Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? (20659 Views)

Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? / A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phoneโ€ โ€“ Lady Says / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by MrHyde: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
Block them if you respect your current relationship.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by ceejayluv(m): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
Be ready to watch them succeed too.
In My opinion, NOT blocking an ex and successfully resisting the urge to call them is the ultimate way to move on.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by MrBroke(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
The way some of ona carry this relationship thing for head e tire me o. Na yeye things just full people head

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
My ex and I are doing well, what's there to block?

Blocking them shows how pained you are by the break up.

Whatever you feel comfortable with is fine, there's no consensus on the best course of action.

Chances are that your ex would still do better than you whether you block them or not so it's inconsequential

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by iamtardey: 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
Which one is watch you succeed ๐Ÿ‘Ž abeg karma pade mor

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by TemmyT002(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
Block everything pertaining to them if you are the type that can't let go easily.
It will give you peace of mind and allow you to move on quickly.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Mrbenny001: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
Poor mindset..are successful people not having break-up too

5 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by MMG01(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
vincenteger:
You are only showing them how weak of a person you are by blocking them.

Allow them
You might still need them in future.
An ex is not always an enemy
Simp spotted

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by tolufase: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
It depends on what led to the break up.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by chinwezdasilva: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
Animegirl:
"I'd like your opinion on this: Is it okay to block your exes on every online platform, or is it better to let them watch how we succeed and overcome the pains that come with heartbreak?"

What if you donโ€™t succeed ๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by finallybusy: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
Always girls asking these questions because they bear the brunt of heartbreaks.

Why block? Delete immediately and forget the nonentity.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Ubdavison: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
And what if u don't succeed?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by casppyjay: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2023
Animegirl:
"I'd like your opinion on this: Is it okay to block your exes on every online platform, or is it better to let them watch how we succeed and overcome the pains that come with heartbreak?"

na all the exes dey succeed answer that first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by onadana: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2023
What are you succeeding,is it a contest?what is finished is finished?Move on.What is the point of still communicating? Then why broke up in the first instance.Misplaced priority.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by stano2(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2023
What if you donโ€™t succeed ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Just move on, succeed for your own sef.
Leave ex matter

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by pikechukwu6(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2023
Block her till you succeed and unblock her so she can get heart attack grin grin cheesy
Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Gandrova: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2023
Why should I block my ex?
I will be happy watching her succeed because I strongly believed mine is around the corner.
Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by sageer1706(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
Me I donโ€™t believe in blocking people

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Acidosis(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
It is okay as long as you're not thinking that your ex won't succeed because you left them (or because they walked out of your life). There are several reasons why a man or a woman may not succeed, and being one's ex is not necessarily one.

And also, success to you shouldn't be based on what you post. Many people really do not care to be honest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by tollyboy5(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
Blocking is petty. Now its your choice to decide.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by jessedangermond: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
Animegirl:

How you take know say you go succeed?

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Archworld(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
Animegirl:

Life is not 9ja home movies. You may end up being the one watching them succeed.
God does not stop blessing someone because the person disagrees with you or you hate the person .

If you can't get your mind of her/him, restrict the person .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by moje4: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
Presently I don't have a girl friend. I have ex girlfriends and I knack the one I choose to knack. Biko don't block them because u might need them by the time u high

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by cyntobless(f): 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
Animegirl:

Just watch how you will get someone better than your ex.
Am talking from Experience,I was happy he dumped me.

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by DebbieNotNice: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2023
Depends on how the relationship ended. You block some you leave some.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Ade1177: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
Gandrova:
Why should I block my ex?
I will be happy watching her succeed because I strongly believed mine is around the corner.

Strong

My ex got a job she was chasing

And now
Her account dey increase in millions

Imagine she still dey with me, I for dey enjoy

Because that girl is a cheerful giver even when she wasn't that rich

But her mouth too sharp and gets angry easily . Can hold malice for yrs

Money is not everything
But I dey consider to go back to my ex bayi o and manage the sharp mouth compare to all these urgent 2k and entitled girls wey full outside

I just dey spend money

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by NewDea4: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2023
Stupid thread
Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Anny69: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
I can only block an ex if he's toxic and his existence has become meaningless to me.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Godseed: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
Succeed first!

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Coconunu(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
If ur Ex is natured, there is no need to block her , that's y i date matured girls

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by toxtimmy: 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
Why block them?... are they disrespecting you in any way shape or form? if yes, go ahead and block ... but remember if you are the problem it will carry on to your next relationship.

bottom line is explain yourself what you see and ask it stops... however, if no disrespect or threats from you ex, just ignore... blocking is only last resort.

one of my ex despite our breakup and pain moved on just by ignoring ourselves... we talk once in a blue moon... it's hard but just ignore, don't insult or abuse or shout, just ignore... when the dust settles you will have a friend for life.

Animegirl:

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by drimzsmoke(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
Animegirl:

Block please!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / What Makes A Relationship Healthy? / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.