Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend (45452 Views)

Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? / Russian Kid Dancing In Club Can't Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by EndRape2(f): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2023
You are stupid , she gave you the best answer, she has had more than 500 exes ,now kill your self, you want to know her past, and she gave you answer

Jump into the river, most of you stupid guys feels you can ask.ladies stupid questions and keep your own.secreat

uote author=Goalnaldo post=124704281]Recently I fell in love for the first time with this 23 year old. It felt great. this was the first time someone is calling me baby and having sleepless nights because of me cry(before you people begin to ask how old I am, I was born in 1992).

About three days ago we were texting on WhatsApp and I asked her how many ex she had had and her reply was "I can't remember". I was shocked 😲 I asked her if there are too many that's why she can't remember and she said "yes".

I'm concerned.for a 23 year old to have dated many men means she has multiple body counts. Will this affect me in the long run? What advice do you people have for me?

PS; I'm not a virgin [/quote]
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Flows001(m): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2023
Uptheante:

Bro, you sure say this your babe still be virgin?
As in, do you check her hymen everyday to be sure she's still a virgin?
The reason why I dey talk like this be say she fit dey collect preeq everywhere, then come to pretend to you that she's still a virgin. On wedding night, she fit lie to you that she lost it through rape.
If you are very sure she's still a virgin, better marry her immediately & disvirgin her yourself before bad men cool come & deceive her & pound her kpekus mercilessly & leave you with leftover wide kpekus after all your patience & sacrifices for her.
If such happen, e go pain you so much grin
Never be so naive to trust any Nigerian girl

I understand your point bro!!

She allows me check her anytime she comes visiting, without me even asking her (she made a faithfulness promise to me, and I believe she is always proud to let me confirm it whenever she comes around), and I can say for a fact that the place still secure pass Presidential Villa, besides, I'm actually her first and only boyfriend (duly confirmed); so there is absolutely no worry about her having any Ex somewhere.
Asides being a virgin, her character is top notch, and she doesn't flirt around online like the majority of Naija babes, na why she fit even fit keep herself till date.

I'm talking about a natural black beauty that commands a second stare from guys whenever she passes by (no exaggeration, would have sent you her picture, but that wont be necessary).

She's in her final year in the University now, while I graduated since 2019 and I've been working for some years now.
By the grace of God, I'll propose to her upon her graduation, and will marry her immediately after her NYSC (we have done all the necessary health compatibility tests and we are good to go)

I'm her well known boyfriend amongst her family and friends, I visit her parents' house and everyone knows me in the family as their daughter's/sister's boyfriend, vice versa with her too.

I still have a very close female padi that is also a virgin, also, my immediate Ex was a virgin before I regrettably deflowered her.

I think I've just been so fortunate to have been coming across decent virgins, in a generation where finding even one adult virgin would seem impossible..
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by saasala(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Recently I fell in love for the first time with this 23 year old. It felt great. this was the first time someone is calling me baby and having sleepless nights because of me cry(before you people begin to ask how old I am, I was born in 1992).

About three days ago we were texting on WhatsApp and I asked her how many ex she had had and her reply was "I can't remember". I was shocked 😲 I asked her if there are too many that's why she can't remember and she said "yes".

I'm concerned.for a 23 year old to have dated many men means she has multiple body counts. Will this affect me in the long run? What advice do you people have for me?

PS; I'm not a virgin

Alaye go and relax your mind. A lot of Nairalanders will call your babe a bittch but don't mind them. She was just bluffing. That's her way of telling you she was not interested in that topic. A girl with 200 body count will tell you its just one. And stop asking her about the number of exes she has. Just enjoy the love and move on.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by ottersberger(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2023
Puss360:

Will the man be also ready to succumb to "Fidelity Check" from the woman? After all she has a right to know what she is accepting...

Absolutely.

It, however, rests on you to enforce compliance. Same with the woman.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by EBEk101(m): 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
Puss360:

So what makes you think I will say I have bleeped 100 guys.. lol . I'll just say only one guy with big rod....
Shey u sef wan to use lies and dishonesty to build a relationship, me sef will follow Ur footsteps

If you don bleep 100 guys, I wonder how u want take stay with one guy, that means the number will just keep increasing. grin grin
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
EBEk101:

If you don bleep 100 guys, I wonder how u want take stay with one guy, that means the number will just keep increasing. grin grin
lol... Rest..
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Xylon: 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
Puss360:

I don't know any "Special implications" that is different from that which men encounter... So please tell me... I'm here to learn...
We keep saying, women must be virgin before marriage, but the men are almost retired olosho customers o... grin grin grin grin
because we're not wired the same way. Penis and Vagina no be the same.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by delishpot: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
Nehyooh:
It's a pity you didn't open your eyes very well to read my comment and digest it.
Meanwhile, this thread was in July, but you're commenting in November. Really you dey follow news wella grin grin

So far it's on NL, na anytime I see am Naim I go comment on it and if you don't like it....Go to court!
Sleep dey catch me. I will give full reply to this comment when my eye clear (don't worry, I will mention you)
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by EBEk101(m): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
Puss360:
lol... Rest..

Ohk…..

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
Puss360:

And na community rod Una dey carry waka upandan...
So sad too...
It doesn't change anything except those who indulge in it can contract infections. Although not all ladies but many. Sex is meant to be enjoyed not just for procreation. How can I enjoy a woman with saged pussy. That's just my point. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Poleski: 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
She's a ho.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Silentgroper(m): 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2023
talented321:
Some girls use to forget their body count at 16'' if u see how girls Bleep around within a day'' u will just take ur share and leave it for the next man till god send u one wife or u go to the village and marry one. Because my village has wife materials i can manage, so after when i'm done with the city girls i go and pick one from the village.
Now days girls'' many of them has this figure.
From 12 to 20yrs has 1000 to 3000 body counts
While 20 to 30yrs has 3000 to 8000 bodys
my gawd

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Silentgroper(m): 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2023
Nonexisting:
At 23, an average Nigerian vagina person's pussy is as wide as the road to hellfire. You are a kid who still have a long way to go on matters concerning vaginarians of Nigerian origin. Just calm down and keep fuccking for now until you get experience.
[/i]KEEP FVCKING[i]

I like the sound of that
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Silentgroper(m): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2023
Puss360:

Today is Friday/weekend...
I'm trying to be holy online...
Never can tell, my weekend crush might be on nairaland... grin grin
Make I no use mouth block my way this weekend grin grin grin...
Good morning

Next Case Please!!!!
I'm righ here .. but i jus wan chop my own and move ...

🤗🤗🤗
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Nehyooh(m): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
ReubenE:

You did not say anything bro.

Even as a man, I followed your dialogue with the other poster to see what your submission would be, but trust me your submission is replete with conjectures and general statements having nothing to do with how dating many men affect behavioral patterns.

To your penultimate paragraph, a virgin and Infact anybody can be toxic, manipulative and disrespectful. It has nothing in particular to do with how man human beings one has dated, so again you did not draw any parallel and the logic upon which your argument is based on is seriously flawed
You wouldn't comprehend this because it doesn't happen to you. I shared practically what I experienced.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Nehyooh(m): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
delishpot:

So far it's on NL, na anytime I see am Naim I go comment on it and if you don't like it....Go to court!
Sleep dey catch me. I will give full reply to this comment when my eye clear (don't worry, I will mention you)
Baba go rest joor cool
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by ReubenE(m): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
Nehyooh:
You wouldn't comprehend this because it doesn't happen to you. I shared practically what I experienced.
Your illustration of what happened to you does not have any bearing not even remotely to whether the number of men a woman has dated affect her behavioral pattern. When went further to itemize some particular traits like a woman being toxic and disrespectful.

From your experience, are you drawing a conclusion that there are no toxic and disrespectful women that are virgins or there are no nonvirgins that are pious and respectful?

Drawing from your own assumptions, a lady is even more likely to be toxic and disrespectful if she is a virgin because most women consider virginity as a thing of pride and are very boisterous about it. Per adventure she is the type that most men run after, the likelihood of her being disrespectful and toxic becomes even greater.

Like I said before, we are all making conjectures. What your girlfriend did to you in whatever manner did not have anything to do with whether she had dated many men. A virgin or a woman with a body count of 1-2 could have done same to you and even more.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by xtheunknown(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2023
Lols. Nothing wey u go fit do.
Puss360:
grin grin grin if I hold you this man?? Lolz .
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by jattopeter(m): 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
How u take confirm am?
Flows001:

Yes.

My 22 years old babe is one of them.

I personally confirm am, there are still decent ladies out there really..
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by delishpot: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nehyooh:
Baba go rest joor cool

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by MrCork: 3:00pm On Jan 22
Uriel1983:

My 22 years old babe is one of them.

I personally confirm am, there are still decent ladies out there really..

Show us the video of you penetrating her. else, i don't believe you

Brothet..SHAME ON U FOR dating a under age chick's of 22 year old.you sound like peterfile. She too young sir.shame on u!!(no oofencse) angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) / Disadvantages Of Being Pretty / Things That Mature Men Like In Women