Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,239 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition (36168 Views)

Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition / U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline / US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by sejere: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
Please I plead for your assistance, the kind hearted people of this forum.

I am in need of assistance to provide food for my kids in any way possible.
Your kindness will be rewarded by the Almighty God.

Nothing will be too small to assist with.

Thank you and God bless you.

Opay
Stanley
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Raskimonojendor: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
Joysammy:
***You are a complete olodo just like David Odesnsin. The 1979 Diploma will normally be different from the one issued as a replacement in 1997. The one submitted by Tinubu was a replacement copy issued in 1997 and not the copy issued in 1979. Stop trying to mix the issue together. David is simply playing with your infantile brain. Read the testimony of the University registrar and stop confusing yourself. He explained everything.***

May our good Lord bless the hands that type this. Full of knowledge and better understand. You will achieve your goals bro. God bless you once more
David is trying to keep up with his lie he already told them that CSU had only one logo. Well, until Atiku's fishing expedition helped us to confirm that it was not the case. Now he is only cropping and posting a tiny section of the transcript of deposition when we have already seen it all via pm news.

He is using deception. I.e. cropping out so the full context is lost. Even with the crop, he is still vindicating Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Cjayboy: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
Chai ! no be juju be this? you dey read well?
CilicMarin:
This is more in support of Tinubu...
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by ShaqFu: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
iwaeda:

Source: @DavidHundeyin (Twitter)
honestly, this David Hundeyin of a man is a refurbished idiot. His idiocy is on another level. I can't even fathom the buffoonery...
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Otolomo1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
Are you not tire? ... The more you hate this man ,the more God bless him
rintileri:
grin teanubu should as a matter of urgency start plotting his soft landing/exit because he will have a case of identity theft hanging on his neck in far away US after now.

At least Nigeria is his Country he can still get presidential pardon.

Any batdunce that still believes we will allow a serial certificate forger, identity thief and purported drug baron be our president in 2023 is daydreaming, all of us will goan snap pictures in aso rock with the current occupants and free the animals in aso rock zoo if the court don't do the right thing. angry
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by yemmit90: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Theunbothered:

Me I don't want to believe your God is one of dishonest and I don't believe liars like Tinubu should be anywhere near government.

Stop being an enabler of fraud. The electoral act States clearly your certificates and not forgeries must be presented in order to contest, it is the law!

If you don't have them too bad!

Presenting a fake document in order to contest in the Presidential elections is perjury.

Though, i don't like involving in polical arguments on social medias because I have a future to protect. But why are you still saying he forge the certificate after the school he attended has certified to it? Don't you think it is a dubious way of taking the glory, since you know someone actually attended a school, summited a document that bears the name of the same school, clearly certified by the same school but insisted it was forged because of humans errors and physical looks can be found in any other certificate?

It is so unfortunate that in 21st century, some people still think that re-issued certificate will bear the same colour, shape, logos and signatures. Something I had knew since over 20 years. I doff my hat for for you guys.

Anyway, those that have wisdom, understanding and not ruled by emotional has already gave their verdicts about the issue.
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Foodhub2023: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
HeadlessMob:

Dont continue to be a fool. You and your family enjoy fake news and propaganda. What a shame. I thought the reason why you were all rejoicing when Atiku went to the US court was that in your dude brain Tinubu did not graduate from the university. Now that the university has dashed your hope, you now move to the college result he submitted and have started another propaganda. Why don't you first bring to us what your pandora submitted to gain admission to UNN and the degree he obtained at least he who comes to equity must do so with clean hands.
This dulled Leave OBI n defend ur arguments for once in ur entire life..... I hop you get sense i stop combining issues
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by ShaqFu: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
9jatriot:
This is a transcript of what went on it court that vindicated Tinubu.

Thanks for this
to David Hundeyin and his brainless followers, this transcript implicates Tinubu. Nothing can be said or done.

It's nice all they can do is make noise on social media and gather traffic to out coins in their pockets...
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by tishbite42: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
yemmit90:

I never picked up my original B.sc certificate till the moment. Only using 'To whom'. It is easy for me to go and collect it anytime I need it than misplacing it and be looking for affidavit up and down later in life.

I have seen many mistakes in people results including that of my elder brother. Another example, I didn't do junior WAEC as it was popularly called back then, something happened to me during this period, and I had to start from SS1 class the following session at another school. The primary school I attended is no longer in existence.

If I want to contest for president tomorrow, oppositions can just come up to say I didn't go to primary and secondary schools, and some of you people will believe them withiout taking time to reason. Aside that, alot of civil servants back then don't have permanent places of work like today. They post them to different location every 3 to 7 years, and these people normally move with their families to different locations that works took them to. Their children attended various schools as a result, and this could make them not to have regular school records.

My point is that, it is possible for these old men not to have history of their primary and secondary school records.
You must have classmates
I too had a nomadic education but I have classmates
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by fasbat(m): 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
This David Hundeyin for just become pastor. His talent in manipulation is top notch. And he will make lots of money because he already has pigs and cows that he milks. grin
only deranged mob listens to him,they will wail,cry and gnash for the first 4 years,we can't help them to cry! They will continue shout, those that shouted Jubrin for 6 years? Common,they can't be helped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by joba4luv: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
iwaeda:

Let the psychiatry brain disorder Reno Omokiri read this
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Bigkoko: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
This is the reason why he pleaded "Grievous & irreparable harm" so he can leave the US!!! Long before now, my buddy at the States Department already told me he committed identity theft! How Reno the jobless scavenger?

iwaeda:

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Raskimonojendor: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jimmy of LP, one of the very few Obidients with some brain tissue and an Obidient mob leader, is crying on twitter because he knows that David hundeyin's screenshot even further vindicated Tinubu 😂

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Theunbothered: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
yemmit90:

Though, i don't like involving in polical arguments on social medias because I have a future to protect. But why are you still saying he forge the certificate after the school he attended has certified to it? Don't you think it is a dubious way of taking the glory, since you know someone actually attended a school, summited a document that bears the name of the same school, clearly certified by the same school but insisted it was forged because of humans errors and physical looks can be found in any other certificate?

It is so unfortunate that in 21st century, some people still think that re-issued certificate will bear the same colour, shape, logos and signatures. Something I had knew since over 20 years. I doff my hat for for you guys.

Anyway, those that have wisdom, understanding and not ruled by emotional has already gave their verdicts about the issue.

Damn you are slow.

The university has already said they know nothing about Tinubu's certificate he used to register with INEC because it is a FRUAD.

If you completed NYSC but got someone at a business centre to make a new certificate for you it is still invalid.

What about this is so hard to understand?
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by LegacyB: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

When MAGA happened in the USA, I tell people that this can never happen in Nigeria. I was wrong. We now have our own version called the Obidients grin
Honestly.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
luluman:
Now you showed how dumb you could be, why not look for points to counter any person's claims instead of calling them names?

When am not FOOLISH. Would you argue that the Earth is flat?
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Michikech(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
seunmsg:

You are a complete olodo just like David Odesnsin. The 1979 Diploma will normally be different from the one issued as a replacement in 1997. The one submitted by Tinubu was a replacement copy issued in 1997 and not the copy issued in 1979. Stop trying to mix the issue together. David is simply playing with your infantile brain. Read the testimony of the University registrar and stop confusing yourself. He explained everything.

Ode....Keep deceiving yourself.

The registrar stated clearly that Tinubu didn't collect his certificate.........not to talk about a replacement.

Tinubu forged his certificates.

When his academic lies and drug issues were bursted and he was fleeing from FBI prosecution, that was when he forfeited his certificate and came back home to forge them.

You will also claim that Government College Lagos has been in existence in 1970 also
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Michikech(m): 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
Theunbothered:

Damn you are slow.

The university has already said they know nothing about Tinubu's certificate he used to register with INEC because it is a FRUAD.

If you completed NYSC but got someone at a business centre to make a new certificate for you it is still invalid.

In addition, the certificate is null and void since he used fake diploma and SSCE result from Government College

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Slynation(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Do you have an Harvard transcript? Or are you going to forge that one too 🤭
No worry, our Oga at top have paved way for us.... nothing is impossible!! 😂
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Dafresh: 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
jrusky:

So na now you know this?

When we are telling you to slow down did you hear us? No

When we told you to stop bullying, chest beaten and harrassing everyone did you hear us? No.

Bro no one is talking monopoly or oligopoly shit but you see that Hyundai we will catch him and chain him same way we chained Kanu like a zoo chimpz in Kenya police floor, ok.
see APC supporters are always the first to start, you people started by displaying coffin with Good luck image, you even named a goat Good luck, so do anyhow we go teach una big lesson
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by jrusky(m): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
Dafresh:
see APC supporters are always the first to start, you people started by displaying coffin with Good luck image, you even named a goat Good luck, so do anyhow we go teach una big lesson

Sorry who is this? Who carry dog mouth enter Pooh? Who invited you into this?

You better feck off and go to hell by minding your business.
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by yemmit90: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Theunbothered:

Damn you are slow.

The school said they don't keep their students certificates, because it is regarded as ceremonial in American system. What they normally keep in their record is student transcripts. According to them, re-issueing of certificates can be done through their third party agents or vendors.

This laterally means that the vendors has the power to issue these certificates to you in various forms since it is mere ceremonial. Any company or employer doubting about it can request for transcripts for authentication.The registrer even took his time to explain further on the issue of GENDER by stating clearly that there was no way his SSN would indicate Male from his South west college certificate and that of CSU if the person they admitted was female.

Please try to re-visit the page and read slowly to your own understanding.
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Christistruth00: 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
grin

That is fake news

Read point 3.

" Chicago State University provided a Diploma to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and subsequently provided a certified (Official ) Copy of that Diploma
Both are valid and authentic Diploma's of Chicago State University "

They should stop wrestling with the English language and disgracing Nigeria

A six year old Child can understand it.!!!
It is simple English!!!

Jesus Christ the Good Lord gave you 2 eyes for a time like this,

Use them and READ !!!!!!

The Supreme Court is going to throw this case in the dust bin where it rightly belongs

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Vitally123: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Where is Omokiri? He should come and answer present here, "Jungle don mature", food don done!

Where is Kiyamo? He should come and answer present here, "Jungle don mature", food don done!
Where is Ffk? He should come and answer present here, "Jungle don mature", food don done!
They should come and defend the indefendable
Alake nko? "Jungle don mature", food don done!
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by yemmit90: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
tishbite42:

You must have classmates
I too had a nomadic education but I have classmates

How would you know them if they don't come out themselves? Even if they could remember the year, how do you expect them to recognize you after 50 years of age.

The only people you can be sure of are your childhood friends.
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Dafresh: 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
jrusky:

Sorry who is this? Who carry dog mouth enter Pooh? Who invited you into this?

You better feck off and go to hell by minding your business.
Olodo way de support Olodo
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Theunbothered: 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
yemmit90:

The school said they don't keep their students certificates, because it is regarded as ceremonial in American system. What they normally keep in their record is student transcripts. According to them, re-issueing of certificates can be done through their third party agents or vendors.

This laterally means that the vendors has the power to issue these certificates to you in various forms since it is mere ceremonial. Any company or employer doubting about it can request for transcripts for authentication.The registrer even took his time to explain further on the issue of GENDER by stating clearly that there was no way his SSN would indicate Male from his South west college certificate and that of CSU if the person they admitted was female.

Please try to re-visit the page and read slowly to your own understanding.

I don't care what is ceremonial in the American system, in NIGERIA when applying for a government position through INEC your degree certificate is NOT CEREMONIAL.

Using third party vendors to create documents without the knowledge of the institution is PERJURY, which you have at least admitted Tinubu did.

You are also ignoring the fact that the HIGHEST OFFICE IN NIGERIA was obtained by use of inauthentic documents.

What you are seemingly defending is textbook ELECTORAL FRAUD.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by yemmit90: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
Theunbothered:

I don't care what is ceremonial in the American system, in NIGERIA when applying for a government position through INEC your degree certificate is NOT CEREMONIAL.

Using third party vendors to create documents without the knowledge of the institution is PERJURY, which you have at least admitted Tinubu did.

You are also ignoring the fact that the HIGHEST OFFICE IN NIGERIA was obtained by use of inauthentic documents.

What you are seemingly defending is textbook ELECTORAL FRAUD.

Guy wetin happen nah! Don't you read their submissions before arguing blindly ni?

Has the school not authenticate the same result?

Has the school not clarified their position on vendors or third party agents?

Is like you are here catching cruise.
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Thomasankara(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
[/color]let Hundeyin litigate like Atiku,if he has so much evidence instead of being a busy body,he should allow Atiku to concentrate on the next step of action[color=#770077]
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by waveman2: 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Just wait until the supreme court give their judgement that is when u will know the type of country you,re from.Dont ever loose an election at the first ballot(as a president) else u will only be wasting your time in court.The sitting president is the most power person in nigeria and everyone answers to him.
rintileri:

the one submitted by your Tinubu is a fogery! Say it as it is nobody will beat you here sir. I hope you don't raise your children like this if you ever have any because you're clearly and openly advocating forgery using sweet english.
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Ecash1: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
This David Hundeyin for just become pastor. His talent in manipulation is top notch. And he will make lots of money because he already has pigs and cows that he milks. grin

And you have to insult the whole Christianity to make a point? He is not like Imans and motivational speakers but Pastor and In your view Pastor's manipulate, If you have issues with Christians, you can openly do so, will not call Imans or atheist what you called pastors, but this I say to you " You will learn"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ / Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari / Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.