Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men (42169 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by hatedisplace: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2023
misreal:
I won't marry a lady that has slept with multiple men,talk more of a lady that has slept with multiple women
how you go take know?
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Enemyofpeace: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2023
Which one of them get mouth odour? I was perceiving the smell from the video
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Enemyofpeace: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
hatedisplace:
how you go take know?
when you enter her pusssssssy now
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by walosky(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2023
Was he gay to had slept with men?
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by misreal(m): 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2023
dealslip:

The question to ask is how many women have you had sex with?
grin ;Done
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Firstcitizen: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2023
Hypocritical vagina people here cussing the guy but dey will still come to claim their rotten high mileage is their past when it comes to them.
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Pinkyposh(f): 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2023
Who wants a gigolo of a man like you
Men and their egoistic nature
See what he is spitting out from his mouth
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by koolaid87: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
dawnomike:
Mad man... But in a second thought, that was his past that he had grown from!

Lesson: Don't be a mad man/lady doing stupid things in your youthful days.

His past ? Lol

He's homo for life

Im glad she made that discovery before putting pen to paper.

God hates homosexuality
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by faithfull18(f): 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
Better be single.
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by azpekuliar: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
misreal:
I won't marry a lady that has slept with multiple men,talk more of a lady that has slept with multiple women

Toto get odometer? Dey play
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by misreal(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2023
grin cheesy grin
azpekuliar:

Toto get odometer? Dey play
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by NSK4U(m): 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2023
XploraBen:
I'm yet to understand how intercourse with a man like you is enticing in any way. angry

It's kinda complicated, no one will understand if he is not wired that way
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by XploraBen(m): 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2023
NSK4U:

It's kinda complicated, no one will understand if he is not wired that way
I just wish people wired this way can have their own world. Because they irritate me. undecided
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by CrownLands(m): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
meobizy:
Nairaland go everly carry the news. Cursed forum. It has to be a skit. This cannot be real life.

Many won't know, they just jump to opinion!
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by soccerlite: 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
Bold
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by caye(m): 7:18am On Oct 14, 2023
If it is true , and not a skit...we ebony skinned ppl, we have work to do.
Including me.
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Flamemignon1(m): 7:44am On Oct 14, 2023
jayAjoku:
She dodged a bullet , if not na so so infection she for dey battle with for marriage . The amount of Toto wey full this world na yansh you say sweet you pass
Don't say what you don't know. If you haven't tried both then you shouldn't talk,when I say both,I mean man's ass, it's quite different from a woman's ass
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Flamemignon1(m): 7:45am On Oct 14, 2023
Dcaliphate:
She's protecting herself,...

no normal man has or will ever think of sleeping with another man whether as an adolescent or an adult, that act is simply an anomaly and speaks volumes
Na dem dem dey talk thrash from their mouth
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Flamemignon1(m): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2023
XploraBen:
I'm yet to understand how intercourse with a man like you is enticing in any way. angry
For crying out loud, what's wrong with you bigots? You will never understand because you are not gay,no one is forcing to be gay so stop forcing people to be straight
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Flamemignon1(m): 7:48am On Oct 14, 2023
obiekunie01:
"You never gonna find a man like me".

Vey stupid line!

In fact, she will even get a man 20 times far better than you.

If you are in doubt go ask Beyounce.
Abeg don't use Jay Z with him ugly and cheating face to compare men of substance
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Flamemignon1(m): 7:49am On Oct 14, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

This are thesame undercover Homo-men giving all this ladies incurable infections angry

After using their disease infested d*ck gotten from f*cking another man sh*thole, they will use it in f*cking a lady,
who is also cheating on them with another innocent man, therefore spread stupid diseases around.

I have no problem with gay men let them leave their abnormal life, Just stick to f*cking your fellow F*ggots and leave women pxssy for us.

Stop jumping ship. Bastards!! angry

Spit!
We will continue to jump especially in Nigeria as long as the law still stands so don't blame us,blame your dumbass country with barbaric laws
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Flamemignon1(m): 7:52am On Oct 14, 2023
izonborn098:
You love men and still love women, mumu..
It's called being bisexual. Dumbo
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by jayAjoku(m): 7:53am On Oct 14, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Don't say what you don't know. If you haven't tried both then you shouldn't talk,when I say both,I mean man's ass, it's quite different from a woman's ass
The grand architect of the universe already gave us two functional holes in a woman to use for our pleasure the third one which is the Anus is Optional, but I’d rather fućk a woman in the ass than a man .
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Flamemignon1(m): 7:54am On Oct 14, 2023
advanceDNA:
Thief...òlè... greedy man, with boundriless sex lifestyle ..... u want to eat ur cake and have it...he wants to use the poor lady to have kids and secretly by sleeping with men

. few years later once he has achieved his aim, he will now start playing victim of society and claim he wants to live one yeye truth and go back to his male-fvxking lifestyle...

[b]Only God knows how a man is turned on by a fellow man... As in how
??[/b]
Same way you are turned on by women,baby
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Flamemignon1(m): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2023
jayAjoku:
The grand architect of the universe already gave us two functional holes in a woman to use for our pleasure the third one which is the Anus is Optional, but I’d rather fućk a woman in the ass than a man .
You mean the grand architect white people used to justify their oppression against you? Lol, nature has anomalies and those anomalies are indeed natural and no one is telling you to screw a man,if a woman is in your lane,stay in it and don't judge others for doing something out of your own norm,as for me,variety is the spice of life and I'm going to get the best of pleasure from all angles,life is too short to be super boring and predictable and stuck with one thing always
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by izonborn098(m): 8:02am On Oct 14, 2023
You're the animal here for thinking i don't know what i'm saying.. Stupid..
Flamemignon1:

It's called being bisexual. Dumbo
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by advanceDNA: 9:01am On Oct 14, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Same way you are turned on by women,baby

Don't patronize me
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by PaulH07: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Lady calls off wedding to fiance after discovering that he slept with multiple men in the University years back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IsIez-j2sk

She should have said yes she'll never find another man like him, cos she's not into gays.

No need arguing with a psychotic.
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by XploraBen(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2023
Flamemignon1:

For crying out loud, what's wrong with you bigots? You will never understand because you are not gay,no one is forcing to be gay so stop forcing people to be straight
Please get off my mention!😡

I don't have anything to do with you disgusting lots.😑

How I wish you mfs can be relocated to another planet to carry on with your gay madness.
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Flamemignon1(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2023
izonborn098:
You're the animal here for thinking i don't know what i'm saying.. Stupid..
Well you obviously don't know the word used to describe it
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Flamemignon1(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2023
advanceDNA:

Don't patronize me
Don't flatter yourself

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Flamemignon1(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2023
XploraBen:

Please get off my mention!😡

I don't have anything to do with you disgusting lots.😑

How I wish you mfs can be relocated to another planet to carry on with your gay madness.
Block me then............oh wait!!!! You can't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Ways To Know Your Woman Is A Keeper / Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.