Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Regret Having Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Having Sex (57257 Views)

โ€ขwhat Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / I Regret Having Sex At Age 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Having Sex by Thomthom(m): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
God will forgive us promiscuous men. The last married woman I slept with, it's like something is moving around my dick and it will seems the that dick is heavy, like some heavy meta attach to my dick , it took me two different antibiotics drugs to make it go away. Ordinary to urinate, I will feel pains like something is holding the urine back
you slept with married woman?? Or u did not know.. Nawaoo
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Maximar: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
Squirrel1:

Now like this, I only have 3k to use n run transport to enter school for exam but I'm thinking about borrowing 1k and using the whole money to visit a brothel. It's painful tbh.

I never use to be like this, tbh. I feel bad, sad n worried for myself.

Ask God to deliver you from the addiction
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Average9jaman: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
For someone battling with addictions like junk patronage and betting, getting addicted to sex is terrible

Since I mastered the art of vigorous sex making without Cumming, I urge to have a repeat each time

This makes me always broke. And when I am broke, I go back to betting with people's money, finding ways to recover.

Lost 14k to call girls in brothels. Trying to recover it at bet9ja shop, left me with 24k loss. So broke, frustrated and hungry

Ur moniker checks out lolz grin
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Squirrel1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
Maximar:

Ask God to deliver you from the addiction
I'm trying.
Re: I Regret Having Sex by aklid(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
triple996:
THIS IS FAR BETTER THAN BEEN A MASTUBATION ADDICTS.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚imagine ooo
If he was a masturbation addict he wonโ€™t be floating and yet drowning in debtsโ€ฆ cause itโ€™s called self service ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: I Regret Having Sex by clockwisereport: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
I knew it must be him @cbildofdoom
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Trustedpronet: 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
Squirrel1:
U see this sex addiction of a thing, I swear to God is the worst thing that can happen to any man, especially when it involves prostitutes n not regular girls.

U go just de go ahsawo house de spend until u sidown calculate weti u don spend den u go know hw fr. " From July to now I've spent over 90k on prostitutes n cigarette"

Now like this, I only have 3k to use n run transport to enter school for exam but I'm thinking about borrowing 1k and using the whole money to visit a brothel. It's painful tbh.

Modified.

Una no go kill me with likes.... My guy no gree give me the 1k because him no weti I wan use do if I complete d funds.. grin cry

Get infected with hiv or hypertesis b... You go learn
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Hugo55(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
Enjoy the moments while it last, at the right time, no one would tell to stop. You, by yourself, with yourself, will tell yourself, it is time to quite.
Re: I Regret Having Sex by koskilala: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
The comments on this thread sha grin
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Squirrel1(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
Trustedpronet:

Get infected with hiv or hypertesis b... You go learn
another angle. I just pray I don't get infected... That why I'm angry n sad about the whole damn thing. Addiction is a crazy thing
Re: I Regret Having Sex by fijihems: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
You can clap for yourself. You are doing great.
Re: I Regret Having Sex by onlysose(m): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
visit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ln1WZ7M134 for computer education in Pidgin English
Re: I Regret Having Sex by THEMORALMEN: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
My man never regret......cos that the sign of failing in life.

You are addicted to gambling which you will one day hit the jackpot and be a MADE MAN

You are addicted to sex which you will one day get a girl pregnant and unintentionally become a father.

Neither way you my man is on game so don't give up till you get there.

If u stop now, you will be miserable
Beside wetin you gain when you now stop.

Don't stop till you win the jackpot and get a girl pregnant.

Happy sunday
Re: I Regret Having Sex by winner37(m): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
For someone battling with addictions like junk patronage and betting, getting addicted to sex is terrible

Since I mastered the art of vigorous sex making without Cumming, I urge to have a repeat each time

This makes me always broke. And when I am broke, I go back to betting with people's money, finding ways to recover.

Lost 14k to call girls in brothels. Trying to recover it at bet9ja shop, left me with 24k loss. So broke, frustrated and hungry

You are legend bro , continue the end shall tell ..
Re: I Regret Having Sex by tbliss22(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
No wonder our ladies are almost walking naked this days grin grin grin grin grin

Because they know some of you men will always look for where to dig deep your third leg grin grin grin grin grin

Almost all young girls around are big time into hook up.... The boobs and ass are for biggest bidders now..

The question is 10 years from now when the standing breeze has fallen flat, what will be feeding these girls o?? Since many has no other skills to put money on their table
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Adaisback(f): 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You're not a good person..๐Ÿ˜‚

It's totally determined by your mind anyway. If you're too buried in the sensual pleasures of the moment, you'll lose yourself in there and probably beat Usain Bolt's 100m record atop the shenkes.

But if the aim is to tease, please and satisfy the kuntus, your mind works to that rhythm. And while you're clapping those butt-cheeks, your head be telling your down-below "come on fool, show this barney who's boss! Give it to her hard and long! Make her scream and pant cause you're the man."
cheesy cheesy cheesy nothing yansh no go see for back cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Regret Having Sex by BoldBrainz(m): 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
Adaisback:
cheesy cheesy cheesy nothing yansh no go see for back cheesy cheesy cheesy

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Oya oya, you don casshh me! No shout for public. Come let's settle amicably.
Re: I Regret Having Sex by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
Thomthom:
I slept with her after so much pressure from her.
Re: I Regret Having Sex by FaithBrain1994(m): 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
You're regretting having sex because you don't have money, what will happen when you have money?
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Adaisback(f): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Oya oya, you don casshh me! No shout for public. Come let's settle amicably.
see person lol. Na for my booty, you won settle the matter? Wait make Tinubu come back first, I must report you
Re: I Regret Having Sex by BoldBrainz(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
Adaisback:
see person lol. Na for my booty, you won settle the matter? Wait make Tinubu come back first, I must report you

See as pidgin sweet for your mouth grin!
This one is family matter na. E no suppose concern the corn-demic President. He has enough to worry about already. Atiku is dragging him in the US, you and your people are dragging him here in Nigeria.

You people should let the old man breathe..๐Ÿ˜‚!
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Ubdavison: 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ur life don enter Bush be that
Re: I Regret Having Sex by MrCuteking(m): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
This guy called ChildofDoom na rich boy weh they give poor people hope to laugh. Na wereh be this guy.
Re: I Regret Having Sex by MN07: 12:31am On Sep 11, 2023
BOSSkesh:
You seriously need a complete turnaround in your life, if not youโ€™re heading to the grave

Are you immortal ?
Re: I Regret Having Sex by AmbassadoR100(m): 2:33am On Sep 11, 2023
Bro. I understand your frustrations!

You have to know that the devil's plan is to steal, kill and destroy. This is exactly what he is doing with your life.

You have to break out from his chains. If you keep yielding to him, he will destroy you and probably kill you.

You have to repent and go to God in prayer asking for forgiveness and divine grace /help.

God is so merciful to reach out to and help you out.

Say No to all these bad habits that wages war against your soul and life.

Remain blessed brother. May God help you in Jesus Mighty Name Amen.
ChildOfDoom:

Re: I Regret Having Sex by PaulH07: 3:54am On Sep 11, 2023
Squirrel1:
U see this sex addiction of a thing, I swear to God is the worst thing that can happen to any man, especially when it involves prostitutes n not regular girls.

U go just de go ahsawo house de spend until u sidown calculate weti u don spend den u go know hw fr. " From July to now I've spent over 90k on prostitutes n cigarette"

Modified.

Una no go kill me with likes.... My guy no gree give me the 1k because him no weti I wan use do if I complete d funds.. grin cry

Modified

I no get the balance n I no de go anywhere. A great step towards the right direction ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚ grin

Can't you self-service? I don't believe there's a sex addiction.

There's just a sexual urge, but it can always be suppressed. Sex addiction is a myth.

On the other hand, substance use disorder, of which addiction is an example is an occurrence that does exist.
Re: I Regret Having Sex by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:04am On Sep 11, 2023
Thomthom:
the first one I did not know, the second one has chop my money enough..
Re: I Regret Having Sex by BALLOSKI: 7:03am On Sep 11, 2023
tobby20:
teach us how to master it too na
I think the guy is also doing advert.
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Adaisback(f): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:

See as pidgin sweet for your mouth grin!
This one is family matter na. E no suppose concern the corn-demic President. He has enough to worry about already. Atiku is dragging him in the US, you and your people are dragging him here in Nigeria.

You people should let the old man breathe..๐Ÿ˜‚!
English don tire me jare, so let me speak pidgin jeje. That old Baba did not consider his age before stealing our mandate, if he want my forgiveness, he should come and steal you join
Re: I Regret Having Sex by BoldBrainz(m): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2023
Adaisback:
English don tire me jare, so let me speak pidgin jeje. That old Baba did not consider his age before stealing our mandate, if he want my forgiveness, he should come and steal you join

Haba๐Ÿ˜‚!
I thought you loved me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! / Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.