Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,446 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? (35458 Views)

She Wants Me To Let Her Date Other Men So She Can.... / 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by InkedNerd(f): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2011
obo_man:

Another reason White men don't often go for black women could be the 'nature of the black woman'. Let me explain.

Black women are tough, resolute and sometimes defiant. For example, for black men that have dated white women in the past, you can tell her to do almost anything and she will. The same doesn't apply to black women.

Now, imagine a White man that has the option to choose either a white woman ( that he can easily approach and control ) and a black woman ( that is tough, doesn't take shet, and sometimes stubborn), it's a no brainer that he is gonna have preference for the white woman.

I love black women, they are adorable, but you have to be a real man to be able to handle them and put them in their place. I personally don't feel white men are ready for that stress, and besides, they have their fellow white women at their disposal.

In summary, it all boils down to control,   which is more or less controllable. I personally would like a tough woman for wifey in the long-run but a controllable one in the short-run. ( man must fork quickly and easily  tongue grin ).

Smh. Says a lot about the way some of you men think.

obo_man:

Well, for men it's okay. For women, it's bizarre. Black men are the 'alpha males' of all races so i personally think black women shouldn't look elsewhere ( esp when they are super sexy).

How is it ok? How is it bizarre? Are you as a Black man the only one who is entitled to be with a beautiful Black woman? Who told you that Black men were the "alpha males" of all ethnicities? So lemme get this straight, as a Black woman, if no "good men" are approaching me or running off to be with women of other ethnic groups, you expect me to sit around and wait till one come all because you believe of this pseudo ego that you possess which you believe gives you some sort of entitlement? Also, you speak of Black women in an underlying manner as though as a black men their are properties which belong to you.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by merge(f): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2011
obo_man:

Well, for men it's okay. For women, it's bizarre. Black men are the 'alpha males' of all races so i personally think black women shouldn't look elsewhere ( esp when they are super sexy).

"alpha males" my foot but can't run a country.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by tpia5: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2011
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by merge(f): 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2011
Black men have no self-respect. Other races hate and don't respect them but they gladly date and marry their daughters.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by InkedNerd(f): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2011
merge:

Black men have no self-respect. Other races hate and don't respect them but they gladly date and marry their daughters.

It's not just a black man thing--its a black thing in general. I always tell people, the teachings of Willie Lynch is alive and well in the souls of Black people!!!
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2011
Haha, lol @ they can't run a country, so funny @ merge. The fact that we can't run our country NOW doesn't mean we are incapable or stupid, there are other factors why that is. I'm quite sure things will change for better in the future.

@ Inked, all I'm saying is true though. It isn't a pseudo science that black men are ' Alpha male ' of all the races, it's true.

And like I said, It isn't a problem when a white man dates a black woman, I only get angry if she is super hot, not 'annoyingly angry' but just a little bit angry.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2011
merge:

lol, who are the other races? Are Chincos included too? Besides black women, I only do white and maybe Hispanics. Point of correction, we don't run after their daughters, it is their daughters that come to us. ( Alpha males don't reject free PUM when it comes ),
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by merge(f): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2011
obo_man:

lol, who are the other races? Are Chincos included too? Besides black women, I only do white and maybe Hispanics. Point of correction, we don't run after their daughters, it is their daughters that come to us. ( Alpha males don't reject free PUM when it comes ),

They know you would accept because you have become a white women play ground. That is way the world view black men as half men. A child to be exact.

They sure would not be approaching 100 years from ago.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by tpia5: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2011
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by InkedNerd(f): 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2011
obo_man:

Haha,  lol @ they can't run a country, so funny @ merge. The fact that we can't run our country NOW doesn't mean we are incapable or silly, there are other factors why that is. I'm quite sure things will change for better in the future.

@ Inked, all I'm saying is true though. It isn't a pseudo science that black men are ' Alpha male ' of all the races, it's true.

And like I said, It isn't a problem when a white man dates a black woman, I only get angry if she is super hot, not 'annoyingly angry' but just a little bit angry.

But why are you upset because a good looking Black woman is with a non-Black man? Do you think you're the only one who deserves or can have a good looking Black woman in their life? If you're such an alpha male as you claim, why then are your women going elsewhere? So, if I follow this flawed pattern that you've woven, what happens to unattractive Black women? And what about unattractive Black men dating white women? And once again, who told you that you as a Black man are an alpha male? Do you realize that the same unscientific notion that you are using here is no different from that of the white men who enslaved your forefathers? It was once believed that you as a Black man were not even human! Where is this science which you say backs ups your belief?

Also, I noticed that you conveniently bypassed some of my questions to you tongue
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by merge(f): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2011
obo_man:

Haha,  lol @ they can't run a country, so funny @ merge. The fact that we can't run our country NOW doesn't mean we are incapable or silly, there are other factors why that is. I'm quite sure things will change for better in the future.

How long will black women wait for this nonsense? Black women must take things in their own hand. Black men are too busy chasing P-U-S-S-Y to concentrate on running a country and planning for the future generation. Black men have failed in leadership in almost every areas in life.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by merge(f): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2011
Black women must have higher expectations from black men. No more excuses and nonsense.

Black women deserve to live in well run and safe countries. Black men want to lead and not perform. No more excuse and games.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by InkedNerd(f): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2011
merge:

How long will black women wait for this nonsense? Black women must take things in their own hand. Black men are too busy chasing P-U-S-S-Y to concentrate on running a country and planning for the future generation. Black men have failed in leadership in almost every areas in life.
merge:

Black women must have higher expectations from black men. No more excuses and nonsense.

Black women deserve to live in well run and safe countries. Black men want to lead and not perform. No more excuse and games.

When you mentioned high expectations, it reminded me of something that happened to my sister--her and her bestfriend were walking down the street somewhere in Manhattan and saw a handsome Black guy with a woman who in their opinion was not up to par. After observing the couple for some time, my sister asked her friend if there is something that was so wrong with them that a handsome Black man would date a woman such as the one they saw. While talking, another young Black guy overheard their conversation and chimed in. He told them that as a young Black man, he doesn't think that Black women's expectations are two high, he said that Black men's expectations were too low. My sister and her bestfriend were taken aback by the comment but agree with what he was saying.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by merge(f): 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

When you mentioned high expectations, it reminded me of something that happened to my sister--her and her bestfriend were walking down the street somewhere in Manhattan and saw a handsome Black guy with a woman who in their opinion was not up to par. After observing the couple for some time, my sister asked her friend if there is something that was so wrong with them that a handsome Black man would date a woman such as the one they saw. While talking, another young Black guy overheard their conversation and chimed in. He told them that as a young Black man, he doesn't think that Black women's expectations are two high, he said that Black men's expectations were too low. My sister and her bestfriend were taken aback by the comment but agree with what he was saying.

Yes we must have higher expectations. Black women deserve to live in well run African countries. No more giving them excuses for why your children have to suffer in a poorly run country. Let them be man and face their problems directly. Being a father is the basic. We must see good leadership and progress in the community. Hold them accountable. No more overlooking bad performances.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2011
Why is merge and Inked_nerd so anti black men? But frankly, would Brad Pitt leave Angelina for another black woman? I don't think so.  I'm definitely sure Angelina can dump Brad for Will smith or Tyson or even Mike Tyson. There is just this presence about black men that other races want to taste.

An Indian girl once told me that before they get married to their Indian brothers, they taste a black man. She said it's the general thing, I swear,

I was recently watching a show on BBC 2 , the name of the show is MIXED BRITANNIA. The show is about interracial relationships and how they have progressed through the years.

There was an Official report by the Home Office that says, ' the women of this region (seaside Wales), when they sleep with the black man, nothing seems to satisfies them again except another black man'.  I laughed out loud when I heard it.

If you think I'm lying, you can catch up on the programme on BBC  iplayer.

Point of correction, we don't chase pum, pum chase us.  As for my forefathers taken as slaves, didn't the Romans enslaved the English, French, Germans (known then as the Barbarians)?
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by lepasharon(f): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2011
lool someone said,wat is the dream of the average white woman?
, To have a big strong blak man!
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by merge(f): 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2011
Saying thing like its supposed to be=anti black man. I just keep thing real. No more excuse for nonsense.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by merge(f): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2011
While other race of men are building empire, black men are importing and exporting their D-I-C-K globally.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by tpia5: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2011
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by tpia5: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2011
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2011
@Tpia, another black woman= should have meant a black woman*
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2011
tpia@:

dont know about that but white men have experienced the same.

if only you knew what this actually means.

have you ever wondered how or why latino males are not the "race that everybody wants to taste".

Well, as for Latino men, I can't speak for them because I'm not 1, So I can't answer.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by emofine(f): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2011
coogar:

he wasn't trying to relay any message. it was just a research but people got hyper about it.

What was the aim and result of his research if he wasn't trying to relay an outcome?. . .Granted "message" may have been the incorrect term employed (because I really can't claim to know this man's intention even though his findings allows particular groups to be marginalized.)

It is certainly not "just a research". Many of these "just a research" have been done time and time again using different variables, demoting black men and/or women in the process. Thus when such analysis once again is brought to the forefront it reopens former sentiments and strengthens stereotypes. Furthermore it is further disappointing when so called educated people are behind such compilation that causes some people to get "hyper about it".

you are very correct. some of these men will likely produce daughters that are less attractive provided the genes of the other partner(the black woman) is dominant. at least, according to darwin's theory - this is very possible.

Oh so the existence of the wowo populace can now be firmly blamed on the black woman - na wa oh . . . well according to Darwin blacks are less evolved than whites so how much of his words shall we truly sieve through before we reach unbiased territory?
Was it not the "less attractive" black women that carried you highly attractive black males in her womb. . . give your counterparts some credit, chai.

If black women according to Dr Satoshi Kanazawa's research are indeed the least desired by men from other races why in effect should that matter? what does matter is that black men desire their women, *sigh* or are some black men now willing to join the camp that finds their counterpart "less attractive" than other women because black women are apparently not in vogue. . .would you evaluate us differently if the research carried different results?

smallest brain and lowest iq is quite possible!
considering the number of impoverished people in africa with malnourished brain development. it's quite possible.

Coogar, you do not have to deliberately oppose the point I was trying to make by effectively supporting racist notions about your own people (smh).

If malnourished and impoverished people were the main reasons why Blacks (not only Africans) apparently have the lowest level of intelligence then how comes India (that carries more poor people than the continent of Africa) is not thus ranked aside or even lower than blacks?
Intelligence is not determined by race, if you had argued that environment was a factor I could have taken your comment much more seriously.

if his findings favoured you as a black woman, i doubt you would be this bothered.
emofine, confess! grin

Oh I will confess. . . if he's "spastic research" favoured me as a black woman I would not have been bothered just in the same way I wasn't bothered when the details of his findings was first presented . . .in fact I would have still picked holes at it. Just because some research out there is likely to favour me doesn't mean I automatically embrace them without inspection and vice versa.
Likewise I also wonder if you would have taken such reaserch seriously if black men were at the bottom of the totem pole hmmm, Coogar confess oh.

if anyone tells you beauty is ultimately subjective then such person is not beautiful!
there's no thin line between beauty and ugliness.

Coogar, it is people that carry out such "beauty" research that are likely to be unattractive or shall I say "less attractive" - have you seen Kanazawa? tongue

Oh and it's people that adhere to such analysis that might not even consider themselves attractive until some skewed scientist concludes from "spastic research" that they are indeed attractive then such people thus carry those results as the gospel and suddenly believe they're gorgeous because some scientist's research said so.

we can have a bit of ambiguity deciding who is more beautiful when judging 2 pretty women - but nobody in this world would choose whoopi goldberg ahead of genevieve nnaji - not even a blind man!

*clears throat* Well it's rather appropriate that you mention Whoopi Goldberg because she serves to counter some of the OP's suggestion - that he hardly sees black women and white men together (in the media or otherwise) well . . . .here's a fine example (presented by coogar) to rebut those remarks. . .

Whoopi may not be considered more attractive than Genevieve (well at least in yours and my opinion) but she's had her fair share of oyinbo meat grin tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2011
@ merge, built empire? what do you mean? what empire are you talking about?
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2011
[b][/b]

Whoopi may not be considered more attractive than Genevieve (well at least in yours and my opinion) but she's had her fair share of oyinbo meat

ewwww, tueee,
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by merge(f): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2011
obo_man:

@ merge, built empire? what do you mean? what empire are you talking about?

If you were not busy chasing p-u-s-s-y and being "Mr Nondiscriminatory D-I-C-K" you would understand what I mean.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by emofine(f): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2011
obo_man:

Yes, I why won't I feel jealous? All black women are my sisters, lol,  I can't imagine the sight of a super-hot black woman getting pounded by a white man. It shouldn't happen because I think only black man deserves that, not dem white dudes.

Oh, so only the beautiful black women should be exclusive abi?
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2011
@emofine, there is only one universally recognized meat, it's called ' chocolate plantain'.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by InkedNerd(f): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2011
obo_man:

Why is merge and Inked_nerd so anti black men? But frankly, would Brad Pitt leave Angelina for another black woman? I don't think so.  I'm definitely sure Angelina can dump Brad for Will smith or Tyson or even Mike Tyson. There is just this presence about black men that other races want to taste.

An Indian girl once told me that before they get married to their Indian brothers, they taste a black man. She said it's the general thing,  I swear,

I was recently watching a show on BBC 2 , the name of the show is MIXED BRITANNIA. The show is about interracial relationships and how they have progressed through the years.

There was an Official report by the Home Office that says, ' the women of this region (seaside Wales), when they sleep with the black man, nothing seems to satisfies them again except another black man'.  I laughed out loud when I heard it.

If you think I'm lying, you can catch up on the programme on BBC  iplayer.

Point of correction, we don't chase pum, pum chase us.  As for my forefathers taken as slaves, didn't the Romans enslaved the English, French, Germans (known then as the Barbarians)?

Yes, the Roman's enslaved all those other individuals but that has nothing to do with this subject matter so stop throwing in irrelevant information, it has nothing to do with that notion that you mentioned about being an alpha male. As for you claiming that I am anti-Black men, I HIGHLY suggest that you get your information in order. Unlike you, I have never at any point of my Nairaland expereince gone around putting men of other ethnic groups on a pedestal. If you really knew anything about how I felt about Black men, you would know that I have said in the past that I have nothing against my Black brothers. As a young Black woman, I want nothing more than to see then succeed. Because I can and have chosen to call you out on the nonsense notions that you've been writing is not in any way an indication that I am anti-Black men.

And once AGAIN, you've disregarded all of my questions tongue

merge:

While other race of men are building empire, black men are importing and exporting their D-I-C-K globally.

Hehehe, sorry I just had to laugh at that line grin

obo_man:

@emofine, there is only one universally recognized meat, it's called ' chocolate plantain'.

Who told you that? What makes you as a Black man so exclusive?
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by emofine(f): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2011
obo_man:
  ewwww,  tueee, 

grin wetin consain u? or you dey vex at the thought of that "super-hot black woman getting pounded by a white man" tongue

obo_man:

lol you're silly tongue

You just want to have your cake and eat it too.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2011
@merge, you referring to black men as if your dad ain't one of them. If the men ain't building empires, what are the women doing?

I swear, I love black women and I shouldn't be seen bringing black women down. I started this thread based on my observation and not to cause rancour or bring anyone down.

I have to admit that I honestly like it when  other races can't take our black women but we can take theirs

It's like they can't have our beauties but we can have theirs. That is what I call ' THE ALPHA PROTECTIVE MALE'.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by InkedNerd(f): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2011
obo_man:

@merge, you referring to black men as if your dad ain't one of them. If the men ain't building empires, what are the women doing?

I swear, I love black women and I shouldn't be seen bringing black women down. I started this thread based on my observation and not to cause rancour or bring anyone down.

I have to admit that I honestly like it when  other races can't take our black women but we can take theirs

It's like they can't have our beauties but we can have theirs. That is what I call ' THE ALPHA PROTECTIVE MALE'.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nope, that's just called double standard greediness  grin →  tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos / Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.