Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Regret Having Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Having Sex (57334 Views)

โ€ขwhat Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / I Regret Having Sex At Age 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Having Sex by MrAgbako: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
tobby20:
teach us how to master it too na
you don't wanna go broke I bet๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: I Regret Having Sex by effido666: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
U are crying now because u are broke....once money enter ur hand nw u go use speed go visit ashawo house
ChildOfDoom:
For someone battling with addictions like junk patronage and betting, getting addicted to sex is terrible

Since I mastered the art of vigorous sex making without Cumming, I urge to have a repeat each time

This makes me always broke. And when I am broke, I go back to betting with people's money, finding ways to recover.

Lost 14k to call girls in brothels. Trying to recover it at bet9ja shop, left me with 24k loss. So broke, frustrated and hungry
Re: I Regret Having Sex by BeigJawnson(m): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
Squirrel1:
U see this sex addiction of a thing, I swear to God is the worst thing that can happen to any man, especially when it involves prostitutes n not regular girls.

U go just de go ahsawo house de spend until u sidown calculate weti u don spend den u go know hw fr. " From July to now I've spent over 90k on prostitutes n cigarette"

Now like this, I only have 3k to use n run transport to enter school for exam but I'm thinking about borrowing 1k and using the whole money to visit a brothel. It's painful tbh.

I never use to be like this, tbh. I feel bad, sad n worried for myself.

All you need is Jesus Christ in your life.
Re: I Regret Having Sex by BeigJawnson(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
God will forgive us promiscuous men. The last married woman I slept with, it's like something is moving around my dick and it will seems the that dick is heavy, like some heavy meta attach to my dick , it took me two different antibiotics drugs to make it go away. Ordinary to urinate, I will feel pains like something is holding the urine back

Hope that is not gonor in that area (gonorrhea)?
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
Squirrel1:
U see this sex addiction of a thing, I swear to God is the worst thing that can happen to any man, especially when it involves prostitutes n not regular girls.

U go just de go ahsawo house de spend until u sidown calculate weti u don spend den u go know hw fr. " From July to now I've spent over 90k on prostitutes n cigarette"

Now like this, I only have 3k to use n run transport to enter school for exam but I'm thinking about borrowing 1k and using the whole money to visit a brothel. It's painful tbh.

I'll leave you with this scripture passage below:
Matthew chapter, 11 verses 28 - 29.
Read through them and understand the message. All your addictions can be broken if you only decide to humble yourself ( your heart) to do what those verses are pleading amd encouraging you to do. It can take a day to break free, and it can take longer. It all depends on how willing you are to submit to Jesus' directives. When you do this, you'll see how it starts to het hard to go bang some prostitute without feeling very uncomfortable and guilt-pricked about it.
I mean, you have enough time from the moment you start to get dressed at home, to the moment you arrive at the brothel, to consider if what you're planning to do is wrong or right in the sight of Jesus whom you had submitted to ( assuming you do submit to him...just giving you an instance ).
This time is what i call the grace timeframe. A space in time for you to resist the temptation of going into that brothel, since you aren't yet at the intended destination - brothel. Logically, all humans are afforded this grace timeframe, since we don't have the ability to just disappear and appear in an instant to wherever we are planning to go to.

What I'm saying is that you have time to think the choices you're making. To bang, or not to bang. The regret you feel is due to your Spirit Man feeling inadequate, unwholesome, defiled, after you must have pleasured your flesh ( the physical you ) to temporal satisfaction. Our spirit's primary goal is to serve its Creator by doing what the Creator accepts as good. This narrative is acceptable if one believes in God.
Sha, just see it as us haven already been preprogrammed by God to feel bad or regret (even if the regret lasts for even a second) whenever we perform an action that goes against the approval of our spiritual Creator, who has no flesh but is only a spirit being. Knowledge of good and evil is in everybody.
Best wishes in your struggle to overcome the habit, sha. But with God, all things are possible. But you have to play your part... conscious effort. The part most humans don't like to play cheesy. They will like God to just ' magically ' transform them , in a moment. Cannot fit to happen You have to put in work, like He expects you to.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Having Sex by deolu2000(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
Why regret what gave you pleasure at the time of the act? All that is required now is a conscious effort to prevent a reoccurrence otherwise, the regret circle will be endless.
Re: I Regret Having Sex by IyaTola: 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
Squirrel1:

How did you start?
Re: I Regret Having Sex by IyaTola: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
God will forgive us promiscuous men. The last married woman I slept with, it's like something is moving around my dick and it will seems the that dick is heavy, like some heavy meta attach to my dick , it took me two different antibiotics drugs to make it go away. Ordinary to urinate, I will feel pains like something is holding the urine back
Gonorrhoea, visit a hospital
Re: I Regret Having Sex by eepeepook: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
Join the queue.
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Austineva(m): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
Double wahala for deadi body๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
I get easily irritated ,that's the thing I can never be addicted to...prostitutes or brothels..spits.The moment I know you are into hookup as a lady.i start seeing you as dog vomit.can never get addicted to brothels.But I think I am getting addicted to shawarma too much and a particular energy drink.As for betting,I have done it,but can never get addicted ,played it a few times,smoking,I have done it too,can never get addicted too.Na shawarma be my problem ,how to stop and one particular energy drink.i have eaten sharwarma this morning and I am with the energy drink now grin

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Having Sex by Mubby4luv(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Na infection be this na.. Gonorrhea 100%
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Illegal1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
tobby20:
teach us how to master it too na
omoh........i swear we need am ooh
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Kevineleven(m): 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
You mastered vigorous sex without cumin lol, funny boy
Re: I Regret Having Sex by edoncast: 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
Squirrel1:

Don't worry .Borrow that 1k and visit btothel.

I will be ur last resort

Will send u 5k
Re: I Regret Having Sex by xproducer: 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
"Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body." - 1 Corinthians 6:18

"Or do you not know that he who is joined to a harlot is one body with her? For โ€œthe two,โ€ He says, โ€œshall become one flesh.โ€ - 1 Corinthians 6:16

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life." - Galatians 6:7-8

1 Like

Re: I Regret Having Sex by Albinoflash(m): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
effido666:
U are crying now because u are broke....once money enter ur hand nw u go use speed go visit ashawo house
that is why it's called addiction once u satisfy it then comes the regret and guilt but the moment u have d chance u find urself doing it again and again...it's more like a cycle
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Parizz: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
Dennisochampa:

Know when to stop...

It is a very useful advise.

Take for example... I dey gamble...

At times I dey lose... At times I dey win...

I don budget like 20k per weekend to gamble...

Once e don finish and I no win... E no get wetin anybody Wan tell me for this life wen go make me bet with 1 kobo more...

I wait till the next weekend... That way, I'm able to minimize my losses and avoid addiction...

You need self discipline to be able to overcome what you're going through at the moment
you fรบck olosho?
Re: I Regret Having Sex by KingLion007(m): 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Oga dey try use protection na
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Opunkman: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
Brother, there is a way out.jesus is the only way.he is right at the front door of your heart knocking.all you need to do is to accept him as your lord and saviour,confess your sins and ask him to help you and he will deliver you out of that bondage.
Re: I Regret Having Sex by alabo1: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
Squirrel1:

90k only? you dey learn work my brother. Just hustle and make more dough. I have spent over half a million in the same time frame
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Father4all: 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
Bet has ruined many. It's a slow killer. Yet, many youths find delight in it

1 Like

Re: I Regret Having Sex by Authur729(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
Life na self discipline tell yourself to stop you can do it and you can control it
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Geovanni412(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
MSN1:
Bro. This is called addiction and it takes the Grace of God to end it. U re not alone in this zone, A lot of us are seriously battling to end one addiction or the other.
Consult GOD and follow his directives as I do constantly, what that my Father cannot do, can NEVER exist.
Ahlamdulilah!

I be like say u no sabi childofdoom

Do small research and you will learn to ignore him and his shenanigans

He posts this stuff all year round

1 Like

Re: I Regret Having Sex by Ashawoman82: 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ensa777:
grin
The mod that brought ChildofDoom's thread to the frontpage deserves a koboko .
He's a notorious troll whose job is always to conjure debased activities going through his mind.
He's a fit candidate for Aro mental hospital,Yabaleft or Nigerian prison
I swear
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Tzar(m): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
Wow! You are in trouble in life!
I don't know your age, but sadly you are digging you own hole of destruction.
Find help fast before it is too late.
It is only a matter of time before you addictions lead you into a life of real hardcore crime!
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Squirrel1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
alabo1:

90k only? you dey learn work my brother. Just hustle and make more dough. I have spent over half a million in the same time frame
see agba wer do pass me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ may God help us
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Chetas81(m): 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
THANK GOD YOU SPEAK UP,DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY NIGERIAN CITIZEN LIVING WITH THIS SICKNESS, THEY WILL COLLECT SALARY THE SAME DAY YOU COLLECT YOURS, AFTER ONE WEEK THEY BEGIN TO BEG FOR MONEY, BECAUSE THOSE ELERIBURUKU ONIRANU WOMEN KEEP ON DEMAND FOR THINGS THAT NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Squirrel1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
IyaTola:
How did you start?
ur dp ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: I Regret Having Sex by joelison(m): 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
Pls teach me how to make that vigorous sex without Cumming within 5mins. Babes are not the problem, I don't even patronize oloshos as I HV many at my disposal. I just want to last long
Re: I Regret Having Sex by OmaAlumagidi: 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
Child of Doom is not too late accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour,only him can save you
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Winters23: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
For someone battling with addictions like junk patronage and betting, getting addicted to sex is terrible

Since I mastered the art of vigorous sex making without Cumming, I urge to have a repeat each time

This makes me always broke. And when I am broke, I go back to betting with people's money, finding ways to recover.

Lost 14k to call girls in brothels. Trying to recover it at bet9ja shop, left me with 24k loss. So broke, frustrated and hungry

Your problem is not sex, your real problem is lack of money

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? / Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window / Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.