Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) (27707 Views)

When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by bdon12: 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, Nothing wrong with you.πŸ™‚

ALL LADIES have the Instincts of SHARING Men.
3,4 Ladies can Fcvk one man and will not complain as long he gives each money and Attention. smiley

Dat's why When I see our Naija Girls Criticizing Davido and Yul Edochie,
I always wonder. πŸ˜•

because, Many of them have Dated or are currently dating a Married man.😏
All of dem critisizing davido n Yul are waiting their turn n will not turn down a marriage or relationship proposal frm Yul or Davido.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Albertone(m): 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
siofra:

You don't even understand undecided

How will a man claim to be in a monogamous relationship and still be having side girlfriends

You're also planning to be in a monogamous relationship, that's why you're marrying one man. So why will you still be having side boyfriends too?
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by DonroxyII: 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
NeeKlaus:
Seun, why do you bring threads like this to the front page?

Can't you see this clout chaser is intentionally baiting readers with her asinine thought process that she knows she will never act upon?
What about if she is "Seun" grin ... she shaaaaa Pull Traffic Small grin
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by uzoexcel(m): 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
so in all this, what do u think the man gains?

siofra:
Maybe I'm young and foolish, but I really don't mind being a second wife (or third wife or whatever) but I'll not be a first wife to a man with other wives.

And there are terms and conditions.

He must be super rich (like Ned Nwoko rich)

I will not have children for him (my mind may change)

I'll have my own apartment and I'll not take his name.

If he's Muslim, I'll not convert to his religion.

☺️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. / Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old / How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.