Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend (45450 Views)

Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? / Russian Kid Dancing In Club Can't Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Brandiebird: 12:38am On Jul 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Recently I fell in love for the first time with this 23 year old. It felt great. this was the first time someone is calling me baby and having sleepless nights because of me cry(before you people begin to ask how old I am, I was born in 1992) About three days ago we were texting on WhatsApp and I asked her how many ex she had had and her reply was "I can't remember". I was shocked 😲 I asked her if there are too many that's why she can't remember and she said "yes". I'm concerned.for a 23 year old to have dated many men means she has multiple body counts. Will this affect me in the long run? What advice do you people have for me?

PS; I'm not a virgin

You’re just jealous because this is your first “I love you “ while she’s lost count of how many hearts she’s broken. Move on and look for your mates 🤗
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Wizywiz(m): 12:46am On Jul 28, 2023
@op that one small na....few weeks back a girl of 20+ told me she's had 4 abortions for 3 different guys and currently has 7 guys she sleeps with for money......cold catch me.... imagine how many she has slept with and how many she will add to her numbers before she gets to 23.

11 Likes

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 3:18am On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
I don't know why'' i am always happy been a man'' the advantages are just too much.
Let me tell u chances of a man don't given birth to a child are very slim compared to women'' you no why? A man can give woman belle even at the age of 60 to 100yrs while women end from 35 to 45 or 50yrs. Any man who want to born will not find it that hard, unless he decide to be useless.
Where as reseach shows that 40% of nigeria girls are now working dead with no womb.
''Ok that is good'' u have been active lately sha''
Eww... 40% grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by almarthins(m): 3:33am On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
Some girls use to forget their body count at 16'' if u see how girls Bleep around within a day'' u will just take ur share and leave it for the next man till god send u one wife or u go to the village and marry one. Because my village has wife materials i can manage, so after when i'm done with the city girls i go and pick one from the village.
Now days girls'' many of them has this figure.
From 12 to 20yrs has 1000 to 3000 body counts
While 20 to 30yrs has 3000 to 8000 bodys

I don't think you re statistically correct.

However, even village girls don shakadelis. If know wetin some village girls dey do now, you go fear them pass city girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Goalnaldo(m): 4:05am On Jul 28, 2023
Wizywiz:
@op that one small na....few weeks back a girl of 20+ told me she's had 4 abortions for 3 different guys and currently has 7 guys she sleeps with for money......cold catch me.... imagine how many she has slept with and how many she will add to her numbers before she gets to 23.
Hmm this one na eight wonder of the world.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by talented321: 4:47am On Jul 28, 2023
Forget the 40%'' now explain this one the way u explain the last one.
See don't deceive urself women can't compete with men, they may compete at the early age but when it get to one extent the woman s power begin to go down slowly.
Puss360:

Eww... 40% grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 6:45am On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
Forget the 40%'' now explain this one as u complain the last one.
See don't deceive urself women can't compete with men, they may compete at the early age but when it get to one extent the woman s power begin to go down slowly.
Okay.. I totally agree with you... grin grin grin
But....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by online4business: 7:25am On Jul 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Recently I fell in love for the first time with this 23 year old. It felt great. this was the first time someone is calling me baby and having sleepless nights because of me cry(before you people begin to ask how old I am, I was born in 1992) About three days ago we were texting on WhatsApp and I asked her how many ex she had had and her reply was "I can't remember". I was shocked 😲 I asked her if there are too many that's why she can't remember and she said "yes". I'm concerned.for a 23 year old to have dated many men means she has multiple body counts. Will this affect me in the long run? What advice do you people have for me?

PS; I'm not a virgin
Totis tois it's in your hands.
Will she keep communicating with her ex while calling you baby?

Will you over look and accept her...

Your choice nobody can make it for you
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Godoverevery: 7:37am On Jul 28, 2023
Puss360:

I don't know any "Special implications" that is different from that which men encounter... So please tell me... I'm here to learn...
We keep saying, women must be virgin before marriage, but the men are almost retired olosho customers o... grin grin grin grin

You can't understand how it feels to have sex with a lady with slack Pussy same way we can't understand when you ladies complain about 2sec guys or small Dick

You ladies constantly say you don't want 2sec guys or guys with small Dick.......but i don't no why you ladies get angry over we knowing your body counts.....no guy also want a borehole of lady.

If a lady can leave a guy cos of is small dick.....a guy have a right to also leave lady cos her wide pussy

There is always a big difference between a lady that hasn't really Bleep and one that bleeped around Pussy.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by talented321: 7:38am On Jul 28, 2023
U said u have agreed'' what is the but doing there?
Puss360:

Okay.. I totally agree with you... grin grin grin
But....
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 7:49am On Jul 28, 2023
Godoverevery:

You can't understand how it feels to have sex with a lady with slack Pussy same way we can't understand when you ladies complain about 2sec guys or small Dick

You ladies constantly say you don't want 2sec guys or guys with small Dick.......but i don't no why you ladies get angry over we knowing your body counts.....no guy also want a borehole of lady.

If a lady can leave a guy cos of is small dick.....a guy have a right to also leave lady cos her wide pussy

There is always a big difference between a lady that hasn't really Bleep and one that bleeped around Pussy.
Okay.. from your point, we can conclude that everybody both men Nd women are entitled to their opinion...
But why is it that, when guys says "Their girlfriend/women isn't experienced in bed", other guys will say "Teach her"..
But when a lady says "Her man isn't experienced, cannot do different style", people will begin to call her slut because she knows more about sex than a guy should...
Isn't that hypocrisy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
U said u have agreed'' what is the but doing there?
Today is Friday/weekend...
I'm trying to be holy online...
Never can tell, my weekend crush might be on nairaland... grin grin
Make I no use mouth block my way this weekend grin grin grin...
Good morning

Next Case Please!!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by talented321: 7:52am On Jul 28, 2023
Mornin'' d night?
Puss360:
Today is Friday/weekend... I'm trying to be holy online... Never can tell, my weekend crush might be on nairaland... grin grin Make I no use mouth block my way this weekend grin grin grin... Good morning
Next Case Please!!!!
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 7:55am On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
Mornin'' d night?
Good...
If u r going to work today... Have a nice ahead...
But remember, no smoking that your weed in the morning o grin grin
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by talented321: 7:58am On Jul 28, 2023
Any effect smoking in the morning? Biko ''No wahala''
Puss360:
Good... If u r going to work today... Have a nice ahead... But remember, no smoking that your weed in the morning o grin grin
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
Any effect smoking in the morning? Biko
''No wahala''
grin grin grin.. The brain Neva balance well

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Godoverevery: 8:05am On Jul 28, 2023
Puss360:

Okay.. from your point, we can conclude that everybody both men Nd women are entitled to their opinion...
But why is it that, when guys says "Their girlfriend/women isn't experienced in bed", other guys will say "Teach her"..
But when a lady says "Her man isn't experienced, cannot do different style", people will begin to call her slut because she knows more about sex than a guy should...
Isn't that hypocrisy

It still boil down to the same thing.

We are both bias and there no innocent between both gender.

We always be at each other throat over issues........the truth is men since time memorial are known as he goats but a lady pride is actually in her sexual purity.

No be you women they always abuse each other over sexual adventures.......can you women fight without calling each other slut,prostitute and not leaking your sexual ascapades Just yesterday on BBN tolani baj called illebaye a fellow lady a slut cos of a guy...lol

Have you seen guys been called sluts?? There you have your answer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by talented321: 8:07am On Jul 28, 2023
Ok''''
Puss360:
grin grin grin.. The brain Neva balance well
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by fineberry(m): 8:11am On Jul 28, 2023
Brother please if you will listen to me.....that girl can't be loyal "I swear" talking from experience.

My ex in ND 2 told me from ND1 to ND2 she has dated 7 guys excluding me bcus we're still together at the time. Believe me, despite the love nd care I shower this bitch with, she has the urdacity to still be sending nude to one guy like that.

For you own good bro, just remove your mind from that girl o.....girls like day lack self control.

I'm in HND now tho.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Savedday2: 8:18am On Jul 28, 2023
The bottom line is that, 9ja girls are like public swimming pool even the ones forming GF/Church girl/wife. They are all the same.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by talented321: 8:27am On Jul 28, 2023
Brotherly'' for spreading the reality, kudos to u
Savedday2:
The bottom line is that, 9ja girls are like public swimming pool even the ones forming GF/Church girl/wife. They are all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
Everybody'' random girl forming holy'' runs girl'' ashawo no follow that one is uncountable. If i tell u say i don sleep with more than 150 women u go believe'' i use to flow with them before so i know how far. But not all girls.
Nawaoh person go fit see wife marry so?

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by talented321: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2023
Wife dey'' the problem is how u understand and observe women'''
Dyfynezz12:

Nawaoh person go fit see wife marry so?
U will see the one u fit manage
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Baronthecelebri: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2023
Go for her,if she juns dump her
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Psalmistproject: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:

PS; I'm not a virgin

Run o!

Any girl that have had up to 7 body is a bad omen. Evidence today have shown that 30% of girls in this country today have been used by money ritualists one way or another.

Even from monies they're given by those men they are cursed. And once you start dating them, sorry!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Goalnaldo(m): 10:53am On Jul 28, 2023
Psalmistproject:

Run o!

Any girl that have had up to 7 body is a bad omen. Evidence today have shown that 30% of girls in this country today have been used by money ritualists one way or another.

Even from monies they're given by those men they are cursed. And once you start dating them, sorry!
wahala!! We go see wife like this so?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by torqque7(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
Puss360:

Lol... Typical African men mentality...
Always ready to judge and crucify others(women), when they themselves have a cupboard full of Skeltons...
Why should you ask a woman about her previous sex life? Why?
Are you a virgin?
Is that what you consider before concluding that a person is of good character??
Rubbish..
No wonder most of you end up regretting your marriage at the end of your lives after "Managing" the marriage..
And u call yourself "Modern" as opposed to my "Archaic" life...

That statement and you call yourself modern got my attention. Madam been modern is not the same as been an hoe. Are you now saying for a person to be modern then the person should be wayward? Dey play

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
torqque7:

That statement and you call yourself modern got my attention. Madam been modern is not the same as been an hoe. Are you now saying for a person to be modern then the person should be wayward? Dey play
Hoe to you, is always a woman...
Men can't be hoe?
Okay
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Flows001(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
Shapeaso:
Virgin dey naija?undecided
Yes.

My 22 years old babe is one of them.

I personally confirm am, there are still decent ladies out there really..

4 Likes

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Shapeaso: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
Flows001:

Yes.

My 22 years old babe is one of them.

I personally confirm am, there are still decent ladies out there really..
Ok oo.. Lemme start praying for my own virgin bae.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Flows001(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
Shapeaso:
Ok oo.. Lemme start praying for my own virgin bae.
OK oo

I get one fine Igbo virgin female friend that is single, she's based in Lagos sha ..

Even in your area they go even still dey sef, not all ladies are loose..
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Shapeaso: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
Flows001:

OK oo

I get one fine Igbo virgin female friend that is single, she's based in Lagos sha ..

Even in your area they go even still dey sef, not all ladies are loose..
Igbo virgin?shocked. Oboy them send you? No be me and igbo girlsundecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) / Disadvantages Of Being Pretty / Things That Mature Men Like In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.