Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. (5485 Views)

I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless / Ladies If Your Bf Has This Jean, You Are Just Wasting Your Time (pix included) / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by BItt: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wujio:

When you go seven days dry fasting and simply say the words, I want to see, you will see if there isn't another world unseen to the natural eyes. Smh
OK sir
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by BItt: 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
akinade28:

Why do you want escape this present state or life. Yes, life can be tough and you don't always get what you deserve or want.

What if you have only one chance to life and there is no chance for reincarnation? What if the reincarnation is worse, will you quit again?

Consider removing suicidal thoughts completely from your mind. Strive to give this present life your best, do all it takes to make it count. Choose to be happy and content. This will put you at peace.

This is better than hoping for a reincarnation that might be worse and or may never come.
I will try my best to explain my afore-expression. Just like you know, life has been difficult. This opened my mind to think deep about life. Look at the hunger, poverty, and the struggle we go through to find happiness.

I look around me, there is no real happiness when I think about it. So I won't mind if it's not too late to exit life and come back. Hopefully in a place where I will be able to invent something reasonable.
I love seeing light and I have always wondered what I could do to make electricity more beautiful. But I made alot of wrong decisions and ended up in ARTS instead of Sciences classes, although my maths was poor.

You said I should Choose to be happy and content," what do I want to be content with?
The pain, hunger or the suffering and short-lived happiness?
Whoever created the Life/program is very intelligent but I don't know why I have to go through so much hardship

5 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
BItt:

I will try my best to explain my afore-expression. Just like you know, life has been difficult. This opened my mind to think deep about life. Look at the hunger, poverty, and the struggle we go through to find happiness.

I look around me, there is no real happiness when I think about it. So I won't mind if it's not too late to exit life and come back. Hopefully in a place where I will be able to invent something reasonable.
I love seeing light and I have always wondered what I could do to make electricity more beautiful. But I made alot of wrong decisions and ended up in ARTS instead of Sciences classes, although my maths was poor.

You said I should Choose to be happy and content," what do I want to be content with?
Whoever created the Life/program is very intelligent but I don't know why I have to go through so much hardship

Nobody created shit

U must suffer if nobody has whatever 4 you

Damn

Damn

Damn
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
BItt:

You need a mentor who would mentor and direct you in the path to take. I see this in my Spirit. You dont have issues like that per se. Many times the suffering people go through is either lack of mentors or lack of submissiveness to mentorship.
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by akinade28(f): 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
BItt:

Yes, I completely with you, that the world is a sad place filled with hunger, death and struggles. But, if you leave, there is no certainty that you will come back.

What if there is only one chance to life and this is your one and only chance?

Amidst the hunger and the pain of life, there are people who are deliberate about their existence, desperate and deliberate to change their story.

Yes, you have made mistakes but you can correct the mistakes, it is not too late. You can choose to change your career path. Today, I saw the story of a man who went back to school in his 40s to become a doctor at 51.

Currently, I'm also undergoing a career change into the tech world because I feel my current career is putting me in a box. So, I started by watching videos and reading books on computer science for kids, computer science for dummies, I graduated to computer science for high school students until I was able to comprehend more complex topics. Now, I amamazed at the things I can do and the things I know. Although, I'm still in the the transition process and still learning.

So, don't just accept what life throws at you, determine to fight back. You can also start your math journey by watching YouTube videos on maths for kids. The internet is fill with different valuable resources.

It is not going to be easy, I know. But it will be worth it I promise. Even if you completely failed, you will find fulfilment in knowing you gave it your best shot.

Know that there are people who are more disadvantaged who are still happy about life. People living with disabilities still hopeful for tomorrow.

There are people with terminal illness, old people that are praying and hoping that life gives them another chance.

You can still do great things with this single chance at life. I am rooting for you.

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by albreezy4eva: 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Brandiebird:

This would make sense if biology wasn’t a thing. People who are healthy and safety minded still get cancer and die while people who are risky in all aspects live longer. There is no manual to life, we all have different expiration dates.

Biology will always be biology but When definitive treatments are available for such deadly sicknesses, what do you think will happen? It will still boil down to how humans treat each other.
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by albreezy4eva: 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
franklingud:

Don't be deceived bro.

The okro seed can never grow taller than the one who planted it.

Satan and all his cohorts already know their final destination which is hell fire.

That's why they are doing all they can to drag as many people as possible to help with them on that day.

God gave everybody freedom to do as they please including the devil/satan.
But remember that the end of the wicked and evil is always disastrous.

Don't be confused bro

Why punish if you've given someone freedom?

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Tayorshd87: 12:14am On Oct 19, 2023
Wujio:

Excellent

a perusal of the above writeup paints the writer as a clinically depressed individual who is clearly suicidal and could at some point take their own life. There is not one single shred of positive thought evident in the above diatribe, which dwells on the writer's bitter resignation to accept sadness and rage as a lifetime's abiding philosophies.

No he is not clinically depressed as u think but he was only trying to share and disclose his ideology of life in his own experience or aspect and to crown it all that lead to the conclusion:. VANITY UPON VANITY
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Viridis(m): 12:22am On Oct 19, 2023
NewManFred:
Life is a sick joke and we are all unwilling participants.

We all like to think we are special. As if our lives have some meaning. But in the end, we are all the play toys of death, being preserved and grown, until the day it decides to take us.

I've watched so many people die and seen so many dead bodies on documentaries and social media that I've become so disillusioned from life. All those people just like you, thought they had a purpose. Thought they were special; that someone out there was looking out for them. They had goals, dreams and aspirations.

But they were nothing but mere biological puppets. No different from the chickens we see on our streets everyday; created with the purpose to eat, breed and die. And everything they do in between only serves to propagate this sick joke.

Take a paper and a pen and write down all the things you want to achieve in life. Most of you will die before you achieve all of them. The few who are 'lucky' to achieve all will immediately feel a sinking emptiness after they do. Then will they realize that the joy and happiness they felt they'd get is only fleeting and quickly replaced by the need to do more. And they will keep chasing that 'more' until they die.

Sit back and look at the world. Pick a history book and read. Watch some war documentaries. Human life is fleeting and painful. It's all a big joke and whosoever created this world is not just psychopathic, but also sadistic.

The only constant in life is suffering. Nobody ever attains true happiness. What we experience is an illusion of happiness that gets washed away few seconds later by the rushing streams of reality.

What do you think makes you happy? Money? Well how much? The more money you make the more money you'll want to make and the harder you'll work to make sure the money remains. You'll still be sucked in an endless circle of money chasing.

Is it loved ones that make you happy? Well one day those loved ones will die and you will forever be left with the pain of that loss: a pain that will haunt you every minute of everyday. If they don't die before you die, then the constant fear of losing them is enough to suck away any joy or peace of mind that you think you deserve.

Is it sex that makes you happy, well you are no different from a dog that feels _horny and mates with another dog. The only difference is that you think you have free will, whereas you are being controlled by the same instinct to procreate, disguised under than a short-lived pleasure of sex. A pleasure that will bring more pain, heart-ache, disease and unfulfillment than whatever illusion of pleasure you have created..

Me Me Me. We are so obsessed with ourselves and our stupid needs and desires that we fail to see what's before our eyes. We are all in some sick twisted game designed by a sick twisted being, and none of us will get out alive.
And everyday we bring more and more people into this game and we celebrate it like it's a good thing; like we are doing them a favor.

The luckiest people on Earth are the babies that die during delivery. At least they didn't get to participate in this sick, twisted joke called life.
My nigga you have sense
My only pain is that there is nothing we can about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by okoroemeka(m): 6:03am On Oct 19, 2023
BItt:

I have always wanted to ask this question, what age is the best to commit suicide?
I figure out, if one wants to escape this present reality and not reincarnate into this present state or life, is there a best age to commit suicide?

I feel if one commit suicide at the wrong age, one may be sent back to Nigeria or a much tougher life

I have always wanted to create a thread about it but I don't want to be criticized
if suicide is your answer to life's problems then you can still commit suicide if you are sent back to Nigeria or a another place,the imbalance in the world especially Nigeria brings about the question of the epicurean paradox
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by okoroemeka(m): 6:17am On Oct 19, 2023
Wujio:

Three minutes after you die, you will see things for yourself. Everyone created will acknowledge Jesus, its only a matter of when. In life or in death. And anyone who doesnt worship Him will be thrown into the furnace that burns for eternity
how do you know that it is 3 minutes,why not 3seconds or 3 days, nobody knows what happens to a human soul when it dies and if my supposed creator is threatening to throw me in a lake of fire for eternity for disobedience is unsettling,how can a supposedly omnipotent God create mankind with a flaw for disobedience and then give him the harshest punishment for that same offence,is it not laughable,a sick joke and a sadistic phychotic prank,is not our creator the instigator of the problem by creating a flawed product when it could easily change things by just a snap of it's fingers,I have a sinking feeling that this our God loves to see death, destruction,hunger,despair and hopelessness.
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by okoroemeka(m): 6:37am On Oct 19, 2023
Wujio:

We are unique. Creative and takented and capable of much. The universe exists because of us on it thats why there isnt life elsewhere. Enough of these despondents talk. When youre depressed get something to uploft your spirit leave soeeches alone. Life isnt an illusion

We were designed specifically in the image of a creative and Genius creator otherwise relative theory in quantum physics, chemistry and biology wouldnt exist. Thats why when you look into the human cells, molecules, atoms, deep space, beneath the ocean we see a synchorny of brilloance. Its the signature of God appending that He created and owns all.

Only a fool says God doesnt exist
first we are not unique only our conscious awareness as humans separate us from the lower animals,secondly the universe has been in existence for billions of years before mankind,we are just travellers on the universe ,thirdly to say there is no possibility of life elsewhere because our capacity is still limited is naive,with billions of stars and the resulting billions of planets orbiting it,the probability of another planet like Earth that will support biologicsl life is 95% ,in 120 years from today every living human in the world today will be dead including a baby born today ,if that existence is not brief, temporary or an illusion how else can we describe it.
I totally agree with you that we are designed specifically in the image of a creator because if you look closely at human behavior you will start to realize that our creator must suffer from same prejudice and flaws we have to create an exact replica of himself in us.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:20am On Oct 19, 2023
Wujio:
God is not a sick twisted being. Lucky to be stillborn at birth ? And who says such a soul couldnt reincarnate into another womb across the planet ?

We must detach excessive zeal for things, this way we can enjoy each moment, savor the air we breathe, enjoy the water we drink. Life is best for eating, drinking and taking things a step at a time

Now, i sense your frustration. The daily troubles of life and all of lifs stress from childhood to grave and it all feels empty.

Whats the purpose to come with bright ideas, end up in a rat race and die trying to reach them.

First of all, those people you saw dead and you felt had over flated sense of importance but yet were ordinary werent ordinary. Not in the slightest. Many people get killed both in the real sense and destinally so they do not achieve destiny.

Pur goal isnt life on earth. But the aftermath of this plane. If you had remaiend in the world before this and you were to move from there to eternity from life before earth, you wont have the gists to share woth others when everyone begins to talk about their lifetime on earth

We all were blank slates in The Creator, we came here to be expressed, to find meaning, to fill up the soul, gather experiences, get nourshed by these experiences as we then transition into more fuller experiences than we would have had in prelife without coming here.

Life is not a waste andafter death you would realize even the smallest kind acts you did were noted and would be repaid. So accumulate as much good will with each passing day and stop overworrying and trying to find deep meaning in everything

I know a P©©® Man will be behind this post cheesy grin grin grin that's their way of justifying their Wr€tch£dness by calling life vanity grin grin grin grin

If we are wasting our time, why not just k!ll yourself so u can stop wasting ur time? grin grin grin

Sham€LESS B®oke man grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Dougad: 7:30am On Oct 19, 2023
This and your last thread you created is enough to let me Know you're depressed.

Take it easy
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 7:32am On Oct 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

I know a P©©® Man will be behind this post cheesy grin grin grin that's their way of justifying their Wr€tch£dness by calling life vanity grin grin grin grin

If we are wasting our time, why not just k!ll yourself so u can stop wasting ur time? grin grin grin

Sham€LESS B®oke man grin grin grin grin

I own three companies and have atleast 15 workers. For the past twn years i have been creating jobs. As i type nos, i am hoing to setup another business with annual financial eqrnings of eleven digits. God and Christianity isnt for poor and wretched people.

In terms of education, i am qualified to present myself as a man woth ten degress across doverse fields of science. God rebuke you
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:36am On Oct 19, 2023
Wujio:

I own three companies and have atleast 15 workers. For the past twn years i have been creating jobs. As i type nos, i am hoing to setup another business with annual financial eqrnings of eleven digits. God and Christianity isnt for poor and wretched people.

In terms of education, i am qualified to present myself as a man woth ten degress across doverse fields of science. God rebuke you

I stopped reading where u said u own 3 companies grin grin grin grin

B®oke man dreaming grin grin grin
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 7:37am On Oct 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

I stopped reading where u said u own 3 companies grin grin grin grin

B®oke man dreaming grin grin grin

Eyah. Sorry for your unbelief. I dont need your validation my dear
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:40am On Oct 19, 2023
Wujio:

Eyah. Sorry for your unbelief. I dont need your validation my dear

F©©l like u..... Shishiless man grin grin grin grin
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 7:54am On Oct 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

F©©l like u..... Shishiless man grin grin grin grin

Thats how demons mock God. I know you have demons in you. You cant shame me from preqching the Gospel. My Spirit is higher than yours in leagues. So, dont bother yourself. I am not ashamed of The Gospel of Christ. You wont shame me to silence, Never !
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by LalastiklaIa(m): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
Yoluba:
Na because op no get money that’s why hin day talk like this

Sometimes money worsens clinical depression
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by sharpwriter(m): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
Brownbetsport24:
brush your teeth, eat and go out.
Lol ... You are a🤡🤡
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by emmaodet: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
sharpwriter:

Spend and enjoy your time jejely o... If you commit suicide, you'll be sent back to another body, born as a baby and grow to continue the lesson you didn't complete when you decided to call it quits grin cheesy

So it's good to complete your class and not drop out, lest you repeat cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Nappyhair: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
BItt:

I know right? Expected to “choose to be happy and content”. Like it’s not a little too late to exercise any power of choice that we are expected to have all of a sudden, expected to have freewill and freedom to do whatever ,but when we do what dosent Sit well with the divine, a punishment awaits. but denied same power of choice, freewill and freedom at the initial stage. If left to our own volition , having foreknowledge and knowing what the realities of earth is, the worldly trappings that leads to ruins and destruction, knowing what we were about to sign up for. I don’t think any of us would have wanted to come here in the first place! How we came we knew not, And how we would go , we still know not! The two most important part of life that we have no consciousness of . so what use is my consciousness that I’m suppose to have about all other things, cus I feel like I’ve been played already! Although I believe in christ , And I pray, but sometimes i just find my self caught up in this web of confusion, With a divided mind , with a lot of questions which I think it’s valid from a human standpoint
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by mikkyjay(m): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
Wujio:

You can never be my mate. I Won't indulge you. Five minutes after death, your arrogance will be humbled. Kid

Why do you speak so assuredly as if you have experienced after life before?
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
mikkyjay:

Why do you speak so assuredly as if you have experienced after life before?

I see other realms almost every now and then.
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by albreezy4eva: 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Wujio:

I see other realms almost every now and then.

Share with us please.
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by segcymoor(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
CaveAdullam:
This is a beautiful post.

I have sat down for many moments, had thoughts about life, and asked questions about life and the only resonating answer is that life is meaningless!

All the pain leads to death.
All the struggles lead to death.
All the suffering leads to death.
The joy and pleasures lead to death.
The careless attitude leads to death.
The cautious life leads to death.

It all ends in death; an inevitable reality we seem to push aside that will cease our breath one day in the future.

It is a painful one because you can't decide to become immobile, thoughtless, and inert despite this reality.
You'll still be moved to act because we are under the magic spell of the universe and struggle for Oxygen - an element that sustains the meaningless life.

No matter the rationalization we come up with, it all ends in death.

And if so, why struggle and cause ourselves pain on the road to death?

The better rationale that seems to override this meaninglessness is to show love for mankind and enjoy the beautiful side of the universe.

We know we will all die someday and that life is meaningless. But along the way, we can make it easier by an expression of love.

So, our purpose on earth is not to manifest unseen dimensions, create innovations, or be the best in any area we find ourselves.

Our purpose is to make life easy through these achievements on the road to death.

It's a sad reality.

Nothing else...
Hence the essence of Jesus gospel
You see, there's invisible Force govern our attitude towards our fellow men...

You reap whatever you sow
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Sammeistar: 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
Omo this bro is just saying what is on my mind but if life is meaningless then just have meaningless fun too ……and those other people should not threaten other people with their Gods ….The creator is too powerful and wise to need anyone sentiment and praises .that said worship is just a human feature since it’s brings some kind of power to them …. We are brought into this realm to govern but they keep pushing the slave theory everywhere ….must we be slaves or need rules …why can’t we just be perfect on earth

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
albreezy4eva:

Share with us please.

Been sharing alot on this thread already. Example, The Glory of Nigeria and great wealth will begin to manifest itself in few years and Nigeria will be gloriously beautifued and become extreely wealthy and attractive all over the earth. Your country is ravished because the leaders do not know where the glory is to direct its use optimally. Nigeria has gone through alot, her greatness will now begin to rise to the surface and become glaring to the world all the next few years rolls by
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by PoliteActivist: 12:00am On Oct 20, 2023
Brandiebird:
What is this one ranting about? You get work? You got money? Do you have a home? Abeg KYS if you don’t want to play by the rules of life! We are animals and we do have to procreate and move humanity forward otherwise get high, Bleep bitches and die! You taking life too serious. Use the time you have to act instead of using it to think. You haven’t discovered anything new, you’re just butt hurt at reality so grow up and move on. Or… KYS it’s that simple.

If you "bleep bitches" you'll get a disease. And you can't even do that except prostitutes. If you get high - health issues, kidney, liver, cancer, heart attack...
Having said that, life is beautiful, and it's a real privilege to have healthy life. And you don’t need all those things - just being is fun, just the feeling of being alive and healthy!

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by albreezy4eva: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2023
Wujio:

Been sharing alot on this thread already. Example, The Glory of Nigeria and great wealth will begin to manifest itself in few years and Nigeria will be gloriously beautifued and become extreely wealthy and attractive all over the earth. Your country is ravished because the leaders do not know where the glory is to direct its use optimally. Nigeria has gone through alot, her greatness will now begin to rise to the surface and become glaring to the world all the next few years rolls by

So how about non-religious countries whose "glory and great wealths" have already manifested?
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
albreezy4eva:

So how about non-religious countries whose "glory and great wealths" have already manifested?

I haven't said only knowledge of God or Christian faith leads to wealth. Have I ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exclusive Live Interview With Abpatrick - Mr. Nairaland - June Edition / Nairaland Love / You are shameless; guy blast girl for showing Pvssy Online(vaseline Crew)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.