
xtheunknown:

Mad woman. Come n beat me if e pain u
grin grin grin if I hold you this man?? Lolz .
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2023
Omoawoke:

It matters, how will I want to buy a car and not know the mileage

The breast I want to suck and I won’t know how many mouth don suck am. It matters a lot
that Ur rod that Ur wife will later suck, isn't it proper for her to know those who have suck the same rod??
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2023
Dennisochampa:
.... If no be say na my last money I Wan take play sporty bet so... I for dash you 10k..
.i wonder wetin the oga Wan use ex information do
don't mind them... That's why their life no get direction...
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2023
MrJames007:
Who your friendship hep
lol .. my dear I wasn't referring to you... So read and pass ..
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by transient123(m): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:

PS; I'm not a virgin

Uncountable Exes and you are worried. Worried about what? Are you not same.

Oya, lie you can count the number of Exes you have had too, even if you can, your count might not be different from a married couple of 10yrs.

Truth be told, you need not bother at all bro, you are a fornicator just like she might also be because u have not even asked her if she is a virgin, I said this becos I don't jump into conclusion.

Truth is bitter.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2023
talented321:

Let the baby girls breath. lol this stat of urs mad gan oooπŸ˜‚
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Moonfinger: 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2023
[quote author=Proserpina post=124706061]She calls you baby grin grin she sees through you. Lol just imagine what is bothering a man in his 30s
smiley smiley smiley[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:

PS; I'm not a virgin

Your age to her age is way much. Pls find someone older and more matured. This girl will definitely play a fast one on u. I hope she's not sticking around cos of whats in ur pocket...
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
Spider20:

I wonder the kind of guy that will mistakenly need or want you for friendship.
Sometimes you reason typically like a Bush and archaic chap
something is wrong with Ur head .... Somebody said he isn't a virgin.... Yet u want him to look for virgin..
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by MrJames007: 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2023
Puss360:
lol .. my dear I wasn't referring to you... So read and pass ..
Ok na.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by DoubleDD1990(m): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2023
My only advice for you is to use protection...
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Omoawoke: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
Puss360:
that Ur rod that Ur wife will later suck, isn't it proper for her to know those who have suck the same rod??

A man and woman are never the same. Know this and know peace

Just one man is okay for a population for continuity sake. One man in can impregnate up to 1000 girls with ease in a year.
But can one woman give birth to 1000 kids in a year. A male is made to do as many women as possible but not the reverse

And does a man have hymen. Even the creator made a seal to cover the toto, don’t eat once seal is broken

3 Likes

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by xenten: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:

PS; I'm not a virgin

Straff am first. If its still tight, she dey play you. but the pussy no grip you, bra, run before she run you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) / Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.