Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,507 members, 7,861,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. (2859 Views)

List of Fruits and Food items that were ruined by Sex association / How My School Principal Beat Me By Sex Instead Of Cane / How My School Principal Beat Me By Sex Instead Of Cane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by eventainment(m): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jovialjune1:
If men are not moved by sex, how come cheating is on the rise with so many side chicks around? How come men justify their diick hopping by claiming they are polygamous in nature when caught cheating? Explain this.
Who's responsible will know that there is no trophy in multiple affairs; same vagina just different attitudes and different shapes. In the end if you have important things to place your mind on, sex drives becomes a secondary thing. Celebrating multiple affairs and counts, are trophies 🏆 that most people use to boast to their peer groups.
Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by eventainment(m): 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jovialjune1:

You are the frustrated being that came to my mention to cry, you men are diick hoppers that are around, you live for sex, you cannot do without sex, you can sell your properties and give the proceeds to women because of sex, some of you can be sexually moved when you see babies, teenagers, and women, if not daftness and shallow brained fools, the only reason some of you claim polygamy and endorse it is because of sex, you can kill yourselves because of sex, you men have waged war because of women and sex go and check history, very embarrassing and disgraceful creature, nonsense.
I can't seem to disagree with you at the same time generalization is a questionable act: you can as well use many, to quantify it. But I assure you that many men aren't sex driven as you mentioned and the ones that defend themselves with polygamy are those with no self-control and those who are very selfish in their reasoning. The same applies to ladies with multiple relationships they tend to give unreal reasons for the act: from the reason of not fully trusting their spouse in the quote "Don't put your eggs in one basket", to their spouse not meeting their emotional, financial, sexual needs, etc. So the game at the end becomes an annoying stalemate with everyone selfishly justifying their wrongs.
My honest and innocent question to you is, have you been absolutely faithful in your relationship? If no then you are guilty of the crime you are accusing the opposite gender of committing; but if yes then you are making the world a better place with your acts.
I say it any day anytime: you don't love your "god" if you are in multiple relationships you are a true hypocrite.
Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by Gadafii: 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
Globad:

grin grin grin
in my tiny experience I know girls really enjoy this sex more than the guys, but anyhow we must hustle for it??

As how?
Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by Globad(f): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Gadafii:
in my tiny experience I know girls really enjoy this sex more than the guys, but anyhow we must hustle for it??

As how?

🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Those Girls In Bet9ja Shop Make Good Wives? / I Hope Your Relationship Crashes So Soon So I Could Pop Some Wine: / Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.