Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) (27696 Views)

When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by onuman: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:
Maybe I'm young and foolish, but I really don't mind being a second wife (or third wife or whatever) but I'll not be a first wife to a man with other wives.

And there are terms and conditions.

He must be super rich (like Ned Nwoko rich)

I will not have children for him (my mind may change)

I'll have my own apartment and I'll not take his name.

If he's Muslim, I'll not convert to his religion.

☺️
So rule out marriage to Acekidc4.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:
Maybe I'm young and foolish, but I really don't mind being a second wife (or third wife or whatever) but I'll not be a first wife to a man with other wives.

☺️

Well you maybe young, maybe not foolish but confused!
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Acekidc4(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
onuman:

This evening newspaper is Playing. See yeye terms and conditions.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Expanse2020(m): 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
No be today I know say SIOFRA Or Biafra and her mate ICONIC R or NIN Paper them b GOLDDIGERS Dem just prove am now now

1 Like

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Acekidc4(m): 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
onuman:

Who go marry this Evening Newspaper 🤨 if you marry this kind person for house, just buy Coffin down cos that person go soon die.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Faithy04: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
That's very funny
She must be a comedian and if truely that's what she thinking she better stop the nonsense and go on her knee to ask God for directions and stop day dreaming
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Mubiola360: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️
in a nut shell, you want to be his legal olosho
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by SayNo2SmallPrik: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
See rules. Go marry your papa
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Acekidc4(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
Mubiola360:
in a nut shell, you want to be his legal olosho

Exactly. You are on Point joor👍👍
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Kemadealadire(f): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
🙄
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Amumaigwe: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

You are gradually reducing the qualifications of your imaginary dream husband. Age really comes with reality. However, you have to do more pruning because you are obviously running out of options.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by realtalk19: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

Lolz,side chick requirements
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by bluefilm: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

So, who the fuck_ are you, to be making these demands in the first place...?
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by merits(m): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

Mumu talk, you runs girl.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Raalsalghul: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
This thread only lends credence to the fact that women can do anything for a rich man.

Na only poor men dem sabi make rules for. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️
From the look of things, you’re not even worthy of being a cook/chef in the house of someone as rich as Ned nwoko.
So what makes you think you’re deserving or entitled to any of the above conditions?
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Fanparker: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
Wilson300:
Guys should do well to ignore this thread as the op is a renowned clout chaser

You talk am correctly.. no need for unnecessary bashing.. when she know all this isn’t possible.. she’s just a clout chaser.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Johnn44: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
helinues:
My husband must be rich

He must have different cars

He must open a big business for me, build a big house and buy me a car

If indeed you want all this wishes to come to pass, then you can't be less that Alhaji 4th wife. No 2 ways

grin
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Tzar(m): 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
Just keep playing until you hit the wall of no return!
Then you will start saying men are scum, when you have wasted your time with gold digging.
siofra:

☺️
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by achimendy(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

This one is a bonafide gold-digger, pls avoid her by all means, even as 10th wife no sensible man will consider you. She's toxic and materialistic.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by achimendy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
Amumaigwe:

You are gradually reducing the qualifications of your imaginary dream husband. Age really comes with reality. However, you have to do more pruning because you are obviously running out of options.

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Emdebby2: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
With all these terms and conditions, I wish you good luck.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by 2buffagain(m): 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

So basically, you want to be concubine.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Rayjnr: 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

But if your brother marry Muslim lady you people will Force her to convert to Christianity right, nawa o
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Rayjnr: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
qtguru:

You will not be a second wife, you will have your own husband. It's not as rosy as you think.

What do you mean by your own husband?
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by EnterpriseMan: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
Too much viewing of drama, Reality will change your mind real quick.
The men that fit your specs wouldn't give you an option to make demands, you will either be in one apartment spewing babies for him while he mistreats you or he tell you to get lost when you make your demands.

Rather just pray and hope you find a hardworking and determined man that you can build a future and success together with than someone you will want to leach off on.

If you want a man to respect you, you have to build a future with him, be business minded. If a man only demands sex from you, its because you only show him what you have to offer is sex, and he will treat you like a toy and Discord when he gets bored of the toy
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by jubrilELsudan: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
I FOR LIKE FVCK YOU

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by 7upnigeria: 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
Amumaigwe:

Those are the things they usually say at such age. Reality will soon dawn on her. That's if she doesnt land in the den of yahoo boys or yahoo men. Beware of any lady who is ALWAYS attracted to MONEY but doesnt want to go to school or work for it.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by enemyofprogress: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
#teamremnant
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

Siofra, are you on drugs or becoming mental recently?

Those demands you made are 100% unrealistic and none can bet met.

You've nothing to contribute on the table and you want to live like a fantasy queen.

Please, stop playing.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by LarryCork: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

angry
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by LarryCork: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

you are wot we call spare tyre....anyways please please please, can we re-yansh??. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.