Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) (41564 Views)

Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets / New Miss Africa, Dorcas Kasinde's Wig Caught Fire After Getting Crowned (Video) / Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by uuzba(m): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2023
grandstar:
She looks Indian or coloured. I'm finding it hard to place her.

Help guys?

Well, the indegenes of SA are the khoikhoi tribe. If you remember the movie, "The gods must be crazy".
It can be that she's from their tribe.
Just saying sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2023
EmiDon11:
I know say e go be white.
If to say na Miss Poverty, na there wannahowzit mum for show grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy grin grin Or Miss drunk and ugilee!
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:02am On Aug 15, 2023
uuzba:

Well, the indegenes of SA are the khoikhoi tribe. If you remember the movie, "The gods must be crazy".
It can be that she's from their tribe.
Just saying sha.
This picture still shows a black person not Indian or mixed black and white, so what is your point?

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by PepeXKermit: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2023
Is she/he male or female?

3 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Boldtrust(m): 11:03am On Aug 15, 2023
South Africans aren't slaves of whites? Or aren't they? By the way, this is the most ugly "miss anything" I've ever seen. grin
The OP has ugly character too - coming to a Nigerian forum to make derogatory statements about Nigerians. That's damn right rude.

10 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by BabaIbo: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2023
How this one take consign us?

Mtcheew, next news please!

3 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by PeggySandas(f): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2023
Nonexisting1:
No breast?

Mad man! grin grin grin

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2023
Collinsaik:
.. thanks to her p***y which must have passed through a lot.. I dont envy beauty pargents and actresses. They go through a lot
How did you came to this ridiculous conclusions? Have you ever forked any of them? undecided
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by BabaIbo: 11:04am On Aug 15, 2023
EmiDon11:
I know say e go be white.
If to say na Miss Poverty, na there wannahowzit mum for show grin grin grin

You sabi them wella

6 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by mymadam(m): 11:05am On Aug 15, 2023
Nonexisting1:
No breast?
OMG 😂 grin😂
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by dkidd: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Natasha Joubert was crowned as the new Miss South Africa on Sunday.

The 26-year-old fashion designer from the Gauteng province was chosen ahead of Nande Mabala and Bryoni Govender in Pretoria.

Joubert takes the reigns from Ndavi Nokeri.

It is the second time that Joubert has appeared at the pageant. She was the runner-up in 2020 and went on to represent South Africa at the 2021 Miss Universe competition.

She looks too old and washed up. Can't even compare her to Ndavi Nokeri. She doesn't even come close at all... It's disappointing 😕

5 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Blaze14k: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2023
She fine buh she's too skinny for me
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:08am On Aug 15, 2023
care4you:
as usual,

. they picked their WHITE MASTER as miss south AFRICA

lmao...😂😂😂

If they didn't they would be whipped with horse whip and starved to death grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Judolisco(m): 11:08am On Aug 15, 2023
Demayour:
She at least looks like she's worth the title

Is there anything interesting about Miss Nigeria again? You'll see ladies being crowned and you'd be wondering what the criteria were.
see finish na alexreports cause all dis wahala

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Abifarin16: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2023
Nonexisting1:
No breast?
Not everything is about bwest bro, be calming down.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2023
Blaze14k:
She fine buh she's too skinny for me
Too skinny for you?. cheesy i didn't know she is for you, who da hell are you?

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Rahkman: 11:10am On Aug 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You🇳🇬💩 have the freedom to be locked in cages in Libya like apes coz your country has nothing of value for the past 60 years.

Your conditions aren't even 10% suitable for us SA slaves 😂😂😂
I no go lie this southy get bad mouth 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by IamAtAnger: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2023
And the mumu moderators push it to front page.. bloody Ass lickers
mariahAngel:
Can a Nigerian post something like this on a South African forum?
Will it be allowed without hate?

Op, you enjoy typing trash about Nigerians and Nigeria, but can't stop boldly posting/promoting South African stuff on a Nigerian forum.
It's the audacity for me!

9 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by TheSuperX(m): 11:12am On Aug 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Natasha Joubert was crowned as the new Miss South Africa on Sunday.

The 26-year-old fashion designer from the Gauteng province was chosen ahead of Nande Mabala and Bryoni Govender in Pretoria.

Joubert takes the reigns from Ndavi Nokeri.

It is the second time that Joubert has appeared at the pageant. She was the runner-up in 2020 and went on to represent South Africa at the 2021 Miss Universe competition.

No f*ck to give, go and post it on your xenophobic forum 😡

7 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Felix6: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

Op, you enjoy typing trash about Nigerians and Nigeria, but can't stop boldly posting/promoting South African stuff on a Nigerian forum.
E be like them don show this developer shege for SA grin. No vex Bro. We go deal with this Emilokan so that we can all remain and flourish in our country.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Demayour: 11:16am On Aug 15, 2023
Judolisco:
see finish na alexreports cause all dis wahala

Don't blame alexreports o....except he's the one organising or determining the criteria.

Many beautiful girls in Nigeria and then you'd wonder which rationale they use in choosing their own MBGN.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2023
Anger looks good on you...😂😂😂
TheSuperX:
No f*ck to give, go and post it on your xenophobic forum 😡
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Owochogod: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2023
Na their matter wetin cusine Nigeria and South Africa? moreover we not brothers.

5 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Elliotwaveforec: 11:21am On Aug 15, 2023
Ugly!

3 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by lexyclasy: 11:24am On Aug 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

Can you boldly post your picture here, its the audacity for me.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by TheSuperX(m): 11:25am On Aug 15, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Black South African women didn't even make the 10th runner ups. So this means white women are beautiful.. and africans are NOT. undecided
The whites are still colonizing them till these days, they take the shots. vast majority of the investors in their country are foreigners, infact the whites built their country. 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by IamAtAnger: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2023
Who's this Nitwit?
lexyclasy:
Can you boldly post your picture here, its the audacity for me.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2023
TheSuperX:
The whites are still colonizing them till these days, they take the shots. vast majority of the investors in their country are foreigners, infact the whites built their country. 🤣🤣
Precisely, infact, black south african women are not attractive, let alone beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Ewedegubbler: 11:28am On Aug 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
I wonder if Nigerian scamming and drug dealing isn't an abuse of SA accomodation? 🙄🙄🙄 But it receives widespread defence by Nigerians.

Just like South African companies stealing and evading taxes in Nigeria or your women prostituting and spreading diseases all over Nigeria arent abuse of privilege?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Meet Nia Franklin: Biography Of Miss America 2019 / Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You / How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.