Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) (40042 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
I sha dey gbadun myself.

Broke, in poverty or riches, e still get things wey no fit occur to me sha.

Dust my rickety phone and zoom outta thread.

chatinent:
I really don't do public validation. Anyways, congrats to them.
Na why most thing no dey move some of us be that. Peace of mind and garri over public validation
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Angrygoat: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
God. For an ugly non virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Sambai65(m): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
9jaRealist:

Internet was not “African culture”…
But yet here we all are, partaking in it. grin

Meanwhile, culture is NOT static…
But left to you, we’ll probably still be killing twins.
>
keep comparing culture with technology nonesse tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by gbolswag(m): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
What's the essence when u will still cheat on her
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Emola12(m): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
Who started dis stuff seff
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by OtuologyProf(m): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
riczy:
The disparaging comments above are unwarranted, allow d young potential couple breath!

There's nothing disparaging about expressing shock to a phenomenon where you kneel to pay for a commodity. This is the part I think other Homo sapiens would gather and laugh at us
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Josephkabila12: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
See junkie
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by ipobarecriminals: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
cool she accept.

During our days,we dnt knee down for any woman .We still have a loyal/responsible wife.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by lopatep: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
Na wow oh people dont be live in love any more see as dem bombard the guy lol
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by highchief1: 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
BleedingPen:

https://metrowatchxtra.com/2023/08/05/nigerian-man-proposes-to-girlfriend-mid-air-on-air-peace-flight-metrowatch/

lol two small children.No need for public show of such the journey ahead pass all this.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by bepositive11: 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
BossGerald:
After kneeling down to beg a girl to marry, you'll still demand submissiveness??

All these weak men🤦‍♂️

So men with big egos are strong men? Don't fool yourself. Those are the weakest men.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Melagros(m): 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
Bahamas95:
Who even started this kneeling stuff before proposing to a woman?

Very annoying.
My brother, over annoying
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Melagros(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2023
Waterlilly:
nonsense
Complete nonsense my brother

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Okoroawusa: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
Nonsense and proposal

Ishilove my dear, what do you have to say about this?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by wumi2017(f): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Rebirth212: 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
So how does this reduce the price of garri and fuel
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by tardell007(m): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
Shameless Simp

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by blesdman(m): 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
Bahamas95:
Who even started this kneeling stuff before proposing to a woman?

Very annoying.
The thing tire person I swwar
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by CaptainFM1: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2023
Unnecessary drama!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2023
Simp
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Nursepepeye(f): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
Nonexisting1:
This is someone that cried when teachers asked him to kneel down but the fool is here kneeling down for a vaginarian in the public and shinning teeth. The same vaginarian that will still show him pepper in the private. This is why most of them married simps die in silence when their marriage go south. How can you complain about someone when you have publicly disgraced yourself hyping the said person. Every forum now have married men gnashing their teeth like burnt dogs. Wetin concern me. I've sworn never to domesticate a street dog.
who swear for you please 🥺
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Knetpro(m): 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
Wow!

This looks lovely
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by CaptainFM1: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
OtuologyProf:

I have no problem with kneeling down/begging to be accepted

But Kneeling down to propose to a lady you would purchase through bride price, is a sign of mental illness

I agree with you concerning the not kneeling down but about the bride price, that is not what bought her because you damn sure that there may be several people that can offer better and more price than you.

The whole mid air drama is unnecessary though, but when you come to think of it, generations are fast changing. I won't be surprised if people start going into outer space like mars just to propose.

A whole lot is changing in the world right now
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Chibuike94(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
Lolzzz,dude expressing himself
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Chibuike94(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
Lolzzz,dude expressing himself [color=#990000][/color][sub][/sub]
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by lopatep: 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
Rayban25:

Oga there is something called "dating market". when a man pays a womans bride price she is off the dating market.

So technically I bought my wife. I hope you understand now.
yh she doesn't date any more, just fuking a new man called side boo without the stress
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Jocdon(m): 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2023
skj1377:
I married at 37yrs if I new I would wait till 47yrs.
why?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by luminouz(m): 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
What a simp!!!

Kneeling down to propose!!!

Will he die if he stood up?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by BossGerald: 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
bepositive11:

So men with big egos are strong men? Don't fool yourself. Those are the weakest men.

Goan sit down one place

You only want men that you can control anyhow you like abi??
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
maticar:
We still have jonsing men for naija like this?
Hahaha, no be small Jonsin men
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Brownshoe: 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
skj1377:
I married at 37yrs if I new I would wait till 47yrs.

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by drsibz66(m): 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
The relationship dey air....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings / Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine / 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.