Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition (36158 Views)

Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition / U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline / US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Luckysbab: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
Taylor92:
Have y’all not noticed Nairaland mods has refused to push fake Tinubus record to front page?

Rather they’re pushing other pro Tinubu news

Tribalism started on Nairaland

That’s what monopoly of a forum does

If to say another forum like Nairaland dey many people for don commot here

Seun keep romancing news on Tinubus fake and forged certificates

At least all of us dey other social media channels where wey dey get real gist

Ode.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Greenwood18: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
seunmsg:

You are a complete olodo just like David Odesnsin. The 1979 Diploma will normally be different from the one issued as a replacement in 1997. The one submitted by Tinubu was a replacement copy issued in 1997 and not the copy issued in 1979. Stop trying to mix the issue together. David is simply playing with your infantile brain. Read the testimony of the University registrar and stop confusing yourself. He explained everything.

Cardoso mutairu
Cardoso mutairu
Cardoso mutairu.

Aka

seun msg
( spreading fake news with nairaland )

Have sense
Have sense
Have senseeeee!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by yemmit90: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
Theunbothered:

So a graduate of a University will spend 4 years in school yet refuse to pick up their certificate after finishing and you believe that?

God you people are stupid as hell. grin

I suppose this person is also lying abi? https://www.jcoydenreports.com/blog/nigerian-presidents-csu-diploma-is-a-fake

I never picked up my original B.sc certificate till the moment. Only using 'To whom'. It is easy for me to go and collect it anytime I need it than misplacing it and be looking for affidavit up and down later in life.

I have seen many mistakes in people results including that of my elder brother. Another example, I didn't do junior WAEC as it was popularly called back then, something happened to me during this period, and I had to start from SS1 class the following session at another school. The primary school I attended is no longer in existence.

If I want to contest for president tomorrow, oppositions can just come up to say I didn't go to primary and secondary schools, and some of you people will believe them withiout taking time to reason. Aside that, alot of civil servants back then don't have permanent places of work like today. They post them to different location every 3 to 7 years, and these people normally move with their families to different locations that works took them to. Their children attended various schools as a result, and this could make them not to have regular school records.

My point is that, it is possible for these old men not to have history of their primary and secondary school records.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by excel101(m): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
rintileri:

the one submitted by your Tinubu is a fogery! Say it as it is nobody will beat you here sir. I hope you don't raise your children like this if you ever have any because you're clearly and openly advocating forgery using sweet english.
To have a very "Big head" doesn't mean you have capacity o.......
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Theunbothered: 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
yemmit90:

I never picked up my original B.sc certificate till the moment. Only using 'To whom'. It is easy for me to go and collect it anytime I need it than misplacing it and be looking for affidavit up and down later in life.

I have seen many mistakes in people results including that of my elder brother. Another example, I didn't do junior WAEC as it was popularly called back then, something happened to me during this period, and I had to start from SS1 class the following session at another school. The primary school I attended is no longer in existence.

If I want to contest for president tomorrow, oppositions can just come up to say I didn't go to primary and secondary schools, and some of you people will believe them withiout taking time to reason. Aside that, alot of civil servants back then don't have permanent places of work like today. They post them to different location every 3 to 7 years, and these people normally move with their families to different locations that works took them to. Their children attended various schools as a result, and this could make them not to have regular school records.

My point is that, it is possible for these old men not to have history of their primary and secondary school records.

Unfortunately for you the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria requires greater scrutiny than "To whom". If they don't have their records then they don't fit the requirements to contest, being president of Nigeria is not by force, especially when you have nothing to offer.

Theunbothered:

INEC is not an American institution, the bone of contention here is that Tinubu submitted a fake document to INEC as part of the registration process to contest in the Presidential elections.

https://www.nairaland.com/7865010/replacement-diplomas-done-outside-vendors
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by GreyLaw(m): 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
iwaeda:

You must be high Cardoso Muntairu. Someone claimed he attended St Paul Aroloya and My FAMILY CHURCH is St John, around Agarawu, Itafaaji, Itaalgba. He also filled Government College, Lagos 1970, whereas, the school started 1974. You as Auditor can not see non conformity. You defend evil because of selfish ends, forgetting the whole nation is bleeding for having cracks and non challant men in position of power. What a wicked generation. grin grin grin grin angry

Which yeye auditor is he? Those are paid shills!
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by SenatePresdo(m): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
This David Hundeyin for just become pastor. His talent in manipulation is top notch. And he will make lots of money because he already has pigs and cows that he milks. grin

Just like Adeboye ba
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by shinealight(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
Taylor92:
Have y’all not noticed Nairaland mods has refused to push fake Tinubus record to front page?

For you, everything boils down to tribalism once you see a name other than ‘Nnamdi’. If you’re not happy why don’t you go set up your own Biafraland platform?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Somibrain(m): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
Taylor92:

I will do this by 2025,
God's willing. Things are in place
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by garfield1: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
seunmsg:

Where did he say the Diploma was never issued in 1979 or as a replacement? I got the 1979 but did not get the replacement part. This is important because the replacement was what was submitted and not the original issued in 1979.

I tried explaining in vain to the idiot

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by garfield1: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
Gbengais:

How dumb can you be? Samples of certificate issued when the concocted Tinubu certificate was issued were also sampled.. there are so many discrepancies... at least have a sense of comprehension before you talk

Discrepancies are not forgery.forgery is when the school said so

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Raskimonojendor: 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Buhahaha

Keep up with the delusion. You're free to console yourself with anything 😂😂
This even vindicated Tinubu despite David's crop out grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Goke7: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
yemmit90:

You see the babies we are dealing with in this generation are confirmed olodos.

Folks born in the 1940s and 1950s do have challenges of birth records as there were not enough hospitals back then for proper records of births. And yes you are right with children of workers being posted here and there. For example the secondary school I attended no longer exist as the property has been sold. Will anyone come and say I never went to a school? Before then I attended 2 other secondary schools as a result of movement to different locations.

What we are seeing is hate and nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Raskimonojendor: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
Theunbothered:

So a graduate of a University will spend 4 years in school yet refuse to pick up their certificate after finishing and you believe that?

God you people are stupid as hell. grin

I suppose this person is also lying abi? https://www.jcoydenreports.com/blog/nigerian-presidents-csu-diploma-is-a-fake
My friend hasn't picked up his master's certificate from Unilag till date. he completed it in 2011 and left the country to the USA. Cos you haven't seen such doesn't mean it doesn't happen grin
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Blacktruth: 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
viccipedia:
Ozuai!

Na better ozwoh him be

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Raskimonojendor: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
Larryndelaw:
See him saying he just got a written copy. Trying to claim.authourity ti make sure Obidient and Atiku believe him. This is a document I got way before he got it
The mad boy was cropping screenshot. Even the cropped screenshot vindicated tinubu. The documents is no different from the PM news transcripts that we have already seen.
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by yemmit90: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
Theunbothered:

Unfortunately for you the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria requires greater scrutiny than "To whom". If they don't have their records then they don't fit the requirements to contest, being president of Nigeria is not by force, especially when you have nothing to offer.

https://www.nairaland.com/7865010/replacement-diplomas-done-outside-vendors

You don't get the point. My point is that, people should stop assuming these old men don't go to primary or secondary schools because they could not properly trace their records. We youths may not understand this now until be grow old like them.

Once the schools they attended certified their attendance, I don't think anyone need to waste time on it anymore. Power belongs to God, it gives whoever he deem fit. It is quite illogical and against the law of nature to legitimately lose a battle but cunningly wanted to steal the glory. It is needless to be seeking dubious means to attain power except when it is on the basis of proving electoral malpractice and massive rigging. I think INEC still have a lot of work to do concerning this in future. It should be their duty to verify and certified a candidate before they allow them to contest primary elections. If we don't do this, the position of authority will cease to reflect the choice of the masses.
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Raskimonojendor: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegacyB:

In fact you just solved a problem for me. Cos I have been wondering how people could loose their brains for nothing. Sometimes I’m angry over it . But now I have the answer. They have very low IQ.
When MAGA happened in the USA, I tell people that this can never happen in Nigeria. I was wrong. We now have our own version called the Obidients grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Raskimonojendor: 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
Slynation:

So who signed on the 1997 certificate?? 😂🤣 Because the school blatantly said whatever Tinubu submitted to INEC is not from them...

Anyways, I hope you people will defend me like this, because I'm about to go forge Harvard University Certificate since according to Batist (2023)... Certificate is a ceremonial paper, what matters is the transcript...

Omo...I need that Harvard ceremonial paper🤣
Do you have an Harvard transcript? Or are you going to forge that one too 🤭
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by ChimaAdeoye: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
Feintline:
The truth is too hot to hide or cover!!
No matter how you try to bottle it like has been done , it will Explode.

It is official.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is officially an international certificate fraudster and criminal.

The relevant truth is that those colonial wig wearers at the Supreme Court will still receive bank alerts and refuse to uphold Nigeria's constitution. The only good thing is that the truth has finally come to light.

May God bless Gani Fawehinmi wherever he is for bringing this information first into the public domain

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Raskimonojendor: 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I said it that the PM News and Thecable are Tinubu sponsored newspapers paid heavily to push out fake news to deceive the people into believing that the Tinubu academic report s original..

Tinubu has commited a big fraud in our political history so must be booted out at all cost
Prince of Abia. David odensin just confirmed what we saw in pm news, despite him cropping out some part. We still prefer the pm news transcripts over this cropped Frankenstein monster version grin
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Father4all: 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
Let's say NO to tribalism
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by luluman: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
This David Hundeyin for just become pastor. His talent in manipulation is top notch. And he will make lots of money because he already has pigs and cows that he milks. grin
Now you showed how dumb you could be, why not look for points to counter any person's claims instead of calling them names?
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by OgaTheTop2: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Buhahaha

Keep up with the delusion. You're free to console yourself with anything 😂😂
Batstards can't read ooo. No brains rara😂
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by epistleNow(m): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Broveens42:

Actually the opposite.
I think you have come to terms tinubu submitted a forged certificate to INEC after all.

Now you are using your own word to twist and describe a statement from the CSU rep.

The CSU rep said the certificate Tinubu tendered is a replacement certificate that can easily be acquired from third-party vendors. That they don't produce replacements but do transcripts.

Unless you don't understand this statement.

Then,

It's clear, there's a bias.

You can stick with it, and it's alright in a democracy.
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Raskimonojendor: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
HNICEARTH:

When you are done, you can do the dishes!

He did not submit a replacement for 1979. You guys are not very bright. grin

That's one of the things Atiku helped us to confirm that CSU had different certificates for different era unlike how David odensin was trying to make us believe months ago that CSU had only one symbol and logo.
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Theunbothered: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
yemmit90:

You don't get the point. My point is that, people should stop assuming these old men don't go to primary or secondary schools because they could not properly trace their records. We youths may not understand this now until be grow old like them.

Once the schools they attended certified their attendance, I don't think anyone need to waste time on it anymore. Power belongs to God, it gives whoever he deem fit. It is quite illogical and against the law of nature to legitimately lose a battle but cunningly wanted to steal the glory. It is needless to be seeking dubious means to attain power except when it is on the basis of proving electoral malpractice and massive rigging. I think INEC still have a lot of work to do concerning this in future. It should be their duty to verify and certified a candidate before they allow them to contest primary elections. If we don't do this, the position of authority will cease to reflect the choice of the masses.

Me I don't want to believe your God is one of dishonest and I don't believe liars like Tinubu should be anywhere near government.

Stop being an enabler of fraud. The electoral act States clearly your certificates and not forgeries must be presented in order to contest, it is the law!

If you don't have them too bad!

Presenting a fake document in order to contest in the Presidential elections is perjury.
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Christistruth00: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
grin

Read point 3

" Chicago State University provided a Diploma to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and subsequently provided a certified (Official ) Copy of that Diploma
Both are valid and authentic Diploma's of Chicago State University "

stop wrestling with the English language and disgracing Nigeria
Jesus Christ the Good Lord gave you 2 eyes for a time like this,
READ !!!!!!

The Supreme Court is going to throw this case in the dust bin where it rightly belongs

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by jrusky(m): 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
Dafresh:
lol No body has monopoly of violence.

So na now you know this?

When we are telling you to slow down did you hear us? No

When we told you to stop bullying, chest beaten and harrassing everyone did you hear us? No.

Bro no one is talking monopoly or oligopoly shit but you see that Hyundai we will catch him and chain him same way we chained Kanu like a zoo chimpz in Kenya police floor, ok.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Raskimonojendor: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
seunmsg:

Where did he say the Diploma was never issued in 1979 or as a replacement? I got the 1979 but did not get the replacement part. This is important because the replacement was what was submitted and not the original issued in 1979.
Same question I asked the dumbass that did Tinubu submit a 1979 certificate. David Hyundai in the last couple of months was telling us Tinubu submitted fake because it has different logos. Now Atiku has helped us to verify that CSU used different logos for different era.

David is now busy cropping images. Even the cropped ones he is posting is still vindicating Tinubu.

David Hyundai really made us realise that alot of Nigerians are extremely daft 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! / Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down / What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.