Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend (51826 Views)

A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / Twitter Users React In Shock As A Video Of Woman Using Pepper To Scrub Her Vulva / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by APCNig: 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
guobe:

Don't blame the woman for being a slut?

Fucck your own and move on. As she dey give abroad returnee, you too collect your own. All of you go meet for Hell Fire.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by guobe: 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
APCNig:

Fucck your own and move on. As she dey give abroad returnee, you too collect your own. All of you go meet for Hell Fire.
Abeg no make me laugh lol

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by famology(m): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
Na so immigration women be.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by yahoodetector: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2023
guobe:
There are some things you hear you will just be like how pathetic can this be.

You are a married woman, you are working in Immigration, you are well paid to some extent as a federal worker.

You communicated with your ex boyfriend abroad that you will be able to do his passport when he comes to Nigeria and when he eventually came you did the passport for him and insisted on reigniting old time flame by sleeping with him.

How pathetic can you be gush.

It's not a new thing na. 90% of modern day married Nigerian women still sleep with their ex.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by Obierika(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bigchristo:
Rule number one as a man don’t marry any woman who keeps contract with their ex’s, have you ever ask yourself why they’re still in contact? They probably wish to have that person again and once Dey be will always Dey be if you know you know 😂😂

Lies!
Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by Obierika(m): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
yahoodetector:

It's not a new thing na. 90% of modern day married Nigerian women still sleep with their ex.

You people like churning out nonsensical figures that are not backed up by any experimental data

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by Obierika(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ishilove:

And the man that chooses to sleep with a married is what? A saint?

Guobe you have been replying all and every comment but you intentionally ignored this one, oya come and answer it

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by Gajagojo: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
guobe:

Slut how?
If it was a man what would you call him?
Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by winner37(m): 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
This happen to me , after like a year I traveled out of my State my girlfriend who was married with one kid kept calling and asked when I will come home she feels like seeing me .
When I traveled back to my state this lady left her husband and come in the name of she still like me ...
Why ladies are like this they hardly forgot their first boyfriend who deflowered her or a boyfriend who showed her love so deeply and know how to pound well 😱

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by BigYash: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
One thing I noticed on this thrend is that most of the persons defending the cheating wife are cheats themselves.. What is bad is bad.. And these idiots will go shouting tinubu is this,government is that..

But you are here supporting a wife cheating on her husband with your full chest. Take it from me,that you are worst than APC led government..
Rubbish!
And most of them na ladies o. Cheating machines...

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by rapheal5(m): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
Emperormartin:
Personally, I hate it when my married female ex initiates a bond like this
Na man do man, i do avoid my ex like plague.. why do married woman when we a lots of genZ baddies available every where...

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by Ijaya123: 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
Nukilia:

All the people you mentioned area de*d men...

And the ones that minded their business lives forever?
Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by drnoel: 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
guobe:

You are a married woman, you are working in Immigration, you are well paid to some extent as a federal worker.

You communicated with your ex boyfriend abroad that you will be able to do his passport when he comes to Nigeria and when he eventually came you did the passport for him and insisted on reigniting old time flame by sleeping with him.

Do you have proof? If you don't have one then keep quiet.
For all you know she probably went to pray with him grin

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by drnoel: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kobicove:

Is this a real incident that actually happened or one of those Twitter lies? undecided

Twitter lies. You should know fake story when U see one

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by Philomath1212: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
guobe:

Many married women do worse than this...
If we open the secret book for you, you will fear married women more than single baddies...

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by guobe: 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
BigYash:
One thing I noticed on this thrend is that most of the persons defending the cheating wife are cheats themselves.. What is bad is bad.. And these idiots will go shouting tinubu is this,government is that..

But you are here supporting a wife cheating on her husband with your full chest. Take it from me,that you are worst than APC led government..
Rubbish!
And most of them na ladies o. Cheating machines...
The thing tire me big yash.They are justifying cheating.
Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by guobe: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
drnoel:

Do you have proof? If you don't have one then keep quiet.
For all you know she probably went to pray with him grin
Lol bad guy
Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by BigYash: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
guobe:

The thing tire me big yash.They are justifying cheating.
No mind them.. They are all cheats..

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by guobe: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
drnoel:

Twitter lies. You should know fake story when U see one
Oga it is not a fake story.
Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by guobe: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
Philomath1212:

Many married women do worse than this...
If we open the secret book for you, you will fear married women more than single baddies...
It is worrisome. If you are tired of marriage, the exit door is wide open.
Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by Cjizzy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
denip:

Do such marriages exist in Nigeria?
E dey o. Not in a majority but they definetly exist
Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by nedekid: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
guobe:

This one is not matter of being a slut. Simple thing is that married women should stay away from old flames, ex etc
Infact, there should not be any further communications. They should not be friends on social media, whatapp etc.
If na thesame neighborhood, move out.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by Bigchristo: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
Obierika:

Lies!
Na you come sabi
Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by Ewedegubbler: 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wailing simp simping
Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by Psyrus(m): 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
Okafors law!
Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by killsmith(f): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
guobe:

I know it's not new but married women should desist from this act as it has alot of repercussions.
List the repercussions let me laugh small.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by VEHINTOLAR: 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
guobe:

Can you be more specific,please ? You can give this an interesting angle if you mention names !

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by dkidd: 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
CJStarz:

If she's a slut,then what is the man? A saint? Lol
A slut fvcker undecided

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by dkidd: 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
nedekid:

This one is not matter of being a slut. Simple thing is that married women should stay away from old flames, ex etc
Infact, there should not be any further communications. They should not be friends on social media, whatapp etc.
If na thesame neighborhood, move out.
If u like go moon and stay. Change all her social media accounts, change her phone numbers and emails, even make her swear an oath. A slut will find means and u will never suspect shit if ur dumb but if ur wise enough u would never wife her to begin with.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by chiboycue: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
guobe:

Justing wondering why a married woman working at immigration office (one of the highest paying paramilitary in Nigeria) would want to sleep with an ex.
I feel it happens on rare occasions.
I think a business minded married female immigration officer would ask for money transfer for the services rendered in place of sex.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by guobe: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
[quote author=killsmith post=126484272]
List the repercussions let me laugh small. [/quote
It is not a laughing matter.alot of people have killed because of this type of issue.You wont laugh if someone is sleeping with your wife would you?]
Re: Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend by guobe: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
chiboycue:

Justing wondering why a married woman working immigration (one of the highest paying paramilitary in Nigeria) would want to sleep with an ex. I feel it happens on rare occasion. I think a business minded immigration married. female staff would ask for money transfer for the service rendered in place of sex
Actually disgusting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout My Kid Sister's Pre-Wedding Photos / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.