Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? (54888 Views)

Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. / In Case This Happens What Will You Do? / As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by bantilosha: 9:41am On Oct 01, 2023
Samantha124:
And you're entitled to your own opinion.
This is not an opinion. It's a fact
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by englishmart(m): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2023
bantilosha:
why would you do that?
Why do you care?

1 Like

Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by englishmart(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2023
Creativity22:

No, she is not suppose to join. She is a fucking visitors. Damn it!!
What are you damning?

1 Like

Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2023
Okay, then good for you and your facts.
bantilosha:
This is not an opinion. It's a fact
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by Puss360(f): 10:08am On Oct 01, 2023
bantilosha:
You're a very lazy woman
If u need house help as wife, surely you will get....
But my dear, I'm not a slave....
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by Creativity22: 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
englishmart:
What are you damning?
My friend shut your mouth !! You want a first time visitor in your parents house, to enter kitchen and start cooking for your parents, because a looser like you, was going to propose to her ? How many families did your mother cook for, before marrying your dad ? Mumu !!
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by englishmart(m): 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
Creativity22:

My friend shut your mouth !! You want a first time visitor in your parents house, to enter kitchen and start cooking for your parents, because a looser like you, was going to propose to her ? How many families did your mother cook for, before marrying your dad ? Mumu !!
Don't mind the fool.

1 Like

Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by Silentgroper(m): 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
was just messing around with u.[quote author=Samantha124 post=126112642]Nigerian guys and their sweet mouths like honey...
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
Well, you messed with a stubborn girl...😂😂😂
Silentgroper:
was just messing around with u.
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by Silentgroper(m): 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
[quote author=Samantha124 post=126135861]Well, you messed with a stubborn girl...
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
Have a good evening... smiley smiley smiley[quote author=Silentgroper post=126136116][/quote]
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by perfectedQueen(f): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
OPEN INVITATION

Are you interested in joining a group like a family(online family)that you can talk to and relate we? We don't judge... We have created a group where you can be yourself. I can tell you for sure that you will learn, and grow in every aspect most importantly spiritually. We do
have interesting and educating discussion game night, and prayer session. We meet every Friday, Saturday and Sunday by 8:50pm on WhatsApp. So let me specially invite you to join SAFE HAVEN.
Chat us on WhatsApp 07047991156
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by Silentgroper(m): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Have a good evening... smiley smiley smiley
Lol. You too..

here was my previous comment tho..
" good thing stubborn girls are my favourite, so anticipate more of those coming ur way"
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
Apart from my man, I've made a decision not to make friends with any other male medical practitioner.

And I have a very valid reason for that.

So stay far away from me.. grin grin grin
Silentgroper:
Lol. You too..

here was my previous comment tho..
" good thing stubborn girls are my favourite, so anticipate more of those coming ur way"
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by Silentgroper(m): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Apart from my man, I've made a decision not to make friends with any other male medical practitioner.

And I have a very valid reason for that.

So stay far away from me.. grin grin grin
Lol.. grin ... If i may ask, for what reason would dat be?

Besides, i'm far away 4rm u already, dnt u think ;P
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
I can't disclose it... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Also keep far away from me on this forum..😑😑😑
Silentgroper:
Lol.. grin ... If i may ask, for what reason would dat be?

Besides, i'm far away 4rm u already, dnt u think ;P
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by Silentgroper(m): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
As her lordship pleases..[quote author=Samantha124 post=126137743]I can't disclose it... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Also keep far away from me on this forum..
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by ireke(m): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
illicit:
As the guy I won't let her do anything

And if my mum raised it, I will tell her she wanted to but I didn't allow it.

She's meant to meet my family not to cook for them, my mother has always been doing the cooking.

If I should follow her to their own house,I met her father doing some stuff, am I obliged to join him?

I am not
I agree with you that I wouldn't allow her but she will surely score a point if she made the attempt. I'm not saying I will drop her if she does not attempt to help o...
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:16am On Oct 02, 2023
illicit:
As the guy I won't let her do anything

And if my mum raised it, I will tell her she wanted to but I didn't allow it.

She's meant to meet my family not to cook for them, my mother has always been doing the cooking.

If I should follow her to their own house,I met her father doing some stuff, am I obliged to join him?

I am not

My mom won't even let her, you're a visitor for God sake. Subsequently she may help out, but not the first time.

1 Like

Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:17am On Oct 02, 2023
ireke:

I agree with you that I wouldn't allow her but she will surely score a point if she made the attempt. I'm not saying I will drop her if she does not attempt to help o...

True but it's not necessary. We have a culture of sincerity in my house, be yourself while being fair at the same time.
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by googi: 12:39am On Oct 02, 2023
I read a few comments on the first and last pages and got sick.

You can understand how Nigeria got into abject poverty. Money is not our main problem, it is how our value system has changed.

You take your boyfriend on a visit home to impress your parents. Your dad was cutting grass and he sat down watching him!

Your girlfriend sat down while you mother is in the kitchen! Which country on earth is that?

These Japajantis forming oyinbo that does not exist, I feel sorry for unah o.

1 Like

Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by Kay25(m): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2023
englishmart:
Mature mind only

As a lady your boyfriend took u to his family house for the first time and u met her mother cooking, are you suppose to join her in the kitchen or u seat as a visitor and allow her to finish the cooking and serve u ?
Remember it's the first time meeting the family
Depends on your culture and home training
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by Vulcan24(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2023
Tell ur man, u want to help and if he says yes, ask the mother if u can assist ! However personally I willnot allow my wife to do anything in my family house, sone of us don learn bitter experience
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by jaksmillioniar: 11:08am On Oct 28, 2023
No wonder most of our girls are single and are in pains.so useless u see ur hubby to be mum cooking and u sat down. Is a test u have fail and show dat u Neva redi to marry and will Neva be a good wife.
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by dododawa1: 11:08am On Oct 28, 2023
Nonsense

ACT
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by footprint17(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2023
englishmart:
Mature mind only

As a lady your boyfriend took u to his family house for the first time and u met her mother cooking, are you suppose to join her in the kitchen or u seat as a visitor and allow her to finish the cooking and serve u ?
Remember it's the first time meeting the family

she shouldn't join pls. I will personally insist she doesn't join. first day ?
haba na.
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by olakrim(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2023
Best, you are wise
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by Kaido: 11:12am On Oct 28, 2023
In some culture, the girlfriend sef no suppose eat for the boyfriend house.
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by Diligence: 11:12am On Oct 28, 2023
Girlfriend. First time visiting. Na who give you liver to think of joining who in the kitchen?

That's why I like this lady so much:

A family of 3 boiz decided to surprise their mother with their girlfriends separately: the first two girls busybody go kitchen. My friend came, sat at the sitting room.

Ultimately, the mother of the boiz told the boiz that the only real/well brot up girl was the one that sat in the sitting room!

She said others were pretenders and not REALISTS.

That my friend is the only one that Mama Gee of the Bois respects, nay, adores so much up till tomorrow!
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by olakrim(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2023
Offer to help, Except they say otherwise [/quote]

Best, you are wise and matured.
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by tfelicityk(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2023
Did the guy tell the lady that he had informed his mother about her visit to his parent house?
If yes...
Immediately, she entered the house as a visitor and the guy's mother comes out of the kitchen to welcome her, and they exchanged greetings. If the guy's mother tell the guest that I am doing some cooking in the kitchen. That means she has invited her to come and join her in the kitchen so as they can gist more while she is doing the cooking.
However, not all mother will allow someone they just meet for some seconds and she has not interviewed her to come to her kitchen.
Re: Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? by alizma: 11:16am On Oct 28, 2023
First of all we are talking about girlfriend and not wife to be, even if the lady in question is wife to be, has she been so introced? if yes, her decision to join her or otherwise will depends largely on how warmly the mother in-law to be received her, if she hasn't been introduced as such, it6 better she keep her calm and watch things unfold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes / Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.