Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? (20662 Views)

Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? / A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by karkinase(m): 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
King3urna:
I don't have ex if we break up I don't know you 🙄
You just like me..

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by sinola(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
succeed in what....?
where you thinking your success was enshrined in your relationship with him or her.

ops sef

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Luckysbab: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Who da fuckkk still block ex this twenty first century?
I don't block anybody

Life is not all about relationships only

There is more to life than sex and relationships

Even self you can still knack your ex anyday anytime twice on their ovulation day
All the time I don't leave women with anger and quarell
Infact when they are with me I always say this to them
Hey baby girl there might be circumstances beyond our control that might lead to break up in the future but one thing I will promise you is that am gonna be your friend till the end of time

Friend or bleep buddy till the end of time?
Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by noblechoco(f): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
fourboys:
What if U don't succeed nko?? Life isn't some kind of Cinderella story
She will watch his own grin grin
Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by King3urna(m): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
karkinase:

You just like me..

That's what's sup
Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Lexusgs430: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
Animegirl:
"I'd like your opinion on this: Is it okay to block your exes on every online platform, or is it better to let them watch how we succeed and overcome the pains that come with heartbreak?"

Blocking them is simply for your satisfaction, only .......

Your profile can still be accessed, using alternative details....... 😜😂

5 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by spiSeyi: 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
It depends on the type of Ex.

If your Ex boyfriend is as broke as Zonefree that can’t even afford to buy common chicken to celebrate Christmas, Biko do yourself a favor to block him in every area of your life undecided

But if your Ex boyfriend is rich, Biko don’t block him, he would still be sending you money.

Personally, I accept money and gifts from Ex and current boyfriend
The summary of what you wrote here is that as long as any man is rich he can f*ck your smelly hoe grin. This is why young men simp angry should not consider any evening newspaper for marriage angry because a typical nonvirgine Nigerian girl will always f*ck her ex especially when the guy is well todo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Abaman001(m): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
Why are you pained? Relationship is not by force, don't take it personal
Animegirl:
"I'd like your opinion on this: Is it okay to block your exes on every online platform, or is it better to let them watch how we succeed and overcome the pains that come with heartbreak?"

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Davenro: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
Animegirl:

Well to me, i would say its not necessary. Our Exes are not our enemies. Ladies are very kind and nice when they are being treated well. My Ex has been very supportive regardless of what transpired btw us. Just try to move on . Nobody knows tomorrow.
Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by MrAgbako: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
I don't block any of my ex. But for peace of mind. I just restrict my WhatsApp status limited people 😂
Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by EBEk101(m): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
Which one is watch you succeed?
There is a 99.9% chance that your ex can still smash you if you don’t block him.
Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by purples25(f): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
Block for your sanity. Your ex may be able to show off and succeed far better than you. You block so that you do not lose your sanity when they start their own show off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Aduke96: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
Block the loser, be at peace with yourself ,and enjoy your future.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2023
Both actions are petty. Move on.
Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Yashita: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
ceejayluv:
Be ready to watch them succeed too.
In My opinion, NOT blocking an ex and successfully resisting the urge to call them is the ultimate way to move on.
I had an ex that I don’t call, but baba still dey bring him ugly head to my message platforms. I had to block baba away everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Scarcity234: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
That we broke up won't be a reason I will turn to you enemy, you won't be mine too...

So I will leave you unblocked
Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by phemmyfour: 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
Animegirl:

Lol...what if you don't succeed?
Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Greystone: 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
The important question is: Why do you care?
Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by bukatyne(f): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
Venusman:
Wetin be Una problem?
Nothing change whether you block or leave unblocked.

Why is it hard for you to go on with your life without thinking of your X

@bold:

This is the real question. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Iluvmycontr3: 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
Did they hold you not to succeed b4?

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Greenfaces: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Block them, especially when they're very toxic.
One lady started posting updates everyday about her new relationship lol. I never posted or said anything. I blocked her, deleted her number but saved it in my Gmail

Years passed and I hot married and my wife gave birth, I unblocked her to see howfar, saw her post on WhatsApp status saying she is unlucky with relationships lol. Meaning she didn't settle with the guy. Then I uploaded a status and set it for only her to see. I virtually schooled her on why been so petty and childish is a stupid decision to follow a breakup with. When she had read it all, I blocked her again and deleted her number. This time for good.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by folake4u(f): 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
King3urna:
I don't have ex if we break up I don't know you 🙄

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Smartguyboy(m): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2023
What if his doing well more than you and your current boyfriend and his current girlfriend is more beautiful than you ?

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by hustla(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2023
If them come succeed pass you nko

grin
Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by kkins25(m): 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
It depends on how we break up.... I never for once thought about it that way. Although, I called off the relationship.. We are not friends sha.
Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Advancedman(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2023
Animegirl:

EX doesn't translate to Enemy most blockers are the real problems.

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Kachidubem: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
Carcholce:
“Let them watch you succeed” as if they will also sit back and not pursue their goals.

Asin ehn...and funny thing , most girls just depend on men or just go about begging shamelessly...osinor "succeed"
Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by SPAMBOX7: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
If you really want to move on and have a healthy life and relationship with new people then it is very OK to block. But if you wanna keep hanging around grinding your ass to succeed just to make them see you succeed then I tell you my friend you be doing yourself, and not them.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Jewessgratitud3: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
Ive never blocked any of my ex's when I finally breakup with them. It's only when we were still together and maybe just small quarrel I'll rush and block him so he'll be missing me and then come to the house. Once it's over, I leave him. I'll only delete his contact which most times is not even necessary because I still know it by heart. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Ed12(m): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
Block everything about your ex....

Stop monitoring yourselves
Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by aydgov: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
Depends on either her personality is reliable or not if it's negative block her for life

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by UncleKoboko: 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Who da fuckkk still block ex this twenty first century?
I don't block anybody

Life is not all about relationships only

There is more to life than sex and relationships

Even self you can still knack your ex anyday anytime twice on their ovulation day
All the time I don't leave women with anger and quarell
Infact when they are with me I always say this to them
Hey baby girl there might be circumstances beyond our control that might lead to break up in the future but one thing I will promise you is that am gonna be your friend till the end of time
Or deh
At the end of all your mumus, you go carry one girl with unknown bodycount for house as wife and mother of your children.
She nor go block any of her ex, she go dey constantly view their status, and also dey post status because of them grin grin grin
One dey you go get sense sha... grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Makes A Relationship Healthy? / My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / My Pre-Wedding Photos; Traditional Wedding Is On December 16th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.