Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) (40043 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Expanse2020(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:
I see all these as embarrassment, as if shehe will not eventually cheat. Being private is bae.Mtcheww
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by BennyDGreat: 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
Stevengold:

It's not compulsory though.

To me except you don't love the girl, I feel kneeling is a sign of love and commitment.

I knelt for my wife once, (Engagement)
Now she knells for me almost everyday. wink

She kneels for you ke.....na only ladies brought up in places where eye never tear fit easily do that one oh cos of the kind of training they give them...it's not common among ladies that grew up in city areas where too much exposure wan finish people
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Stevengold(m): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2023
BennyDGreat:

She kneels for you ke.....na only ladies brought up in places where eye never tear fit easily do that one oh cos of the kind of training they give them...it's not common among ladies that grew up in city areas where too much exposure wan finish people

Lol. Education, discipline, love, & respect is different from Eye wey tear, check those so called city girls wey eye 👁‍🗹 tear, nothing dey their head. I've seen them plenty even in my school days before I marry my wife.

No marry any girl wey no get plan for life.
Avoid slay mamas simple.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Ategberoson(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
superCleanworks:

and you are the one that planned it for them.
see as you typed that rubbish with full confidence as if it is fact?
Learn to say ONLY WHAT YOU ARE SURE OF.

it is a pre planned proposal, I stand to my post go fĂșck yourself kid
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by superCleanworks(m): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ategberoson:
were you the one that planned it for them? Yes or No? we don't need long childish statements
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by superCleanworks(m): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ategberoson:

were you the one that planned it for them? we don't need long childish statements. Simple Yes or NO
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Ategberoson(m): 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
superCleanworks:

were you the one that planned it for them? we don't need long childish statements. Simple Yes or NO

go ask your motherfĂșcker that question

get lost
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by superCleanworks(m): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ategberoson:
go ask motherfĂșcker that question get lost
is that all you can say? seems you are the first mistake God made oh. Simple YES or NO.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Ategberoson(m): 11:47am On Aug 09, 2023
superCleanworks:

is that all you can say? seems you are the first mistake God made oh. Simple YES or NO.

seems show you are not sure, ask your dad he will tell you how he regret birthing a cow like you
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by superCleanworks(m): 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ategberoson:

seems show you are not sure, ask your dad he will tell you how he regret birthing a cow like you

so cows now have laptop and Internet
cows can even comment and get replies from humans. This is wonderful.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Ategberoson(m): 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
superCleanworks:

so cows now have laptop and Internet cows can even comment and get replies from humans. This is wonderful.

your existence is a mystery itself, seek Psychotherapist help

go play with your toys
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by superCleanworks(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2023
Ategberoson:

your existence is a mystery itself, seek Psychotherapist help
go play with your toys

You need to do better than this stale, mundane & highly inefficient attempt at jesting.
Please do better and come up with something superior.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion / Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day / Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.