Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) (27628 Views)

When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Karleb(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
grin grin

With all the problems of this world, your wish is to drag another man with a wife.

A drunk man is wiser than 3 feminists with a pHD.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Omoawoke: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
If you ever think of being a second wife then make sure he's a billionaire. Do your maths and solve long-term situations and arrive at an accurate answer. If he's a billionaire do well to give him children that'll inherit a reasonable amount of his wealth, polygamy is a game for women and the best player smile at the end of the match (when the husband dies).
Is there any law that says that men must die first

What if you die before the husband

1 Like

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by MESS11AH: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
What then is the difference between you and a concubine?
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Dynamicboss: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
I beg every well thinking men to avoid posting comment on a useless thread like this
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Women are just confused species. They claim they cant share man. Now she suddenly wants to share man under certain conditions. Smh.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by leisuretym: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Wow, In other words “ you are looking for a meal ticket, free Gwagon and free mansion from men you hate so much

siofra:
Maybe I'm young and foolish, but I really don't mind being a second wife (or third wife or whatever) but I'll not be a first wife to a man with other wives.

And there are terms and conditions.

He must be super rich (like Ned Nwoko rich)

I will not have children for him (my mind may change)

I'll have my own apartment and I'll not take his name.

If he's Muslim, I'll not convert to his religion.

☺️
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by foolbuster: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:
Maybe I'm young and foolish, but I really don't mind being a second wife (or third wife or whatever) but I'll not be a first wife to a man with other wives.

☺️

LMAO grin, don't worry you are gradually getting there. grin

First when they are still very young, late teens or early twenties "God forbid I'll never be second wife to any man impossible"

then late twenties early thirties "I'll consider being second wife but only if blah blah blah......"

Then Late thirties "There is nothing absolutely wrong with being second wife"

Early forties " being third or fourth wife is fine"

Late forties early fifties "marriage na marriage abeg, he might be broke today it doesn't mean he won't be rich tomorrow. I don't mind being 7th wife"

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Curious345: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
One reason islam is good religion .. the ability to keep a harem legally

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by NeeKlaus: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Seun, why do you bring threads like this to the front page?

Can't you see this clout chaser is intentionally baiting readers with her asinine thought process that she knows she will never act upon?
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by CodeTemplar: 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️
just marry yourself sis.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

Meaning undecided
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by obaidan: 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

I dont know about young but u see that foolish ehn...na so e be, o foolish bajebaje...

olosho dey give terms and conditions..nothing we no go see for this obasanjo internet sha

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by hashtagged(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

You are indeed young and immature, if not you would know the only reason we are here is to serve Jesus, And our God and the holy spirit, then lead our brothers and sisters to Christ.

If you need a teacher or a guide just read your Bible or join my discord channel I can send you the link or join a good church, I can vouch for Christ embassy and assemblies of God.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by onyeekul001(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
This post is proudly sponsored by sapa. All you need is a Job dear and not husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by DenreleDave(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
Olè grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by 12345baba(m): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
This one is still confused. Just enjoy life and don't think too much
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
Efe, you see matters wey I yarn you last year for Akpakpava Road ba.

Na one of dem be this, na loose guarding bannies full streets abeg.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Abdulsaddiq: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
Maybe you should hustle and arrange your kind of man
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by UselessBuharist: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
Feminist talking about marriage, you are confused… make I just stop here because if I continue it won’t be funny at all.

You don’t even know why you bash men here regularly
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Christian07(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

But you will not be a first wife with a man with other wives.is that not confusion. Are you also ageless

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by kehnton(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
That is the African way. Make them wives not girlfiends.

Monogamy with cheating is the Romantic way.

siofra:

☺️

1 Like

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by KIDfurniture(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
Lol .. my friend what you need is a job or just continue with your hook up business. Who tell you say u get even her husband in this lifeZ

siofra:

☺️
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by sunsweet33: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
Second or third wife is not usually the problem, but the kids will be unnecessarily stressed out if the adults are immature or lack emotional intelligence to resolve issues in a fair manner.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Triplerg: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️
I support you jare. The country is tough at the moment, so we need this kind of comic relief to ease the tension.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Lanmonfishery(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
I find it hard to believe u taught about this before writing
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Trustmea: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
Becoming second wife to a billionaire after collecting different size of dicks cry you think ned is fool when he marry Regina in her virgin prime
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by obaidan: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
U want to be second or 3rd wife but u don't want to be 1st wife...everyday we keep getting proof that women are the real enemies of women. You want to cause pain to another woman(1st wife) but u don't want another woman to put you thru same pain....people like after u dun turn that 2nd or 3rd wife, first wife go still pour u acid eventually...wicked soul
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by stanisbaratheon: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

I'm just laughing reading these. grin
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by mblarry1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
You just wan thread....
Cus I didn't see any u typed here.

siofra:

☺️

1 Like

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by johnnobles: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️
No!
You will not have sex, you will not respect him, you will not cook for him, you will not ....
Somebody should help her continue terms and conditions
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
Lanmonfishery:
I find it hard to believe u taught about this before writing

The people on this platform is why seun would rather spend time on Twitter than on his own forum.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Menclothing: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
Go and buy dido u want to marry and fuk around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You / Photos From Marriage Proposals On Valentine's Day / 19 Years Old Girl Shows Off boobs To Mark End Of April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.