Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow (12333 Views)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU / We Africans Have To Wake Up (enough Of This Oyinbo Na Winch Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2011
[size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] oni ku re! koni da fun e! tongue tongue
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2011
Nolonting, to make you understand, there no need to be so rude, seriously sad, it's quite a weak behaviour
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by BlackLibya: 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2011
I got called up for operational training in Libya in a year I would rather not specify, so know a thing or two about the benevolence of our "brother leader" (wait a minute, wasn't Yar a'dua a 'Servant leader’ also?).

What in the world do you do that got you called up to Libya? What about his benevolence, do tell?

As far as the rest of your post, Ghaddafi's Islamism/Arabism is weird. It's another contradiction, he was inspired deeply by Nasser, who was oddly, half African himself. In that respect, Nasser could be seen in the same respect as Rafael Trujillo of DR.

Ghaddafi routinely prosecuted people for being too Islamic, and his Arabism ended after his disaffection with the gulf states. His Arabism was more Islamism, and completely different than the Arabism of Gulf States, because he reached out to dark Arabs.

Benghazi was not about democracy, it was about the sharia law, and sponsored by Salufis who wanted to get rid of Ghaddafi because he thought they were extremists.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2011
[size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] your Iya should have swallowed instead of letting that fat useless, woman beater come inside her – now look at the mess your Iya has created! You a useless, unemployed coon scared of white men.

You have no intelligence thats why you want to throw insults and derail the thread, hoping the mods will clear it up. Like I said your Iya dose not mean shiit to you neither dose your baba.

[size=18pt]I dare you lets battle with intellect and we will see who wins [/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by BlackLibya: 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2011
I respect you for being upright and telling the truth. I have clearly pointed out that cap is a demented liar. You can see how he is talking about my parents - he has no decency at all. instead of him to explain himself he has started acting like an animal.

We are here to discuss the topic though. Just let it go, just let it go.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2011
[size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] is a liar, his principles depend on the weather. When Gadaffi was in power he hated him, when he was being bullied by the west he became [size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size]s hero – why?

Its due to the fact that he is so pre-occupied with the fear of a white man that he threw his fickle principles in the bin and sided with Gadaffi – they had a common enemy.

He has been excluded form the UK system so he is bitter and hopeless; he has nothing good to say about the country that clothes and feed his unemployed self. He is on NL all day and all night cutting and pasting articles about “white oppression” and “pointless western conspiracies”.

Why didn't [size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] go and live in Libya when Gadaffi was in power?
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2011
nolongTing:

[size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] your Iya should have swallowed instead of letting that fat useless, woman beater come inside her – now look at the mess your Iya has created! You a useless, unemployed coon scared of white men.

You have no intelligence thats why you want to throw insults and derail the thread, hoping the mods will clear it up. Like I said your Iya dose not mean shiit to you neither dose your baba.

[size=18pt]I dare you lets battle with intellect and we will see who wins [/size] grin grin grin grin

Intellect? did i hear this disgusting self hating coon mention the word intellect - your lobotomised brain wouldnt know what intellect was if it smacked you in the face with a sledge hammer - this is what happens when gays procreate with $10 hookers.

You laugh at black women for being too dark and yet you credit yourself with being intellectual - grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

COON WHY DO YOU HATE YOURSELF?
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2011
cap28:

[s]Intellect? did i hear this disgusting self hating coon mention the word intellect - your lobotomised brain wouldnt know what intellect was if it smacked you in the face with a sledge hammer - this is what happens when gays procreate with $10 hookers.

You laugh at black women for being too dark and yet you credit yourself with being intellectual - grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

COON WHY DO YOU HATE YOURSELF?[/s]

[size=18pt]I knew it was all about jealousy, a superior mind intimidated you inferior self. [/size] grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] is a liar, his principles depend on the weather.  When Gadaffi was in power he hated him, when he was being bullied by the west he became [size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size]s hero – why?

Its due to the fact that he is so pre-occupied with the fear of a white man that he threw his fickle principles in the bin and sided with Gadaffi – they had a common enemy.

He has been excluded form the UK system so he is bitter and hopeless; he has nothing good to say about the country that clothes and feed his unemployed self.  He is on NL all day and all night cutting and pasting articles about “white oppression” and “pointless western conspiracies”.

Why didn't [size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] go and live in Libya when Gadaffi was in power?
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2011

[size=18pt]I dare you lets battle with intellect and we will see who wins [/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2011
A picture of the Son of [size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28's hero[/size]  - a[b]nd he claims he hates white people!  [/b]grin grin grin grin

Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by naira2011(m): 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2011
Thank God that peace has now finally reign. As for nolongTing that you are calling me KID and fool well I will still not say a word because you don't even know me and who I am but forum like this should accomodate everyone opinion whether in support or against the topic. I rest my case!
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2011
How could you guys take nolongTing serious? I thought one could reason with him. Not knowing that he is  Someone who hates the skin of the precious one who brought him into this world. He is very bitter about something. It is people like him that Fela referred to as Yellow Fever. They bleach and deny their root and identity to belong.  

You are just one Loud mouth dimwit. People like you have got no guts. You criticize everything wrongly behind the scene, back stabber. In real life, you are just one empty suit with no action.  I foresee what happened to the Jews back in the day could happen to our Black brothers in Europe someday. Their economies have fundamentally shifted. Well, the Jews are going back to their homeland in large numbers , while Uncle and Aunty Toms dream of worshiping their gods forever.

Gaddafi was no saint. Who is in this world? To me "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". It is a foreign policy doctrine and he played it very well. The Soviets(communist) joined hands with their bitter rivals(Capitalist) to fight Nazi Germany.

Why haven't the West interfere in Congo? The war has been going on for so long. What about Dafur? Is it because they are getting cheap resources through the back door?
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2011
nolongting - I tore strips off of you, bit.ch slapped you and then hung you out to dry yesterday and what did  you come back with? nothing

now you have the nerve to talk about intellectual debate - what happened to your intellect yesterday, did your brain temporarily shut down yesterday?

like a miserable little school boy who has just been beaten up by the much bigger, cleverer and stronger boy all you've done since is spend the  whole day whining, wimpering and generally making a complete arse of yourself.

now you are still crying for another ars.e whipping - you must be a glutton for punishment.

Your own idea of getting your own back is to trawl through my old posts digging up posts i wrote over  a year ago when the situation in Libya was quite different from what it is today.

I think you are a very lonely soul with a very fragile ego, this is all down to the poor parenting of your gay dad and hooker mom, you desperately need a shoulder to cry on and im afraid its not going to be me mate.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2011
[size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] you are a serial LIAR! You can't help it lol!  You want to know everything and you don't know shiit, you cut, paste and waffle – thats your game.  You have no creativity, no substance, no skill and you are shockinly inconsistent.   

When you get found out you become vulgar and filthy – thats the real [size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] quit the act dumbo. 

So why do you want us to believe you are a principled, decent, smart black man? You are common MUCK.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-727977.0.html
Amhatu:

@cap28, Not so.

First,  You have been caught in the lie. You posted a video on The Congo  some time back and had no Knowledge but relied on the person in the video in your attempt to debate me with out knowing anything only relying on  the video you posted ( that's very Lazy).

You did not post any follow up to point out particulars such as very important events that happenned in Rwanda that carried over to CONGO(DR),
you just posted a video and hope people believe oyinbo(muzungu) you are a sad case. (start learning to believe in your self)

Second,  The individual in the video  does not understand French,Lingala,kingwana,Tshiluba or other Kongolese Languages so how can he know or give any balance view?

Don't shame Yourself.

If anybody is American C.I.A. it is you .

Any African From Tanzania,Nigeria,Rwanda,Kenya,Zambia,Congo(DR),Congo in 1996 know very well what took place in DRcongo.

You have no Facts as always just posting your opinions. You better be lucky you are not in Congo or Nigeria you should be arrested for your lies.

Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2011
Olodostein:

How could you guys take nolongTing serious? I thought one could reason with him. Not knowing that he is  Someone who hates the skin of the precious one who brought him into this world. He is very bitter about something. It is people like him that Fela referred to as Yellow Fever. They bleach and deny their root and identity to belong.  

You are just one Loud mouth dimwit. People like you have got no guts. You criticize everything wrongly behind the scene, back stabber. In real life, you are just one empty suit with no action.  I foresee what happened to the Jews back in the day could happen to our Black brothers in Europe someday. Their economies have fundamentally shifted. Well, the Jews are going back to their homeland in large numbers , while Uncle and Aunty Toms dream of worshiping their gods forever.

Gaddafi was no saint. Who is in this world? To me "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". It is a foreign policy doctrine and he played it very well. The Soviets(communist) joined hands with their bitter rivals(Capitalist) to fight Nazi Germany.

Why haven't the West interfere in Congo? The war has been going on for so long. What about Dafur? Is it because they are getting cheap resources through the back door?

bros it wont be long before this nolongting of a guy has a nervous breakdown  - jeez -  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2011
Olodostein:

[s]How could you guys take nolongTing serious? I thought one could reason with him. Not knowing that he is  Someone who hates the skin of the precious one who brought him into this world. He is very bitter about something. It is people like him that Fela referred to as Yellow Fever. They bleach and deny their root and identity to belong.  

[/s]

surprise surprise, its the gay drug dealer who stuff ice up his a.ss has popped up now his gay boyfriend is around grin grin grin grin oh you are unbelievable stoopid! grin grin grin grin
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2011
[size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] first thing in the morning:

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFY2kJ96jNY?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

That b.itch you call Iya should have flushed you down the loo, you are a wasted punk with no hope, no sense – nothing! You're a lying failure.

Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2011

bros it wont be long before this nolongting of a guy has a nervous breakdown - jeez

The dimwit has been suffering from chronic depression. Hence, the self hatred. I am sure he will be discovered and taken to a Rehab. He needs help.

You don't need to take him seriously. Someone who hates his own mother and sister's skin? Cmon! What a waste of space he is.

@nolongTin

It would be fun to play with those hands of yours. Where can we have some beer? I had like to meet up with you oleburuku dan Iska!
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2011
Olodostein:

@nolongTin

[size=18pt]It would be fun to play with those hands of yours.  Where can we have some beer? I had like to meet up with you [/size] oleburuku dan Iska!

I knew you was G.A.Y - you see what a gay you are now? 

And your Yoruba is terrible, Say these words out nice and loud: ori Iyami o da!    grin grin grin grin
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by stmarc32(m): 12:17am On Oct 25, 2011
Yes ooo as long as we are not united we are farked, take a look at europe in the pre-colonial era, when they were not killing each other they ganged up to exterminate us, the greatest fear of the european is a united africa, I am sure if a few countries in africa had sent in troops to assist one of the greatest brothers of this century , this war would have been over. How can we let a group of western countries with hidden agendas far from what will benefit the african dictate who should rule and who shouldn't .

I am sure if an african country attacks a poor country like Portugal the whole EU would unleash hell on that country, Why aren't we doing the same? What never ceases to amaze me is France that little piece of shit country still controls a few african countries.

If we were united back then and stopped bitching about old village rivalries we all would have avoided that genocidal era where millions of black brothers and sisters were killed,

@Cap28 from what what i've been reading na only something else fit cure the guy negrophobia,
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 1:17am On Oct 25, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Stmarc32 you are Another g.aay boy supporting your dumb boyfriend [size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] talking about extermination when all you do is sit down and whinge.

stmarc32:

Cap28,  You are a man of wisdom with your words, Africa needs to go back to its root when materialistic things were not our priority but spirituality was, First we had religion and now its fashion and technology, Obama is a big disgrace to the black race, he has just proven that he is a tool just as his predecessor was,  the chinese government has ruled with an iron fist, worse than ghadaffi has, why are they not launching missiles at them, the americans killed their own in WACO , When protesters result to arms they automatically are enemies of the state,

Lets take a look at osama bin laden, the silly americans were on tv jubilating their government spent 3trillion dollars to find one man when they can hardly afford health insurance or even affforf their mortgages, and of course they killed over  200,000 innocent afghanistans in the process but of course it doesn't matter, 

Africa needs to come together, end the tribal war and rivalry , Defend our self from the west , because truth of the matter is we were never free, we never had independence,

I can see you worship the emotional, “cut and paste boy”, but you need to stop being a weak, reactive little toe rag trying to bitc.h indirectly like a sissy - otherwise i'll exterminate your fragile mind, you little punk.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by BlackLibya: 1:27am On Oct 25, 2011
I am sure if a few countries in africa had sent in troops to assist one of the greatest brothers of this century , this war would have been over.

Maybe, but there is scant an African country that has the money. If anyone should have done it, Algeria should have done it. They have the most money out of all of Libya's neighbors.

The problem is, Al-Jazeera supported the war, and Arabs watch Al-Jazeera like rednecks watch Fox News.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 25, 2011
i dont understand the thread. Africans should unite to what and as what? Why?
I do not want to unite with a congolese for example . . . his aspirations with regard to his own nation have nothing to do with me. Africans should be more interested in developing their countries than "uniting" for no reason other than we are black and live on the same continent.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by stmarc32(m): 1:35am On Oct 25, 2011
Your a good for nothing poke, Idiots like would be happy to bleach their skin or be reborn as a white man.You berate the colour of the woman who gave u life .You need to be locked up in a cage and used for experiments coz ur mind is farked big time. Are you that desperate that your goin thru my old posts?

Moreover i am always happy to see brothers who share the same pan african views not idiots like urself who look upon their history and self with disdain, and trust me man i do not whinge and i do not hide my identity, idiots like you would rather sit at the table with the white man rather than with ur fellow black man,

And for your info i do not copy and paste, Read some books and enlighten yourself so u wouldn't have to look thru other people's old post pervert.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by BlackLibya: 1:37am On Oct 25, 2011
Africans should be more interested in developing their countries than "uniting" for no reason other than we are black and live on the same continent.

You mean all those artificial lines on the map europeans created?

If you all dont unite, neither you or the congolese will be able to develop his country because the West will kill all the leaders that legitimately try, and support all the leaders that give them dirt cheap resources through the back door.

Did you know that billions of dollars worth of minerals leaves the Congo illegally every year? If Congo was not in constant war, do you think that would be possible? If Congolese did not worship white skin, do you think they would focus more on themselves as a people, and do something about their country?
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by BlackLibya: 1:38am On Oct 25, 2011
stmarc32
our a good for nothing poke, Idiots like would be happy to bleach their skin or be reborn as a white man.You berate the colour of the woman who gave u life .You need to be locked up in a cage and used for experiments coz your mind is farked big time. Are you that desperate that your goin thru my old posts?

are you and cap the same person?

cap28

So you think trawling through my old posts - posts that were written over a year ago [/b]somehow discredit my current stance with regard to Qadaffi,

you on the other hand are a worthless piece of scum who has nothing to offer africa other than criticism - you know why because you are too busy being sodomised by your white master - which proud black man degrades their own women while glorifying the white man's woman - [b]you secretely despise your own mother because of her skin shade
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 25, 2011
BlackLibya:

If you all dont unite, neither you or the congolese will be able to develop his country because the West will kill all the leaders that legitimately try, and support all the leaders that give them dirt cheap resources through the back door.

Did you know that billions of dollars worth of minerals leaves the Congo illegally every year? If Congo was not in constant war, do you think that would be possible? If Congolese did not worship white skin, do you think they would focus more on themselves as a people, and do something about their country?

Blame the west . . . the usual scapegoats for our own incompetence.
I ask again . . . what should we unite as? We cant even develop because of the "artificial lines on the map" europeans created but you think when we unite as one giant country we would be better off? What will happen is massive migration to areas that have oil . . . rebels constantly fighting for power and islamic jihadists too busy blowing up embassies to bother about development.

Are the Europeans themselves "united"?
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by stmarc32(m): 1:41am On Oct 25, 2011
BlackLibya:

Maybe, but there is scant an African country that has the money. If anyone should have done it, Algeria should have done it. They have the most money out of all of Libya's neighbors.

The problem is, Al-Jazeera supported the war, and Arabs watch Al-Jazeera like rednecks watch Fox News.

I'm sure if we ganged up we could come up with the money for it just like NATO did , None of those countries would have attacked Libya alone except the US( their citizens are docile as  africans ).
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 2:05am On Oct 25, 2011
BlackLibya:

stmarc32
are you and cap the same person?

cap28

Yes! grin grin grin Fake to the core - now hes using multiple IDs - sicko
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 2:10am On Oct 25, 2011
davidylan:

I ask again . . . what should we unite as? We cant even develop because of the "artificial lines on the map" europeans created but you think when we unite as one giant country we would be better off? What will happen is massive migration to areas that have oil . . . rebels constantly fighting for power and islamic jihadists too busy blowing up embassies to bother about development.

Spot on, these guys are lazy, uneducated f00ls, they just can't think! Culture is such an important factor in development, I said it 4 pages ago "Africans need to co-operate" we do not need to try and unite.

Europeans are NOT united at all! They spend Billions of dollars on translators, i think they have 23 official languages in the European parliament - Europeans co-operate.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by stmarc32(m): 2:19am On Oct 25, 2011
davidylan:

[/quote

Yes they are very united, what do you think NATO is, who do u think the major players are in investment banking? How many times have they ganged up against african  countries in the past and recently Libya

In regards to migration a united africa would ensure all africans irrespective of your country enjoy a set standard of living along with defense against  european invasion. Most impoverished african countries are capable of sustaining themselves with their  resources e.g Somalia Congo, Uganda. You also have to realize the price of these resources are dictated by the same europeans i.e the Stock exhange and WTO .

@Blacklibyan Im not cap28 ooooo
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 2:22am On Oct 25, 2011
BlackLibya:

I see your point but you have to work with what exists.  Most Africans do not want to unite so what next?  The best thing to do is create projects that will promote cooperation; Its co-operation that will bring about unity.

Furthermore, there is too much concern about rersources; these are resources that the western world and asia see as important but what do Africans see as important?   For example why dosen't Africa use the sun to develop the best solar technology in the world?  England is cold and yet they are developing solar energy technology.  So if Africans are more inventive and innovative they will develop a need for “new resources” that can be found in Africa, that the west and asia don't even know about.  For example in Brazil, they power their cars with Ethanol (sugar cane) and export their oil.  The west are busy finding alternative energy why is Africa not putting more effort into doing the same?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Raid On Colombian Drug Dealer! / Irish Prime Minister Varadkar Resigns Over 'Personal, Political Reasons' / Sierra Leone Declares Nationwide Curfew After Suspected Coupeist Attack Armoury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.