Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow (12335 Views)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU / We Africans Have To Wake Up (enough Of This Oyinbo Na Winch Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2011
Nayah:

Seconded

Please Nolonthing, try not to derail this thread even though you disagree thanks

Your dumb pan-african brothers derailed the thread sweetie, check the posts - but I am done with them now.  As long as they shu.t up there will be no more humiliation for their weak a.ses - merci chouchou  grin grin grin
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2011
nolongTing:

WHINGE, WHINGE , WHINGE – Nom solutions, no creativity, no suggestions just complaining that the white man stops you from waking up and becoming successful.  Lazy moraf0ker like you are the problem complaining like a b.it.ch.  You have no point that is the point.  Now you are just talking for talking's sake, you have created your own prison and you dwell in it you stoopid, weak moraf0ker!

You should read the first phrase of Naira 2011

naira2011:

Africa problems is African people! Of course the western world has done so many damages and they have even turn it to belief which they cannot change their mindset towards African unless we change ourselves. It is a frank truth and we should not make mistakes, Western countries will always stop us to develop. How do we go about it, we have alot of ways and it will cost us unity, coopearation, human resources, manpower and so many sacrifices. The future belongs to Africa and I have facts to substantiate my thought. May God help us Mother Africa.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2011
Nayah:

He just said:==

naira2011:

[size=18pt]Africa problems is African people![/size] Of course the western world has done so many damages and they have even turn it to belief which they cannot change their mindset towards African unless we change ourselves. It is a frank truth and we should not make mistakes, Western countries will always stop us to develop. How do we go about it, we have alot of ways and it will cost us unity, coopearation, human resources, manpower and so many sacrifices. The future belongs to Africa and I have facts to substantiate my thought. May God help us Mother Africa.

Well, before that he said:===

naira2011:

@nolongTing

Please who is this "nolongTing"? You better  come clear and be a realist to solve problems on ground not by bringing past issues that cannot even be corrected into present problems. You said that Arabs migrated and stole African land, is that the point on ground or better you think how to stop second colonisation of Africa. I don't know which part of the world you reside in but if you think you are living in western world and afraid to say the truth well you will become a slave forever. Of course I am currently living and studying in the WEST but I have uncovered so many untold stories about Africa, what they have done to our ancestors and now what they are planning to do again so you better change the gear of your thinking faculty and be part of success stories instead of arguing blindly because of so many western media propangada news you have heard of.

If I tell you what will happen and what is coming, you will have a rethink and know that future belongs to Africa and we must work towards it.
Thank you.

You see he exemplifies what he  claims to be the problem, he insulted me first - I have never talked to the f00l before; Africans must become the change they believe in
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by naira2011(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2011
Nayah:

Thank you Nayah. I find it very difficult to join issues with nolongTing that is why I will not reply him the way he reacted. Cursing or abusing people in a virtual world is not even the best. It is dangerous to your mental health. Of course everyone got a point and you have stated your points about the topic which was according to your own opinion. What I will say is that don't let people derail as Nayah said from this topic so that our time will not be a wasted time here.

Also Nayah I can see you are very interested in the politics which is my area of interest as well. I don't know if we can have a discussion on so many political pending issues and ideas I have researched on over the years.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2011
naira2011:

Thank you Nayah. I find it very difficult to join issues with nolongTing that is why I will not reply him the way he reacted. Cursing or abusing people in a virtual world is not even the best. It is dangerous to your mental health. Of course everyone got a point and you have stated your points about the topic which was according to your own opinion. What I will say is that don't let people derail as Nayah said from this topic so that our time will not be a wasted time here.

Also Nayah I can see you are very interested in the politics which is my area of interest as well. I don't know if we can have a discussion on so many political pending issues and ideas I have researched on over the years.
All the things we can help for AFRICA, or suggestions I would be very interested to hear or read of course
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by naira2011(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2011
Nayah:

All the things we can help for AFRICA, or suggestions I would be very interested to hear or read of course

Find below what I have posted before as just preliminary contributions to kickstarting development in Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

Is very simple and is not a magic. If for example Nigerian government can implement social security for all citizens to have insurance to feed himself if he/she is not working monthly then we can now talk to Nigerian people. An hungry man is an angry man they say, immediately we resolve that then all youth will listen to what government will say and we will now make use of the best of Nigerian brains, university professors, scientist and establish research laboratory to manufacture some weapons with our raw materials for security and defence of the country. We will work with some nations that the United States called rogue states like Iran to transfer some technologies to us because they will be fast and willing to do so against the interest of the United States and Europe at the international stage.

Make no mistakes, if we want to develop we should be expecting sanctions and cutting off ties with the WEST. Even if we don't want that, they will do it against us to cripple our plans and agenda. The big nations will then have to write a proposal as one of the ideas that I have to create African Military Alliance(AMA) which will comprises of all African countries and the treaty that will be signed will say attack on one African nation means attack on all. At the international stage we would include irrespective of UN Security Council resolution we Africans deserve to create our own formidable military force and security against any enemies. The treaty will be signed and we will have African military bases all over Africa will considerable army from different nations, it will create jobs for the jobless Africans that are strong to fight for their land against the imperialist.

We will invest in weapons manufacturing in different countries all over Africa in all strategic zones. I know you are thinking of who will help us with necessary expertise, that is why we have to work with some countries like Iran, North Korea, some Asian countries and even the Chinese. Part of the strategic command post will be located in some North African countries that is closer to Europe in case of NATO attack and we will continue research on air power and how to manufacture missiles that can travel to the mainland of enemies countries. We will threatened to pull out of United Nations if all these projects want to be blocked. We will sign security treaties with some countries that is against the WEST that they have obligation to help Africa once it is attacked. The African military alliance once it is set up , we will kick out all UN forces and foreign armies on the continent as part of the treaty signed by African countries that hosted all these foreign armies.

When NATO declared war against Libya, if African Union already has same like NATO-African Military Alliance and also declare war against NATO countries by land, air, sea I don't think the rest of the world superpowers like Russia and Chinese will be looking for the whole world to be in a chaos. I promise you the resolution will be cancelled and the peace plan brought to Benghazi by AU presented by Jacob Zuma would have been accepted at the end of the day.

Nigeria leaders just need to see why we have to act now and the youth in the country must be ready to create the awareness and we will start from somewhere otherwise when all those leaders that are already 50-60years of age died in 20yrs time, then we would be left with all these problems and project "Scramble for Africa" resources and control must have been at the mature stage. We can do it, we just need a collective mind, a mind that is not selfish and not think of himself alone but the community at large and even the generations to come.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2011
First step I think is to wake our young generations up, because they're afraid about consequences and I can understand but the thing is that they need helpfrom diaspora as well, us abroad, financially, psychologically and politically speaking
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2011
naira2011:

Find below what I have posted before as just preliminary contributions to kickstarting development in Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

Is very simple and is not a magic. If for example Nigerian government can implement social security for all citizens to have insurance to feed himself if he/she is not working monthly then we can now talk to Nigerian people. An hungry man is an angry man they say, immediately we resolve that then all youth will listen to what government will say and

What will the social security be funded with?
Dose Nigeria have a national ID system?

naira2011:

we will now make use of the best of Nigerian brains, university professors, scientist and establish research laboratory to manufacture some weapons with our raw materials for security and defence of the country. We will work with some nations that the United States called rogue states like Iran to transfer some technologies to us because they will be fast and willing to do so against the interest of the United States and Europe at the international stage.

Oh yeah work with the "axis of evil", The country will be bombed back to stone age before you can say “boo!”

naira2011:

Make no mistakes, if we want to develop we should be expecting sanctions and cutting off ties with the WEST. Even if we don't want that, they will do it against us to cripple our plans and agenda.

Nigeria's main income is from oil purchased by the west – how can you cut off the hand that feeds you?

naira2011:

The big nations will then have to write a proposal as one of the ideas that I have to create African Military Alliance(AMA) which will comprises of all African countries and the treaty that will be signed will say attack on one African nation means attack on all.

There is no African unity or significant inter-trade.

naira2011:

At the international stage we would include irrespective of UN Security Council resolution we Africans deserve to create our own formidable military force and security against any enemies. The treaty will be signed and we will have African military bases all over Africa will considerable army from different nations, it will create jobs for the jobless Africans that are strong to fight for their land against the imperialist.

pipe dream, almost comical lol! grin grin grin grin

naira2011:

We will invest in  weapons manufacturing in different countries all over Africa in all strategic zones. I know you are thinking of who will help us with necessary expertise, that is why we have to work with some countries like Iran, North Korea, some Asian countries and even the Chinese. Part of the strategic command post will be located in some North African countries that is closer to Europe in case of NATO attack and we will continue research on air power and how to manufacture missiles that can travel to the mainland of enemies countries. We will threatened to pull out of United Nations if all these projects want to be blocked. We will sign security treaties with some countries that is against the WEST that they have obligation to help Africa once it is attacked. The African military alliance once it is set up , we will kick out all UN forces and foreign armies on the continent as part of the treaty signed by African countries that hosted all these foreign armies.

When NATO declared war against Libya, if African Union already has same like NATO-African Military Alliance and also declare war against NATO countries by land, air, sea I don't think the rest of the world superpowers like Russia and Chinese will be looking for the whole world to be in a chaos. I promise you the resolution will be cancelled and the peace plan brought to Benghazi by AU presented by Jacob Zuma would have been accepted at the end of the day.

Nigeria leaders just need to see why we have to act now and the youth in the country must be ready to create the awareness and we will start from somewhere otherwise when all those leaders that are already 50-60years of age died in 20yrs time, then we would be left with all these problems and project "Scramble for Africa" resources and control must have been at the mature stage. We can do it, we just need a collective mind, a mind that is not selfish and not think of himself alone but the community at large and even the generations to come.

You need to go to school and study, stop dreaming – you don't have a clue!  grin grin grin grin
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2011
One Naira you found a new friend grin grin
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2011
COON!!! is that all you've got? im disappointed!

So you think trawling through my old posts - posts that were written over a year ago somehow discredit my current stance with regard to Qadaffi - you must be suffering the after effects of the trauma you received from the abuse meted out to you by your gay dad.

If your dense brain can remember i did admit that Qadaffi was not perfect - nobody is - it is not unusual when analysing a person to also highlight their shortcomings - i dont expect you to understand this because you are a simpleton - the fact still remains that i remain consistent in my support for his panafricanist stance towards africa and his love for his people -and i remain resolute in my love, admiration and respect for this great man - you on the other hand are a worthless piece of scum who has nothing to offer africa other than criticism - you know why because you are too busy being sodomised by your white master - which proud black man degrades their own women while glorifying the white man's woman - you secretely despise your own mother because of her skin shade - scum like you are a menace to the black race, very soon all hell will be let loose and the european economy will collapse - coon feel free to remain here with your masters who will soon show  you their true colours - just the same way they did with the jews, do you think you are safe coon - remember no matter how much  you try to deny that you are black your colour will always betray you.

disgusting coon

here is what this disgusting  coon thinks of his own mother:

nolongTing:

White men and men of other races see black women as a step down, they also find black women scary with too much social and emotional baggage.  Whereas some black men find White women a step up in class and an enhancement to their social status. 

The truth is black men are seen as the Ultimate male "physically" whilst white women are seen as the "ultimate beauty" this makes black men and white women very attractive to all races.

Unfortunately most black men mistake "physical masculinity" for "real masculinity".

So black women are at the end of the queue when it comes to dating in the western hemisphere. This leaves them with low self-esteem and makes it even more difficult for them to get married.

This ugly diseased coon actually beleives his own mother is a step down - how on earth can anyone in their right mind take this maggot seriously.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2011
Please, to all three, we're adults so I guess mature I can't believe you can't expose arguments without fighting or insulting, this is this AFRICA I really want to go out of our mind
What kind of examples are you giving to young generations? so you're such full of yourself to impose your point of view that you becoming agressive?

Please not in this thread, if you can't debate as matured people, better discussing on other threads

Many thanks
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2011
cap28:

[s]COON!!! is that all you've got? im disappointed!

So you think trawling through my old posts - posts that were written over a year ago somehow discredit my current stance with regard to Qadaffi - you must be suffering the after effects of the trauma you received from the abuse meted out to you by your gay dad.

If your dense brain can remember i did admit that Qadaffi was not perfect - nobody is - it is not unusual when analysing a person to also highlight their shortcomings - i dont expect you to understand this because you are a simpleton - the fact still remains that i remain consistent in my support for his panafricanist stance towards africa and his love for his people -and i remain resolute in my love, admiration and respect for this great man - you on the other hand are a worthless piece of scum who has nothing to offer africa other than criticism - you know why because you are too busy being sodomised by your white master - which proud black man degrades their own women while glorifying the white man's woman - you secretely despise your own mother because of her skin shade - scum like you are a menace to the black race, very soon all hell will be let loose and the european economy will collapse - coon feel free to remain here with your masters who will soon show  you their true colours - just the same way they did with the jews, do you think you are safe coon - remember no matter how much  you try to deny that you are black your colour will always betray you.

disgusting coon

here is what this disgusting  coon thinks of his own mother:

This ugly diseased coon actually beleives his own mother is a step down - how on earth can anyone in their right mind take this maggot seriously.

[/s]

You ain't shi.it  [size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size]

You searched all my posts and thats all you could come up with lol! oloriburuku ni Iya re! grin grin grin grin grin

I will justify every line first, then I will get back to destroying you – Omo Ale!
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2011
You ain't shi.it  [size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size]

Heres what i said:==

nolongTing:

So many HAPPY,  Ladies wonderful! But you have taken my comments out of context, let me explain once more:

“The truth is black men are seen as the Ultimate male "physically" whilst white women are seen as the "ultimate beauty" this makes black men and white women very attractive to all races.”

Unfortunately most black men mistake "physical masculinity" for "real masculinity".

Why have you ladies ignored the second sentence? [size=18pt]I was talking about PERCEPTIONS[/size] - I explained that to HAPPY lindabon:

Black men mistake “physical prowess” for “real prowess” hence masculinity is based on the amount of resources a man controls not his muscles or joystick.

[size=18pt]  Why have you all ignored that? [/size]

Its about stoopid rejects like [size=18pt]C[/size]oon [size=18pt]A[/size]cting [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]athetic[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] thinking that other races want them for anything other than their joystick and other media stereotypes - simple. tongue tongue tongue

NOW EXPLAIN WHY GADAFFI IS SUDDENLY YOUR HERO You ain't shi.it  [size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size]
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2011
nolongTing:

[size=18pt]I wonder how all these African women got to the top of America's corporate world then.[/size]  grin grin

Terry mcmillan

Anna Tibaijuka

Karen Bass

Donna Edwards

Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf

[img]http://www.rfi.fr/actuen/images/115/sileaf220.jpg[/img]

Asha-Rose Migiro
[img]http://4.bp..com/_XqNxR3rGJsI/TMkcVx2xOTI/AAAAAAAAJTE/V9TY3UobgUw/s1600/Asha-Rose+Migiro+and+Hillary+Clinton.jpg[/img]

Ursula Burns

Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2011
[size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size]

Your Iya made a serious mistake not aborting you and leaving you in the dustbin. I can tell you Iya dose not mean sh.iit to you by the way you talk about other peoples mothers.

You talk like a filthy animal, just admit that you are a cut and paste boy who dose not know JACK!

All this talking about your Iya makes you sound like a real fa.g.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2011
nolongting aka jamaican wannabe - grin grin grin how does it feel to be the product of a gay dad who sodomised  you regularly and despised your mother?

is this the reason why you are insane with self hatred, how does it feel to be a powerless white man's b.itch?

why is it that the only way you can feel like a man is to degrade your own women? why cant you attack your real enemy the white man who has got his d.idck rammed up your arse?

get up off your knees punk and learn to be a real man, stand up for your race stop glorifying white women who treat you like a domestic animal and then dump you in trash can when they're through with you.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2011
nolongTing:

@anonymous6 you sound like a beautiful, Yoruba Queen you should be confident and get a job based on your skills not what you look like.

[flash=600,420]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXpFcI5LVq4?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2011
Again, this is a thread for suggestions and reflexions about what's happening in AFRICA
Gentlemen, could you please stop derail the topic?

Thank you
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2011
noLongTing – a simple random name chose to join a forum – Is your iya Jamaican? Nigerian? You clearly don't know, you lost omo Ale!

Its better than:  [size=18pt]C[/size]oon [size=18pt]A[/size]cting [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]athetic[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size]

You're a broken record whose mentality can be summed up simply as:
“I'm scared of the white man I hate myself”

You have zero creativity, your failed life is based on White hatred – nothing more.  You have nothing to offer, you even went to the romance section talking about Gadaffi! You are truly hopeless!

All you can do is dream of sucking an Arab di<k.

Now answer the question you azz.hole grin grin grin grin are you a confused bastard or not?
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by naira2011(m): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2011
@nolongTing

What I will not accept from people whether in real world or virtual world is to belief that nothing can be done. Please nolongTing, I want to hear your opinion as well and not in an abusive or immature way. Let us have a moment of brainstorming together, my new found friend, Lollll,,
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2011
One naira please just leave this
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2011

First you said:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-506716.64.html
cap28:

[size=18pt]Gadaffi is more than happy to insult, degrade and abuse black africans in a bid to be on good terms with his former colonials masters - the equally racist italians.[/size]

Now you're claiming he is your hero! [size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] You are a confused, dumb Liar! :==

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-785923.128.html

cap28:

« #142 on: October 20, 2011, 03:02 PM »
Gadaffi will forever remain a hero to me - only a true hero could withstand the terrible onslaught from the world's most formidable military machine made up of over 40 european countries as well as america, canada and australia and still fight valiantly.

Gadaffi and the courageous people of libya refuse to be slaves of the europeans and americans and for that i respect and admire them.

i salute Gadaffi and his family for fighting for their right to self determination i salute them for refusing to sell their great nation to Shell, Exxon Mobil, Chevron, the IMF and the World Bank.

I salute them for not being cowards like those bas.stards who are running nigeria, imagine if those cowards in nigeria were forced to defend nigeria from a colonial invasion - imagine how all of these criminals in power would have run away at the first sound of a gun shot. 

May god bless brother leader Muammar Al Qadaffi - the lion of africa and king of kings - if this news is true Gadaffi will remain a martyr in the hearts of many.

PHEW! WHAT A SCUMBAG, YOU ARE STARTING TO BELIEVE IN YOUR OWN LIES! - Omo Ale! Asínwín!
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2011
naira2011:

@nolongTing

What I will not accept from people whether in real world or virtual world is to belief that nothing can be done. Please nolongTing, I want to hear your opinion as well and not in an abusive or immature way. Let us have a moment of brainstorming together, my new found friend, Lollll,,

The little bi.tch is back, you only feel brave when your boyfriend [size=18pt]C[/size]ommon [size=18pt]A[/size]nimal [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]oo[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size] is around - you are as soft as baby shiit! You have no sense, confidence or knowledge - get the phock out of here you little cu.nt!
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2011
I think moderator should do something, because I refuse to leave to this post
Nolonting, if you disagree or don't like One naira, just try to change please
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2011
What do you do for a living [size=18pt]C[/size]oon [size=18pt]A[/size]cting [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]athetic[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size]? You clearly have no job. You are so scared of the white man you probably just stink your room out all day. The highlight of your day is to cut and paste bull crap on NL.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by BlackLibya: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2011
Gadaffi is more than happy to insult, degrade and abuse black africans in a bid to be on good terms with his former colonials masters - the equally racist italians.

I am rather surprised that Cap28 said this. When I heard Ghaddafi's speech on immigration, I took his statements about dumb, uneducated blacks and turning Europe black as satirical. A play to European fears, after all, Ghaddafi has on several occasions praised blacks, even when speaking to Arab audiences. Even in his Green Book, although at the same time, Ghaddafi has made disparaging statements about blacks, but these are based probably on the upbringing that makes most North Africans racist against dark folks.

I say this because the quote Ghaddafi made about blacks, their breeding ability, and heat is taken almost directly from ideas proposed by an ancient philosopher who I believe was Arab in origin.

Ghaddafi seems to have had a natural love for blacks, that conflicted with his upbringing, which is why u get so many criss-cross statements from him. His actions however, are concrete.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2011
nolongTing:

noLongTing – a simple random name chose to join a forum – Is your iya Jamaican? Nigerian? You clearly don't know, you lost omo Ale!

Its better than:  [size=18pt]C[/size]oon [size=18pt]A[/size]cting [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]athetic[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size]

You're a broken record whose mentality can be summed up simply as:
“I'm scared of the white man I hate myself”

You have zero creativity, your failed life is based on White hatred – nothing more.  You have nothing to offer, you even went to the romance section talking about Gadaffi! You are truly hopeless!

All you can do is dream of sucking an Arab di<k.

Now answer the question you azz.hole grin grin grin grin are you a confused bastard or not?

Ill answer your question when you tell me how it felt to be regularly sodomised by your own gay father and his boyfriends - does your mother know how much you despise her because of her skin shade?

Have you always spent the whole of your life pretending to be jamaican in order to hide your african roots - did you get a lot of rejection from the white girls when they found out you were african and not jamaican? is that why you've adopted this fake jamaican persona?
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2011
Nayah:

I think moderator should do something, because I refuse to leave to this post
Nolonting, if you disagree or don't like One naira, just try to change please

Sorry Nayah I will contribute constructively as long as those two little f.ags STFU and stop referring to me   grin grin grin
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by BlackLibya: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2011
With all due respect, the picture of the woman you posted is an Arab woman and the other pictures do not resemble Gadaffi at all!

With all due respect, all the people in the pictures were Bedouins, so yes, Bedouins are Arabs, but they come in many shades. All the people in the pictures had features in common with "black africans".

Arab does not mean light nor white, there is a huge race issue in Saudi Arabia, and the Western media plays to it because they purposefully block coverage of black Arabs, and consider Arabs caucasian.

I have seen many Saudis, and many of them are indistinguishable from Africans.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2011
nolongTing:

What do you do for a living [size=18pt]C[/size]oon [size=18pt]A[/size]cting [size=18pt]P[/size][size=13pt]athetic[/size] [size=13pt]28[/size]? You clearly have no job. You are so scared of the white man you probably just stink your room out all day. The highlight of your day is to cut and paste bull crap on NL.

I pi.mp your mother on street corners in hackney - she's getting on though so i work her to the bone to make sure i get my money's worth - one thing i'll say though she gives good bl.ow j.obs - just like the ones you give to ole whitey. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by naira2011(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2011
@nolongTing

OK Lets all bygone be bygone. We should have a constructive opinions as you said and not fighting. Take care and God bless!
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2011
BlackLibya:

I am rather surprised that Cap28 said this. When I heard Ghaddafi's speech on immigration, I took his statements about dumb, uneducated blacks and turning Europe black as satirical. A play to European fears, after all, Ghaddafi has on several occasions praised blacks, even when speaking to Arab audiences. Even in his Green Book, although at the same time, Ghaddafi has made disparaging statements about blacks, but these are based probably on the upbringing that makes most North Africans racist against dark folks.

I say this because the quote Ghaddafi made about blacks, their breeding ability, and heat is taken almost directly from ideas proposed by an ancient philosopher who I believe was Arab in origin.

Ghaddafi seems to have had a natural love for blacks, that conflicted with his upbringing, which is why u get so many criss-cross statements from him. His actions however, are concrete.

I respect you for being upright and telling the truth.  I have clearly pointed out that cap is a demented liar.  You can see how he is talking about my parents - he has no decency at all.  instead of him to explain himself he has started acting like an animal.

Did you notice that i explained myself and posted more evidence that i adore African women.  but he won't face the truth and the ONE_NAIRA kid is just tagging along like a f00l.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Irish Prime Minister Varadkar Resigns Over 'Personal, Political Reasons' / Sierra Leone Declares Nationwide Curfew After Suspected Coupeist Attack Armoury / What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.