Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend (45448 Views)

Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? / Russian Kid Dancing In Club Can't Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Josephkabila12: 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
Puss360:
You both are not a virgin.. so what is bothering you...
Why are guys sef concerned about the number of guys a girl has slept with?? Of what use is that information to you?
Any guy that ask me that rubbish question, end of frndship... Rubbish
nah man dey pay woman dowry and other things. You must be scrutinized very well before anyone will pay your dowry. Get it clear

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by fineberry(m): 12:07am On Jul 29, 2023
Igbo girls worst abeg no even talk ham again
....the girl I talk about earlier is an Igbo girl.
Tne thing is, they know how to package wella
Shapeaso:
Igbo virgin?shocked. Oboy them send you? No be me and igbo girlsundecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Goalnaldo(m): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
NLFPmod please push to front page.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Flows001(m): 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
Shapeaso:
Igbo virgin?shocked. Oboy them send you? No be me and igbo girlsundecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by HopeSpencer: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:
Why are guys sef concerned about the number of guys a girl has slept with?? Of what use is that information to you?

Will you marry me? My account balance attached below for your perusal and consideration..

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2023
HopeSpencer:

Will you marry me? My account balance attached below for your perusal and consideration..
talented321 come and see money ooo...
Make I follow this one, when you get pass am, then come carry back grin grin..
Na where money dey I dey face..
Good morning grin grin
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by talented321: 8:44am On Jul 30, 2023
God morning babe'' Follow the simp up' i dey with u.
Puss360:
talented321 come and see money ooo... Make I follow this one, when you get pass am, then come carry back grin grin.. Na where money dey I dey face.. Good morning grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2023
talented321:
God morning babe''
Follow the simp up' i dey with u.
I trust you... Once in a while party... Who cares about body count grin grin grin cheesy...
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by HopeSpencer: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2023
Puss360:

talented321 come and see money ooo...
Make I follow this one, when you get pass am, then come carry back grin grin..
Na where money dey I dey face..
Good morning grin grin

Lol. I yaff scam you.
The balance was edited. Real balance na N5.89 grin
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2023
HopeSpencer:

Lol. I yaff scam you.
The balance was edited. Real balance na N5.89 grin
Lol.. oya bye bye... grin grin grin
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Goalnaldo(m): 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2023
Nlfpmod push this one too. Thanks for all you do 😊
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by dkidd: 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
Puss360:
I tire for some guys sef? Just take ur share and bounce and if the pussy good and she can ride 360 degrees while ontop, hit it a couple more times. Why/what do u need all that info for? πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Omalicious1: 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Recently I fell in love for the first time with this 23 year old. It felt great. this was the first time someone is calling me baby and having sleepless nights because of me cry(before you people begin to ask how old I am, I was born in 1992).

About three days ago we were texting on WhatsApp and I asked her how many ex she had had and her reply was "I can't remember". I was shocked 😲 I asked her if there are too many that's why she can't remember and she said "yes".

I'm concerned.for a 23 year old to have dated many men means she has multiple body counts. Will this affect me in the long run? What advice do you people have for me?

PS; I'm not a virgin

Be observant
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Blackdisciple(m): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2023
Oga if you ain't comfortable just move, 15 years no still remember how many ex she get abi you they whine us
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by jamesversion: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2023
talented321:
Some girls use to forget their body count at 16'' if u see how girls Bleep around within a day'' u will just take ur share and leave it for the next man till god send u one wife or u go to the village and marry one. Because my village has wife materials i can manage, so after when i'm done with the city girls i go and pick one from the village.
Now days girls'' many of them has this figure.
From 12 to 20yrs has 1000 to 3000 body counts
While 20 to 30yrs has 3000 to 8000 bodys

Where be your village nau, wether we for come there to marry. grin
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by dinachi(m): 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Recently I fell in love for the first time with this 23 year old. It felt great. this was the first time someone is calling me baby and having sleepless nights because of me cry(before you people begin to ask how old I am, I was born in 1992).

About three days ago we were texting on WhatsApp and I asked her how many ex she had had and her reply was "I can't remember". I was shocked 😲 I asked her if there are too many that's why she can't remember and she said "yes".

I'm concerned.for a 23 year old to have dated many men means she has multiple body counts. Will this affect me in the long run? What advice do you people have for me?

PS; I'm not a virgin
That's should not really be your problem. The problem is I hope all the exes are men. Most of the GenZ girl are coded lesbians. Dating or marrying a lesbian is a very big issue. That's the real problem.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Tayorshd87: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
Puss360:

Thank u my brother u are d real adult and matured person here
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Naddy100(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:

PS; I'm not a virgin
some ladies hate that question.... She may decided not to answer your question[quote][/quote]
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by KennysOdds1: 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
Are you looking for a Virgin?
Better go to church and look for one.
Young man, leave woman and go look for money.
Goalnaldo:

PS; I'm not a virgin
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by okerekingsley90: 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
Proserpina:
She calls you baby grin grin she sees through you. Lol just imagine what is bothering a man in his 30s grin grin grin

Honestly e be like Naija de Favour am. Of all the troubles of life in Nigeria a small girl of 23 call am baby. Just negodu grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by CrossRhodes: 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:

PS; I'm not a virgin
A girl of 23 is not small in relationship issues.
As a matter of fact she has 6-7 years left to reach her peak.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by ednut1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2023
Another Israel DMW
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by nedekid: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2023
Seems you are not mature enough to date.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by toprealman: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:

PS; I'm not a virgin
At your age you still seem to be novice in affairs of the heart.
I am sure your mother does not call your father baby but their love is as strong as ever. Don’t be fooled, endearments like baby etc means very little. Even in developed west, an old β€œKaren” will call you love, boo, sweetheart despite having only evil πŸ‘Ώ intent!
Bro focus on more important things, leave baby for those that need it.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Jefferyhi86(m): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2023
Lol if u don't know, 14yrs old gal Don already de get ex boyfriend
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Neddyogu(m): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2023
Make we tell am?
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Dennisochampa: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
Na her past you dey date abi na the girl?
Some of una go dey ask childish questions...
Werin you Wan use her past do?
If she tell u 20 guys.... Shey you go rest??
As long as she's a good girl... She doesn't have hiv... She hasn't given you a reason to think she will cheat on you, she's not a materialistic person and she's your kinda woman..... Then leave her past where it belongs until it comes from her mind to tell you....
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by izubext007: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
Any girl in this generation, that has 20 or 25 body count is a virgin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Kachidubem: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
Does body count refer to

1. How many times you've had sex all your life

OR

2. How many people you've had sex with all your life

If the ans is no 1 , trust me no one including male or female here can have such record , everyone must have lost count na ...normal tin

If the answer is no 2, people should at least suppose know the estimate even if they cant remember the actual figure... for example all my life I've not slept with more than 10 different girls.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Dennisochampa: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
post=124704321:
At the age of 23 , she cannot remember how many guys she has slept with?!

Runnn ooooo πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ
.... Typical Nigerian mentality...
Abroad... 18 years don begin keep relationship and by 23, some of them don born sef...
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by ikeno(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2023
I can't even ask my girlfriend such a stu*pid question cause to me is kind of childish.i may ask her about are ex and why they parted ways.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by MrColdsweat: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2023
You don't judge a woman by the piece of flesh between her legs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) / Disadvantages Of Being Pretty / Things That Mature Men Like In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.