Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow (12336 Views)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU / We Africans Have To Wake Up (enough Of This Oyinbo Na Winch Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 12:01am On Oct 24, 2011
Olodostein:

[s]@nolongTing

Hahaha, why can't you present your argument articulately 'I Too Know'.  You have been handed down a defeat hands down. You have got nothing to say or prove, you self-loathing scum. You are a  curse and traitor to your root and Motherland. You can't be reason with. You psychotic fool.

Now phuck off and go continue sucking your 'white masters khocks'  Jamaican wannabe.  Ehe, I go still like cut off that your kuturu hands.
[/s]

I cant stand Igbo drug dealers like you - yuck! You ca redirect your rant above to your Iya and Baba   tongue
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 12:15am On Oct 24, 2011
Its so funny, too many weaklings eager to follow and no one wants to lead. Weak souls following dummies and claiming a dictator is their hero. They are so afraid to look within they start looking across the Arabian desert for a saviour – pathetic souls.

They scream UNITY yet they have not got a clue on how to achieve it, once you give an alternative argument they get upset. They have never heard of brainstorming or constructibve debates. The street Ni..a mentality is disguised with cutting and pasting. Once you burst their bubble they show the whole world they are uneducated twits.

So many weak negroes on this thread have failed to comminicate effectively and argue their points, they simply want to keep waffling and believing in fantasies. I provide facts and figures they respond with emotions and insults.

But its a public, global forum afterall, the barriers to membership are ZERO and its very appealing to immature boys who read 10 pages and become professors by cutting and pasting from wikipedia.
The real competition and achievements are not on NL, so you are free to dream. Thank GOD its not a true reflection of the best and brightest Africa has to offer.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by BlackLibya: 12:23am On Oct 24, 2011
^^^^

u did not respond to my post. And ghaddafi was not in the arabian desert, the sahara is an african desert with african peoples in it.

Ghaddafi was a Bedouin, here are Bedouin people. They dont look like arabians to me, btw, Southern Arabian peninsula is filled with dark skinned people. I have routinely been surprised at the diversity of people coming from Saudi Arabia, as many of them look black African.

[img]http://cunningvision.files./2010/08/bedouin-woman3.jpg?w=950&h=1326[/img]

Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 12:31am On Oct 24, 2011
^^
nolongting (aka wanna be jamaican)
Can anyone with an iota of intelligence take serious the words of a self hating coon that laughs in derision at dark skinned black women ?  

can anyone with a modicum of integrity accord any level of respect to a self hating coon who genuflects at the alter of white supremacy?

My answer would be HELL NO - Coon, you dont seem to understand just how despicable you are - here you are standing in judgement on a man who has done the kind of things in 42 years that you could not attempt in 10 zillion lifetimes do you know just how worthless you are?

do you know how irrelevant you are in the scheme of things - do you know how much nobody gives a flying fu,ck about your coonish opinions.

Coon you are embittered, you are hurting, you are mentally damaged by the daily bashing that you receive from living in a white supremacist environment but you are channelling all that hatred in the wrong direction - direct it towards your tormentors - WHITE MEN - GROW A PAIR OF BALLS  even if its just for one day and stand up to your tormentors - stop channelling your hatred towards black women, BE A F.CKING MAN FOR ONCE IN  YOUR MEANINGLESS, FUTILE LIFE - JEEZ.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 12:46am On Oct 24, 2011
Olodostein:

@nolongTing

Hahaha, why can't you present your argument articulately 'I Too Know'. You have been handed down a defeat hands down. You have got nothing to say or prove, you self-loathing scum. You are a curse and traitor to your root and Motherland. You can't be reason with. You psychotic fool.

Now phuck off and go continue sucking your 'white masters khocks' Jamaican wannabe. Ehe, I go still like cut off that your kuturu hands.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros i b.it.ch slapped that punk so hard he almost choked on his white master's balls.

im waiting for the punk to show his sorry arse again and he'll see what will happen to him - no long ting my arse - fake wanna be jamaican loser.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 1:30am On Oct 24, 2011
cap28:

[s]^^
nolongting (aka wanna be jamaican)
Can anyone with an iota of intelligence take serious the words of a self hating coon that laughs in derision at dark skinned black women ?  

can anyone with a modicum of integrity accord any level of respect to a self hating coon who genuflects at the alter of white supremacy?

My answer would be HELL NO - Coon, you dont seem to understand just how despicable you are - here you are standing in judgement on a man who has done the kind of things in 42 years that you could not attempt in 10 zillion lifetimes do you know just how worthless you are?

do you know how irrelevant you are in the scheme of things - do you know how much nobody gives a flying fu,ck about your coonish opinions.

Coon you are embittered, you are hurting, you are mentally damaged by the daily bashing that you receive from living in a white supremacist environment but you are channelling all that hatred in the wrong direction - direct it towards your tormentors - WHITE MEN - GROW A PAIR OF BALLS  even if its just for one day and stand up to your tormentors - stop channelling your hatred towards black women, BE A F.CKING MAN FOR ONCE IN  YOUR MEANINGLESS, FUTILE LIFE - JEEZ.

[/s]

[size=18pt]C[/size]oon [size=18pt]A[/size]cting [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]athetic[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size]

[size=13pt]Now i can see why your Iya regreted not aborting you down the toilet - you have turned out to be a bitter, scared, self-hating fagg.ot who pretends to be a black liberator.  You have been stalking me a posting all sorts of filth about your Mumz and Dadz, I though you was decent and about black unity  grin grin grin grin You are nothing but a worthless f.a.g.  Your last 20 posts have been to me - full of bitter filth, I am so glad i have burst your bubble on this site.  You are fake as hell, full of hatred, so you thought you would unleash it on me just because i refuse to see an Arab as a hero  grin grin grin grin

I posted a video of the late Great Dr John Clarke one of the greatest African historians of all time who dedicated 8 decades to researching African History - And a little unemployed coon like you has the nerve to doubt, koni d fun e!

Dr John Clarke met gaddaffi TWICE - one on one! how many times did you meet Gadaffi? How many times? NEVER You little f.a.g  grin grin grin grin grin How many time have you been to Libya? NEVER!  You haven't even been to Nigeria because your ashewo mother left you in a trash can - Omo Ale! Asínwín![/size]
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2011
Hello brothers, sorry I was away for some time but I've noticed a great consideration for this important issue in Africa: in that sense I think ONE NAIRA and CAP28 got what I would like to say about KHADDAFI, I repeat for those who haven't understand, KHADDAFI might not be the President of the last decade but sorry don't take "democracy" concept as an argument because as I told you democracy is relative accoding to countries, SARKOSY and France is regularly violating democracy by putting out those who don't have the same opinion as him, what about THE US who think they're GOD and World Police to interfere in foreign affairs?

Democracy is power to people, native people NOT foreigners who come here for some weird reasons, and no one has replied about the so called heavy weapon in Iraq, did you see what happened? Do you think Iraq is now more stable? I truly think Lybia will understand this, but a bit late
KHADDAFI allowed most of lybians to put food on table, to have home and so can you say the same things for the so called "non violent" African leaders? Come on
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2011
nolongTing:

[size=18pt]C[/size]oon [size=18pt]A[/size]cting [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]athetic[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size]

[size=13pt]Now i can see why your Iya regreted not aborting you down the toilet - you have turned out to be a bitter, scared, self-hating fagg.ot who pretends to be a black liberator.  You have been stalking me a posting all sorts of filth about your Mumz and Dadz, I though you was decent and about black unity  grin grin grin grin You are nothing but a worthless f.a.g.  Your last 20 posts have been to me - full of bitter filth, I am so glad i have burst your bubble on this site.  You are fake as hell, full of hatred, so you thought you would unleash it on me just because i refuse to see an Arab as a hero  grin grin grin grin

I posted a video of the late Great Dr John Clarke one of the greatest African historians of all time who dedicated 8 decades to researching African History - And a little unemployed coon like you has the nerve to doubt, koni d fun e!

Dr John Clarke met gaddaffi TWICE - one on one! how many times did you meet Gadaffi? How many times? NEVER You little f.a.g  grin grin grin grin grin How many time have you been to Libya? NEVER!  You haven't even been to Nigeria because your ashewo mother left you in a trash can - Omo Ale! Asínwín![/size]

Coon looks like i really shattered your fragile ego by telling you about your miserable and pathetic life - no wonder you are whining and wimpering like the weak punk that you are - now give me one good reason why i would bother taking into consideration the words of a self hating coon like you who claims to love black women but still LAUGHS AND MAKES FUN OF DARK SKINNED BLACK WOMEN CALLING THEM UGLY AND MASCULINE IN APPEARANCE - that statement alone indicates to me that you are merely a coon masquerading as a pro black african man.  The most ridiculous aspect of your coonery is the fact that you are a yoruba man and the last time i checked most yoruba people are dark in complexion which adds another twist to your self hatred - it must mean that you secretely hate your mother who must be dark as well as your gay father - you hate them for giving you the dark complexion that you loathe and ridicule in black women - how sick is that? - Jeez,  Coon you are in dire need of psychiatric help because sooner or later you are going to implode with self hate.

Now going back to the Honorable Brother leader Muammar Qadaffi - again i must ram it into your empty coon head he was the best thing that ever happend to africa - he is the only african leader to date who provided us with a chance to break free from the economic, political and mental enslavement that we are currently being subjected to by europe and america but your dim brain can not see that because you are so grateful for the crumbs that your master has thrown in your direction, like the fool that you are you bleat pathetically about how your master has elevated you to the postion of a professional stud - foolishly seeing this as some kind of accomplishment when in reality all it is is the white controlled media presenting black men as se.x studs with nothing upstairs but your gross stu.pdity and empty vanity prevents you from seeing this for what it is.

this is why you shamelessly open your filthy  trap to bleat about how black men are the most sexually desirable men in the western world - forgetting that the real value of a race should not be determined by what is in between their legs but what is upstairs in their head - other races of men are evaluated according to what they have acheived in terms of technological advancement, cultural and industrial development, economic advancement etc but for you playing the part of the white man's professional pet comes first.

Men like you and i use the word men very loosely here are the reason why the black race is in such a sh.it state - instead of serving as builders of societers you pit yourself against black women who are not your enemy - your real enemy is plotting to destroy you and anyone who looks like you but instead of facing up to that immediate challenge you spend your time on the internet talking about black women wearing hair weaves and bleaching their skin forgetting that many black women do these things as a result of the racism they themselves are subjected to for being black- i have already exposed you for the fraudulent punk that you are - you are fooling no-one, i would have more respect for you if  you had the balls to man up and admit to what you actually are  - a card carrying coon who hates himself and his race.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 10:33am On Oct 24, 2011
Nayah:

Hello brothers, sorry I was away for some time but I've noticed a great consideration for this important issue in Africa: in that sense I think ONE NAIRA and CAP28 got what I would like to say about KHADDAFI, I repeat for those who haven't understand, KHADDAFI might not be the President of the last decade but sorry don't take "democracy" concept as an argument because as I told you democracy is relative accoding to countries, SARKOSY and France is regularly violating democracy by putting put those who don't have the same opinion as him, what about THE US who think they're GOD and World Police to interfere in foreign affairs?

Democracy is power to people, native people NOT foreigners who come here for some weird reasons, and no one has replied about the so called heavy weapon in Iraq, did you see what happened? Do you think Iraq is now more stable? I truly think Lybia will understand this, but a bit late
KHADDAFI allowed most of lybians to put food on table, to have home and so can you say the same things for the so called "non violent" African leaders? Come on
Hello Nayah my sis - sorry for diverting away from this topic - but for some inexplicable reason, a lot of trolls seem to be obsessed with trying to degrade and ruin the memory of this great man. Everything you've said above is 100% spot on and i am with you on this - we are both singing from the same hymn sheet. have a nice day sis.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 10:50am On Oct 24, 2011
lol Cap28 brother I think if we want our brothers and sisters get our point we have to be objective: I wouldn't say KHADDAFI was a great man, because at the end of his life a lot of people were killed and massacred, but yes what I don't really like is the painted worst terrorist portrait of this man who I repeat, created AFRICAN BANKS! and talked about UNION where were our governements? Some people talk about arab people and so on, but Black people what have they done? which President in Africa works to UNITE AFRICA insted of gathering money for their families? Which country in Africa could have the living standard the average Lybian used to have, a part form SA?

Please my brother try see above superficial aspects, and recognize that we failed once again handle our issued in our own soil, until when? when we will understand that our destiny is between our hands and neither Europe or the US will help us?

Wake up
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2011
@Nolongting

An average igbo man does not sit around and expect to be spoon fed. You either create avenues for him to use his God given potential or all hell would broke loose and I am certain that applies to other people as well. The thing is that they have got guts and are not slaves to your white masters. You do not have the balls, let alone challenge your masters.

Oooh, now I know where your problem lies. You have a disease of self-loath. The women of other races you lust after and believe they are more presentable than your own sisters see you as a non-entity. They say that your brains are in your phennis, that is why you cannot compete or contribute to modern civilization. Go to their forums and see what they say about a Black man's ability, that is Black men like you who are full of self hate and think everything white is right even though their skin can be as irritating as anything. They only see and use you as a bed mate. They have not the slightest respect for you because you have no respect for yourself.

How can you hate the root of a tree? How can you hate your own mother and sisters? You make fun of your sisters and mother by imparting low-self esteem in them. You hate the root of a tree that breastfed you, fed you and nurtured you into adulthood. Now I see why you have been brainwashed and believe that nothing good and positive can come out from Africans and the black race at large. You are a disgrace to mama Africa.

You are suffering from a disease that has brain damaged you. You are never to be taken seriously by anyone because you have never taken the precious one who brought you into this world seriously. You are cursed. A waste of Space. You are a looser. Your ignorant and arrogant psychotic attitude will determine your fate.

Go continue suchking your white supremacist masters khock. A lost son you are.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2011
Nayah:

lol Cap28 brother I think if we want our brothers and sisters get our point we have to be objective: I wouldn't say KHADDAFI was a great man, because at the end of his life a lot of people were killed and massacred, but yes what I don't really like is the painted worst terrorist portrait of this man who I repeat, created AFRICAN BANKS! and talked about UNION where were our governements? Some people talk about arab people and so on, but Black people what have they done? which President in Africa works to UNITE AFRICA insted of gathering money for their families? Which country in Africa could have the living standard the average Lybian used to have, a part form SA?

Please my brother try see above superficial aspects, and recognize that we failed once again handle our issued in our own soil, until when? when we will understand that our destiny is between our hands and neither Europe or the US will help us?

Wake up

Good to see a bit of circumspection here, far removed from the hagiography some on thread are bent on writing.
I got called up for operational training in Libya in a year I would rather not specify, so know a thing or two about the benevolence of our "brother leader" (wait a minute, wasn't Yar a'dua a 'Servant leader’ also?).

The truth is, as is with most things African, the bar for good leadership is set so low that it is easy to see how Gadhafi, whose wife's personal wealth alone is  rumoured to be $19 billion, could easily be mistaken for a deity.
It is for this reason that I understand why some never saw his inconsistencies on Pan-Africanism for what it was, never condemned his tyranny or incessant promotion of Islamism/Arabism (see his terse declaration of the “Islamic Republic of the Sahel” – Chad/Libya in 1981), so long as the right sounding noises were heard from time to time.

I provide a long list of contradictions which characterize Gadhafi’s particular brand of Pan-Africanism, modelled and fashioned in his own image, but to what end?
What purpose would such an exercise serve at a time when Black Africa’s focus should be on charting a new way forward?
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2011
Olodostein:

@Nolongting

An average igbo man does not sit around and expect to be spoon fed. You either create avenues for him to use his God given potential or all hell would broke loose and I am certain that applies to other people as well. The thing is that they have got guts and are not slaves to your white masters. You do not have the balls, let alone challenge your masters.

Oooh, now I know where your problem lies. You have a disease of self-loath. The women of other races you lust after and believe they are more presentable than your own sisters see you as a non-entity. They say that your brains are in your phennis, that is why you cannot compete or contribute to modern civilization. Go to their forums and see what they say about a Black man's ability, that is Black men like you who are full of self hate and think everything white is right even though their skin can be as irritating as anything. They only see and use you as a bed mate. They have not the slightest respect for you because you have no respect for yourself.

How can you hate the root of a tree? How can you hate your own mother and sisters? You make fun of your sisters and mother by imparting low-self esteem in them. You hate the root of a tree that breastfed you, fed you and nurtured you into adulthood. Now I see why you have been brainwashed and believe that nothing good and positive can come out from Africans and the black race at large. You are a disgrace to mama Africa.

You are suffering from a disease that has brain damaged you. You are never to be taken seriously by anyone because you have never taken the precious one who brought you into this world seriously. You are cursed. A waste of Space. You are a looser. Your ignorant and arrogant psychotic attitude will determine your fate.

Go continue suchking your white supremacist masters khock. A lost son you are.

Please brother what the Igbo things have to do with our topic? this behaviour is what we Africans have to fight against instead of blaming all the time
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2011
@Nayah

Please brother what the Igbo things have to do with our topic? this behaviour is what we Africans have to fight against instead of blaming all the time

Sista , Don't mind me jare. That NolongTin in one of his posts here, referred to Igbo guys as drug dealers. He is fond of ethnic bashing that is not related to the topic. One cannot reason with him, he is like a wall.

I understand where you are coming from. I am inline with fighting this behavior. But, if people like NolongTin who are sworn enemies of Motherland think they can get away with their conspirators. They will incur the wrath of those who have sworn to defend beautiful Mama Africa at all cost.

Peace
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2011
Olodostein:

@Nayah

Sista , Don't mind me jare. That NolongTin in one of his posts here, referred to Igbo guys as drug dealers. He is fond of ethnic bashing that is not related to the topic. One cannot reason with him, he is like a wall.

I understand where you are coming from. I am inline with fighting this behavior. But, if people like NolongTin who are sworn enemies of Motherland think they can get away with their conspirators. They will incur the wrath of those who have sworn to defend beautiful Mama Africa at all cost.

Peace

Oh I see bro, but I've just replied to a yrouba brother about the same topic, these Igbis vs Yoruba vs Hausa should stop Africa has too late to think about this useless tribe feelings, because your tribe exist thanks to AFRICA not the reverse think about it please
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2011
BlackLibya:

^^^^

u did not respond to my post. And ghaddafi was not in the arabian desert, the sahara is an african desert with african peoples in it.

Ghaddafi was a Bedouin, here are Bedouin people. They dont look like arabians to me, btw, Southern Arabian peninsula is filled with dark skinned people. I have routinely been surprised at the diversity of people coming from Saudi Arabia, as many of them look black African.

With all due respect, the picture of the woman you posted is an Arab woman and the other pictures do not resemble Gadaffi at all!

North Africa is ruled by Arabs, they have made it clear they want to ethnically cleanse the area, just look at Libya – what else do you need?  Libyans are Gadaffis children, he obviously instilled this hatred into them.  The  Arabs are on stolen land and they are guaranteed to get the same treatment the palestinians got from the Israelis. 

North Africans are surrounded and easily outnumbered by the real Africans and its only a matter of time before they are dealt with.  Gadaffi used “black Africans” to fight his war thats why he allowed hundreds of thousands of them into stolen libya – to fight for him and serve Arabs.  He did not fool me at all.  [size=18pt]Gadaffi is a Jew[/size], Most Bedouin Arabs are Israeli citizens around 70% of them.  They originate from the Middle-east not Africa, they are nomads at best.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2011
[size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size]

I claimed that Gadaffi was an imperialist and NOT African and you started to throw all sorts of insults at me.  You claimed Gadaffi was your hero? Since when? Can you see how insane and fake you are? If you and your blind crew can't see you are stoopid then you are even more worthless than I thought you were.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-506716.64.html   <== Go and check what he said about Arabs and Gadaffi for yourself  grin grin grin grin grin Hes a dumb Liar!

cap28:

To say that all north africans are berbers is just like saying all europeans are english, SOME north africans are berbers but they are mainly concentrated in the north west region of north africa, we have black african people who were the original inhabitants of countries like Egypt and Sudan who were conquered and subjugated by arab invaders just like the berbers of north west africa were.

The berbers as far as I know are mixed heritage people whose ancestry is mainly european, having said that they are a conquered people just like the nubians, dinkas and nuer people of sudan and egypt.

I agree that the arabs did not overrun north africa in the name of religion alone, they were imperialists and they were intent on expanding their empire by imposing their culture, language and religion on as many people as they could conquer - and they succeeded - that is why north african countries have had their indigenous languages, culture and religion almost wiiped out by the arab invaders.

To say that the indigenous north african people converted to islam willingly is a complete fallacy - the arabs are a violent and cruel people by nature - look at how they treat their women - do they appear to you like the type of people that would treat people that they have conquered with any humanity?  Please stop lying to yourself - every people that were on the receiving end of arab domination were treated brutally, the mindset of the arab invader was that the conquered people had to accept islam or die - this is why the christian sudanese people continue to be persecuted at the hands of the minority arab muslims of northern sudan.

You say that europeans are guilty of racialising slavery - if what you say is true please answer the following:

why do arabs refer to black africans as "abeed" which means black slave? 

why do arabs practice colour coded discrimination in their respective countries?

why has the mixed race arab elite of Sudan conducted an ethnic cleansing programme against the indigenous Sudanese people?

I think to dismiss Gadaffi as a crazy old fool is to make a serious mistake, this is the same way Hitler was dismissed as an unhinged megalomaniac until he succeeded in annexing Poland, France, Belgium and the rest of europe.
[size=13pt]Gadaffi's desperation to control the entire african continent could make him sign a pact with the west in order to realise his ambtion to arabise the entire african contient.[/size]

[size=13pt]Gadaffi is not as independent as people like to think, Libya was economically isolated for many years by europe and america because of his clashes with the US govt in the 80's, [/size]in a bid to weaken him and bring him to his knees the west imposed draconian trade embargoes against his country.  In addition the US govt and europe ganged up against him and framed him with the Lockerbie bombing which he had nothign to do with, that was done in order to punish him for trying to stand up to them.  In order to end the years of economic isolation Gadaffi agreed to take the rap for Lockerbie and pay the victims relatives £2.7 billion in compensation it was only after he had done this that he was allowed back into the international community to trade with the west.

The one thing I will give him though is how much he has done for his people, Libyans have one of the highest standards of living in africa, unlike these degenerate lowlifes we have as leaders in Nigeria, he has used his country's oil revenue to modernise his country, in a space of less than 40 years he has succeeded in elevating the living standards of his people by way of urbanization and developmentatl projets.  Unlike the hopeless criminals that we have in Nigerian he has proven himself to be a true leader and lover of his people by introducing free or subsidised health, education and housing for his people, in addition food is easily available and affordable, therefore by keeping his people happy he is able to retain his grip on power without fear of being overthrown by external forces.

Can you all see that [size=18pt]C[/size]oon [size=18pt]A[/size]cting [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]athetic[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] is a dumb, demented, Liar?  grin grin grin
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2011
cap28:

[s]Coon looks like i really shattered your fragile ego by telling you about your miserable and pathetic life - no wonder you are whining and wimpering like the weak punk that you are - now give me one good reason why i would bother taking into consideration the words of a self hating coon like you who claims to love black women but still LAUGHS AND MAKES FUN OF DARK SKINNED BLACK WOMEN CALLING THEM UGLY AND MASCULINE IN APPEARANCE - that statement alone indicates to me that you are merely a coon masquerading as a pro black african man.  The most ridiculous aspect of your coonery is the fact that you are a yoruba man and the last time i checked most yoruba people are dark in complexion which adds another twist to your self hatred - it must mean that you secretely hate your mother who must be dark as well as your gay father - you hate them for giving you the dark complexion that you loathe and ridicule in black women - how sick is that? - Jeez,  Coon you are in dire need of psychiatric help because sooner or later you are going to implode with self hate.

Now going back to the Honorable Brother leader Muammar Qadaffi - again i must ram it into your empty coon head he was the best thing that ever happend to africa - he is the only african leader to date who provided us with a chance to break free from the economic, political and mental enslavement that we are currently being subjected to by europe and america but your dim brain can not see that because you are so grateful for the crumbs that your master has thrown in your direction, like the fool that you are you bleat pathetically about how your master has elevated you to the postion of a professional stud - foolishly seeing this as some kind of accomplishment when in reality all it is is the white controlled media presenting black men as se.x studs with nothing upstairs but your gross stu.pdity and empty vanity prevents you from seeing this for what it is.

this is why you shamelessly open your filthy  trap to bleat about how black men are the most sexually desirable men in the western world - forgetting that the real value of a race should not be determined by what is in between their legs but what is upstairs in their head - other races of men are evaluated according to what they have acheived in terms of technological advancement, cultural and industrial development, economic advancement etc but for you playing the part of the white man's professional pet comes first.

Men like you and i use the word men very loosely here are the reason why the black race is in such a sh.it state - instead of serving as builders of societers you pit yourself against black women who are not your enemy - your real enemy is plotting to destroy you and anyone who looks like you but instead of facing up to that immediate challenge you spend your time on the internet talking about black women wearing hair weaves and bleaching their skin forgetting that many black women do these things as a result of the racism they themselves are subjected to for being black- i have already exposed you for the fraudulent punk that you are - you are fooling no-one, i would have more respect for you if  you had the balls to man up and admit to what you actually are  - a card carrying coon who hates himself and his race.

[/s]

You're a broken record whose mentality can be summed up simply as: “I'm scared of the white man I hate myself”

I have proved that you are a demented LYING NIGG.A so save your boring lies you  are an incredible joke.  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by naira2011(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2011
Nayah:

Hello brothers, sorry I was away for some time but I've noticed a great consideration for this important issue in Africa: in that sense I think ONE NAIRA and CAP28 got what I would like to say about KHADDAFI, I repeat for those who haven't understand, KHADDAFI might not be the President of the last decade but sorry don't take "democracy" concept as an argument because as I told you democracy is relative accoding to countries, SARKOSY and France is regularly violating democracy by putting out those who don't have the same opinion as him, what about THE US who think they're GOD and World Police to interfere in foreign affairs?

@Nayah

Welcome back and it is a good thing to have this kind of topic to be discussed. The problems we Africans have is we argue too much rather than proffer solutions to our problems. If we happen to constitute a parliament and we have this topic crop up to find solutions to it and we arguing , I promise everyone we will never go anywhere. If you have read my previous post, we must come together as one nation, one people with a collective mind and take the responsibility to be ours to destroy the imperialism agenda of the WEST.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2011
naira2011:

@Nayah

Welcome back and it is a good thing to have this kind of topic to be discussed. The problems we Africans have is we argue too much rather than proffer solutions to our problems. If we happen to constitute a parliament and we have this topic crop up to find solutions to it and we arguing , I promise everyone we will never go anywhere. If you have read my previous post, we must come together as one nation, one people with a collective mind and take the responsibility to be ours to destroy the imperialism agenda of the WEST.

Yes my dear we need action but first identify the main problem in order to establish a better action! because some people will tell you that Westerners are liable for everything, while some will tell you Africans are liable for everything and others will affirm that liabilities have to be shared, you see?
African have to be proud of themselves, proud of their civilisation without thinking that "western model" is the perfect one, they have to reappropriate their HISTORY
Look at some threads on here sometimes about light skin, Nigerian/African born vs Nigerian/African abroad and all that: we still have a complex and as long as we still at this stage, we'll have problems
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin YOU ARE BUSTED FAKE [size=18pt]C[/size]oon [size=18pt]A[/size]cting [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]athetic[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2011
nolongTing:

You're a broken record whose mentality can be summed up simply as: “I'm scared of the white man I hate myself”

I have proved that you are a demented LYING NIGG.A so save your boring lies you  are an incredible joke.  grin grin grin grin grin

Wow!!! what a sad ba.stard you are - you actually went as far as amending my own quote in order to win some cheap points - You must have spent the whole of last night wide awake, going crazy over the home truths that i have been ramming into your big empty head  - only a complete desperadoe would resort to trawling through old posts and AMENDING THEM IN ORDER TO SCORE CHEAP POINTS -  COON YOU REALLY ARE UNHINGED!!
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2011
SHATAP!!! YOU ARE A F00L  [size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] You probably went to a bog comprehensive school and failed your GCSEs, now your deluded the White man is hiding in your kitchen cupboard waiting to hurt you – pathetic boy.

cap28:

[size=24pt]Gadaffi is an arab - if you want to continue to beleive that he is a Berber its up to you.[/size]

Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2011
EVERYBODY FEEL FREE TO GO AND SEE HOW FAKE [size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size]  IS

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-506716.64.html  <====== he's a deluded liar!

Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2011
COON - you have succeeded in making yourself look even more unhinged and desperate - nothing you have posted takes away from my stance on brother leader Muammar Qadaffi and his progressive stance in relation to the african continent and its people, if you had any common sense you would understand that.

I cant take a man who laughs at women of his own race seriously - i genuinely care about africa and its people but you dont - your whole stance with regard to Libya and Qadaffi is based on your inherent self hatred and love for everything european.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2011
On page 4 of this thread [size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] was arguing with me about Gadaffi:===

cap28 link=topic=786201.msg9409518#msg9409518 ]
If you think that the arab hatred of blacks had anything to do with Qadaffi then yoiu are a bigger fool than i thought, hatred of black africans has been embedded in the arab psyche primarily as a result of the trans saharan slave trade  - they enslaved us and therefore they look at us with contempt  - that is the same way europeans have deep contempt for blacks because they also enslaved blacks - so you can deceive yourself all you want but europeans hate you just as much as arabs do.  Qadaffi on the other hand was different, many of his bodyguards and senior military officials were from the fezzan tribe which is predominantly black.
[size=18pt]If Qadaffi was a racist why did he finance the ANC, why did Nelson Mandela ignore the protestations of europe and america and visit Qadaffi to thank him for helping to bring down the racist apartheid govt of south africa.[/size]

[/quote]

On another thread before this  [size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] wrote:===

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-506716.64.html
[quote author=cap28:

[size=18pt]Gadaffi is more than happy to insult, degrade and abuse black africans in a bid to be on good terms with his former colonials masters - the equally racist italians.[/size]

PHEW! WHAT A FILTHY LIAR, YOU ARE STARTING TO BELIEVE IN YOUR OWN LIES! - Omo Ale! Asínwín!
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2011
Oh no!  [size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] Looks like those sissies naira2011, chyed and Olodostein have “punked out”, as Farrakhan would say. 

Well, thats what you get for following a weak fa.g like [size=18pt]C[/size]oon [size=18pt]A[/size]cting [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]athetic[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size]

[size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size]  likes to think he knowledgeable but i have proved that he is just an over-emotional dipstick.   grin grin grin grin
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by naira2011(m): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2011
Nayah:

Yes my dear we need action but first identify the main problem in order to establish a better action! because some people will tell you that Westerners are liable for everything, while some will tell you Africans are liable for everything and others will affirm that liabilities have to be shared, you see?
African have to be proud of themselves, proud of their civilisation without thinking that "western model" is the perfect one, they have to reappropriate their HISTORY
Look at some threads on here sometimes about light skin, Nigerian/African born vs Nigerian/African abroad and all that: we still have a complex and as long as we still at this stage, we'll have problems

Africa problems is African people! Of course the western world has done so many damages and they have even turn it to belief which they cannot change their mindset towards African unless we change ourselves. It is a frank truth and we should not make mistakes, Western countries will always stop us to develop. How do we go about it, we have alot of ways and it will cost us unity, coopearation, human resources, manpower and so many sacrifices. The future belongs to Africa and I have facts to substantiate my thought. May God help us Mother Africa.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^
SHATAP!
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2011
You ain't shi.it  [size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size]

First you said:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-506716.64.html
cap28:

[size=18pt]Gadaffi is more than happy to insult, degrade and abuse black africans in a bid to be on good terms with his former colonials masters - the equally racist italians.[/size]

Now you're claiming he is your hero! [size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] You are a confused, dumb Liar! :==

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-785923.128.html

cap28:

« #142 on: October 20, 2011, 03:02 PM »
Gadaffi will forever remain a hero to me - only a true hero could withstand the terrible onslaught from the world's most formidable military machine made up of over 40 european countries as well as america, canada and australia and still fight valiantly.

Gadaffi and the courageous people of libya refuse to be slaves of the europeans and americans and for that i respect and admire them.

i salute Gadaffi and his family for fighting for their right to self determination i salute them for refusing to sell their great nation to Shell, Exxon Mobil, Chevron, the IMF and the World Bank.

I salute them for not being cowards like those bas.stards who are running nigeria, imagine if those cowards in nigeria were forced to defend nigeria from a colonial invasion - imagine how all of these criminals in power would have run away at the first sound of a gun shot. 

May god bless brother leader Muammar Al Qadaffi - the lion of africa and king of kings - if this news is true Gadaffi will remain a martyr in the hearts of many.

PHEW! WHAT A SCUMBAG, YOU ARE STARTING TO BELIEVE IN YOUR OWN LIES! - Omo Ale! Asínwín!
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2011
naira2011:

Africa problems is African people! Of course the western world has done so many damages and they have even turn it to belief which they cannot change their mindset towards African unless we change ourselves. It is a frank truth and we should not make mistakes, Western countries will always stop us to develop. How do we go about it, we have alot of ways and it will cost us unity, coopearation, human resources, manpower and so many sacrifices. The future belongs to Africa and I have facts to substantiate my thought. May God help us Mother Africa.

Seconded

Please Nolonthing, try not to derail this thread even though you disagree thanks
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2011
naira2011:

WHINGE, WHINGE , WHINGE – Nom solutions, no creativity, no suggestions just complaining that the white man stops you from waking up and becoming successful. Lazy moraf0ker like you are the problem complaining like a b.it.ch. You have no point that is the point. Now you are just talking for talking's sake, you have created your own prison and you dwell in it you stoopid, weak moraf0ker!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Irish Prime Minister Varadkar Resigns Over 'Personal, Political Reasons' / Sierra Leone Declares Nationwide Curfew After Suspected Coupeist Attack Armoury / What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.