Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

I Regret Having Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Having Sex (57327 Views)

•what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / I Regret Having Sex At Age 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Having Sex by theamazonguru(m): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
Your name is working for you.

You need deliverance no cap.
Only you facing 2 powerful demons.
Haaaaaa,what a pity.
Re: I Regret Having Sex by pencilee(m): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
Teach me how best to av rigorous sex without cumming
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Dennisochampa: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
Parizz:
you fúck olosho?
.... A couple of times, yes but not anymore...
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Dennisochampa: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
wallrichy:
Sure, self discipline is the ultimate and mind you .......YOU YOURSELF NEED it badly ......drop that betting habit and focus on that your job that gives you 20k to bet every week......... Try it for 2 months and you will be much better generally......take care.....
Thanks for the advise but no thanks....
I always win my money back...
The 20k I use to bet have won me more than a million naira since January while losing less than 200k so bro, keep the advise.... Ion need et... Na people wen carry gamble for head need am

Re: I Regret Having Sex by SonofGod231: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
Why not include these things in your weekly or monthly expenses or budget. And know when to stay and hold yourself. Wetin dey give man joy dey also wreck man. I no more do things I will later regret like fagi wey dey lead to suffer.
As for ashawo,na we dey patronize dem without remorse.
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Dennisochampa: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
wallrichy:
Sure, self discipline is the ultimate and mind you .......YOU YOURSELF NEED it badly ......drop that betting habit and focus on that your job that gives you 20k to bet every week......... Try it for 2 months and you will be much better generally......take care
... I seriously don't need this advise bro..... I dey win.... Thank yo

Re: I Regret Having Sex by raphealolami(m): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
Have you met Jesus, He will sort you out.

This is what He knows how yo do best.

ChildOfDoom:
For 1shave you omeone battling with addictions like junk patronage and betting, getting addicted to sex is terrible

Since I mastered the art of vigorous sex making without Cumming, I urge to have a repeat each time

This makes me always broke. And when I am broke, I go back to betting with people's money, finding ways to recover.

Lost 14k to call girls in brothels. Trying to recover it at bet9ja shop, left me with 24k loss. So broke, frustrated and hungry
Re: I Regret Having Sex by bigcasava1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
For someone battling with addictions like junk patronage and betting, getting addicted to sex is terrible

Since I mastered the art of vigorous sex making without Cumming, I urge to have a repeat each time

This makes me always broke. And when I am broke, I go back to betting with people's money, finding ways to recover.

Lost 14k to call girls in brothels. Trying to recover it at bet9ja shop, left me with 24k loss. So broke, frustrated and hungry
sacrifice ur penis I bet you, you will never be addicted again
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Karleb(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
This guy na idiot
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Albinoflash(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
uote author=ChildOfDoom post=125688410]For someone battling with addictions like junk patronage and betting, getting addicted to sex is terrible

Lost 14k to call girls in brothels. Trying to recover it at bet9ja shop, left me with 24k loss. So broke, frustrated and hungry[/quote]pls I would like to ask u something can u pls drop ur email so I can message u,or WhatsApp, Facebook or any social media handle I can reach u on.thanks
Re: I Regret Having Sex by TheGift: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
Proverbs 5:3-22

3 For the lips of a harlot are like a honeycomb dropping, and her throat is smoother than oil.
4 But her end is bitter as wormwood, and sharp as a two-edged sword.
5 Her feet go down into death, and her steps go in as far as hell.
6 They walk not by the path of life, her steps are wandering, and unaccountable.
7 Now, therefore, my son, hear me, and depart not from the words of my mouth.
8 Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the doors of her house.
9 Give not thy honour to strangers, and thy years to the cruel.
10 Lest strangers be filled with thy strength, and thy labours be in another man’s house,
11 And thou mourn at the last, when thou shalt have spent thy flesh and thy body, and say;
12 Why have I hated instruction, and my heart consented not to reproof,
13 And have not heard the voice of them that taught me, and have not inclined my ear to masters?
14 I have almost been in all evil, in the midst of the church and of the congregation.
15 Drink water out of thy own cistern, and the streams of thy own well:
16 Let thy fountains be conveyed abroad, and in the streets divide thy waters.
17 Keep them to thyself alone, neither let strangers be partakers with thee.
18 Let thy vein be blessed, and rejoice with the wife of thy youth:
19 Let her be thy dearest hind, and most agreeable fawn: let her breasts inebriate thee at all times: be thou delighted continually with her love.
20 Why art thou seduced, my son, by a strange woman, and art cherished in the bosom of another?
21 The Lord beholdeth the ways of man, and considereth all his steps.
22 His own iniquities catch the wicked, and he is fast bound with the ropes of his own sins.
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Achor1111(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
For someone battling with addictions like junk patronage and betting, getting addicted to sex is terrible

Congratulations, you are doing well.
You are more productive than Buhari and Tinubu put together.
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Desusi: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
The thing be say,other sins do not involved body to body and blood to blood, that's why the sin of fornication is one of the most horrible sin in the Bible. Repent and be delivered.
Re: I Regret Having Sex by dicksonadams(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
no gain in ladies toto, focus on your life
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Rechargeam247(f): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
I feel for the ladies who will fall into the trap of men like this, hell.
Re: I Regret Having Sex by zoraro(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sirchigo4:

I support u, make him teach us, I wan learn
Actually it's simple. Just one of the benefits/side effects of masturbating for many, many years, I think. cool
Re: I Regret Having Sex by enemyofprogress: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

send me your account details, make I breathe on you small
Re: I Regret Having Sex by denko(m): 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
Quick fix cut your dick ASAP.
ChildOfDoom:

Re: I Regret Having Sex by JustPowerApps(m): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
cheesy I will try not to laugh at this grin grin grin grin You actually switched to betting to recover the loss of money to Nigerian girls (whores).

It reminds me of how APC tried save Nigerians from APC grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Regret Having Sex by Chukwunonso1: 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
God will forgive us promiscuous men. The last married woman I slept with, it's like something is moving around my dick and it will seems the that dick is heavy, like some heavy meta attach to my dick , it took me two different antibiotics drugs to make it go away. Ordinary to urinate, I will feel pains like something is holding the urine back

Please, which antibiotics did I use?
Re: I Regret Having Sex by omababe(f): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

Squirrel1:
U see this sex addiction of a thing, I swear to God is the worst thing that can happen to any man, especially when it involves prostitutes n not regular girls.
You both need Jesus ASAP!
Re: I Regret Having Sex by micflo28(m): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
Pay for a skill and learn. Bro. Go and learn how to fix phones and laptops. It will put food on ur table and occupy ur attention.
Re: I Regret Having Sex by BlackFlamefromP: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
If you like change. If you don't like continue to wallow in your misery.
Re: I Regret Having Sex by OgalaPaul50(m): 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
You are a bad boy...

Click here to watch this, SHAME: Young Girl Mistakenly Show Off Her Brexxx During Pool Bath (Watch Video) https://gist.aja.ng/shame-young-girl-mistakenly-show-off-her-brexxx-during-pool-bath-watch-video/

Re: I Regret Having Sex by AKAyomide(m): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
From my personal experience, I have saving that is so huge but I am decided to push to have more money by involving myself into gambling. I lost 22k in which I didn’t think I could have used to purchase anything for myself. I felt so hurt but I had to call it a day by quitting. It is all about self determination and you will overcome your addiction without stress!
Re: I Regret Having Sex by IamKizzbrown10(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
You guys are not helping matters at all it will interest you to know that for many people, gambling is harmless fun, but it
can become a problem. This type of compulsive
behavior is often called “problem gambling.” Gambling addiction is a debilitating condition, causing
depression and distress.
For someone with a gambling addiction, the feeling of
gambling is equivalent to taking a drug or having a drink.
Gambling behavior alters the person’s mood and state of
mind.
As the person becomes used to this feeling, they keep
repeating the behavior, attempting to achieve that same effect.
A person who has an addiction to gambling needs to gamble
more to get the same “high.” In some instances, they “chase”
their losses, thinking that if they continue to engage in
gambling, they will win back lost money.

The similarities between the symptoms of sex addiction
and gambling addiction can be attributed to their common
effect on the neurotransmitter dopamine. Every time
someone experiences pleasure, the brain releases
dopamine. In the case of most healthy individuals, this
response serves to reinforce behaviors that are beneficial
for survival.
Behavior addicts, on the other hand, have an unhealthy
relationship with dopamine. A compulsive gambler will
constantly chase the fleeting high of winning at the
blackjack table, and a sex addict will compulsively seek
the high of intimate pleasure. While the addictive
behaviors might look different on the surface, both
gambling addiction and sex addiction are manifestations
of an abnormality in the brain’s natural reward and
pleasure system.

Experts who treat behavioral addictions have long
recognized the connection between sex addiction and
gambling. In fact, many of them have observed that the
two addictions often overlap, resulting in individuals who
suffer from both sex and gambling addiction at the same
time.
By better understanding the common thread that runs
through these two behavioral addictions, we can begin
to approach treatment in a more effective way. IF YOU NEED ADVICE CONTACT ME
Re: I Regret Having Sex by 96ACE: 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
Your moniker is really following you
grin
Re: I Regret Having Sex by isabi2lof: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
No wonder petty theives full town , you guys see all these chewing gum boys , their eyes go dey chook for the bag wey you carry , dem dey find money to carry olosho, play bet Naija and buy weed. undecided

God go help the women, wey go finally end up with them .
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Drshobz(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

How did you master the act of not Cummings

The knowledge u will give me is not for free

Reply me ASAP

I also have some advise for you
Free of charge
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Goalnaldo(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
I read the content before checking the Monika, Una go advice tire. This individual derives joy in posting exactly these types of thread and the mods here no doubt enjoy it 😂
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Emeka71(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
saint960:
U just said u mastered the art of vigorous sex making without cumming . My bro tha one ba business. Monetize it. Host WhatsApp class ask them to pay 1k each. Or even write a book and start selling on Amazon for just $7 let's see how much u make in a week. Thank me later 😎😎
So right.
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Blue86(m): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sir, you need deliverance from Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? / Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window / Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.