Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,374 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition (36169 Views)

Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition / U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline / US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by IamAsiri: 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Why is David cutting and joining different questions and Answer in a question and Answer session.

University stated that they didn't issue Tinubu's replacement certificates in 1979 but you readjusted it to mean something different.

Why did the lawyer for ATIKU kept asking about 1979 when Tinubu never said his replacement certificate was issued in 1979

It got to a point even the school registrar was confused.

Replacement certificate was issued in 2003, not 1999. Unfortunately, the certificate seal design had already been changed again then. So, Tinubu's INEC design did not look like that of 1979 (understandable) but neither did it look like that of 2003 too.
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ecash1:

And you have to insult the whole Christianity to make a point? He is not like Imans and motivational speakers but Pastor and In your view Pastor's manipulate, If you have issues with Christians, you can openly do so, will not call Imans or atheist what you called pastors, but this I say to you " You will learn"

They are also fond of having sex with married and single women in the church too.

There are solid facts to back up my claims.
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by phemray(m): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
rintileri:

the one submitted by your Tinubu is a fogery! Say it as it is nobody will beat you here sir. I hope you don't raise your children like this if you ever have any because you're clearly and openly advocating forgery using sweet english.

My question is why will Tinubu forge?? Cos he has no money or he didn't attend the school or what?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Deepspirituals: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Theunbothered:

Damn you are slow.

The university has already said they know nothing about Tinubu's certificate he used to register with INEC because it is a FRUAD.

If you completed NYSC but got someone at a business centre to make a new certificate for you it is still invalid.

What about this is so hard to understand?
Can Everyone that Has Sincere Conscience Please Read This !!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by tomju2(f): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
Taylor92:
Have y’all not noticed Nairaland mods has refused to push fake Tinubus record to front page?

Rather they’re pushing other pro Tinubu news

Tribalism started on Nairaland

That’s what monopoly of a forum does

If to say another forum like Nairaland dey many people for don commot here

Seun keep romancing news on Tinubus fake and forged certificates

At least all of us dey other social media channels where wey dey get real gist
I was banned for sharing truth about CSU. What a shame. Forgery is forgery. I don't care if the president is the one. A crime is a crime. Period.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Karnice600: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
Taylor92:
Have y’all not noticed Nairaland mods has refused to push fake Tinubus record to front page?

Na today? Sontin wey some of us don know tey tey. Seun Osewa na bigot. APC’s tool of propaganda

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Karnice600: 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Can't you read?

Forget those pipu. If Wole Soyinka can become a renown idiot over night how much more nonentities like these ones
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by rintileri: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
phemray:

My question is why will Tinubu forge?? Cos he has no money or he didn't attend the school or what?
You should be asking the mastermind himself not me. I didn't forge it on his behalf, my guess is he did that himself
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by InvertedHammer: 5:02am On Oct 05, 2023
/

After effect...

UK is mandating all Nigerian nurses that took the Board examination through Pearson Vue to go and retake the exam. They are given three chances to pass it or bid their license goodbye! It is believed that the results they are parading are forged.

Tinubu effect grin grin grin.

/
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by AngelicBeing: 8:59am On Oct 05, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/

After effect...

UK is mandating all Nigerian nurses that took the Board examination through Pearson Vue to go and retake the exam. They are given three chances to pass it or bid their license goodbye! It is believed that the results they are parading are forged.

Tinubu effect grin grin grin.

/
Hian, Muchecheche, double wahala for dead body and the owner of dead body sad
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by PainfulTruth: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2023
This place is bleeped and stinking of tribal bigotry. This might be my last comment here...... seun sold his soul.... zero integrity....that's why he can never be rated... he won't be remembered if he doesn't stop being tribalistic and enabling tribalism
Taylor92:

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Theunbothered: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
yemmit90:

Guy wetin happen nah! Don't you read their submissions before arguing blindly ni?

Has the school not authenticate the same result?

Has the school not clarified their position on vendors or third party agents?

Is like you are here catching cruise.

Did you also not read the court documentation where they disowned the fake certificate submitted to INEC?

Did you also read what Festus Keyamo wrote about certificate forgery?

Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Gbengais(m): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
garfield1:

Discrepancies are not forgery.forgery is when the school said so

And your oluwole brain cannot comprehend the disposition bah.. where the school registrar disowned the Inec certificate.. they even gave it a name.. Inec certificate.. carry your oluwole brain comot my mention
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by garfield1: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
Gbengais:

And your oluwole brain cannot comprehend the disposition bah.. where the school registrar disowned the Inec certificate.. they even gave it a name.. Inec certificate.. carry your oluwole brain comot my mention

If you had kept aside childishness abd applied commonsense,you will see where the registrar said replacement certs from vendors are legal practice in usa
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by NextDayPP: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
hopexter:

So he did the same when he was a senator or a governor? Just dey play grin
yes he did. Use google to see why Gani Fawehinmi took him to court after he won as a governor. He only swore an avidavit claiming he misplaced his certificate. There, he swore to have attended 2 schools in ibadan before he was admitted to a college (not CSU) in America where he graduated in 1970, but when investigated, it was discovered that the school was not established until 1974. With all the lies the court ruled that a sitting governor enjoys immunity and cannot be tried. And do you know Atiku would be the fifth person to question Tinubu's academic qualification?. There are too many dubious things with him, he should not be in that office even though I an not a fan of Atiku
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Gbengais(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2023
garfield1:

If you had kept aside childishness abd applied commonsense,you will see where the registrar said replacement certs from vendors are legal practice in usa

And your oluwole brain still can’t comprehend the word Disown or the sentence ‘we cannot aunthenticate’
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by garfield1: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2023
Gbengais:

And your oluwole brain still can’t comprehend the word Disown or the sentence ‘we cannot aunthenticate’

Whether it is from us or from third party regularize everything son.atiju has lost this
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by Gbengais(m): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2023
garfield1:

Whether it is from us or from third party regularize everything son.atiju has lost this

Tah I know my papa and he’s not fitted with an Oluwole forgery asslicking brain
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by garfield1: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2023
Gbengais:

Tah I know my papa and he’s not fitted with an Oluwole forgery asslicking brain

Only madmen can utter such
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by ChimaAdeoye: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
. No comments
Re: Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition by tundebasic(m): 7:18am On May 16
PaperWorld:

I deal with large quantities of waste papers and I can also handle your customized university notes and exercise books.
Your contact and location?
Let's discuss business

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ / Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari / Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.