Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow (12334 Views)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU / We Africans Have To Wake Up (enough Of This Oyinbo Na Winch Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by BlackLibya: 2:40am On Oct 25, 2011
I see your point but you have to work with what exists.  Most Africans do not want to unite so what next?  The best thing to do is create projects that will promote cooperation; Its co-operation that will bring about unity.

Furthermore, there is too much concern about rersources; these are resources that the western world and asia see as important but what do Africans see as important?   For example why dosen't Africa use the sun to develop the best solar technology in the world?  England is cold and yet they are developing solar energy technology.  So if Africans are more inventive and innovative they will develop a need for “new resources” that can be found in Africa, that the west and asia don't even know about.  For example in Brazil, they power their cars with Ethanol (sugar cane) and export their oil.  The west are busy finding alternative energy why is Africa not putting more effort into doing the same?

Dude I dont know, your right most of them dont want to unite, but Ghaddafi was charismatic enough and gave out enough money i really think he could have got the central banks and gold dinar off the ground which would have worked wonders for Africa, even if the United States of Africa never happened.

Even the best African leaders have killed their opposition, I hate saying this but you practically have to. The only reason this rebellion happened is because Ghaddafi was giving them so much freedom, and because they didnt update their military. Too busy spending on social programs. Which is great! But Europeans are bloodthirsty.

Dude I think about your second point all the time. Like why is Sudan willing to destroy its Nubian heritage by building a large dam on the nile when Sudan is almost all desert and they can use solar power, with much less environmental consequences?

Just from reading the comments here, you can see that Africans are quick to eschew their culture and traditions for the hottest new thing out from the West. The smartest Africans go west and work in American and European unis, so when they invent something the West gets the patent anyway. African countries have traditionally spent too much on the military, waste too much thru graft, and then they have to pay people like sarkozy and others. Allegedly at least $20million has been given to france from Françafrique leaders in like the past 8 years. 20 million is the lowball number, i mean, its just sad, African universities are mostly flops. The 2nd best uni in Africa is the American University in Cairo, which is an American private school.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2011
stmarc32:

Yes ooo as long as we are not united we are farked, take a look at europe in the pre-colonial era, when they were not killing each other they ganged up to exterminate us, the greatest fear of the european is a united africa, I am sure if a few countries in africa had sent in troops to assist one of the greatest brothers of this century , this war would have been over. How can we let a group of western countries with hidden agendas far from what will benefit the african dictate who should rule and who shouldn't .

I am sure if an african country attacks a poor country like Portugal the whole EU would unleash hell on that country, Why aren't we doing the same? What never ceases to amaze me is France that little piece of poo country still controls a few african countries.

If we were united back then and stopped bitching about old village rivalries we all would have avoided that genocidal era where millions of black brothers and sisters were killed,

@Cap28 from what what i've been reading na only something else fit cure the guy negrophobia,

grin grin grin grin grin

Howdy bro?

Yup, you got it bro, negrophobia pretty much sums up this sorry ar.sed loser.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2011
BlackLibya:

stmarc32
are you and cap the same person?

cap28

and no BlackLibya we are not the same person - just two positive pro black brothers who share the same ideology about africa.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 25, 2011
BlackLibya:

What in the world do you do that got you called up to Libya? What about his benevolence, do tell?

As far as the rest of your post, Ghaddafi's Islamism/Arabism is weird. It's another contradiction, he was inspired deeply by Nasser, who was oddly, half African himself. In that respect, Nasser could be seen in the same respect as Rafael Trujillo of DR.

Ghaddafi routinely prosecuted people for being too Islamic, and his Arabism ended after his disaffection with the gulf states. His Arabism was more Islamism, and completely different than the Arabism of Gulf States, because he reached out to dark Arabs.

Benghazi was not about democracy, it was about the sharia law, and sponsored by Salufis who wanted to get rid of Ghaddafi because he thought they were extremists.

I would rather not expand any further on my call to Libya at this point, beyond stating that it was to advance what I along with so many others considered noble goals.

It is to true to say Ghaddafi's brand of Pan-Arabism was quite distinct from what obtains in the Gulf States, in the sense that he accommodated Moslems of a darker hue.  But any suggestion such efforts were based solely on altruism as opposed to self-preservation is total hogwash.

I disagree with those who considered him a failure. The truth is he excelled brilliantly, albeit for fleeting periods, at the contact-sport long played by Europeans/Americans known as ‘divide and rule’. What is more, the fact that we are having this debate at all is proof of how far the Libyan largesse was extended around Black Africa.

Since we now appear to have returned to the original focus of this thread, I will defer making further comments on Ghaddafi at this junction.

For practical reasons, I do not consider the total unification of Africa – a non-negotiable objective of most Nkrumaists - an imperative right now.
Rather, as was advanced earlier by another commentator, I think it makes more sense to fashion a framework for co-operation across nation states and - where possible - confederation.
I know the Senegambia project failed largely as a result of a coup and the mutual distrust which then ensued, but it provides an experience that can be developed further as it brings people closer to government than regional organisations like ECOWAS or even the AU.

At another level, I will also like to see Africa’s Diaspora (Africaspora) engaged in building organisations designed to foster better community relationships.
This is so easily attainable, yet only ever given lip service because of divisions based largely on primordial instincts.
Now, lest my intentions here be mistaken, Africaspora comes into the frame because of the unique experience it can bring to the table by virtue of a having acquired a forced identity. Whether we accept this salient fact on not, we are forced to wear the brand called AFRICA the moment we emigrate from the continent.

Elsewhere, I have argued that it is simply not enough for Africaspora to remit several billion dollars annually (7 Billion if you take Nigeria alone), while doing little else to shape economic policies or even the political decisions which invariably impact quality of life and determine Africa's destiny.
Think about it for a second. What if just a billion dollars was deposited annually into a non-governmental initiative like the Diaspora bank
(https://sites.google.com/site/watuafrika/HOME/the-project/diaspora-bank)? What potential outcomes could result from this effort?
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2011
cap28:

and no BlackLibya we are not the same person - just two positive pro black brothers who share the same ideology about africa.

[size=15pt]Ideology?[/size]  grin grin grin grin 

[size=18pt]C[/size]oconut [size=18pt]A[/size]cting [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]ro-black[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size]  you are not even sane;  you fa.g as.z better go for a check up, its obvious you are HIV Positive - weak bi.tch  grin grin

cap28:

grin grin grin grin grin

Howdy bro?

Yup, you got it bro, negrophobia pretty much sums up this sorry ar.sed loser.

[size=18pt]C[/size]oconut [size=18pt]A[/size]cting [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]ro-black[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] how low are you going to go? Now you are talking to your sorry self.  You have no confidence to look at your own people and culture for solutions.  Instead you look to North Africans and live off the White mans welfare in the UK.  Then you have the nerve to bring your unemployed self on to the forum and start preaching doom, you have nothing to offer, your mumz should have swallowed – oloriburuku eyan! 

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2011
BlackLibya:

Dude I dont know, your right most of them dont want to unite, but Ghaddafi was charismatic enough and gave out enough money i really think he could have got the central banks and gold dinar off the ground which would have worked wonders for Africa, even if the United States of Africa never happened. 

Gadaffi never had the ability to unite Africa because his motives were unethical, he was an Islamist and he never managed to get respect from Nigeria the Giant of Africa.  His technique was crude and simple - “Offer Handouts for power”.  He was a hero to those who love handouts.

Please expand on the bolded part.

BlackLibya:

Even the best African leaders have killed their opposition, I hate saying this but you practically have to. The only reason this rebellion happened is because Ghaddafi was giving them so much freedom, and because they didnt update their military. Too busy spending on social programs. Which is great! But Europeans are bloodthirsty.

Well, you are confirming what I wrote above:  His technique was crude and simple - “Offer Handouts for power”. 

The Libyans got sick and tired of handouts and being dominated by one family.  He was a totalitarian who killed anyone who openly disagreed, how long could he keep it up for?

“Killing the opposition?”, it depends on the type of opposition, if they are violent then they need to be taken out otherwise its better to allow the party with the best policies to lead.

BlackLibya:

Dude I think about your second point all the time. Like why is Sudan willing to destroy its Nubian heritage by building a large dam on the nile when Sudan is almost all desert and they can use solar power, with much less environmental consequences?

great point.

BlackLibya:

Just from reading the comments here, you can see that Africans are quick to eschew their culture and traditions for the hottest new thing out from the West. The smartest Africans go west and work in American and European unis, so when they invent something the West gets the patent anyway.

Thats quite true, the educational system is eurocentric and not geared towards solving African problems.  As a result Africa is like a training ground for graduates that can only be effective in the west.  Its quite sad that Africa has not invested enough money into education, Nigeria used to have some top  universities but the lack of investment has ruined them.

BlackLibya:

African countries have traditionally spent too much on the military, waste too much thru graft, and then they have to pay people like sarkozy and others.

Yes, England and France are the biggest arms dealers in the world.  Even the RASCOM satellite  that many here are shouting about was manufactured by the French.  That means the maintenance, training, upgrades will all come from the French yet they say it was a motivating factor for the french to remove Gadaffi.  Do they seriously think that if RASCOM did not exist the French would not have removed Gadaffi? Lol!
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by BlackLibya: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2011
Gadaffi never had the ability to unite Africa because his motives were unethical, he was an Islamist and he never managed to get respect from Nigeria the Giant of Africa.  His technique was crude and simple - “Offer Handouts for power”.  He was a hero to those who love handouts.

Ghaddafi wanted to create an African central bank(in abuja) an African Investment Fund(in Yaounde) and something else that was going to be in Sirte. Whatever the correct order or cities, the goal was to get the African nations off of the IMF/World Bank teet. The investment fund would work just like the IMF/World Bank, except with low interest and minus the "economic liberalization" they force you through, it would not be open to people outside Africa.

The Gold Dinar, is what Ghaddafi proposed to unify the African currency. I dont think a unified African currency is far off, because before Europeans introduced paper money, nomads traded cattle and the sedentary folks traded beads and other beautiful things. It would get Africans off the CFA Franc and inflation depleted currencies and set them to gold. Rivaling OPEC, all oil purchased from Africa would have to be bought with gold, or at least gold dinars, I'm assuming OPEC countries could join at free will. Libya has some of the largest gold reserves in the world so they could have done this.

As far as the whole USAFRI, I think Ghaddafi was bullheaded and rich enough to at least pull off a confederacy. He was the only still alive African leader who would spend so much money on achieving something like that. Anyway, as you can see the world economic powers that be had alot of reasons to kill him moreso than remove him from power. Killed or captured they expected him dead by trial in the end. He could always have just gone to another country(which he was too stubborn to do) and launched his initiatives from there.

Well, you are confirming what I wrote above:  His technique was crude and simple - “Offer Handouts for power”.

The Libyans got sick and tired of handouts and being dominated by one family.  He was a totalitarian who killed anyone who openly disagreed, how long could he keep it up for?

“Killing the opposition?”, it depends on the type of opposition, if they are violent then they need to be taken out otherwise its better to allow the party with the best policies to lead.

Except Belhaj and his armed thugs sparked the violence in the rebellion. Saif was working with his group to try to bring some of the reforms they wanted to see in Libya. Secretly, Belhaj was waiting and arming his people for the right time to strike. You're right on one point about how long could he keep it up? Idk, he desperately needed the people who had been loyal to him and they were staunchly opposed to Saif's reforms.

As much as he ruled with an iron fist, a King is still beholden to his aristocracy. One of the main reasons King Afonso couldnt stop the slave trade out of Kongo.

Thats quite true, the educational system is eurocentric and not geared towards solving African problems.  As a result Africa is like a training ground for graduates that can only be effective in the west.  Its quite sad that Africa has not invested enough money into education, Nigeria used to have some top  universities but the lack of investment has ruined them.

I agree. Africa takes the European economic model and tries to export it onto itself. One problem with economic evaluations of Africa, is that just because African countries rank dead last in GDP growth, doesnt mean they have weak economies. If the govt is not taking in receipts, and people are not exporting much, Western economics says everyone is poor. So African govts have been steadily trying to increase exports, making people poorer, reducing the agricultural/ecological diversity of their economies, and thus being forced to rely on imports and loans for huge infrastructure projects to accomodate all this, devaluing the currencies and putting people into desperate states of poverty IMHO.

I always say Africans never had to play keynesian economics and paper currency with the Europeans, but doing so is why they are perpetually poor.

Yes, England and France are the biggest arms dealers in the world. Even the RASCOM satellite that many here are shouting about was manufactured by the French. That means the maintenance, training, upgrades will all come from the French yet they say it was a motivating factor for the french to remove Gadaffi. Do they seriously think that if RASCOM did not exist the French would not have removed Gadaffi? Lol!

Interesting to note the french helped build it. Wow, i didnt know that, but you dont think the above mentioned reasons would have been sufficiently damaging to France?
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2011
nolongTing:

[size=15pt]Ideology?[/size]  grin grin grin grin 

[size=18pt]C[/size]oconut [size=18pt]A[/size]cting [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]ro-black[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size]  you are not even sane;  you fa.g as.z better go for a check up, its obvious you are HIV Positive - weak bi.tch  grin grin

[size=18pt]C[/size]oconut [size=18pt]A[/size]cting [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]ro-black[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] how low are you going to go? Now you are talking to your sorry self.  You have no confidence to look at your own people and culture for solutions.  Instead you look to North Africans and live off the White mans welfare in the UK.  Then you have the nerve to bring your unemployed self on to the forum and start preaching doom, you have nothing to offer, your mumz should have swallowed – oloriburuku eyan! 

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This punk is still hurting - jeez - b.itch did i hurt your feelings that much?  now i can see just how insecure you are.

are you finding it hard to get over the brutal b.itch slapping you received from me?  I dont think you've had a good night's sleep since i told you about your miserable existence. 
Coon unlike you i dont have to do some shitty job and get kicked around by a white man from morning till night - i am self employed and way ahead of you in all aspects of life.

Im not sitting around waiting for the white man to throw me a few crumbs - i take charge of my own destiny, coon - all you do is scrabble around on the floor like a porch monkey fighting for the scraps he tosses in your direction - the jobs he doesnt want are what you pathetically fight for and then have the temerity to think you are doing well, coons like you will very soon realise that you are just one pay check away from destitution because that job that you think is your security blanket will be taken away from you very very soon.

Coons like you deserve to be sterilised as the last thing the black race needs is more shucking, jiving, shuffling uncle toms to make us look even worse than we already do.

I think im getting an insight into your deep seated mental illness. 

Its obvious my words have touched a nerve thats why you keep raging like an unhinged drug addict, dont blame me for your abusive and miserable upbringing - blame your homo dad and crack head mum.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by stmarc32(m): 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2011
The guy is a nerve wreck coz he's delusional and paranoid, hence his homo-sexual and childish rants, Massa aint gonna save u nolongthing
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 12:07am On Oct 26, 2011
cap28:

[s]This punk is still hurting - jeez - b.itch did i hurt your feelings that much?  now i can see just how insecure you are.

are you finding it hard to get over the brutal b.itch slapping you received from me?  I dont think you've had a good night's sleep since i told you about your miserable existence. 
Coon unlike you i dont have to do some shitty job and get kicked around by a white man from morning till night - i am self employed and way ahead of you in all aspects of life.

Im not sitting around waiting for the white man to throw me a few crumbs - i take charge of my own destiny, coon - all you do is scrabble around on the floor like a porch monkey fighting for the scraps he tosses in your direction - the jobs he doesnt want are what you pathetically fight for and then have the temerity to think you are doing well, coons like you will very soon realise that you are just one pay check away from destitution because that job that you think is your security blanket will be taken away from you very very soon.

Coons like you deserve to be sterilised as the last thing the black race needs is more shucking, jiving, shuffling uncle toms to make us look even worse than we already do.

I think im getting an insight into your deep seated mental illness. 

Its obvious my words have touched a nerve thats why you keep raging like an unhinged drug addict, dont blame me for your abusive and miserable upbringing - blame your homo dad and crack head mum.

[/s]

What are you today?

A Gadaffi as.s licker?

An Arab asz kisser?

A pro-black activist?

An Arab hater?

A Gadaffi hater?

Which one [size=18pt]C[/size]oconut [size=18pt]A[/size]cting [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]ro-Black[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size]
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 12:08am On Oct 26, 2011
stmarc32:

The guy is a nerve wreck coz he's delusional and paranoid, hence his homo-intimate and childish rants, Massa aint gonna save u nolongthing

still talking to yourself - what a lonely little punk you are [size=18pt]C[/size]oconut [size=18pt]A[/size]cting [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]ro-Black[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] grin
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by stmarc32(m): 12:13am On Oct 26, 2011
Boy be a man and accept u've been intellectually overpowered rather than look up old post, hurl insults and make a fool of yourself,
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 12:29am On Oct 26, 2011
stmarc32:

Boy be a man and accept u've been intellectually overpowered rather than look up old post, hurl insults and make a fool of yourself,

Your past rants are troubling you? Are you ashamed of your vivid stupidity? Just admit you talk out of your HIV positive anus and we'll leave it as that. grin grin

You need to stop trying to imitate me  [size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] – You can never be me! grin

I know you hate yourself but you need help urgently.  You pride yourself on this “imaginary intelligence” and have been exposed as a waste of space.  But this post is so blatantly ridiculous I am convinced that you are a crack baby  [size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] grin grin
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by stmarc32(m): 2:26am On Oct 26, 2011
The sooner u wake up from your delusion that i am one with Cap28 the better for u, As for my old posts , i don't care if you find that my perspective about things differ from what they were months ago coz i read, learn and research everyday that's the difference b/w a neurologically dysfunctional i.diot like urself and me.

How can i be a self hating low life like you who has convinced himself he's jamaican because he's been treated as garbage by massa and disparages his own race?
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2011
nolongTing:

I find it mind boggling that a certified loser who has acheived nothing of merit in his miserable life can stand in judgement on a man of Muammar Qadaffi's stature.
Here we have a brainwashed coon who is content with being assigned the role of the white man's pet critiquing a man who spent the whole of his life fighting imperialism.

The idea that Qadaffi spent his life giving out handouts is the most preposterous and ignorant statement i have ever heard in my entire life - here is a man who is credited with bringing opportunity, jobs and education to his people in order to enable them to become self sufficient, here is a man who understood the value of education and therefore ensured that it was available to everyone who wanted it thereby enabling all who had the ability to pursue and realise their dreams and this certified punk is here babbling about handouts - would you have preferred for him to have diverted all the oil revenues into swiss bank accounts like that your fellow yoruba i.diot obasanjo? is that when you would have given him his due or should he have used the money to bribe and coerce sycophants like MKO abiola another fool from your  neck of the woods?,

To say that you are devoid of intelligence would be the understatement of the year - Nigeria? the Giant of Africa? What sort of giant has thousands of its own citizens fleeing the country to live abroad in order to make ends meet?  Your stu.pdity is mind blowing - thousands of nigerians fled nigeria for the same libya that you castigate - what sort of giant is unable to provide for its own people  - the irony is you are one of these refugees who fled nigeria for the Uk because of poverty and starvation and yet like someone who has just awakened from a coma you open your foolish mouth to describe nigeria as a giant - jeez.

Why would Libya - a nation that had acheived so much for its citizens seek the respect of a basket case like nigeria which is run by IMF and world bank stooges? why? why would a nation which was rated 51 on the Human Development Index seek counsel from a nation rated 152 on that index?

Why would a nation like Libya seek advice from a nation like Nigeria for advice on the unification of africa when Nigeria preaches and practices the most virulent form of tribalism known to man - a "nation" which has been led by northerners for the past 45 years of its 51 years of so called independence?
a "nation" which persecuted, murdered and ethnically cleansed igbos during a brutal civil war - this is the so called "nation" that should be held up as some sort of standard.

well, you are confirming what I wrote above:  His technique was crude and simple - “Offer Handouts for power”. 

Crude and simple was it ? shall we compare it to the "technique" of your nigerian leaders who have no vision, no objective, no goals - their only goal is TO ROB THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE BLIND - and those are the scum you expected Muammar Qadaffi to look upon with respect - i dont blame you - any id.iot can come onto a public forum and spout trash irrespective of the condition of their mental state.

Look at this BIG FOOL, is this what the Libyan people told you? 

If they were so sick and tired of him why did millions come out in support of him as recently as July of this year during the million man march in green square?
Your st.upid criminal leaders do far worse things to you than Qadaffi ever did to his own people - at least Qadaffi gave his people the wherewithal to make life worth living, what have your own leaders done for you apart from condemn you to a life of terrible grinding poverty?

Effective in the west as what? second class citizens? ars.e licking sycophants like you? followers of eurocentric ideas.

Coon listen very carefully - you are only tolerated in the west as a source of CHEAP LABOUR nothing more , nothing less , as soon as you are not needed by your host you are dumped in the trash can, are you that st.upid that you cant see that - fool open your eyes which group of people suffer the highest levels of unemployment in the western world? and guess what now that we are in a depression even more blacks will lose their jobs, do you seriously think a white person will keep you in a job while his own people are out of work - you are a real im.becile if you havent yet worked that out, i would advise you to research the effect that the great depression of the 1930s had on the african american population in america.
but dont let me stop you from living on cloud cuckoo land - perhaps you need a good sharp shock to wake you up from your delusional state.

Yes, England and France are the biggest arms dealers in the world.  Even the RASCOM satellite  that many here are shouting about was manufactured by the French.  That means the maintenance, training, upgrades will all come from the French yet they say it was a motivating factor for the french to remove Gadaffi.  Do they seriously think that if RASCOM did not exist the French would not have removed Gadaffi? Lol!

Do you see how dumb you are?

My reason for mentioning the satellite system was because it led to europe losing so much money in the form of an annual rent of $500 million dollars A YEAR!!!excluding interest - if you cant see  that that was a major blow to the parasitic european countries then you are most definitely a certified dunce.
of course it was  not the only reason that france along with the other NATO criminals attacked Libya but it was a very significant reason - try and keep up - dunce.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2011
[size=18pt]C[/size]oconut [size=18pt]A[/size]cting [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]ro-Black[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] you are not fooling anyone, the sooner you stop this stupidity the better.

stmarc32 = cap28 = sick

stamarc32 wrote:

“And for your info i do not copy and paste, Read some books and enlighten yourself so u wouldn't have to look thru other people's old post pervert.”

But I have never called stamarc32 a “cut and paste boy”, I have only called  [size=18pt]C[/size]oconut [size=18pt]A[/size]cting [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]ro-Black[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] a “cut and paste boy”.

Your lack of education is obvious, you are incapable of having a civilised debate.  Your illogical post is full of comedy, emotional rants and gutter language.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_QfVWU-2pVL4/S97DZ9VhZbI/AAAAAAAAN1k/UtX85y6Lzdo/s1600/Seif+Al-Islam+Gadhafi,+center,+at+the+Opera+Ball+in+Vienna.+Gadhafi+has+seven+sons,+a+number+have+had+trouble+with+the+police+in+Switzerland,+London,+Paris+and+Germany.+These+are+cases+of+youthful+exuberance,+says+Gadhafi.jpg[/img]

[size=18pt]You are worshiping a JEW [/size]- your stupidity, bitterness and Jealousy is for all to see.

[size=18pt]Why do You refuse to see anything good about Black Africans?[/size] yet you claim you are not a coon – [size=18pt]you hate yourself its crystal clear[/size].

[size=18pt]Stop calling your mother and father names and I will gladly have a civilised debate and expose you as a weak emotional bi.tch, easily[/size]. Otherwise stay on the sidelines and keep learning from me.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by olatunjik1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2011
Most people are so ignorant of what is going on in the international politics, hence they do not know that those white people are all out again to take control any Africa!
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Another newly registered Coon with a NEW Fake ID, Why is your first post on this thread? - don't you dumb f00ls get tired of being stoopid?

Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2011
BlackLibya:

Ghaddafi wanted to create an African central bank(in abuja) an African Investment Fund(in Yaounde) and something else that was going to be in Sirte. Whatever the correct order or cities, the goal was to get the African nations off of the IMF/World Bank teet. The investment fund would work just like the IMF/World Bank, except with low interest and minus the "economic liberalization" they force you through, it would not be open to people outside Africa.

The Gold Dinar, is what Ghaddafi proposed to unify the African currency. I dont think a unified African currency is far off, because before Europeans introduced paper money, nomads traded cattle and the sedentary folks traded beads and other beautiful things.

It has imperialism written all over it, he had his hands in too many pies and used Libya’s resources to buy influence. 

The African development Bank already dose what gadaffi proposed and the irony is that most of the biggest donors are from the west and the interest rates are very low.  The second largest bank is the Nigerian development fund but the interest rate is much higher.

When you look at the infrastructure deficit in Africa, gadaffi's proposed bank would not be large enough to solve the problem.  He was simply trying to take business away from the Europeans and buy more influence in Africa.  I think it would have probably failed, simply because Africa dose the bulk of its trade with Europe and now increasingly China – but very little inter-trade unfortunately.

BlackLibya:

It would get Africans off the CFA Franc and inflation depleted currencies and set them to gold. Rivaling OPEC, all oil purchased from Africa would have to be bought with gold, or at least gold dinars, I'm assuming OPEC countries could join at free will. Libya has some of the largest gold reserves in the world so they could have done this.

But its only the francophone countries that have their currencies linked to the Franc – no? Plus Nigeria is the largest economy in “sub-saharan Africa”, after SA, Nigeria accounts for 60 percent of West African external trade.  Now since Nigeria is also a member of OPEC I do not see how Gadaffis plan would work.  He was also not on Good terms with most of the Arab OPEC members especially Saudi Arabia.

BlackLibya:

As far as the whole USAFRI, I think Ghaddafi was bullheaded and rich enough to at least pull off a confederacy. He was the only still alive African leader who would spend so much money on achieving something like that. Anyway, as you can see the world economic powers that be had alot of reasons to kill him moreso than remove him from power. Killed or captured they expected him dead by trial in the end. He could always have just gone to another country(which he was too stubborn to do) and launched his initiatives from there.

What is USAFRI?

Ghaddafi had been marked for death since the 80s when Regan tried to kill him - it was just a matter of time. He invested the BULK of Libya's wealth in Europe and America yet he claimed to despise them – dose this make sense to you?  He gave up his weapons of mass destruction and tried to buy his way into the European and American system he claimed to hate.  Plus his son Saif, the heir apparent started hanging out with the Rothschild's and Italian socialites. 

<== not very African at all, very Jewish if you ask me.

I think its interesting the way you refer to him rather than Libya as a nation – I guess gadaffi was Libya.  To be honest I do not think any country was willing to take him; if they did, the west would put crazy pressure on them to send him to the hague or back to Libya for a humiliating show trial, and probably execution.  Where do you think Gadaffi could have fled to? I am torn between seeing Gadaffis lasts days as stupidity or bravery – it seems to be a combination of the two.

BlackLibya:

Except Belhaj and his armed thugs sparked the violence in the rebellion. Saif was working with his group to try to bring some of the reforms they wanted to see in Libya. Secretly, Belhaj was waiting and arming his people for the right time to strike. You're right on one point about how long could he keep it up? Idk, he desperately needed the people who had been loyal to him and they were staunchly opposed to Saif's reforms.

Interesting, was it a matter of too little too late?

BlackLibya:

As much as he ruled with an iron fist, a King is still beholden to his aristocracy. One of the main reasons King Afonso couldnt stop the slave trade out of Kongo.
I agree. Africa takes the European economic model and tries to export it onto itself. One problem with economic evaluations of Africa, is that just because African countries rank dead last in GDP growth, doesnt mean they have weak economies.

Really? I think Africa has some of the fastest growing economies in the world.

Ghana 23% probably the highest in the world
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2011-06-22/ghana-s-gdp-growth-accelerates-to-23-as-oil-production-starts.html

Nigeria’s GDP is growing at about 7% which is very high for a recession, the reason for this high growth is: 1. Space capacity 2. Chinese and Indian demand for raw materials.

You also have SA, Equitorial Guinea (I know, I know) and Angola to name a few.
But most of that growth is wiped out with inflation fuelled by excessive imports.

BlackLibya:

If the govt is not taking in receipts, and people are not exporting much, Western economics says everyone is poor. So African govts have been steadily trying to increase exports, making people poorer, reducing the agricultural/ecological diversity of their economies, and thus being forced to rely on imports and loans for huge infrastructure projects to accomodate all this, devaluing the currencies and putting people into desperate states of poverty IMHO.

How dose increasing exports make people poorer? Did you mean increasing Imports?  The currency devaluation could be turned into a positive because it could be used to attract inward investment (cheaper labour) like china – but the infrastructure and high cost of doing business (corruption) has prevented that from happening.

BlackLibya:

I always say Africans never had to play Keynesian economics and paper currency with the Europeans, but doing so is why they are perpetually poor.
Interesting to note the french helped build it. Wow, i didnt know that, but you dont think the above mentioned reasons would have been sufficiently damaging to France?

I think the main reason NATO got rid of Gadaffi was because of oil.  The Keynesian economics is for all to see both French and British contractors are taking up clean up, re-construction, defence and oil contract like there is no tomorrow. This will create jobs for the EU and boost their economy.  There is a Yoruba proverb goes says: “If a wall does not have cracks, the lizard won’t be able to gain entry”.   Gadaffi's rule was like a wall full of gaping holes and the Europeans played the Lizard.

The satellite was mainly for poor francophone African countries, Gadaffi paid 75% which was a good gesture while other African countries paid 25%. A French Company Built the satellite, Launched the satellite from Frances south American territory of kourou, they would have upgraded the satellite, maintained the satellite – they did not lose too much there.  An economy the size of France ($2.58 trillion) can absorb such a loss it happens all the time, lets be honest.  For example England alone has spent around $1 billion plus bombing Libya!

Why do you think Gadaffi paid so much for the satellite, pan-africanism or to increase his power?

Another point is that Nigeria had launched Africa’s first geosynchronous communication satellite NigComSat-1 6 months before the RASCOM satellite and despite that still supported the RASCOM satellite system.   NigComSat-1 has been launched 3 times and it was manufactured by the Chinese not the French.

Furthermore a nigerian Businessman Adenuga (put together a consortium) to pay for an underwater submarine cable (to speed up data transfers) which runs from Lagos to London and it cost $800 million.  That is $400 million more than the satellite gadaffi and the other African nations paid for.  Now he is just one business man – That is what Africa needs, not dictators throwing their nations cash around.

Look at the Russians, they used to be in a space and arms race with the USA; they were able to do so because of communism.  Their planned economy allowed them to allocate ridiculous amounts of money to weapons and space research but once the Yeltsin revolution occurred due to starvation and other social problems it all stopped.

The Currency scenario you explained was quite interesting.  France is a major trading partner with most of its former colonies and it also supplies them with arms and vital technology.  Do you not think the French would have used that power to ruin such an economic plan?
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2011
My African people for development we need to start thinking logically

Some emotional, reactionary folks think the solution is for Africa to develop weapons and defend itself from imperialists.  Well, let me ask you this:  do you not think that would be the perfect excuse for NATO to bomb Africa back into the stone age?  Why give them the perfect excuse?

We have to walk before we can run, there is a Yoruba saying that:  Ogbon ju agbara lo – that is intellectual power is greater than physical power.  Why dose Europe treat Africa like a raw materials warehouse?  Because africans have failed to harness their intellectual capacity – their greatest resource.

What do the Europeans use these resources for? Manufacturing and Energy.  The UK is nearly as cold as the North pole yet they are developing better Solar technology than the whole of Africa!  Is that the white mans fault?  Why can't Africans develop their own manufacturing and energy technology – what is stoping them using their Degrees to do so? 

Look at the history of america they never used to have electricity, but American and mainly European scientists worked tirelessly until they could create an electricity grid.  Are African leaders preventing their people from thinking creatively and solving these problems? Or is it the white man that chains all the African scientists to their bed all day?

How can africa develop a defence system without adequate supplies of energy? Look at north korea, they have developed nuclear weapons then starve to death every year due to food shortages and lack of energy.

Forget the white man! He is the least of your problems! The Arabs are a greater threat than the White man, the Indians are a greater threat to africa than the white man, the Chinese are right in your face.  Yet these emotional, scared, lazy people keep trying to drag everyone down to their miserable, uneducated, unconfident level.

The future of Africans is in Africans hands, we will reap what we sow, don't believe the fairy tales.

[size=18pt]Please feel free to attack my ARGUMENTS not me, thats how educated, knowledgeable people interact.  Respond with respect and lets show that we can have a constructive dialog.[/size]
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2011
stmarc32:

The sooner u wake up from your delusion that i am one with Cap28 the better for u, As for my old posts , i don't care if you find that my perspective about things differ from what they were months ago coz i read, learn and research everyday that's the difference b/w a neurologically dysfunctional i.diot like urself and me.

How can i be a self hating low life like you who has convinced himself he's jamaican because he's been treated as garbage by massa and disparages his own race?

grin grin grin grin grin
bros this im.becile is seriously cracking me up with his pretentious bull.sh.it and wanna be intellectual posturing,

COON - remember these words:

Quote from: nolongTing on October 23, 2011, 12:43 PM

White men and men of other races see black women as a step down, they also find black women scary with too much social and emotional baggage.  Whereas some black men find White women a step up in class and an enhancement to their social status. 

The truth is black men are seen as the Ultimate male "physically" whilst white women are seen as the "ultimate beauty" this makes black men and white women very attractive to all races.

Unfortunately most black men mistake "physical masculinity" for "real masculinity".

So black women are at the end of the queue when it comes to dating in the western hemisphere. This leaves them with low self-esteem and makes it even more difficult for them to get married.

THIS PUNK HATES HIS OWN MOTHER AND HATES ANYONE WITH DARK SKIN, DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE IS A DARK SKINNED YORUBA MAN, WHY WOULD ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND TAKE SERIOUSLY THE WORDS OF SUCH A WORTHLESS SKANK??
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2011
COON WHY IS AMERICA DEPLOYING TROOPS TO UGANDA UNDER THE GUISE OF HUNTING DOWN AN UNKNOWN WARLORD??

WHY IS AFRICOM NOW FINALISING ITS PLANS TO LOCATE MILITARY BASES ALL OVER THE AFRICAN CONTINENT - YOU ARE A DELUSIONAL FOOL WHO IS SLEEPWALKING THROUGH LIFE - LIBYA WAS A SHINING EXAMPLE OF A PROSPEROUS, INDEPENDENT AFRICAN NATION THAT WAS FREE FROM THE EXPLOITATION OF THE WORLD BANK AND IMF IN YOUR DIM BRAINLESS HEAD YOU HAVE FAILED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE BIGGER ISSUES AT PLAY HERE, ITS NOT ENOUGH TO DEVELOP YOUR ECONOMY FOOL - IF YOU CAN NOT DEFEND YOURSELF FROM INVASION AND MILITARY ATTACK YOU WILL GO THE WAY OF LIBYA - YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT ANYTHING AND ALL YOU DO IS REGURGITATE STALE WORN OUT BULL SHI.T ARGUMENTS THAT DO NOT DEAL WITH THE MUCH MORE IMMEDIATE PROBLEMS AT HAND. DIM WIT - IF AFRICA CAN NOT DEFEND ITSELF IT WILL BE RAZED TO THE GROUND JUST LIKE LIBYA WAS - GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SUPER THICK SKULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2011
cap28:

COON WHY IS AMERICA DEPLOYING TROOPS TO UGANDA UNDER THE GUISE OF HUNTING DOWN AN UNKNOWN WARLORD??

WHY IS AFRICOM NOW FINALISING ITS PLANS TO LOCATE MILITARY BASES ALL OVER THE AFRICAN CONTINENT - YOU ARE A DELUSIONAL FOOL WHO IS SLEEPWALKING THROUGH LIFE - LIBYA WAS A SHINING EXAMPLE OF A PROSPEROUS, INDEPENDENT AFRICAN NATION THAT WAS FREE FROM THE EXPLOITATION OF THE WORLD BANK AND IMF IN YOUR DIM BRAINLESS HEAD YOU HAVE FAILED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE BIGGER ISSUES AT PLAY HERE, ITS NOT ENOUGH TO DEVELOP YOUR ECONOMY FOOL - IF YOU CAN NOT DEFEND YOURSELF FROM INVASION AND MILITARY ATTACK YOU WILL GO THE WAY OF LIBYA - YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT ANYTHING AND ALL YOU DO IS REGURGITATE STALE WORN OUT BULL SHI.T ARGUMENTS THAT DO NOT DEAL WITH THE MUCH MORE IMMEDIATE PROBLEMS AT HAND.  DIM WIT - IF AFRICA CAN NOT DEFEND ITSELF IT WILL BE RAZED TO THE GROUND JUST LIKE LIBYA WAS - GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SUPER THICK SKULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[size=15pt]Who the fu<k killed lumumba you stooopid morafu<ker? Who the fu<k tried to kill Gadaffi in the 80s you stooopid brainwashed morafu<ker? Who do you think murdered malcom X you blind stooopid brainwashed morafu<ker? Why the fu<k dose it matter to you what its called? They can call it AfriShiitHole for all I care you stoopid, worthless BLIND Nig.ga – The label don't change shiit! Africom existed before your cheap, ho a.s.z mother was born you BLIND, weak, whinging bi.tch.[/size]
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2011
nolongTing:

My African people for development we need to start thinking logically

Some emotional, reactionary folks think the solution is for Africa to develop weapons and defend itself from imperialists.  Well, let me ask you this:  do you not think that would be the perfect excuse for NATO to bomb Africa back into the stone age?  Why give them the perfect excuse?

We have to walk before we can run, there is a Yoruba saying that:  Ogbon ju agbara lo – that is intellectual power is greater than physical power.  Why dose Europe treat Africa like a raw materials warehouse?  Because africans have failed to harness their intellectual capacity – their greatest resource.

No you stu.pid fool its because europe and america carved up the entire world after the second world war and africa was assigned the role of supplier of raw materials - all attempts by africa to fight itself out of that position were met with brutal repression - lumumba - tried to throw off the yolk of belgian and american oppression and earned himself a death sentence for his troubles.

any african nation that tries to break free from the IMF and world bank plantation gets taken down - even biafra was crushed by britain and their northern nigerian collaborators - this is why Qadaffi wanted to create a pan african military which would be strong enough to counter NATO - if you cant defend  yourself from external attack you get taken down by the imperialist powers - its as simple as that but it seems not simple enough for you to understand.

What do the Europeans use these resources for? Manufacturing and Energy.  The UK is nearly as cold as the North pole yet they are developing better Solar technology than the whole of Africa!  Is that the white mans fault?  Why can't Africans develop their own manufacturing and energy technology – what is stoping them using their Degrees to do so?  

Have you ever heard of structural adjustment policies?

are you aware that the majority of african economies spend more on paying off debts to international financial organisations such as the world bank and the imf than they spend on education, healthcare, infrastructure projects etc - are you aware that if they dont honour their obligations to these predatory institutions they face draconian trade embargoes and economic isolation - in other words they are being blackmailed and coerced into restructuring their economies to suit the dictates of the western finanicial institutions.

Look at the history of america they never used to have electricity, but American and mainly European scientists worked tirelessly until they could create an electricity grid.  Are African leaders preventing their people from thinking creatively and solving these problems? Or is it the white man that chains all the African scientists to their bed all day?

more garbage from a fool who has failed to understand that america is an imperial power - its wealth was built on the  backs of african slave labour as well as the plunde and violation of weaker nations wwhich accelerated their  economic and industrial development and gave  them an unfair advantage in terms of economic development over almost every other nation in this world.

How can africa develop a defence system without adequate supplies of energy? Look at north korea, they have developed nuclear weapons then starve to death every year due to food shortages and lack of energy.

FOOL the north koreans are facing a draconian economic trade embargoe from almost every western nation thereby severely limiting their trading options.

Forget the white man! He is the least of your problems! The Arabs are a greater threat than the White man, the Indians are a greater threat to africa than the white man, the Chinese are right in your face.  Yet these emotional, scared, lazy people keep trying to drag everyone down to their miserable, uneducated, unconfident level.

Are the arabs the ones using Strucutural adjustment policies  to cripple african countries?

are the arabs using unfair trading policies wielded by the WTO to ensure that africans never receive a fair price for their commodities on the world market?

are the arabs the ones using biological weaponry such as the HIV aids virus to decimate the populations of african countries?

are the arabs the ones buying up vast tracts of land for next to nothing and using it to grow crops for export to feed THEIR OWN POPULATIONS?

are the arabs the ones asking you to cut spending on education, healthcare and at the same time asking you to sell off the whole of your govt owned industries to them for pennies on the pound, are they also the ones who are arming corrupt dictators in order to enable them remain in power for life?

The future of Africans is in Africans hands, we will reap what we sow, don't believe the fairy tales.

you have no solutions and no new ideas, you have the thinking ability of a sheep -

self defence is fundamental to self preservation - until we are able to secure our borders and protect our resources we are at the mercy of western powers.

[size=18pt]Please feel free to attack my ARGUMENTS not me, thats how educated, knowledgeable people interact.  Respond with respect and lets show that we can have a constructive dialog.

educated?  grin grin grin you wish!!!
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2011
nolongTing:

[size=18pt]Please feel free to attack my ARGUMENTS not me, thats how educated, knowledgeable people interact. Respond with respect and lets show that we can have a constructive dialog.[/size]

LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE NOT EVEN FOLLOWING YOUR OWN ADVICE - grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So i guess it would be safe to assume that you are - uneducated and ignorant?
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2011
nolongTing:

[size=15pt]Who the fu<k killed lumumba you stooopid morafu<ker? Who the fu<k tried to kill Gadaffi in the 80s you stooopid brainwashed morafu<ker? Who do you think murdered malcom X you blind stooopid brainwashed morafu<ker? Why the fu<k dose it matter to you what its called? They can call it AfriShiitHole for all I care you stoopid, worthless BLIND Nig.ga – The label don't change shiit! Africom existed before your cheap, ho a.s.z mother was born you BLIND, weak, whinging bi.tch.[/size]

HAVE YOU TAKEN YOUR ANTI DEPRESSANTS TODAY AT ALL?

Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2011
Look [size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] [size=24pt]I know you are Dying to talk to me but you just need to stop calling your parents names.[/size]

cap28:

[s]No you stu.pid fool its because europe and america carved up the entire world after the second world war and africa was assigned the role of supplier of raw materials - all attempts by africa to fight itself out of that position were met with brutal repression - lumumba - tried to throw off the yolk of belgian and american oppression and earned himself a death sentence for his troubles.

any african nation that tries to break free from the IMF and world bank plantation gets taken down - even biafra was crushed by britain and their northern nigerian collaborators - this is why Qadaffi wanted to create a pan african military which would be strong enough to counter NATO - if you cant defend  yourself from external attack you get taken down by the imperialist powers - its as simple as that but it seems not simple enough for you to understand.

Have you ever heard of structural adjustment policies?

are you aware that the majority of african economies spend more on paying off debts to international financial organisations such as the world bank and the imf than they spend on education, healthcare, infrastructure projects etc - are you aware that if they dont honour their obligations to these predatory institutions they face draconian trade embargoes and economic isolation - in other words they are being blackmailed and coerced into restructuring their economies to suit the dictates of the western finanicial institutions.

more garbage from a fool who has failed to understand that america is an imperial power - its wealth was built on the  backs of african slave labour as well as the plunde and violation of weaker nations wwhich accelerated their  economic and industrial development and gave  them an unfair advantage in terms of economic development over almost every other nation in this world.

FOOL the north koreans are facing a draconian economic trade embargoe from almost every western nation thereby severely limiting their trading options.

Are the arabs the ones using Strucutural adjustment policies  to cripple african countries?

are the arabs using unfair trading policies wielded by the WTO to ensure that africans never receive a fair price for their commodities on the world market?

are the arabs the ones using biological weaponry such as the HIV aids virus to decimate the populations of african countries?

are the arabs the ones buying up vast tracts of land for next to nothing and using it to grow crops for export to feed THEIR OWN POPULATIONS?

are the arabs the ones asking you to cut spending on education, healthcare and at the same time asking you to sell off the whole of your govt owned industries to them for pennies on the pound, are they also the ones who are arming corrupt dictators in order to enable them remain in power for life?

you have no solutions and no new ideas, you have the thinking ability of a sheep -

self defence is fundamental to self preservation - until we are able to secure our borders and protect our resources we are at the mercy of western powers.
[/s]
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2011
cap28:

HAVE YOU TAKEN YOUR ANTI DEPRESSANTS TODAY AT ALL?

[size=18pt]There you go again, you got smacked up with superior knowledge like a lil b.i.tch then you start acting like a lil gay again - very predictable.[/size]
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2011
[size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] [size=15pt]I have noticed that your last 40 posts have been to me – you are obsessed with me! Everytime you get humiliated you come back for more, don't you get tired of getting beat down? I am sick of beating you down because you are sooooooo worthless with no solutions just whinging! Its like beating up a homeless tramp - a complete waste of time.  Try talking to someone else or go for a walk in the park the white man won't hurt you ok.  You jealous, deluded loner, people are laughing at your weak as.z here now go and talk to them - fu<k off! :[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=788780.msg9419074#msg9419074
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by naira2011(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2011
@nolongTing

Fine that you said people should attack your argument and not you. That shows you are ready to hear the other side of the parties into this topic. What I want  you to know is that Africans will never develop if we don't first of all find a way to ensure our security from any potential invasion from the western world. I'm not against your point that African scientist should wake up from their tent and come together to develop so many technologies for their people instead of using that degrees alone for their personal survival.

There are some responsibilities that they have to be collective and if we don't co-operate, we will never achieve that aim. History tells us that everytime an inspirational man try to wake up African people to be independent , he would be executed using so many pretext or direct assassination. Let me ask you a question, why the United States has never lifted the trade and economic embargoes put on Cuba since 1962 even after the United Nations has called for total lifting of sanctions more than twenty times. The day Saddam Hussein raised his voice that he will start selling oil in Euros and not U.S. dollars that was the day he signed his death warrant. Any sovereign nation has right to defend itself from any enemy invasion as long as it is under international law of conventional arms. The only reason why the western countries could invade us back to stone age is if we are trying to develop Nuclear weapons because they know it can quickly destroy large population in minutes.

If we don't have a formidable army that will consist of all 54 African nations with treaty that says attack on one African nation means attack on all then I see no way we are save from second colonisation of Africa. Yes I understand your point that we should first talk about how to develop economically, technologically by using our vast resources in Africa before talking about militarily but we have to do it concurrently.

For example, look at Iran they have been under UN and unilateral U.S. sanctions for more than 30yrs and during those period Iraq invaded Iran with the support of U.S.A for good 8years still U.S. has never back down and still campaigning for war against IRAN one day. The threat were there, they sanctioned them still these people come together and develop their military hardware by themselves. You know why, they knew that western countries will attack them one day. WEST are claiming they are developing nuclear weapons and the Iranians are claiming they are enriching uranium to generate electricity and for medical uses. If the WEST want peace with IRAN they should lift the sanctions and help them more and make sure they have electricity they are using for excuses then the Iranians will stop building of nuclear power stations.

Developing countries want a good relationships with the western countries with mutual respect but the western countries want to give them orders and not that alone they don't want them to develop at all. And now nations have already awakening and no more tolerance from the western crippling policies, that is why there would be more WARS and we should be ready for it.

Africa needs to come together, cooperate and fathom a unified security shield to protect the continent otherwise we would witness invasions upon invasions and depopulation agenda is also underway.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2011
naira2011:

@nolongTing

Fine that you said people should attack your argument and not you. That shows you are ready to hear the other side of the parties into this topic. What I want  you to know is that Africans will never develop if we don't first of all find a way to ensure our security from any potential invasion from the western world. I'm not against your point that African scientist should wake up from their tent and come together to develop so many technologies for their people instead of using that degrees alone for their personal survival.

There are some responsibilities that they have to be collective and if we don't co-operate, we will never achieve that aim. History tells us that everytime an inspirational man try to wake up African people to be independent , he would be executed using so many pretext or direct assassination. Let me ask you a question, why the United States has never lifted the trade and economic embargoes put on Cuba since 1962 even after the United Nations has called for total lifting of sanctions more than twenty times. The day Saddam Hussein raised his voice that he will start selling oil in Euros and not U.S. dollars that was the day he signed his death warrant. Any sovereign nation has right to defend itself from any enemy invasion as long as it is under international law of conventional arms. The only reason why the western countries could invade us back to stone age is if we are trying to develop Nuclear weapons because they know it can quickly destroy large population in minutes.

Respect.

If Africa is not going to develop some serious weapons of mass destruction then I feel there is no point in bothering.  Look at all the recent wars – the Europeans bomb their opponets back into stone age from ten thousand miles up in the air.  So unless there is a proper air defence that the Europeans have never seen before Africa is vulnerable.  But ask yourself this:

1  how much will one sortie on an african country cost?
2  dose the west have an endless source of finance?
3  what are the effects of a saturated money supply?

naira2011:

If we don't have a formidable army that will consist of all 54 African nations with treaty that says attack on one African nation means attack on all then I see no way we are save from second colonisation of Africa. Yes I understand your point that we should first talk about how to develop economically, technologically by using our vast resources in Africa before talking about militarily but we have to do it concurrently.

That I believe is too difficult, do you know of any nation that has been violated like Africa for hundreds of years that suddenly develops its economic, educational, social, technological and military capability simultaneously? 

Why would the west want to attack Africa? As long as they get their resources they don't give a damn.  So if we know this why not give them what they want – its paid for.  In the meantime we can discover NEW resources in Africa and use it to develop whilst developing regional trade and co-operation concurrently.  The transition from a solid  economic, educational, social, technological system to millitary capability is easier and more realistic I think.

naira2011:

For example, look at Iran they have been under UN and unilateral U.S. sanctions for more than 30yrs and during those period Iraq invaded Iran with the support of U.S.A for good 8years still U.S. has never back down and still campaigning for war against IRAN one day. The threat were there, they sanctioned them still these people come together and develop their military hardware by themselves. You know why, they knew that western countries will attack them one day. WEST are claiming they are developing nuclear weapons and the Iranians are claiming they are enriching uranium to generate electricity and for medical uses. If the WEST want peace with IRAN they should lift the sanctions and help them more and make sure they have electricity they are using for excuses then the Iranians will stop building of nuclear power stations.

Iran is one of the richest countries in the world, 19th I think.  When those on top see a threat they will react – its natural.  Iran developed a solid  economic, educational, social, technological base before they started posturing.  You are correct the west tried to destroy them with iraq – it failed and they deserted sadam.  Saddam fliped and invaded Kuwait, which was part of Iraq but cut off by the british because it had tonnes of oil.  Saddam wanted it back and hey! You know the rest – saddam was used and spat out like a bad habit.

But did you know that iran still dose more trade with the EU than most African countries despite the ban? - the sanctions have not worked.  But I am too pro-African do give a damn about Iran, if Iran develops what will it do for Africa?

naira2011:

Developing countries want a good relationships with the western countries with mutual respect but the western countries want to give them orders and not that alone they don't want them to develop at all. And now nations have already awakening and no more tolerance from the western crippling policies, that is why there would be more WARS and we should be ready for it.

I agree with you, since the rise of Asia the living standards in the west have been decreasing.  But if you look at some of the questions I asked above you will see that its not that straight forward because wars cost money. If I remember correctly, the UK just finished paying for the second world war five years ago.  China is investing heavily in Africa, we have to be aware but will they just sit there and watch the west blitz their multi-billion dollar investments?  Will they allow their energy supplier to be attacked? We can set them against each other.

naira2011:

Africa needs to come together, cooperate and fathom a unified security shield to protect the continent otherwise we would witness invasions upon invasions and depopulation agenda is also underway.

Yes, Bill Gates is busy and yes we need unity via co-operation asap. North Korea is well armed yet they face famines and power shortages.  Pakistan has nukes but their country is in disarray.  However, they do manufacture their weapons.  Remember if the will is there, the African foundation can be built in under 20 years - thats not as long as it sounds, I just think many BLACK Africans do not believe in themselves.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2011
The game is just starting. The Chinese and Russians are not taking this lightly. After seeing what was done to Libya and the cold blooded execution of Brother Leader( I just love that name), they will re-adjust their policies. Putin is coming back, the Al Saud dynasty have aged and dying. Conservatives in Saudi Arabia are waiting to take over. Islamists have won in Tunisia. Muslim brotherhood poised to win in Egypt next month. Libya will be next, Yemen almost crumbling, Syria shaky, Palestine adamant as ever. American troops are leaving Iraq(Obama has an agenda). Taliban are ever stronger.

The upcoming elections in the so called Arab spring will show that the West can't influence the Arabs to elect who they want in power. Their policies will start to back fire. They will be at loggerheads with each other. This is going to be fun to watch. Is the stage being set for WW3?

Most black Africans are still suffering from colonial mentality and inferiority complex, ignorant of themselves and world affairs. If not, we should be enjoying life while these traditional rivals/enemies are busy wiping each other off the face of the earth. I hope my people can wake up soon!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Raid On Colombian Drug Dealer! / Irish Prime Minister Varadkar Resigns Over 'Personal, Political Reasons' / Sierra Leone Declares Nationwide Curfew After Suspected Coupeist Attack Armoury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 245
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.