Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,687 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) (41501 Views)

Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets / New Miss Africa, Dorcas Kasinde's Wig Caught Fire After Getting Crowned (Video) / Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Gamesmart: 11:32am On Aug 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
A white banny,as the miss south african? undecided

So much for apartheid in Southy..........

care4you:
as usual,

. they picked their WHITE MASTER as miss south AFRICA

lmao...😂😂😂

You are cretins!

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Ochies: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2023
Ok but how does it affect me?

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by FireUpNow(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2023
I bet my left finger that those xenophobic South Africans will never post our miss Nigeria and say positive things about her. So, I don't care about her

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Gamesmart: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Ignorant statements as always. Why would the whites call themselves Afrikaaners if they don't consider themselves African?

Don't mind the ignorant fooool!

They love to make comments on things they know nothing about.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Boldtrust(m): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2023
TheSuperX:
And still yet the incapable mods are still pushing his useless threads to the front page, that xenophobic faggót despise Nigerians but still yet he can't do without us and the forum developed by a Nigerian, I so much hate this xenophobic dingbats so much.

I think he earned the front page by sponsorship. Yes, I'm accusing the mods of taking money to push harmful contents to the front page. It is unpatriotic and harmful to Nigerian image as well as the Nigerians who are consuming harmful information that can elicit negative perception of their own country.

6 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Crvrider: 11:44am On Aug 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Natasha Joubert was crowned as the new Miss South Africa on Sunday.

Hope she ain't trans? Most times I reserve my comment on things like this cos the next moment you might get a shocker that na man when turn woman go win first prize for woman matter. The world is now a delicate place.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Gamesmart: 11:44am On Aug 15, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not gonna lie, you really got me laughing there.

I laughed until tears came out..🤣🤣🤣🤣

I never want to be on your bad side..🤣🤣🤣.. I will be humbled within minutes.

I would love to be on his bad side.

I would humble him fast!

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by wiseone28: 11:44am On Aug 15, 2023
I spit on this thread nonsense

How are we sure she is HIV free?

8 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Akasammyoka: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2023
I think it should be given to bushy Cyan Boujee
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Chicentt(f): 11:46am On Aug 15, 2023
Tilumbu go soon bleep this one.
This I have seen.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Abagworo(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2023
Not beautiful just white. South Africa is blessed with beauties and this ain't one of them

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by BoldBrainz(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2023
Nonexisting1:
No breast?

No bress. No buttocks. Mehn, she ugly!

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by mclloyd22: 11:47am On Aug 15, 2023
So amongst all the big yashed girls I’m southy so none of them won? Moral lesson big yash big empty head. That’s all
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by MiddleDimension: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Those pained in the bum by my threads have the choice and freedom not to enter my threads. Just as I don't watch BBNaija🇳🇬 on our DSTV🇿🇦. You don't hear us complain endlessly. Shalom.

Is BBNaija shown on your DSTV?
To be honest, I really admire your country and the work it has done all across Africa especially on the economic front. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by BoldBrainz(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2023
wiseone28:
I spit on this thread nonsense

How are we sure she is HIV free?

Even if she is, she's all bones and no meat. She ugly!

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Gamesmart: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2023
siofra:
I'm not even angry at wannahowzit (everyone knows he's a boring troll with stale insults), I'm furious at those stupid Nigerians that like his posts and support him.

I swear you people deserve to be sold into slavery angry

Nigerians are pure retards that are very proud, mouthy and think they are individually brilliant, gifted and know everything while they are actually ignorant and have low IQ.

You see alot of these cretins on NL. They fill the place up.

So, I find it a joy seeing someone telling them the truth, shaming them, suppressing their ego, shutting them up and putting them in their place. So, yes, people like me will like his posts.

Most Nigerians are so stuuupid and ignorant, they do not even have any clapback.

Someone like me can give wannahowzit a good clapback, despite his country being better, because I am not ignorant nor stuuupid.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Gamesmart: 11:52am On Aug 15, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
She's beautiful

Perfect body but her face looks in her 30s.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:

If mariahAngel didn't derail this thread with her negativity, throwing me out - this would have been a thread about Miss SA.

You're the ones who turned it ugly. One thing you should know about South Africans is we don't take provocation lying down.
Okeptu. Dey nairaland dey form internet gangster. If dem pull up on you now, you gonna piss ur pants

7 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by wiseone28: 11:54am On Aug 15, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Even if she is, she's all bones and no meat. She ugly!
A typical South African is ugly with a mango style head, you shouldn't be disappointed 😁

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Gamesmart: 11:54am On Aug 15, 2023
Demayour:

I don't usually call people stupid but I don't think I should spare you.

Do you judge beauty by appearance or by morality or why is it that you are this angry and bitter at the same time?

If someone is beautiful, then she is, even if she's a w*ore. The onus is on the unfortunate person who marries or dates the lady because of beauty. Beauty and purity or morality ain't the same.

And if you're pissed because you lack both, go and develop good character so that you can be getting attention from men and then you can stop the anger and bitterness that's oozing out of your orifices.

Brilliantly said, bruv.

Putting a retard in his place.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by wiseone28: 11:56am On Aug 15, 2023
Gamesmart:

Nigerians are pure retards that are very proud, mouthy and think they are individually brilliant, gifted and know everything while they are actually ignorant and have low IQ.

You see alot of these cretins on NL. They fill the place up.

So, I find it a joy seeing someone telling them the truth, shaming them, suppressing their ego, shutting them up and putting them in their place. So, yes, people like me will like his posts.

Most Nigerians are so stuuupid and ignorant, they do not even have any clapback.

Someone like me can give wannahowzit a good clapback, despite his country being better, because I am not ignorant nor stuuupid.
Continue to àssliçker remember he doesn't have the power to give you Visa 🖕

8 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Gamesmart: 11:56am On Aug 15, 2023
KingCold:
But you are chained by your black masters, which is far worse if you ask me, that's why today Nigerians will risk drowning in oceans seeking a better life elsewhere .

Look at the metrics, you're the biggest economy in Africa but still the poverty capital, and one of Africa's worst countries.

Courtesy of
Your black leaders

You're betrayed by your own

How are your own black leaders doing?

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by BoldBrainz(m): 11:57am On Aug 15, 2023
wiseone28:
A typical South African is ugly with a mango style head, you shouldn't be disappointed 😁

Not really disappointed. Just sad for South Africa that this bag of bones won a beauty contest.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Gamesmart: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2023
wiseone28:
Continue to àssliçker remember he doesn't have the power to give you Visa 🖕

You are a reeetard!

I don't need visa anywhere I am going in majority of the world, talkless of Africa.

Another daft Nigerian "yoot" talking crap from his ass.

Baboons!
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Gamesmart: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2023
wiseone28:

The typical senseless and unintelligent insults thrown by these Nigerian cretins as their clapback.

Useless education leads to a useless brain.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Bobbiee: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2023
You must be a Colored. Neither here nor there. Subservient to your masters, but lacking the class to be in a proper forum. It's nairaland where hooligans and touts roam free you feel among. Lol

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by jubrilELsudan: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2023
THE AUDACITY IS FOR THIS USELESS SOUTH AFRICAN KWEREKWERE TO POST THIS NONESENSE ON NAIRALAND....A NIGERIAN PLATFORM FILLED WITH NIGERIANS THEN STILL HAVE THE LIVER TO BE INSULTING SAME NIGERIANS

I CAN TELL YOU THAT IF THIS HAD HAPPENED ON A SOUTH AFRICAN PLATORM....BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS WOULD HAVE BOYCOTTED VISITING THE PLATFORM

WHO EVEN PUSHED THIS NONESENSE TO FRONT PAGE WHEN WE STILL HAVE SANCTIONS AGAINST ANYTHING SOUTH AFRICAN?

SO LONG AS YOU BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS REMAIN XENOPHOBIC TOWARDS US NIGERIANS....YOU ARE HEREBY DISSOLVED WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT ON ANY NIGERIAN PLATORM

YOU BLACK SOUTH AFRICAN KWEREKWERES ARE NOT WELCOME HERE AND YOU MUST ALL VOETSEK

5 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by wiseone28: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Not really disappointed. Just sad for South Africa that this bag of bones won a beauty contest.
They have to impressed their masters no matter who is presented 😁

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by HopeVictor(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2023
If we can abuse ourselves as Nigerians, you don't expect others to respect you.. Kudos to that SA guy, Nigeria is a joke and we deserve every insult we can get, maybe we go get sense then choose better leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Gamesmart: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
adamskutty:
No, I am not. Read to understand, you warthog faced bantu southy. grin

Senseless, daft insults of useless Nigerian "yoots".
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by wiseone28: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
Gamesmart:

You are a reeetard!

I don't need visa anywhere I am going in majority of the world, talkless of Africa.

Another daft Nigerian "yoot" talking crap from his ass.

Baboons!
I still maintain, no Visa for you continue to side with a stranger 🖕

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? / Traffic Boutique! Mannequins On The Road In Lagos / Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.