Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? (7501 Views)

What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner / Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted / She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by handrew: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2011
Lying sould nt be an escape root but say the truth and let the truth set u free
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2011
[size=14pt]Maturity: The ability not to Lie, but not to tell the truth!. . .(Sexkillz 2011 ) wink wink wink[/size]

1 Like

Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by Kcwarren: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2011
Lie na lie!!!!
Whether wHITE, BLACK or GREeN, it makes no diff!
SimPLE
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by makmabel: 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2011
Let's be sincere to our self,lying at times means that u fear you your BF and some lie can keep your relationship moving while some can leads to End of the relationship. But apply wisdom to everything you do
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by freepeople: 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2011
i just want to know if lying to your patner mean you dont love him or her

NO! lying to your partner means that you love her sooo much that u don't wanna hurt her feelings. Women don't like truth-tellers
'cause they are boring and predictable. As a matter of fact, lying shows that your higher centres are intact. Imbecil.es and reta.rds cannot. Pls tell her d truth 70% of d time wink
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by AmakaG29(f): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2011
My close friend found out her husband was having an affair with a knock on their front door at 5 in the morning!!! I was over to the house by 7 helping her leave. You think the truth would have at least spared her the disgrace, embarrassment, and that level of pain. Him having the conversation with her would have been so less dramatic and easier to heal, because it at least meant he was remorseful and wanting to be a good person.
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by 2tek: 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2011
never tell a girl d truth all d time if u want 2 kip her for long. they'r naturally wired 2 like lies nd dat is why u notice dat good ladies easily fall for bad guys.
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by gascoign1(m): 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2011
lie is very very important ooo, even now an lying to get one shot tonight!
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by cycline404(m): 12:23am On Oct 22, 2011
It means u re protecing your partner, Cos in relationship @times u must not tell all the truth but u must be able to defend ur lies,
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by deniyor: 2:52am On Oct 22, 2011
Lying to your partner does not mean you don't love him/her. It means you are not worth being with.
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by Nymphnode(m): 2:59am On Oct 22, 2011
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 22, 2011
Yah lying to ur partner means u don't love them or they don't u!no matter how much u think u re protecting them, u re harming them take note of dis!, am done!!!
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by dein77(m): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2011
Always do the right thing. Respect your spouse. U will have no need of lies. Besides, its easier to tell the truth than lie.
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by adaphik(f): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2011
Well, a lie is a lie. I agree. But there is also smth called a necessary lie. Trust me, when necessary, it can save a life or more.
There4, telling a lie, does not mean u don't love ur partner. As a matter of fact, it means u love ur partner well enough. But morally, a lie is not good.
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by cynthiafred67(f): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2011
Telling a lie does not equally mean u don't love ur partner,it just means u are not worth dat persons trust, the truth is lies do more harm dan gud in a relationship, because u lie 2 cover up something u did and don't want he/she 2 find out,leta dat lie gives birth 2 anoda lie and the anoda lie and so on and u keep on laying.it is easier 2 say d truth dan lies,
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by OAM4J: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Maturity: The ability not to Lie, but not to tell the truth!. . .(Sexkillz 2011 ) wink wink wink[/size]

You called it maturity, I will call it wisdom
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2011
OAM4J:

You called it maturity, I will call it wisdom
cool cool cool
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by Lynaminaj(f): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2011
Not really! Sm tyms we tel lies bcuz we dnt want 2 hurt our luv1s.
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by PoloYoung(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2011
If lieing to ur partner means u don't love her dat means nobody loves any in this country. Lies shows the feelimg & respect u have for the person
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by Piechick(f): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2011
Smtimes teln lies helps.
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2011
No, it certainly doesn't. Rather view lies as methods of creating understanding and rapport between the sexes wink
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by chines4(m): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2011
Orikinla:

Every EVIL starts with a LIE. So, would you lie to harm or hurt someone you claim to LOVE?
You may not lie, but you can be economical with the truth to save the one you love from harm
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by OCTAVO: 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
chines4:

A friend of mine, was caught up in heat of the moment and cheats on the wife, He felt so bad that he went to his pastor for advice, and the pastor advised him to open up to the wife. I cautioned him about it. but he took the pastors advice. now he can't work, go out or do anything, even in the church he can't look any where, because the wife just keep accusing him, have you started again, who are u looking at. She nags 24/7. And they guy told me that his BP is very high that his doctor advice to leave his house for a while. but a little lie like, Q:Sweet heart do you cheat on me? A:How can you even think about it. will have solved the problem.
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by OCTAVO: 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
sexkillz: [size=14pt]Well Well! Tricky Question we've got here! smiley
There are Technical lies, True Lies, Necessitated Lies, and fake obvious pathetic lies! Choose. . . wink
[/size]
Nawa o
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by OCTAVO: 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
cycline404: It means u re protecing your partner, Cos in relationship @times u must not tell all the truth but u must be able to defend ur lies,
Yeah.
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by nanalady(f): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
sexkillz: [size=14pt]Well Well! Tricky Question we've got here! smiley
There are Technical lies, True Lies, Necessitated Lies, and fake obvious pathetic lies! Choose. . . wink
[/size]
u rock cheesy
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by Youngpo413: 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
prettyjulie:
  i just want to know if lying to ur patner mean you dont love him or her
why should you lie?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Girls Naturally Boring? They Don't Bring Anything Exciting To A Relationship / I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? / This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.