Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend (45460 Views)

Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? / Russian Kid Dancing In Club Can't Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by stormborn28(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
talented321:
Some girls use to forget their body count at 16'' if u see how girls Bleep around within a day'' u will just take ur share and leave it for the next man till god send u one wife or u go to the village and marry one. Because my village has wife materials i can manage, so after when i'm done with the city girls i go and pick one from the village.
Now days girls'' many of them has this figure.
From 12 to 20yrs has 1000 to 3000 body counts
While 20 to 30yrs has 3000 to 8000 bodys

Chei..... Cold catch me
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Okiton: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Recently I fell in love for the first time with this 23 year old. It felt great. this was the first time someone is calling me baby and having sleepless nights because of me cry(before you people begin to ask how old I am, I was born in 1992).

About three days ago we were texting on WhatsApp and I asked her how many ex she had had and her reply was "I can't remember". I was shocked 😲 I asked her if there are too many that's why she can't remember and she said "yes".

I'm concerned.for a 23 year old to have dated many men means she has multiple body counts. Will this affect me in the long run? What advice do you people have for me?

PS; I'm not a virgin

You are a stupid boy to have ask ur girlfriend how ex she had, focus on ur own and make things right while been with her and avoid silly questions. Focus ur attention in the future, her career and her future plans.

You born 1992 but na small pikin brain u get

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by LoveJesus87(m): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
talented321:
Some girls use to forget their body count at 16'' if u see how girls Bleep around within a day'' u will just take ur share and leave it for the next man till god send u one wife or u go to the village and marry one. Because my village has wife materials i can manage, so after when i'm done with the city girls i go and pick one from the village.
lolzz grin grin
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by stormborn28(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
Puss360:
You both are not a virgin.. so what is bothering you...
Why are guys sef concerned about the number of guys a girl has slept with?? Of what use is that information to you?
Any guy that ask me that rubbish question, end of frndship... Rubbish

Guilty conscience. Any pure politician will not fear probe
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by LoveJesus87(m): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2023
Nehyooh:
You always have means to support your gendergrin

But I wish you know the implications of girls sleeping with many men before marriage. It's because you're not a man, you would have understand better.
What's the implication bro
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by IjebuWarrior: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2023
Baba, how we go take know? Go to her and ask for further clarification or betterstill, don't give a f*ck abt her.

You're the one giving her much relevance. Nonsense! 🤬
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by blaise26abj(m): 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Recently I fell in love for the first time with this 23 year old. It felt great. this was the first time someone is calling me baby and having sleepless nights because of me cry(before you people begin to ask how old I am, I was born in 1992).

About three days ago we were texting on WhatsApp and I asked her how many ex she had had and her reply was "I can't remember". I was shocked 😲 I asked her if there are too many that's why she can't remember and she said "yes".

I'm concerned.for a 23 year old to have dated many men means she has multiple body counts. Will this affect me in the long run? What advice do you people have for me?

PS; I'm not a virgin

She has answered you with wisdom . What do you need the information for ? So you can judge her ? If you believe you love her enough , keep dating her or marry her . If not , leave her . Which one is how many Exes does she have . The exes you have , you don’t know it is someone they will marry too and you are part of their body count ?
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by delishpot: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
Nehyooh:
Very well then! I'll educate you and unleash a typical scenario I encountered.

Firstly, we all have to know that men are different from women. NATURE made us to have different orientations, mindset and generally men are wired differently. Now let's link it to relationship among we the contemporary youths. The truth is men find it hard to overlook cheating partner and I think it natural. (For a man to know another man is having access to his girl/woman is hard to bear) Believe me, I still wonder why girls don't really feel bothered when their man cheat on them, definitely you can see we're wired differently. Let's assume nature wired men to be polygamous, but that doesn't give us the yardstick to cheat or flirt around. But women on the other hand, may be seeing as making it abnormal or tabbo having multiple partners unlike how men does. We men are proud and value the efforts, resources we spend to marry a woman, more reason why we wanna be with someone that has not messed her body up recklessly. A lady having multiple partners may possibly affect and influence her characters and way of life as well.....( I have a personal situation like this) I had to terminate a relationship with toxic and manipulative and disrespectful lady due to the fact she's still living in her past.... Though i am not trying to stereotype it to other ladies.

Finally, there's a new research that a lady having sexual encounter with many men before getting married can be detrimental. I'll advise you read on this.

Cheers'

World renowned pseudoscientist. You talked plenty nonsense. If it's in men's only nature to sleep around, how come are you all trying to lock women's vagina so much that they need permission to insert tampon?
Do you know that in some tribes women can marry multiple husbands? You sit in your village and assume that the world follows your rules. If men can't cope with cheating, whose fault is that? Take your report to God for software update. Who said women don't care when their hubbies or bf cheats? Are you sure you follow the news or local blogs at all? grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by adisacool: 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2023
Wetin you want take that question achieve if you answer you.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by femi4: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:

PS; I'm not a virgin
You aren't mature yet for relationship, let her go
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by EquitableTech: 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2023
post=124706715:

Shey na BodyCount-a-thon dem dey do ?!

Haha...this guy sha...
Body count a-thon...chai...there's Gooduu oo!

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by winner37(m): 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2023
This man just crack my ribs out hearing that this the first time someone calling him babe and having sleepless night because of him 🤣🤣🤣
This babe of a name makes no sense to me because have heard in different occasions from thousand of ladies...

Mr man you don't have to know how many ex she have had just join the queue and move on...if at the age of 23 she can't remember all her ex's very soon you will be one of the exs and another person will asked her that your same question 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by fortunechy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
Cuz she called u baby u come fall gidigba... mchteeeeeeew!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by loswhite(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:

PS; I'm not a virgin
How will this question help your relationship? Stupid question deserves Stupid answers anyway. If she chooses to tell you about her ex fine if not just focus your focus
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by bdauran: 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2023
Perfect match
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2023
Omoawoke:

A man and woman are never the same. Know this and know peace

Just one man is okay for a population for continuity sake. One man in can impregnate up to 1000 girls with ease in a year.
But can one woman give birth to 1000 kids in a year. A male is made to do as many women as possible but not the reverse

And does a man have hymen. Even the creator made a seal to cover the toto, don’t eat once seal is broken
lol.. "Seal to cover toto".... grin grin grin grin... I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by AmbFmk: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
talented321:

Mann, this your statistics get as e be oo
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Anashe: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Dey play 😂 I've seen a four year old post make front page..na me get front page today 😃 have you read the onion thread?

Seriously? No I haven't. I'll check now
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by EBEk101(m): 12:09am On Nov 29, 2023
Puss360:
Why are guys sef concerned about the number of guys a girl has slept with?? Of what use is that information to you?

Me I won’t even ask, I would just stylishly lie about some naughty stuffs when u r very comfortable around me enough to let loss of ur past
If you talk the one wey shock me reach my sparrow, from that day on nah only u dey that relationship
Nah to just dey bleep u dey go till I find someone with lesser body count….. nonsense and ingredients

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Alpharey: 12:32am On Nov 29, 2023
Puss360:

What's bothering you anty
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Alpharey: 12:34am On Nov 29, 2023
Puss360:

What's bothering you anty. Are they more than 360? Looking at your Monika🤣🤣🤣
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Ayeesha454(f): 1:14am On Nov 29, 2023
I'm here to read comments while I listen to good music on my Oriamo space pods😁
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Samade7: 1:17am On Nov 29, 2023
Puss360:

......just take your share and leave it for the next man...
Lol... After taking your share, then time to marry, u go to village and carry one holier than thou woman... Wahala..
So who will marry the ones you left after taking your share??
Coz to you they are not "Wife material" but you are? grin grin grin
Okay o...

Shine ur eyes

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by RedAlert08(m): 1:40am On Nov 29, 2023
Puss360:

High body counts leads to high penile mileage.

High penile mileage means the vagina has been overworked.

Why should I be the one to keep an overworked vagina?

Why me?

Why not your brother?

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Uptheante(m): 1:50am On Nov 29, 2023
Flows001:

Yes.

My 22 years old babe is one of them.

I personally confirm am, there are still decent ladies out there really..
How far my guy, make I disvirgin am for you
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 29, 2023
Goalnaldo:

PS; I'm not a virgin
This discovery tour you are about to take, you better abort mission. It's either you love her or not. What you don't know won't hurt. That particular matter, leave am alone if you no wan drink Hypo toilet cleaner.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by imagrg(m): 2:31am On Nov 29, 2023
Toto supplier. grin
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Amonijosh1: 3:51am On Nov 29, 2023
get this straight, she didnt say she slept with many people. she simply said she cant remember how many times she had sex, also she is not a teenager, she is a grown woman.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Amonijosh1: 3:54am On Nov 29, 2023
oh sorry, how many ex.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by rickleye: 4:12am On Nov 29, 2023
to me, it’s a dumb question asking how many ex’s she has had. Ask what broke up her last relationship? I mean everyone has a past . There are people who had one or two past relationships who did not enjoy sex only to get marriage with the right partner and can’t get enough of it. She may have been looking for love in all the wrong places .
As long as she is clean and makes you happy and can get pregnant .
In any case to everyone their own. If that is a prerequisite then make sure you use a lie detector test to make sure the number she gives you is correct 👍🏽
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Usefulsense: 4:19am On Nov 29, 2023
Puss360:

Guys are interested in having value for the money they spent. That's the reason for asking.

Imagine paying the price of a brand new car for a fairly or roughly used one. There is something called depreciation in Accounting.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by seguno2: 5:18am On Nov 29, 2023
Goalnaldo:

PS; I'm not a virgin

Don’t ask stupid questions to avoid getting stupid answers.
11th commandment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos / Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) / Things That Mature Men Like In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.