Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend (51825 Views)

A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / Twitter Users React In Shock As A Video Of Woman Using Pepper To Scrub Her Vulva / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by nedekid: 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
dkidd:

If u like go moon and stay. Change all her social media accounts, change her phone numbers and emails, even make her swear an oath. A slut will find means and u will never suspect shit if ur dumb but if ur wise enough u would never wife her to begin with.
You seem to be very knowledgeable about women, married ones in this context. Are you married? And of so, for how long?
Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by yahoodetector: 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
Obierika:

You people like churning out nonsensical figures that are not backed up by any experimental data

I na'echΓ© data.

Oga, give me your wife's location and her number and if it is close to where I am and I investigate her for just 2 months, you will take your kids for DNA

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by naijanaso: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
I just don't know why this ex prefix is so important to women. Spit

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by dkidd: 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
nedekid:

You seem to be very knowledgeable about women, married ones in this context. Are you married? And of so, for how long?
Hahaha... Its just some experience. I have lots of married exes.
Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by CJStarz: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
dkidd:

A slut fvcker undecided

Rather,a fucking slutπŸ˜‚
Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by lagosrd: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
This is just like someone going to a pub and making a call to his friend that he saw his wife at the pub , every single lady at the pub took to their heels πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:45am On Oct 19, 2023
A WOMAN CAN'T FORGET A MAN THAT GAVE HER MIND-BLOWING SEX.
Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by guobe: 10:25am On Oct 19, 2023
Na them

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by BigYash: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2023
guobe:
Na them
Most ladies these days are cheating machines. Both married and those in relationships.They are those monickers you see defending cheating partners.. This is why when you mention DNA test, their head go wan burst grin We know them..,

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by guobe: 10:49am On Oct 19, 2023
BigYash:
Most ladies these days are cheating machines. Both married and those in relationships.They are those monickers you see defending cheating partners.. This is why when you mention DNA test, their head go wan burst grin We know them..,
Lol the fear of DNA is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by BigYash: 10:49am On Oct 19, 2023
guobe:

Lol the fear of DNA is the beginning of wisdom.
grin

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by ufuosman(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
Inside the life things dey play

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by DonroxyII: 9:01am On Oct 22, 2023
Edusouls:
Humans have failed their creator, their environment, their world, themselves, God has left us to our faith
Check around the world Unprecedented developments were still going on everywhere....

You mean the same human they built ship ...

Aeroplane ...

Space crafts that landed on Moon & Those on Interstellar

You mean human that built Phone that we can communicate with ourselves without seeing each other...

Television

Road networks

Skyscrapers....

Trust me God is proud of Humanities....

The Creator is not all about Your Church-Mosque-Shrine singing & Dancing With Rituals.....

There is more to Humanities Than "Faith" .... We are here to Serve "Good" ... We are doing Fine ....

Of course, No development Comes without It's Iniquities.... It has always been like that !

Even Adam That was Equipped with Sense Chopped Apple 🍎.... E Mean say Humanities can never exist without Sins .... Na normal thing ...

That's why there is "Forgivenesses" !
Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by Pauliaette(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2023
Mkpo Ke ex, the spirit too dey strong ooo, my ex with kids want to do BJ with me. I dey always dodge dodge am, but I still loves her so much...

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by guobe: 10:01am On Oct 22, 2023
Pauliaette:
Mkpo Ke ex, the spirit too dey strong ooo, my ex with kids want to do BJ with me. I dey always dodge dodge am, but I still loves her so much...
Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / Checkout My Kid Sister's Pre-Wedding Photos / Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.