Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) (39990 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Godada(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by tobenuel(m): 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2023
Mid air flight.
What if she had rejected the proposal?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by enemyofprogress: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

On judgement day, na kogi people go delay us.šŸ¤¦
E go take time to judge those people fa šŸ¤·šŸ¤·šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸƒšŸƒšŸƒšŸƒ

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by tbliss22(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
skj1377:
I married at 37yrs if I new I would wait till 47yrs.

This is serious o... But may God keep giving you the strength
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by BIEYA: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
This is not even my Problem, But I don't to hear Pim in few mouth from now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Sambai65(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
Nonesse this is not African culture
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by bluefilm: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
Nonsense. sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Shantyken(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
Bahamas95:
Who even started this kneeling stuff before proposing to a woman?

Very annoying.

Very annoying my brother

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Ladymillion(f): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
Congratulations to the love. Birds!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by 9jaRealist: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
I see all these as embarrassment, as if he'll not eventually cheat. Being private is bae.Mtcheww

Different strokes for different folksā€¦
If you want to hide your own relationship, bully for you.

Meanwhile, for those whoā€™re happy to publicly share theirsā€¦
Either wish them the best or simply hush and keep it moving.

Meanwhile, cheating is NO DIFFERENT..
Whether the proposal was public or private. SMDH

>

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by riczy(m): 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
The disparaging comments above are unwarranted, allow d young potential couple breath!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by chatinent: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
I really don't do public validation. Anyways, congrats to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
Bahamas95:
Who even started this kneeling stuff before proposing to a woman?

Very annoying.

black people just copy western culture. and they don learn from movies too.

me kneel down to propose to you? laiye!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by OtuologyProf(m): 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sambai65:

I have no problem with kneeling down/begging to be accepted

But Kneeling down to propose to a lady you would purchase through bride price, is a sign of mental illness

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by 9jaRealist: 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sambai65:

Internet was not ā€œAfrican cultureā€ā€¦
But yet here we all are, partaking in it. grin

Meanwhile, culture is NOT staticā€¦
But left to you, weā€™ll probably still be killing twins.
>
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by OtuologyProf(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2023
9jaRealist:

Internet was not ā€œAfrican cultureā€ā€¦
But yet here we all are, partaking in it. grin

Meanwhile, culture is NOT staticā€¦
But left to you, weā€™ll probably still be killing twins.
>

no problem with kneeling down/begging to be accepted

But Kneeling down to propose to a lady you would purchase through bride price, is a sign of mental illness

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by LivingSage: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2023
Jennyclay this could be us but you're indifferent sad
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Sammy5413(m): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2023
Some people get mind o to propose close to God as if they still won't cheat

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Ategberoson(m): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2023
superCleanworks:
Just imagine how AWKWARD the whole journey would have been if the babe had said "NO, YOU ARE LIKE A BROTHER TO ME"

šŸ˜

it's a planned proposed now, why will she say no?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by southsouthking(m): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
SIMPson

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by 9jaRealist: 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2023
OtuologyProf:
no problem with kneeling down/begging to be accepted

With all DUE respectā€¦
Thinking that youā€™ve ā€œpurchasedā€ your wife is a bigger sign of mental illness. SMH
>
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Goodlady(f): 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2023
Love is sweet
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by tivity101: 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2023
Hardship in Naija dey make anything somebody do wether right or wrong dey annoyed people. Person use him hard earned money buy expensive plane tickets for both himself and his babe still gather mind proposed to the girl on air the thing just dey vex everyone on nairaland. Na wa oooo. If na abroad this one happen we go celebrate them but as it's our own naija everybody just dey vex
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by OtuologyProf(m): 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2023
9jaRealist:

With all DUE respectā€¦
Thinking that youā€™ve ā€œpurchasedā€ your wife is a bigger sign of mental illness. SMH
>

No,
thinking that the 'price' in the 'bride price'
isn't same as the 'price' in 'market price', is a sign that your mental illness may have gone to chronic levels

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Nonywendy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
All dese won't matter in heaven.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by SalamRushdie: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
This is so classless

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by SuccessfulRichi: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
Two fools. Nigeria liabilities. All black girls are the same. Jonzing entitled species

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by SuccessfulRichi: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
Two fools. Nigeria liabilities. All black girls are the same. Jonzing entitled species
No be say d marriage go even last.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
9jaRealist:

With all DUE respectā€¦
>

Oga there is something called "dating market". when a man pays a womans bride price she is off the dating market.

So technically I bought my wife. I hope you understand now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Sweetvie: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sweet smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Intergrated: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
I see all these as embarrassment, as if he'll not eventually cheat. Being private is bae.Mtcheww
absolutely stupid and foolish. When dem begin fight nobody go hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer FiancĆ©e / His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings / Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ā€˜Wasting Her Timeā€™ For 8 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.