Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,314 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? (35456 Views)

She Wants Me To Let Her Date Other Men So She Can.... / 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by sweetroyalty(f): 1:16am On Apr 03, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: and m supposed to believe it because you said so?

It takes two people to screw or mate..so others women are also to b blamed..we don't rape them lol.

^^^ I still don't buy that, I know too much black on black couples outside Africa. People tend to go with their own first, black/African aren't the exception.

I see it everyday. And many of my friend who are Africans agree with me. We're not blind.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 03, 2013
sweetroyalty:

I see it everyday. And many of my friend who are Africans agree with me. We're not blind.
so you ain't African? Anyway...I still don't believe/buy that story...
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 03, 2013
I actually can

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by sweetroyalty(f): 4:54am On Apr 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: so you ain't African? Anyway...I still don't believe/buy that story...

How do you know where I'm from?? And you don't have to buy this story, it's free.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
Many of my friends who are African smiley
sweetroyalty:

that comment clearly tells you ain't African
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetroyalty:

How do you know where I'm from?? And you don't have to buy this story, it's free.
okay.I don't believe.
You didn't answer.since black/African don't check you and are after anything but black/African girls . Who do they date?
Your statement are not making any sense It's either black/African regardless their gender are after anything but their own or you are exaggerating. undecided
Some black/African girl sha...stop being bitter and start taking care of us(respect, show us love , less stress, etc the list is not exhaustive)
Also drop that feminism nonsense and you will see African/black hitting on you.
Your friends and you sound like bitter black women , who think they will/must get black men just because they are both black Ahahah ....relationships are like businesses you hire the most skilled person.

Ps: There are more black on black and African on African relationships or marriages so no need to cry over few people.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetroyalty:

you are BA. undecided
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by sweetroyalty(f): 6:15am On Apr 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: okay.I don't believe.
You didn't answer.since black/African don't check you and are after anything but black/African girls . Who do they date?
Your statement are not making any sense It's either black/African regardless their gender are after anything but their own or you are exaggerating. undecided
Some black/African girl sha...stop being bitter and start taking care of us(respect, show us love , less stress, etc the list is not exhaustive)
Also drop that feminism nonsense and you will see African/black hitting on you.
Your friends and you sound like bitter black women , who think they will/must get black men just because they are both black Ahahah ....relationships are like businesses you hire the most skilled person.

Ps: There are more black on black and African on African relationships or marriages so no need to cry over few people.

Stop being so crass. You're speaking as if I said ALL. Which anyone with common sense knows simply isn't true. There are black men in American who date outside of their race because they think that other women are somehow better than their own. They do it in greater numbers than black women. My friends and I are not bitter. We have black, white and latin dudes checking for us so we're cool. I'm just calling a spade a spade. Black men are the most subjugated group of people ever. They will continue to chase after everything the white man has instead of building and profitting from his own.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
sweetroyalty:

Stop being so crass. You're speaking as if I said ALL. Which anyone with common sense knows simply isn't true. There are black men in American who date outside of their race because they think that other women are somehow better than their own. They do it in greater numbers than black women. My friends and I are not bitter. We have black, white and latin dudes checking for us so we're cool. I'm just calling a spade a spade. Black men are the most subjugated group of people ever. They will continue to chase after everything the white man has instead of building and profitting from his own.
so dating outside my own is being subjugated? Make I hear, that's what I call being bitter.
Look at how you are eager to tell me how white and Latino check you like I give a fck.and you call it being cool....date who you want and let us date who we want.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
You didn't say some ,my dear stop being bitter..I know It's not easy for you out there, no one check you , except black men and now you have to face the concurrence because those girls are after..lol @ Latino and white are checking us..
sweetroyalty:

This comment is the truest. Everyone with any sense knows that black men are quicker to date outside of their own than ANY other group of men. Black men suffer from reprehensible self hate. They've succumb to the belief that they don't measure up to white men, therefore they try to attain what the white man has, ESPECIALLY his women. They don't harbour enough pride to want to build and flourish with women of their own race. This is more prominent amongst black men outside of Africa. Like American, British and Latin blacks.
this comment shows how bitter you are, I like you Must fight for your men that's the logic but It's simply impossible , so do your things.....

Funny you didn't speak about those black women taking facial eja.cu.lation from white men all over the web..lmao
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
Black women are becoming increasingly aware of their dating options. Dating white men is becoming quite popular actually - Paula Patton, Kerry Washington, Eve and Sanaa Lathan are one of the many black women digging the “ white boy swags”. Guys like David Bowie and Robert Deniro have been into black women a long time.

Granted - swirling with black men + white women started sooner and is therefore more common than black women + white men. People have different reasons for going into mixed-race relationships, it`s also more common to have black guys marrying white women for green cards than vice versa. African women with strong family ties are not so likely to marry a guy from a different country - black or white.

According to research, Afro-American women are expanding their horizons because date-able men of the black variety are now in short supply. Cliff Huxtable (Bill Cosby) was an ideal in the 80s - smart, handsome, good sense of humor,gentleman. These days most black brothers are tryina be thugs.Denzel, Michael Jordan, Will Smith, Boris Kodjoe are the old fashioned kind that ladies would always love. Dennis Rodman, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne - not so much.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by sweetroyalty(f): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: You didn't say some ,my dear stop being bitter..I know It's not easy for you out there, no one check you , except black men and now you have to face the concurrence because those girls are after..lol @ Latino and white are checking us.. this comment shows how bitter you are, I like you Must fight for your men that's the logic but It's simply impossible , so do your things.....

Funny you didn't speak about those black women taking facial eja.cu.lation from white men all over the web..lmao

My name is SWEET royalty, not BITTER. Back men are nothing to be bitter over, ESPECIALLY since black women have options... anyway... this thread isn't about black women taking jizz facials from white men. If you make a thread about that, I'd comment there. Stick to the subject.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by sweetroyalty(f): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: so dating outside my own is being subjugated? Make I hear, that's what I call being bitter.
Look at how you are eager to tell me how white and Latino check you like I give a fck.and you call it being cool....date who you want and let us date who we want.

LOL, you mad because the white and latin men are checking for the sistas?? Typical... Anyway... LOL!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.