Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) (41565 Views)

Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets / New Miss Africa, Dorcas Kasinde's Wig Caught Fire After Getting Crowned (Video) / Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Gamesmart: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
sukkot:
this washed up boer ?

Black monkey, easy na!
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by wiseone28: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
HopeVictor:
If we can abuse ourselves as Nigerians, you don't expect others to respect you.. Kudos to that SA guy, Nigeria is a joke and we deserve every insult we can get, maybe we go get sense then choose better leaders.
Who do you think is better to lead Nigeria to the promise land?
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Gamesmart: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
Kukutente23:
All these useless shows that stereotype African women into a box created and fit for white men.
How many African women are tall, slim and lacking in "meat" in all the right places? Is the African definition of beauty that of thinness and look of starvation? African women are mostly chubby and their men also exhibit preference for such.
So any "African beauty" pageant which consistently churns out thin, starving caricatures as model of African beauty is simply neo-colonialism and should be trashed.

What stops your monkey asses from starting your own beauty pageants that uses your own beauty standards?

Black whiners, zero achievements!
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Bobbiee: 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
Any Nigerian has to go to Quora and Reddit to see how you are being thoroughly trashed by your white masters. Lol.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Bobbiee: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
Gamesmart:

The typical senseless and unintelligent insults thrown by these Nigerian cretins as their clapback.

Useless education leads to a useless brain.

How much is the price of drugs in Soweto slum Kaffir.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Gamesmart: 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Boldtrust:
South Africans aren't slaves of whites? Or aren't they? By the way, this is the most ugly "miss anything" I've ever seen. grin
The OP has ugly character too - coming to a Nigerian forum to make derogatory statements about Nigerians. That's damn right rude.

You must be a moooron for making the bolded statement.

Making assertions even you yourself, deep down, know is not true is either disingenious or a sign of low IQ.

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by jamesversion: 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Gangrene of the buttocks is real, people! Imagine complaining about a free service on the internet that Nigeria doesn't own or control.

When you confirmed that you receive dicks I'm your arse from other men, I concluded that you must really be a mentally deranged man.

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by jubrilELsudan: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Those pained in the bum by my threads have the choice and freedom not to enter my threads. Just as I don't watch BBNaija🇳🇬 on our DSTV🇿🇦. You don't hear us complain endlessly. Shalom.

HEY WENA UYISILIMA

VOETSEK
YOU RRRRRUUBBISH
YOU PARASITE

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by TheSuperX(m): 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
Boldtrust:

I think he earned the front page by sponsorship. Yes, I'm accusing the mods of taking money to push harmful contents to the front page. It is unpatriotic and harmful to Nigerian image as well as the Nigerians who are consuming harmful information that can elicit negative perception of their own country.
You might be right, that same xenophobic guy have numerous accounts here, from Tmksouth to yebomadiba and so on that I can't remember, the faggót talks bad about Nigerians but still yet he always crave for our attention and even create different accounts just to promote his xenophobic country. 🤣🤣🤣

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by emmnprince(m): 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
This is the second post shared by an SA I clicked and read each comment from the first page up to the last (before this comment). Disappointed! Always full of insults and bashings by both nationals. Na wa for Naija & Southy.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Bobbiee: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
That $2 hoe in Florida is what the Sans use to represent their country. Nawa. Those black monkeys from the ass side of Africa really will never fail to surprise me.

The Black Negro in South Africa is a low intelligent dunce, good livestock for slave work

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Gamesmart: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
wiseone28:
I still maintain, no Visa for you continue to side with a stranger 🖕

You maintain being a cretin.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Konjiboii: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
Size wise na so women suppose dey by default.
She go born 100 kids you no go know.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by wiseone28: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
Gamesmart:

You maintain being a cretin.
Use this

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by sukkot: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
Gamesmart:

Black monkey, easy na!
the darker the berry the sweeter the juice. wachu no bou dat lil nigga

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by StrongAlphMale: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
I wonder if Nigerian scamming and drug dealing isn't an abuse of SA accomodation? 🙄🙄🙄 But it receives widespread defence by Nigerians.

The fucck is you?

Show respect to Nigeria or else you'll be banned from accessing nairaland.

The moderators are watching you and your response to members here, most especially to Nigerians! You don't come to Nigeria platform and insult the country and its citizens because a Nigerian can't go to SA platform to insult her citizens.

Dude, go to SA platform and post your goddamned news there!! We don't want it no more in here. What the fuuckk!!!!

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Bobbiee: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
Black monkeys in San don't own anything at all. No ingenuity. They have to go to Nigerian internet to post their uglee hoes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Kukutente23: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
Gamesmart:

What stops your monkey asses from starting your own beauty pageants that uses your own beauty standards?

Black whiners, zero achievements!
You sound daft to be honest.
I hope you're white

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by phemmyfour: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Demayour:
She at least looks like she's worth the title

Is there anything interesting about Miss Nigeria again? You'll see ladies being crowned and you'd be wondering what the criteria were.
It's not about physical appearance. Most times, IQ is 70%, while appearance is 30%

You have to be BnB ....beauty n brain to earn the crown

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Quebec91(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
Nonexisting1:
No breast?
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by mariahAngel(f): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Felix6:

E be like them don show this developer shege for SA grin. No vex Bro. We go deal with this Emilokan so that we can all remain and flourish in our country.

You be ode wey no know im right, na why e easy to show una shege.

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
Gamesmart:

How are your own black leaders doing?
I was teaching that idiot a simple lesson, you don't throw stones living in a glass house
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by XAUBulls: 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Natasha Joubert was crowned as the new Miss South Africa on Sunday.

The 26-year-old fashion designer from the Gauteng province was chosen ahead of Nande Mabala and Bryoni Govender in Pretoria.

Joubert takes the reigns from Ndavi Nokeri.

It is the second time that Joubert has appeared at the pageant. She was the runner-up in 2020 and went on to represent South Africa at the 2021 Miss Universe competition.

wink
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
I'm sure you learned that from Israel Zulu..🤣🤣🤣🤣
jubrilELsudan:

HEY WENA UYISILIMA

VOETSEK
YOU RRRRRUUBBISH
YOU PARASITE
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Gamesmart:

Nigerians are pure retards that are very proud, mouthy and think they are individually brilliant, gifted and know everything while they are actually ignorant and have low IQ.

You see alot of these cretins on NL. They fill the place up.

So, I find it a joy seeing someone telling them the truth, shaming them, suppressing their ego, shutting them up and putting them in their place. So, yes, people like me will like his posts.

Most Nigerians are so stuuupid and ignorant, they do not even have any clapback.

Someone like me can give wannahowzit a good clapback, despite his country being better, because I am not ignorant nor stuuupid.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Ladymillion(f): 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
She is pretty!
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by LongEraser: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
Shalommy:
She worth what? That retired Olo..sho? You're a shame to your ancestors. Tuueehh

You are calling your fellow woman a retired olosho? You are a shame to your gender if you are truly a woman as your username suggests.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Af0nja: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
Zonefree:

Most breasted girls don't have sense.

This is the most untrue statement I've seen online. Boobilicious babes are the Godliest and purest of souls. They're just as naturally classy and intelligent as needed, look at Okonjo Iwualla, Waje and numerous others.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by bluebay(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
What happened to the dark skinned with big Booty?
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by ogmask: 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
The new Miss South Africa.

Is she trans?
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by ogmask: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
Demayour:
She at least looks like she's worth the title

Is there anything interesting about Miss Nigeria again? You'll see ladies being crowned and you'd be wondering what the criteria were.

She could be trans sha.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by callmevirus(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
care4you:

lol!😂😂😂

we have freedom of movement to travel to wherever we want!

can you try this in south Africa? I DARE YOU!

your white masters will lock you up forever!

A South African will rather die in SA than to travel out. They're ok with their 350 monthly grant from the government, finish it in beer and hope for another

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Meet Nia Franklin: Biography Of Miss America 2019 / Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You / How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back?