Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,479 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. (5489 Views)

I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless / Ladies If Your Bf Has This Jean, You Are Just Wasting Your Time (pix included) / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by akinade28(f): 11:08am On Oct 18, 2023
Op, your lamentions is similar to that of king Solomon in the book called Ecclesiastes. Solomon was one of the richest and wisest people that ever lived. Yet, at the end of his life, he found everything to be meaningless

Solomon in the second chapter of the book talked about how he got the best of everything available at his time. That guy had 1000 women from different races, tribes and color.

In the last chapter of his book, he said "Honor your creator while you are young, before you grow old and no longer enjoy living".

He concluded his book by saying "fear God, and obey his commands, for this is the whole duty of man.

A man journeying the earth without his creator will end up chasing shadows.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Nwaotu10(m): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2023
Wujio:

You think its play. See if any singke human being dies without thoriughly accepting Jesus and glorifying God through Him, its straight into unquenchable fire.

Your statements lack coherence!
Not everyone subscribes to the belief in Jesus, and those who don't believe in him will face no consequences.

7 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2023
Nwaotu10:

Your statements lack coherence!
Not everyone subscribes to the belief in Jesus, and those who don't believe in him will face no consequences.

Three minutes after you die, you will see things for yourself. Everyone created will acknowledge Jesus, its only a matter of when. In life or in death. And anyone who doesnt worship Him will be thrown into the furnace that burns for eternity

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Yoluba: 11:14am On Oct 18, 2023
Na because op no get money that’s why hin day talk like this
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by MuMuOnBail: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2023
Na wa ooo

To be frank they is nothing to be too serious about in this life, that is why I f*ck the best ladies, eat the best food, catch cruise here on Nairaland and twitter and live the best life.

I once had a heated argument with one of my staff on twitter he even called me a big fool without knowing he was insulting his boss.
I Laugh that day tire grin grin grin

Just enjoy your life and don't take unnecessary things serious.

Because like a long queue standing in an ATM machine waiting for their turn of withdrawal, that is how we are all waiting for our turn to kick bucket (Go home).

I have been around billionaires who died leaving their money for useless children, this men didn't even spend a reasonable amount on themselves.

My former security (Gateman) died because of Five thousand Naira for treatment, I was so angry that, I almost ran depressed for weeks. apart from his salaries the tips I normally give to that dude is more than 10K or even more some days.

Weather you are very rich or very poor, we are all heading towards one destination which is DEATH.

Just make use of the Best part of your life to impact people and the remaining part to FLEX ALL DAY!!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by DarkCaesar(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2023
NewManFred:
Life is a sick joke and we are all unwilling participants.

We all like to think we are special. As if our lives have some meaning. But in the end, we are all the play toys of death, being preserved and grown, until the day it decides to take us.

I've watched so many people die and seen so many dead bodies on documentaries and social media that I've become so disillusioned from life. All those people just like you, thought they had a purpose. Thought they were special; that someone out there was looking out for them. They had goals, dreams and aspirations.

But they were nothing but mere biological puppets. No different from the chickens we see on our streets everyday; created with the purpose to eat, breed and die. And everything they do in between only serves to propagate this sick joke.

Take a paper and a pen and write down all the things you want to achieve in life. Most of you will die before you achieve all of them. The few who are 'lucky' to achieve all will immediately feel a sinking emptiness after they do. Then will they realize that the joy and happiness they felt they'd get is only fleeting and quickly replaced by the need to do more. And they will keep chasing that 'more' until they die.

Sit back and look at the world. Pick a history book and read. Watch some war documentaries. Human life is fleeting and painful. It's all a big joke and whosoever created this world is not just psychopathic, but also sadistic.

The only constant in life is suffering. Nobody ever attains true happiness. What we experience is an illusion of happiness that gets washed away few seconds later by the rushing streams of reality.

What do you think makes you happy? Money? Well how much? The more money you make the more money you'll want to make and the harder you'll work to make sure the money remains. You'll still be sucked in an endless circle of money chasing.

Is it loved ones that make you happy? Well one day those loved ones will die and you will forever be left with the pain of that loss: a pain that will haunt you every minute of everyday. If they don't die before you die, then the constant fear of losing them is enough to suck away any joy or peace of mind that you think you deserve.

Is it sex that makes you happy, well you are no different from a dog that feels _horny and mates with another dog. The only difference is that you think you have free will, whereas you are being controlled by the same instinct to procreate, disguised under than a short-lived pleasure of sex. A pleasure that will bring more pain, heart-ache, disease and unfulfillment than whatever illusion of pleasure you have created..

Me Me Me. We are so obsessed with ourselves and our stupid needs grin and desires that we fail to see what's before our eyes. We are all in some sick twisted game designed by a sick twisted being, and none of us will get out alive.
And everyday we bring more and more people into this game and we celebrate it like it's a good thing; like we are doing them a favor.

The luckiest people on Earth are the babies that die during delivery. At least they didn't get to participate in this sick, twisted joke called life.
grin grin grin
You are as foolish as your post
Death is only the beginning….i don’t care what’s after here but i know here is a step to another life.
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by ReacherSaidNoth: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2023
Wujio:
Stop looking for physical proof before you choose to acknowledge God and worship Him, He won't be seen through such.
Stop polluting this thread with your religious mumbo jumbo. You are like a blind man attempting to lead those with sight. Shut up and let the thinkers philosophize.

10 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by olaxm: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
What is sin. An immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law. That is how sin is define by google.

Let me bring sin definition to the level you can relate to. Sin is simply your Act - Art -Earth without God. (Act - Art - Earth) sound very similar, if you're not used to vovel pronounciation.

According to Willie Jackson : Act is one piece.
Art is apply and mastering multi act. Learning the act might take you a day or a week. Learning the art is what takes the 10,000 hours.

Let me illustrate further.

Act = Do

Art = Past/Present/Future Do

Earth= Do Center

Life = Divine Power for Act - Art -Earth.

God is Life according to John 1 vs 4. God breathed life to a lifeless image called Adam. Adam power by God become a life entity that is created to do (act/art) on the earth. Gen 2 vs 7.

Gen 2 vs 18. God still do extra in perfection
for Adam by given same life he gave adam to animals and tell Adam to have deminion over them for the bliss in enternity.

Thereafter, Adam do (Act/Art) with the animals, BUT, still God know Adam wasn't pleased by the Act/Art Adam had with animals. God decided to bring another Adam from inside Adam!!. He himself confirmed from the Act/Art with Eve to God that God perfected everything by bring Eve to join him for Act/Art inside earth.

Gen 3. Adam and Eve did some wrong Act/Art that made them experience pains in the presence of God who empower them to life!. That why the bible say the wage of sin is death. God outlined pains they'll experience without him in Gen 3 vs 16 and 17. But, the overall consequences of Adam (ACT/ART) that come from pains was in last sentence Gen 3 vs 19. For you're dust and to dust to shall return. (Remember Adam was bring up from dust). No matter how hard you tried to stop human kids, they will always want to play with dust. I'm sure you hate doing that as an human adult and Imagine it again like on the principal that your parent may do something wrong before you're given birth to, which may result in pains for you.

What transpired between the creator of the Earth and Adam is actually unknown in perfect picture. So, since then and after then, We are all born by act/art of sin to die just like Adam and Eve and that why We all need Christ to be re-born again by God Spirit.

I pray God let you encounter Christ to ease your pains on the earth and re-enlist you for what Christ say to Nicodemus in John 3 vs 5.
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
Stop polluting this thread with your religious mumbo jumbo. You are like a blind man attempting to lead those with sight. Shut up and let the thinkers philosophize.

Away with your ignorance
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by MONEY247: 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
Life just a peice of rubbish.....
Living long is not a blessing.....

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Artiiclebeast: 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
sharpwriter:

Spend and enjoy your time jejely o... If you commit suicide, you'll be sent back to another body, born as a baby and grow to continue the lesson you didn't complete when you decided to call it quits grin cheesy

So it's good to complete your class and not drop out, lest you repeat cheesy cheesy cheesy

This kind of makes sense in a funny way....lol

No shortcut to our suffering for sure.

We must go through and complete it.

The question is:

What crime did we commit that are so unforgivable to deserve these hellish lessons?

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by albreezy4eva: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
Beautiful write-up Op. Anybody who has gotten to this point in life will tend to appreciate Science and scientist. Nevertheless I stand to be challenged that 90% of human deaths has a human to blame. From road accidents, to negligence, to gang wars and taking undue risk without considering the safety factor. The words "safety first" if heeded will reduce deaths drastically. Back to Science, scientist are working tirelessly to find workarounds to tackle deadly sicknesses and anti-aging. Now imagine life when they eventually do. Wish we had a group on probably WhatsApp where we can share knowledge on issues like these.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Artiiclebeast: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wujio:

We are unique. Creative and takented and capable of much. The universe exists because of us on it thats why there isnt life elsewhere. Enough of these despondents talk. When youre depressed get something to uploft your spirit leave soeeches alone. Life isnt an illusion

We were designed specifically in the image of a creative and Genius creator otherwise relative theory in quantum physics, chemistry and biology wouldnt exist. Thats why when you look into the human cells, molecules, atoms, deep space, beneath the ocean we see a synchorny of brilloance. Its the signature of God appending that He created and owns all.

Only a fool says God doesnt exist

Oh, come oh.

Do you truly believe we humans are the only ones in this universe with unique, creative, and talented abilities? Please, kindly have a rethink.

Other terrestrial beings hovering about keep peeking at us and seeing us the way we see the chickens, goats, and rams around us.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by creativehubb: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wujio:

Three minutes after you die, you will see things for yourself. Everyone created will acknowledge Jesus, its only a matter of when. In life or in death. And anyone who doesnt worship Him will be thrown into the furnace that burns for eternity
Nonsense talk, if you were born into a Muslim home you probably would have lived and die a Muslim, since we didn't choose where we are born into, the almighty is wise enough not to use religion as a criteria...that is even if what you are saying is true.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
creativehubb:

Nonsense talk, if you were born into a Muslim home you probably would have lived and die a Muslim, since we didn't choose where we are born into, the almighty is wise enough not to use religion as a criteria.

The Angels you meet in the judgement halls arent listening to any excuse. Once theres a default, its straight into the fire ! The central idea is every human would encounter the opportunity to know the truth. Infact in the very momet if judgement a screen pops out if the wall and begins ti show all the opportunities to change so there isnt excuse

Im a first generation Christian myself. I left lands, left oil palm proceeds, left crude oil in our ancestral lands to find God.
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by creativehubb: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wujio:

The Angels you meet in the judgement halls arent listening to any excuse. Once theres a default, its straight into the fire ! The central idea is every human would encounter the opportunity to know the truth. Infact in the very momet if judgement a screen pops out if the wall and begins ti show all the opportunities to change so there isnt excuse

Im a first generation Christian myself. I left lands, left oil palm proceeds, left crude oil in our ancestral lands to find God.
You are brainwashed, Christianity is a machination of Romans, those who executed Jesus 😆
It's a farce, when you die you will realize you were just a pawn of the Roman emperor Constantine...you will realize if your vibration is high enough, not this religious system you operate in, righteous because you are scared of hell.

3 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
creativehubb:

You are brainwashed, Christianity is a machination of Romans, those who executed Jesus 😆
It's a farce, when you die you will realize you were just a pawn of the Roman emperor Constantine.

Lolz. Just a few minutes in gell i spent ten years shaking from the trauma. Dont worry, if you want to go, no wahala. The only thing is that the decision cant be overturned once there
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
Go read the Qur'an,you'll find your purpose of creation.May Allah SWT guide you out of darkness and all other falsehoods.Amin
NewManFred:

We all like to think we are special. As if our lives have some meaning. But in the end, we are all the play toys of death, being preserved and grown, until the day it decides to take us.

I've watched so many people die and seen so many dead bodies on documentaries and social media that I've become so disillusioned from life. All those people just like you, thought they had a purpose. Thought they were special; that someone out there was looking out for them. They had goals, dreams and aspirations.

But they were nothing but mere biological puppets. No different from the chickens we see on our streets everyday; created with the purpose to eat, breed and die. And everything they do in between only serves to propagate this sick joke.

Take a paper and a pen and write down all the things you want to achieve in life. Most of you will die before you achieve all of them. The few who are 'lucky' to achieve all will immediately feel a sinking emptiness after they do. Then will they realize that the joy and happiness they felt they'd get is only fleeting and quickly replaced by the need to do more. And they will keep chasing that 'more' until they die.

Sit back and look at the world. Pick a history book and read. Watch some war documentaries. Human life is fleeting and painful. It's all a big joke and whosoever created this world is not just psychopathic, but also sadistic.

The only constant in life is suffering. Nobody ever attains true happiness. What we experience is an illusion of happiness that gets washed away few seconds later by the rushing streams of reality.

What do you think makes you happy? Money? Well how much? The more money you make the more money you'll want to make and the harder you'll work to make sure the money remains. You'll still be sucked in an endless circle of money chasing.

Is it loved ones that make you happy? Well one day those loved ones will die and you will forever be left with the pain of that loss: a pain that will haunt you every minute of everyday. If they don't die before you die, then the constant fear of losing them is enough to suck away any joy or peace of mind that you think you deserve.

Is it sex that makes you happy, well you are no different from a dog that feels _horny and mates with another dog. The only difference is that you think you have free will, whereas you are being controlled by the same instinct to procreate, disguised under than a short-lived pleasure of sex. A pleasure that will bring more pain, heart-ache, disease and unfulfillment than whatever illusion of pleasure you have created..

Me Me Me. We are so obsessed with ourselves and our stupid needs and desires that we fail to see what's before our eyes. We are all in some sick twisted game designed by a sick twisted being, and none of us will get out alive.
And everyday we bring more and more people into this game and we celebrate it like it's a good thing; like we are doing them a favor.

The luckiest people on Earth are the babies that die during delivery. At least they didn't get to participate in this sick, twisted joke called life.
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by creativehubb: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wujio:

Lolz. Just a few minutes in gell i spent ten years shaking from the trauma. Dont worry, if you want to go, no wahala. The only thing is that the decision cant be overturned once there
You be zombie, google origin of Christianity. Jesus didn't create Christian religion, his killers did. You are wasting your time... that's why it's filled with hypocrisy, materialism and monetization.

4 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
creativehubb:

You be zombie, google origin of Christianity. Jesus didn't create Christian religion, his killers did. You are wasting your time... that's why it's filled with hypocrisy, materialism and monetization.

Three minutes after the time you die, you will confirm for yourself
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by DyingFetus: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
Diego35M:
I've been thinking about this All My Life... Suicide is not a bad thing

Sucide is not a bad thing

Most people are just Simps at sucide

3 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by DyingFetus: 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Life's indeed meaningless

There's no God coming to save you, There are gods and Man's one of those gods and he creates god , moulds them in an image and gives them life

Heaven and hell doesn't exist, it's just all just an endless void

Nothing really matters

3 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
DyingFetus:
Life's indeed meaningless

There's no God coming to save you, There are gods and Man's one of those gods and he creates god , moulds them in an image and gives them life

Heaven and hell doesn't exist, it's just all just an endless void

Nothing really matters

Three minutes after death you will take back the statement
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Brownbetsport24: 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
sharpwriter:

And after waking up, what next?
brush your teeth, eat and go out.
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Brownbetsport24: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wujio:

We are unique. Creative and takented and capable of much. The universe exists because of us on it thats why there isnt life elsewhere. Enough of these despondents talk. When youre depressed get something to uploft your spirit leave soeeches alone. Life isnt an illusion

We were designed specifically in the image of a creative and Genius creator otherwise relative theory in quantum physics, chemistry and biology wouldnt exist. Thats why when you look into the human cells, molecules, atoms, deep space, beneath the ocean we see a synchorny of brilloance. Its the signature of God appending that He created and owns all.

Only a fool says God doesnt exist
baba is not anybodies fault,! Guys don feed up ni Jo, dey are tired.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Brownbetsport24: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wujio:

you don't mean it,u were in hel?

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by DeKing234: 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2023
NewManFred:

Me Me Me. We are so obsessed with ourselves and our stupid needs and desires that we fail to see what's before our eyes. We are all in some sick twisted game designed by a sick twisted being, and none of us will get out alive.

Thank You...you are a great thinker like me. Been pondering about Life. Pls share us ur WhatsApp number for part 2.

Mine is... 08068434007

As for meeeee.....Life is a game orchestrated by unknown being who existed when there was no existence.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Brownbetsport24: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
DarkCaesar:

grin grin grin
You are as foolish as your post
Death is only the beginning….i don’t care what’s after here but i know here is a step to another life.
you say what? u mean SC, oh myyy God
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
Brownbetsport24:
baba is not anybodies fault,! Guys don feed up ni Jo, dey are tired.

God hasbt left us unconsoled. There us massige wealth coming to Nigeria. It wont come the way of politics

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
NewManFred:

The problem is there is no enjoyment. Only pain, fear, unfulfillment, struggle and suffering.

Whatever enjoyment you think you experience will be immediately extinguished by the overwhelming harsh pressures of life.

LOGARITHM

Read a brief summary of this topic

Logarithm, the exponent or power to which a base must be raised to yield a given number. Expressed mathematically, x is the logarithm of n to the base b if bx = n, in which case one writes x = logb n.

For example, 23 = 8; therefore, 3 is the logarithm of 8 to base 2, or 3 = log2 8.
In the same fashion, since 102 = 100, then 2 = log10 100. Logarithms of the latter sort (that is, logarithms with base 10) are called common, or Briggsian, logarithms and are written simply log n.

When you speed up your brain function to think about the origin of life, the creator of the super program and earth as a super computer, suicide starts to creep in.
At this point, you need to find some pen and paper and start solving any mathematical problems

Logarithms is an age old simplified method for long, tedious calculations. You need it so that the program won't eliminate you.
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by MrBroke(m): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
Life is meaningless for Romance section grin
Are you trying to arouse death grin
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by OAChukwuebuka: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
@newmanfred
I've also thought about it, everything about human existence on earth thing just seems like an illusion, like the Matrix Movie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! / So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls / What's That Habit You Have Been Trying To Drop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.