Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) (27706 Views)

When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by EconFinance: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:
Maybe I'm young and foolish, but I really don't mind being a second wife (or third wife or whatever) but I'll not be a first wife to a man with other wives.

And there are terms and conditions.

He must be super rich (like Ned Nwoko rich)

I will not have children for him (my mind may change)

I'll have my own apartment and I'll not take his name.

If he's Muslim, I'll not convert to his religion.

☺️
Some women are in this kinda arrangements
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by FreeStuffsNG: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:
Maybe I'm young and foolish, but I really don't mind being a second wife (or third wife or whatever) but I'll not be a first wife to a man with other wives.

☺️
On a lighter note, every woman is a second wife because the man's first wife is his mother cheesy

Don't overthink things, love will find you and you will be fine. Tomorrow is going to be great and greater for you.

No doubt ,it will not be a smooth journey but you will have more reasons to celebrate. Be happy for your tomorrow today. Don't complicate it with the wrong aniyan. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by winner37(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

Are you under the influence of anything?
People like you always end up with a pregnancy without a responsible person ...
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by biggie73(m): 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
Keep googling.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Brownshoe: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nairaland is down,
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Gentlevip: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
Keep dreaming. It is allowed
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by isabi2lof: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
Your choice is valid , many first wives have seen hell in the hands of their husbands..

Wahali Regina dey enjoy where she dey
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Silentgroper(m): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
This babe be wilding though ...

when the former wives consult village people on top your head ..

your eye go clear
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Idaytesj29(m): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

grin grin grin grin grin

You are the one to give terms and conditions. You are not ready.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by rajiedreez: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
Who are the actors in the movie
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by untoldtruth: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

Hmm. This is what my cousin told me. It's not like I'm falling in love with him. And I'll still have side boyfriends. He will have to agree to it
Life is not a kdrama 🤔
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by minasu190: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
You can't be second or third wife, u can only be a side chick, maybe if you eventually get pregnant.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by MrsTwrite(f): 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
Her choice!
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by 1stola: 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️
With your terms and conditions, can you meet up with the reality and the general or usual terms of everything right thinking high value man?

Are you:
A virgin
Young
Beautiful
AGREEABLE?
Lastly, DO YOU HAVE SENSE?
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by caesymore(m): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

What is his useless money that I cannot get from another man

Mtchewwww!

Last I checked women are not immune to making money, na your fellow women be sugar mummies, go make your own money madam
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by bonnyhope: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

I don't know why a full grown up adult will be looking for what her father could not give her from another man
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Benwallt(m): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Depreciation has hit. It's expected. Your value starts depreciating at 22and even worse when you don't have anything to offer.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by otherway: 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

Its no longer called second, third wife.

It is called Co-wife
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by spacechuks(m): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by WantsandMore: 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️
zazu....just dey play
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Forexbillionair: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️
I'm rich, I will offer you many things including buying a masion in your, opening a million naira business and I will also get for you range rover or high end Lexus. There will also a periodic all paid vacation to any country of your choice.
But I HV a question for you; what am I going to get in return from you.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Oova(m): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
You're too delusional
siofra:

☺️
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Konjiboii: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

What about being in a relationship and not necessarily getting married and still enjoy every benefits?
I'm not Ned rich but very VERY comfortable.
I will get you a place.
Place you on weekly allowance.
And occasional travels around the world.
But there's a condition.

If you are interested then send a DM.
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Abifarin16: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️
Just Dey Play
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Neoteny7: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

☺️

I'm super duper rich.

Let's talk.

What are you bringing to the table besides your pussy which, frankly, is not a novel commodity?
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Chetas81(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
THIS TYPE OF LADIES ALREADY OLD IN THEIR FATHER'S HOUSE
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Thomasankara(m): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
[/color] according to the Op,she might be foolish or too young[color=#770077]
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by idanone(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
If you ever think of being a second wife then make sure he's a billionaire. Do your maths and solve long-term situations and arrive at an accurate answer. If he's a billionaire do well to give him children that'll inherit a reasonable amount of his wealth, polygamy is a game for women and the best player smile at the end of the match (when the husband dies).
you mean if she later comes out alive?
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Babastrong(m): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
I am a muslim but i will never marry a second wife. my wife has really suffered for me. she stood firmly when it's tougher.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by worldclass68(m): 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
Just say you will be a side chick...
Re: I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) by Elzazzi: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
Wilson300:
Guys should do well to ignore this thread as the op is a renowned clout chaser

The most annoying thing Is how this got to FP while there are lots of interesting and educative posts not getting wider audience. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. / Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.