Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) (40036 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Chetas81(m): 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sorry for the marriage
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Lacash: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
BleedingPen:

https://metrowatchxtra.com/2023/08/05/nigerian-man-proposes-to-girlfriend-mid-air-on-air-peace-flight-metrowatch/

weytin u come dey expect before nah, make she say no make the guy push her komot for plane mid air😀😀😀 #SodikiOgbon😆
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by MMG01(m): 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
Clout chasers smh 🤦‍♂️ wtf 😬
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by StUriah(m): 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
Mistake of the highest order

You paid for the Air tickets just to propose to her. Then, you assumed you are the only one in her life. You be mumu o!

Please don't come online to lament that the girl you showered this so much love for is carrying another man's baby in her stomach. For I am sure that if you aren't the one that disvirgined her, then you can't be the only one fvcking her.

Your mumu never do!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by MrsTwrite(f): 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
Let the single Breeve!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Okechinwadike: 12:06am On Aug 07, 2023
nonsense and kneeling before one senior olosho in the name of love. outside God and Jesus no man born of a woman I will kneel before.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by LastProphet: 12:10am On Aug 07, 2023
Adranidoo:
Marriage has no recipe, no formular, no written constitutions and no rigid rules. Two strange people can have nothing in common and still be married happily for life

The reality is that many young potential guys rush into marriage thinking it's all rosy only to find themselves in a pathetic situation

How many successful marriages can u find today. The original way God designed marriage to be has been completely eroded women now sees submission as bondage men sees marrying non virgin as normal, everybody now claiming rights, social media advicers are not left out

You won't know the effects until it starts affecting you

Anyways congratulations to the lovers cool

What of the women marrying virgin men? Only women should be virgins? Look at your skull

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Juju70(m): 12:16am On Aug 07, 2023
Oyibo things..
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by 9jaRealist: 12:28am On Aug 07, 2023
OtuologyProf:
No,
thinking that the 'price' in the 'bride price'
isn't same as the 'price' in 'market price', is a sign that your mental illness may have gone to chronic levels

Please quit doubling down on your backwardness…
The days of SLAVERY when you can PURCHASE humans is long past.

A dowry (or what folks call “bride price”) is NOT a monetary price for your wife…
PRIMITIVE mindsets as yours is why many husbands ABUSE their wives (whom they consider “property”). SMH
>
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by 9jaRealist: 12:34am On Aug 07, 2023
Sambai65:
keep comparing culture with technology nonesse tongue

You obviously don’t understand what culture is…smh
>
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by AlphaWolf27: 12:38am On Aug 07, 2023
Usually after some years it becomes "Oh had I known". I pray this will not be their case sha grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by bepositive11: 12:53am On Aug 07, 2023
BossGerald:

Goan sit down one place

You only want men that you can control anyhow you like abi??

Men with big egos are the easiest for women to control

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by OKEMKPI: 1:07am On Aug 07, 2023
All for show,very childish if u ask me
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by specialmati(m): 1:38am On Aug 07, 2023
skj1377:
I married at 37yrs if I new I would wait till 47yrs.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin why please share
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by floraojo(f): 2:07am On Aug 07, 2023
Seriously, I'm beginning to hate this forum. Too many hate speech.one tribe trying hard to condemn another. Some men always talking down on women, yet they can't do without them. Why all these hatred for someone that did what he desired? Why drink panadol for someone's headache? Little wonder these guys are using us to achieve deir aims, while we fight one anoda they're happy looting our economy. I used to love this forum but these days, i fear reading here cox of hate speech!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by youngking89(m): 2:08am On Aug 07, 2023
Abeg get out
IconicR:
I see all these as embarrassment, as if he'll not eventually cheat. Being private is bae.Mtcheww
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by superCleanworks(m): 3:47am On Aug 07, 2023
Ategberoson:

it's a planned proposed now, why will she say no?

and you are the one that planned it for them.
see as you typed that rubbish with full confidence as if it is fact?
Learn to say ONLY WHAT YOU ARE SURE OF.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Francis88095(m): 3:57am On Aug 07, 2023
Congratulations my brother, may the gods of our land (Ozubulu) bless your union
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by OtuologyProf(m): 5:26am On Aug 07, 2023
9jaRealist:

Please quit doubling down on your backwardness…
The days of SLAVERY when you can PURCHASE humans is long past.

A dowry (or what folks call “bride price”) is NOT a monetary price for your wife…
PRIMITIVE mindsets as yours is why many husbands ABUSE their wives (whom they consider “property”). SMH
>

Stop this joke. We are talking of the present where you will definitely have to spend cash directly or indirectly to purchase your wife. Also, market price doesn't erase the fact there was something called trade by barter.
The reason most husbands abuse their wives is because most are naturally violent.
How can a boy push his mum violently for being scolded and you expect that boy not to beat his wife.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Harrynight(m): 5:47am On Aug 07, 2023
Bahamas95:
Who even started this kneeling stuff before proposing to a woman?

Very annoying.

For a woman that will still cheats
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Anabosee(m): 6:24am On Aug 07, 2023
skj1377:
OGA please explain wetin happen o, my mama de pressure me to marry.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by honsule(m): 6:51am On Aug 07, 2023
skj1377:
Why? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by honsule(m): 6:51am On Aug 07, 2023
Harrynight:

For a woman that will still cheats

U are talking from experience I guess. Not all ladies are the same ok shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Kemadealadire(f): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2023
Mtschew, on air inside this tight plane.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Lanre1st(m): 7:28am On Aug 07, 2023
Armaggedon:
for what? For running into a fight?
No man with a sense of responsibility who understands what marriage is about makes a public show of proposal.

But it always a ladies wish. It makes them happy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Stevengold(m): 8:09am On Aug 07, 2023
skj1377:

Married at 29 no regrets till date, except na you go marry demon or na you be the demon yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by McLizbae: 8:14am On Aug 07, 2023
grin
tydi:
If love in the air was pictorial
He could had proposed to her when the flight was taking off ✈️ to show how strong his love stood for her.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Father4all: 8:35am On Aug 07, 2023
See as plane be like beer parlour
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by BennyDGreat: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2023
skj1377:

Marrying too late isn't good cos of your kids. The age gap between you and your kids shouldn't be too much
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by BennyDGreat: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2023
Stevengold:

Married at 29 no regrets till date, except na you go marry demon or na you be the demon yourself.

Hmm...Did you kneel down to propose?
I am seeing all kinds of comment on this thread
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Ishilove: 9:59am On Aug 07, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Nonsense and proposal

Ishilove my dear, what do you have to say about this?
I've said it before and I will say it again, I'm not a fan of public proposals. It just doesn't cut it for me. Just imagine the pressure

Passengers also teamed up to help him by holding up the, “Will You Marry Me?” sign, while the shout of “Say Yes!” rented the air.
So supposing she was having second thoughts and the guy springs this on her, she will be pressured into accepting what she is no longer sure of.

Anyway sha, returning ring no hard

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) by Stevengold(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Hmm...Did you kneel down to propose?
I am seeing all kinds of comment on this thread

It's not compulsory though.

To me except you don't love the girl, I feel kneeling is a sign of love and commitment.

I knelt for my wife once, (Engagement)
Now she knells for me almost everyday. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage / His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings / Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.