Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) (41508 Views)

Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets / New Miss Africa, Dorcas Kasinde's Wig Caught Fire After Getting Crowned (Video) / Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by winner37(m): 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nice
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by callmevirus(m): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:

It's better living on an empty stomach for days, being chained in Libya, drowning in the Mediterranean sea and getting kicked by South Africans? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Here's the life you've chosen as Japagerians receiving a bum whipping for selling drugs in SA. Check your SA female fans cheering on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I rather sell drugs to lazy south Africans than to lie on my bed waiting for government to do almost everything for me

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by 7demons: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Gangrene of the buttocks is real, people! Imagine complaining about a free service on the internet that Nigeria doesn't own or control.
You're very stupΓ―d. And it's hereditary in your family b
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by 7demons: 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
care4you:
as usual,

. they picked their WHITE MASTER as miss south AFRICA

lmao...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

grin grin Even Samantha124 a yellow full breed flat aΕ›s South African didn't make the list. grin

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Godsonkemz(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
She's beautiful... no doubt.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by StemCellTherapi(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Natasha Joubert was crowned as the new Miss South Africa on Sunday.

The 26-year-old fashion designer from the Gauteng province was chosen ahead of Nande Mabala and Bryoni Govender in Pretoria.

Joubert takes the reigns from Ndavi Nokeri.

It is the second time that Joubert has appeared at the pageant. She was the runner-up in 2020 and went on to represent South Africa at the 2021 Miss Universe competition.

Congratulations to her. She is a very beautiful woman. She deserves it. Can't wait to see her at the Miss World Beauty pageant soon.
South African's are beautiful people.
I love South Africans

There are several things I love about South African's both male and female.

Number one is

I love the way they speak. They speak so well. Their English is Amazing. I love watching their TV series on BET. I watched their TV series titled ISONO and it was lovely. I tried not to miss an episode but couldn't finish it. Don't still know how it ended though sad
I also watched their TV series titled "Isibaya" on BET also. Beautiful series.
I currently watch them on the Reality TV show titled "Celebrity Game Night" on E! They are Amazing people.
They are a delight to watch onscreen. They speak so well.

One other thing I love about South African's is that they are blessed with the gift of Singing. Mehn, this one blows my mind. They sing so well. 95% of them have beautiful singing voices and it's lovely. It's Godsgift to them. Even their old folks in the villages sing so well. They are blessed.

I also love the names they bear. They have such Unique names. Names like Ndlovu, Pumulele. There are others but these are the ones I can remember for now.

I have never been to South African before in my life but hopefully one-day, I pray to visit.

South African's are blessed people.

3 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by JaredH: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
mariahAngel:
Can a Nigerian post something like this on a South African forum?
Will it be allowed without hate?

Op, you enjoy typing trash about Nigerians and Nigeria, but can't stop boldly posting/promoting South African stuff on a Nigerian forum.
It's the audacity for me!
blame the useless moderators and the animal called Seun

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by jubrilELsudan: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm sure you learned that from Israel Zulu..🀣🀣🀣🀣

SWEETHEART I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN SOUTH AFRICA SINCE 2001

I RUN MY OWN BUSINESSES AND EMPLOY YOU SOUTH AFRICANS AS MY SLAVES

I OWN FIVE MANSIONS...ONE IN SANDHURST.....TWO IN DAINFERN GOLF ESTATE...ONE IN SADDLEBROOK ESTATE...ONE IN CLIFTON

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by JaredH: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

I OWN FIVE MANSIONS...ONE IN SANDHURST.....TWO IN DAINFERN GOLF ESTATE...ONE IN SADDLEBROOK ESTATE...ONE IN CLIFTON
internet money
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
Whenever I hear a Nigerian saying he owns businesses, I can't help but think of those money rituals some of you guys do and hide them behind businesses.

No offence, but how sure are we that you're not a ritualist?
jubrilELsudan:

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
I thought the same thing..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
JaredH:
internet money
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Demayour: 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
ogmask:

She could be trans sha.

cool

Totally forgot the world is now "objects are not always as they appear to be".

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by pacespot(m): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
She looks Indian
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by 1metre: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
mariahAngel:
Can a Nigerian post something like this on a South African forum?
Will it be allowed without hate?

Op, you enjoy typing trash about Nigerians and Nigeria, but can't stop boldly posting/promoting South African stuff on a Nigerian forum.
It's the audacity for me!
That's what we call inferiority complex!
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by lightwind(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Whites first arrived in SA in 1652. That's 370 years ago. Are their descendants not African?

No doubt the white people built
and developed SA, if not them nothing would of been working in SA today.
You lots should thank them instead of killing their farmers in the farms, and raping their women
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sweetvie: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
Hmm
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
StemCellTherapi:

Congratulations to her. She is a very beautiful woman. She deserves it. Can't wait to see her at the Miss World Beauty pageant soon.
South African's are beautiful people.
I love South Africans

There are several things I love about South African's both male and female.

Number one is

I love the way they speak. They speak so well. Their English is Amazing. I love watching their TV series on BET. I watched their TV series titled ISONO and it was lovely. I tried not to miss an episode but couldn't finish it. Don't still know how it ended though sad
I also watched their TV series titled "Isibaya" on BET also. Beautiful series.
I currently watch them on the Reality TV show titled "Celebrity Game Night" on E! They are Amazing people.
They are a delight to watch onscreen. They speak so well.

One other thing I love about South African's is that they are blessed with the gift of Singing. Mehn, this one blows my mind. They sing so well. 95% of them have beautiful singing voices and it's lovely. It's Godsgift to them. Even their old folks in the villages sing so well. They are blessed.

I also love the names they bear. They have such Unique names. Names like Ndlovu, Pumulele. There are others but these are the ones I can remember for now.

South African's are blessed people.

Stop sucking D*&K please, its embarassing.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Whenever I hear a Nigerian saying he owns businesses, I can't help but think of those money rituals some of you guys do and hide them behind businesses.

You are addicted to Nigerians eh, just admit it.

ITS OBVIOUS!!
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Okay.
Sepukku:

You are addicted to Nigerians eh, just admit it.

ITS OBVIOUS!!
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by meobizy(f): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
I never knew this took place. Weird. Multichoice usually shoves its country’s pageants down subscribers' throats. Hearing nothing about this is a change from the norm.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Okay.

is that an attempt to be facetious?
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by jaksmillioniar: 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Okay.
south animal dat still naked theirself in festival all it video is on Youtube to enjoy. U cant see any white in south Africa do dat only u black animals
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
I don't know.
Sepukku:

is that an attempt to be facetious?
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
Okay.
jaksmillioniar:
south animal dat still naked theirself in festival all it video is on Youtube to enjoy. U cant see any white in south Africa do dat only u black animals
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

The fucck is you?

Show respect to Nigeria or else you'll be banned from accessing nairaland.

The moderators are watching you and your response to members here, most especially to Nigerians! You don't come to Nigeria platform and insult the country and its citizens because a Nigerian can't go to SA platform to insult her citizens.

Dude, go to SA platform and post your goddamned news there!! We don't want it no more in here. What the fuuckk!!!!
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't know.

Sorry I remember you are infantile so that word will be too much for you to comprehend.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
Okay.
Sepukku:

Sorry I remember you are infantile so that word will be too much for you to comprehend.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Okay.

My conclusions exactly.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
Cool.
Sepukku:

My conclusions exactly.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Felix6: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

You be ode wey no know im right, na why e easy to show una shege.
OZUOR wey know him left, why only you come get bif with SA people?
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by jubrilELsudan: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
Samantha124:

WHENEVER I SEE A SOUTH AFRICAN WOMAN SHOWING HERSELF ON A NIGERIAN PLATFORM ....I CAN'T HELP BUT THINK THAT SHE IS HAWKING HER KUKUNASE LIKE KOTA AND LOOKING FOR NIGERIAN PRICK

NO OFFENCE.....BUT HOW SURE ARE WE THAT YOU ARE NOT A MAGOSHA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Traffic Boutique! Mannequins On The Road In Lagos / Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You / Meet Nia Franklin: Biography Of Miss America 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.