Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. (5533 Views)

I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless / Ladies If Your Bf Has This Jean, You Are Just Wasting Your Time (pix included) / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by albreezy4eva: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
Wujio:

I haven't said only knowledge of God or Christian faith leads to wealth. Have I ?

No but you are invariably. Otherwise what glory are you talking about?
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
albreezy4eva:

No but you are invariably. Otherwise what glory are you talking about?

Wrongful Assumptions is half the cause of the worlds problems
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by albreezy4eva: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2023
Wujio:

Wrongful Assumptions is half the cause of the worlds problems

True my bad, but you won't deny your view is from a Christian point.
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by PoliteActivist: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
Raalsalghul:
I agree 100%.

Like Pansophist will say, enjoy your time and leave.

NewManFred:

The problem is there is no enjoyment. Only pain, fear, unfulfillment, struggle and suffering.

Whatever enjoyment you think you experience will be immediately extinguished by the overwhelming harsh pressures of life.

The big flaw in your thesis is that you ASSUME everyone experiences life same as you. From experience I'd say this is not the case. There are people whose lives are actually beautiful and ecstatic, who enjoy life. Then there are people who are in pure hell, of which the only real ultimate solution is suicide. And most times these have little to do with material things

3 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by bayfed: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
Most important reasons, why I stop been scared of anything about life. I have been thinking about this, all my life, why was I born, why I’ve go through all am going through to be successful, and yet nothing is guaranteed.

As long as no one is dying, am doing all I can, to enjoy this numbers life am given.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Minsk24: 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
OP i understand your frustrations, your assertion is very correct...we humans do not fully understand why we are here or the geo-politics surrounding our existence in this planet...
But one thing i can assure u is that, with advances in technology, humans will evolve to achieve happiness, look at how life expectancy has increased over centuries, all thanks to technology... imagine 100 years from now, humans develope technology to cure disease and stop aging, multi-lateralism is strengthened and a rule based world order becomes more efficient...
Humans develop technology to travel space , create more food, control weather. .e t.c
And the most important of all, humans finally answer the question of our existence , our history, if we alone in the universe and lots more ..
All these are possible, technology and global stability will improve human lives beyond our wildest dream...be optimistic, it may not happen in our lifetime ,but we should do our best to ensure good things ahead for the future generations

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me / Home Wrecker(pt 1) / Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.