Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,851 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend (51710 Views)

A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / Twitter Users React In Shock As A Video Of Woman Using Pepper To Scrub Her Vulva / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by guobe: 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
There are some things you hear you will just be like how pathetic can this be.

You are a married woman, you are working in Immigration, you are well paid to some extent as a federal worker.

You communicated with your ex boyfriend abroad that you will be able to do his passport when he comes to Nigeria and when he eventually came you did the passport for him and insisted on reigniting old time flame by sleeping with him.

How pathetic can you be gush.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by lordnkem000(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
Very true

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by guobe: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
lordnkem000:
Very true
It's pathetic.

7 Likes

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by RealDeola: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
guobe:
You are a married woman, you are working in Immigration, you are well paid to some extent as a federal worker.
You communicated with your ex boyfriend abroad that you will be able to do his passport when he comes to Nigeria and when he eventually came you did the passport for him and insisted on reigniting old time flame by sleeping with him.

Is that you bro?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by atiku4President(m): 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
Are you reporting your colleague or something? Her husband will soon hear it and you go explain taaya

126 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by Kobicove(m): 1:23am On Oct 18, 2023
guobe:

It's pathetic.

Is this a real incident that actually happened or one of those Twitter lies? undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:31am On Oct 18, 2023
cheesy
Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by CJStarz: 3:28am On Oct 18, 2023
Takes two to tango. Don't blame the woman entirely

guobe:

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by CJStarz: 3:29am On Oct 18, 2023
Men do same too

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by sulakishop(m): 5:07am On Oct 18, 2023
Old flame no dey die for women

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by TUANKU(m): 5:17am On Oct 18, 2023
That’s what you get when an Okpo gets married.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by guobe: 5:30am On Oct 18, 2023
Kobicove:

Is this a real incident that actually happened or one of those Twitter lies? undecided
Oga over real incident. Some married women are misbehaving and its actually disgusting.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by guobe: 5:31am On Oct 18, 2023
CJStarz:
Takes two to tango. Don't blame the woman entirely

Don't blame the woman for being a slut?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by guobe: 5:31am On Oct 18, 2023
TUANKU:
That’s what you get when an Okpo gets married.
Exactly my brother forming slay queen for life.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by guobe: 5:32am On Oct 18, 2023
sulakishop:
Old flame no dey die for women
Absolutely pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by Reminderz: 6:12am On Oct 18, 2023
I'm just wondering why you're acting surprised like this kind of thing is just happening for the first time... what's the surprise here? this is nothing new...

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by guobe: 6:16am On Oct 18, 2023
Reminderz:
I'm just wondering why you're acting surprised like this kind of thing is just happening for the first time... what's the surprise here? this is nothing new...
I know it's not new but married women should desist from this act as it has alot of repercussions.

9 Likes

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by Reminderz: 6:19am On Oct 18, 2023
guobe:

I know it's not new but married women should desist from this act as it has alot of repercussions.
wetin concern olosho with repercussions?

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by guobe: 6:22am On Oct 18, 2023
Reminderz:

wetin concern olosho with repercussions?
Too bad
Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by CJStarz: 7:01am On Oct 18, 2023
guobe:

Don't blame the woman for being a slut?
If she's a slut,then what is the man? A saint? Lol

8 Likes

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by GOFRONT(m): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2023
How did her husband get to find out??

Did he Snoop on her wife's phone?

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by Justbehave(m): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2023
CJStarz:

If she's a slut,then what is the man? A saint? Lol
All these TG dem sef.
Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by guobe: 7:31am On Oct 18, 2023
GOFRONT:
How did her husband get to find out??

Did he Snoop on her wife's phone?
He has not found out yet.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by Cjizzy(m): 7:53am On Oct 18, 2023
Mind the business that pays you o, no go dey carry matter wey no concern you for head..

You have no idea how their marriage functions, it might be an open marriage.

22 Likes

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by MyExpression(m): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2023
Street tight...make dem carry their husband money come.

I no go commit adultery for free.

On a norm sef, I can't even do a married woman...but for an ex...one could still find them amorous

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by guobe: 8:00am On Oct 18, 2023
Cjizzy:
Mind the business that pays you o, no go dey carry matter wey no concern you for head..

You have no idea how their marriage functions, it might be an open marriage.
The way you are defending her I don de suspect you.open marriage indeed abi na will smith entanglement?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nukilia: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2023
When will people learn to mind their business lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by guobe: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2023
Nukilia:
When will people learn to mind their business lipsrsealed
Great people all over the world don't mind their business as they always speak against the ills of the society.
From Martin Luther King of America down to Awolowo and chief Anthony Enahoro of Nigeria.
and Nelson Mandela of South Africa.
If Mandela had minded his business maybe apartheid would still have been practiced in South Africa.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nukilia: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2023
guobe:

Great people all over the world don't mind their business as they always speak against the ills of the society.
From Martin Luther King of America down to Awolowo and chief Anthony Enahoro of Nigeria.
and Nelson Mandela of South Africa.
If Mandela had minded his business maybe apartheid would still have been practiced in South Africa.

All the people you mentioned area de*d men...

7 Likes

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by manmade(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2023
guobe:

why are you bringing the matter here? None of us here knw either of the parties involved in the allegations, I'm so sure you were not in the room when they allegedly "do the do " ( that's if it actually happened) ,so why are you bringing their matter here ,if you want to advise them do that without chasing clouts in a faceless forum, I have no Likes or shares to give people like you undecided

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by Luckysbab: 10:09am On Oct 18, 2023
manmade:
why are you bringing the matter here? None of us here knw either of the parties involved in the allegations, I'm so sure you were not in the room when they allegedly "do the do " ( that's if it actually happened) ,so why are you bringing their matter here ,if you want to advise them do that without chasing clouts in a faceless forum, I have no Likes or shares to give people like you undecided

The matter really pain the OP. It's like those instances when the person slapped by a bully starts to explain to an imaginary crowd.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nonexisting1: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2023
I am surprised that you're complaining. It's like complaining about fishes swimming in oceans. I used to think "many" of them married vaginarians are oloshos but I've come to realize now that "all" of them are oloshos, na when they are caught. I pity husbands that haven't done DNA tests on their children. Their heartbreaks in the future will massive.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men / Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.