Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. (5490 Views)

I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless / Ladies If Your Bf Has This Jean, You Are Just Wasting Your Time (pix included) / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
You are on point but we are not ready for that conversation.

5 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Edavi234: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
NewManFred:
Life is a sick joke and we are all unwilling participants.

We all like to think we are special. As if our lives have some meaning. But in the end, we are all the play toys of death, being preserved and grown, until the day it decides to take us.

I've watched so many people die and seen so many dead bodies on documentaries and social media that I've become so disillusioned from life. All those people just like you, thought they had a purpose. Thought they were special; that someone out there was looking out for them. They had goals, dreams and aspirations.

But they were nothing but mere biological puppets. No different from the chickens we see on our streets everyday; created with the purpose to eat, breed and die. And everything they do in between only serves to propagate this sick joke.

Take a paper and a pen and write down all the things you want to achieve in life. Most of you will die before you achieve all of them. The few who are 'lucky' to achieve all will immediately feel a sinking emptiness after they do. Then will they realize that the joy and happiness they felt they'd get is only fleeting and quickly replaced by the need to do more. And they will keep chasing that 'more' until they die.

Sit back and look at the world. Pick a history book and read. Watch some war documentaries. Human life is fleeting and painful. It's all a big joke and whosoever created this world is not just psychopathic, but also sadistic.

The only constant in life is suffering. Nobody ever attains true happiness. What we experience is an illusion of happiness that gets washed away few seconds later by the rushing streams of reality.

What do you think makes you happy? Money? Well how much? The more money you make the more money you'll want to make and the harder you'll work to make sure the money remains. You'll still be sucked in an endless circle of money chasing.

Is it loved ones that make you happy? Well one day those loved ones will die and you will forever be left with the pain of that loss: a pain that will haunt you every minute of everyday. If they don't die before you die, then the constant fear of losing them is enough to suck away any joy or peace of mind that you think you deserve.

Is it sex that makes you happy, well you are no different from a dog that feels _horny and mates with another dog. The only difference is that you think you have free will, whereas you are being controlled by the same instinct to procreate, disguised under than a short-lived pleasure of sex. A pleasure that will bring more pain, heart-ache, disease and unfulfillment than whatever illusion of pleasure you have created..

Me Me Me. We are so obsessed with ourselves and our stupid needs and desires that we fail to see what's before our eyes. We are all in some sick twisted game designed by a sick twisted being, and none of us will get out alive.
And everyday we bring more and more people into this game and we celebrate it like it's a good thing; like we are doing them a favor.

The luckiest people on Earth are the babies that die during delivery. At least they didn't get to participate in this sick, twisted joke called life.

This is a beautiful write up and also a sad reality.

Before religious beliefs what was? Even those that sold religion to Africa took advantage of the people they sold it to and as a result of that, slave trade reigned supreme for decades.

Religion brought about a soft landing of what reality is and should be. It brought fear to the heart of man ( but the outcome still remains the same) - PAIN AND DEATH . Irrespective of one's purpose, pursuit, status, achievements, belief, etc..

The parable about the shared talent to different people in the Bible would make one feel stupid and also look like an ingrate..

Your write up is beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by BItt: 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wujio:

Three minutes after you die, you will see things for yourself. Everyone created will acknowledge Jesus, its only a matter of when. In life or in death. And anyone who doesnt worship Him will be thrown into the furnace that burns for eternity

Have you died before

5 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Intoboy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
Jakumo:

Despite my having no credentials as a mental health expert, a perusal of the above writeup paints the writer as a clinically depressed individual who is clearly suicidal and could at some point take their own life. There is not one single shred of positive thought evident in the above diatribe, which dwells on the writer's bitter resignation to accept sadness and rage as a lifetime's abiding philosophies.

Life is what you make it. If you see only negative aspects of everything about you, then logically your descent into despair will naturally follow, with the very real possibility that such a complete abandonment of hope will ultimately lead to self-harm or suicide. All the best with your doom and gloom, NewManFred. As for me I am about to hang pipe to a smoking hot 22-year old woman whose delectable and super sexy physique could easily ignite a civil war.

I vividly disagree with you,i mean this so called life on earth is a disaster no one can explain...if you try hard not to look at the negativity it comes with you'll be so stuck when it Hits you hard...i mean we work hard vigorously everyday to make sure life continues without knowing if we will live to see the next day,no real love, nobody to trust everyone is fuckin pretending to be real until they at your back...i won't say the Master planner of this whole bullshit called life is a sadistic but this is the worst plan i have ever come across

5 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Brandiebird: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
albreezy4eva:
Beautiful write-up Op. Anybody who has gotten to this point in life will tend to appreciate Science and scientist. Nevertheless I stand to be challenged that 90% of human deaths has a human to blame. From road accidents, to negligence, to gang wars and taking undue risk without considering the safety factor. The words "safety first" if heeded will reduce deaths drastically. Back to Science, scientist are working tirelessly to find workarounds to tackle deadly sicknesses and anti-aging. Now imagine life when they eventually do. Wish we had a group on probably WhatsApp where we can share knowledge on issues like these.

This would make sense if biology wasn’t a thing. People who are healthy and safety minded still get cancer and die while people who are risky in all aspects live longer. There is no manual to life, we all have different expiration dates.
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
BItt:

Have you died before

They exists ways and steps to take to see The Afterlife. The first is a close relationship with The Divine !
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by BItt: 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
DyingFetus:

Sucide is not a bad thing

Most people are just Simps at sucide

I have always wanted to ask this question, what age is the best to commit suicide?
I figure out, if one wants to escape this present reality and not reincarnate into this present state or life, is there a best age to commit suicide?

I feel if one commit suicide at the wrong age, one may be sent back to Nigeria or a much tougher life

I have always wanted to create a thread about it but I don't want to be criticized

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by androidFather: 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wujio:

If you see hell for three minutes, you wont be saying all you have here. I wish you luck.

Make i ask these questions:
1. Anybody don see this hell fire before? Any proof or just biblical reading?

2. If someone die, the body and brain rotten. Abeg which body fire wan burn again. Or which brain the person wan carry go hellfire?

3. If person die, all memory wiped out, how the person wan take know say him exist before?

4. How many people don die since world existence, where for hell or heaven wan contain all of them?

5. According to Christianity, person wey kill, commit so many sins but when he ask forgiveness from God before he died he will go heaven but contrary, person wey dey do good ever since, only one sin he committed, he will go hell. What kind, type of wicked God will allow that?

6. According to religion, God created man, but his servant he created called Lucifer ruined human mind and could not destroy that servant or kill him. But compete with him, afraid of him. That means devil is also god on his own not servant. How can a God be afraid of mere servant he created. Abeg this story get k-leg.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by RawSex(m): 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
BItt:

I have always wanted to ask this question, at what age is the best to commit suicide?
I figure out, if one wants to escape this present reality and not reincarnate into this present state or life, is there a best age to commit suicide?

I feel if one commit suicide at the wrong age, one may be sent back to Nigeria or a much tougher life

I have always wanted to create a thread about it but I don't want to be criticized
Lol, you're a clown grin
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by killsmith(f): 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2023
In philosophy we call it nihilism and absurdism, which is an extreme form.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by franklingud(m): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
@NewManFred allow me to summarize your statements.

Life is truly vanity. Meaningless.

No matter what you do in this life, you can never find true happiness.

Money, women, power, Fame can never give you true happiness and peace of mind.

The only thing that will give you happiness and peace of mind is knowing your purpose in life.

I mean the true purpose why you were created in the first place.

Believe it or not, the true purpose you were created in this world is to know the ONE that created you.

That ONE that created you is nobody else but God the father of all creation, He is the UNCREATED CREATOR. Believe it or not.

The moment you accept this TRUTH and recognize the ELOHIM of creation, your life will have a purpose and a true MEANING.

Because God Himself is life and HIS SIGNATURE is in every human being on earth.

Believe it or not. QED

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by franklingud(m): 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
androidFather:

2. If someone die, the body and brain rotten. Abeg which body fire wan burn again. Or which brain the person wan carry go hellfire?

3. If person die, all memory wiped out, how the person wan take know say him exist before?

4. How many people don die since world existence, where for hell or heaven wan contain all of them?

5. According to Christianity, person wey kill, commit so many sins but when he ask forgiveness from God before he died he will go heaven but contrary, person wey dey do good ever since, only one sin he committed, he will go hell. What kind, type of wicked God will allow that?

6. According to religion, God created man, but his servant he created called Lucifer ruined human mind and could not destroy that servant or kill him. But compete with him, afraid of him. That means devil is also god on his own not servant. How can a God be afraid of mere servant he created. Abeg this story get k-leg.
Don't be deceived bro.

The okro seed can never grow taller than the one who planted it.

Satan and all his cohorts already know their final destination which is hell fire.

That's why they are doing all they can to drag as many people as possible to help with them on that day.

God gave everybody freedom to do as they please including the devil/satan.
But remember that the end of the wicked and evil is always disastrous.

Don't be confused bro

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by killsmith(f): 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
OAChukwuebuka:
@newmanfred
I've also thought about it, everything about human existence on earth thing just seems like an illusion, like the Matrix Movie
The matrix movie is actually about society being a big giant lie sold to enslave humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by killsmith(f): 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
franklingud:

Don't be deceived bro.

Satan and all his cohorts already know their final destination which is hell fire.

That's why they are doing all they can to drag as many people as possible to help with them on that day.

Don't be confused bro
. The bible was given to you by the satanic Vatican and the genocidal British government that kidnapped over 100 million blacks for slavery. Wake up!

5 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Brandiebird: 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2023
killsmith:
. The bible was given to you by the satanic Vatican and the genocidal British government that kidnapped over 100 million blacks for slavery. Wake up!

Christianity was in Ethiopia before it reached Europe so stop regurgitating this lie that the white man brought it to Africa.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by killsmith(f): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Brandiebird:

Christianity was in Ethiopia before it reached Europe so stop regurgitating this lie that the white man brought it to Africa.
Read properly I said the bible, not Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by November24(f): 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
Uselh patients roaming here
shocked
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by akinade28(f): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
BItt:

I have always wanted to ask this question, at what age is the best to commit suicide?

Why do you want escape this present state or life. Yes, life can be tough and you don't always get what you deserve or want.

What if you have only one chance to life and there is no chance for reincarnation? What if the reincarnation is worse, will you quit again?

Consider removing suicidal thoughts completely from your mind. Strive to give this present life your best, do all it takes to make it count. Choose to be happy and content. This will put you at peace.

This is better than hoping for a reincarnation that might be worse and or may never come.
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by franklingud(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
killsmith:
I am very much awake bro, but continue believing whatever you believe till the day it happens.

Don't say I didn't warn you about the rapture when the boat flys.
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by November24(f): 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
NewManFred:
Life is a sick joke and we are all unwilling participants.

We all like to think we are special. As if our lives have some meaning. But in the end, we are all the play toys of death, being preserved and grown, until the day it decides to take us.

I've watched so many people die and seen so many dead bodies on documentaries and social media that I've become so disillusioned from life. All those people just like you, thought they had a purpose. Thought they were special; that someone out there was looking out for them. They had goals, dreams and aspirations.

But they were nothing but mere biological puppets. No different from the chickens we see on our streets everyday; created with the purpose to eat, breed and die. And everything they do in between only serves to propagate this sick joke.

Take a paper and a pen and write down all the things you want to achieve in life. Most of you will die before you achieve all of them. The few who are 'lucky' to achieve all will immediately feel a sinking emptiness after they do. Then will they realize that the joy and happiness they felt they'd get is only fleeting and quickly replaced by the need to do more. And they will keep chasing that 'more' until they die.

Sit back and look at the world. Pick a history book and read. Watch some war documentaries. Human life is fleeting and painful. It's all a big joke and whosoever created this world is not just psychopathic, but also sadistic.

The only constant in life is suffering. Nobody ever attains true happiness. What we experience is an illusion of happiness that gets washed away few seconds later by the rushing streams of reality.

What do you think makes you happy? Money? Well how much? The more money you make the more money you'll want to make and the harder you'll work to make sure the money remains. You'll still be sucked in an endless circle of money chasing.

Is it loved ones that make you happy? Well one day those loved ones will die and you will forever be left with the pain of that loss: a pain that will haunt you every minute of everyday. If they don't die before you die, then the constant fear of losing them is enough to suck away any joy or peace of mind that you think you deserve.

Is it sex that makes you happy, well you are no different from a dog that feels _horny and mates with another dog. The only difference is that you think you have free will, whereas you are being controlled by the same instinct to procreate, disguised under than a short-lived pleasure of sex. A pleasure that will bring more pain, heart-ache, disease and unfulfillment than whatever illusion of pleasure you have created..

Me Me Me. We are so obsessed with ourselves and our stupid needs and desires that we fail to see what's before our eyes. We are all in some sick twisted game designed by a sick twisted being, and none of us will get out alive.
And everyday we bring more and more people into this game and we celebrate it like it's a good thing; like we are doing them a favor.

The luckiest people on Earth are the babies that die during delivery. At least they didn't get to participate in this sick, twisted joke called life.

Be real bro.
Kill ya self and be free from all the stress
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by killsmith(f): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
franklingud:

I am very much awake bro, but continue believing whatever you believe till the day it happens.

Don't say I didn't warn you about the rapture when the boat flys.
There is no rapture. Just a reset of the control system.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by MrPOTUS: 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wujio:
God is not a sick twisted being. Lucky to be stillborn at birth ? And who says such a soul couldnt reincarnate into another womb across the planet ?

We must detach excessive zeal for things, this way we can enjoy each moment, savor the air we breathe, enjoy the water we drink. Life is best for eating, drinking and taking things a step at a time

Now, i sense your frustration. The daily troubles of life and all of lifs stress from childhood to grave and it all feels empty.

Whats the purpose to come with bright ideas, end up in a rat race and die trying to reach them.

First of all, those people you saw dead and you felt had over flated sense of importance but yet were ordinary werent ordinary. Not in the slightest. Many people get killed both in the real sense and destinally so they do not achieve destiny.

Pur goal isnt life on earth. But the aftermath of this plane. If you had remaiend in the world before this and you were to move from there to eternity from life before earth, you wont have the gists to share woth others when everyone begins to talk about their lifetime on earth

We all were blank slates in The Creator, we came here to be expressed, to find meaning, to fill up the soul, gather experiences, get nourshed by these experiences as we then transition into more fuller experiences than we would have had in prelife without coming here.

Life is not a waste andafter death you would realize even the smallest kind acts you did were noted and would be repaid. So accumulate as much good will with each passing day and stop overworrying and trying to find deep meaning in everything

I get u bro.

Many times, I wish I'd died from birth.

Life is full of suffering and the end, no one comes out alive 😓

When I see how people are so scared of death and preserve their lives, I cringe.

It's well.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by androidFather: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
franklingud:

Don't be deceived bro.

Don't be confused bro

Stop beating round the bush if you have no answers to my questions.

Your talk is meaningless and pointless to my questions

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by okoroemeka(m): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
NewManFred:

Whatever being that created this world and allows everything that goes on to thrive, is nothing but a pure sadistic psychopath.

We are all in a prison. But the most efficient prisons are the ones where the prisoners don't even know they are in prison.

If reincarnation is true, then it even makes the sick joke called life even sicker. Not only do you suffer and chase shadows until you die, you reincarnate in another body and repeat the same process without memory of your previous suffering. This is even worse than what I described earlier. It's the recycling of meaninglessly

No one ever enjoys any moment. It's a lie fed to us. As long as we have unmet needs and unfulfilled desires, as long as we we have lost loved ones and suffered heartbreaks, the unfulfillment and pain from these always hovers over our minds even when we are 'enjoying a moment'

Eating, drinking and taking things a step at a time is the same things animals do repeatedly everyday. We aren't any different. The only difference is that we have the ability to see just how meaningless it all is.
what about the sick joke called heaven,were a conscious soul will go after death and relive forever,beating gongs,blowing trumpets and singing praise from eternity to eternity,is that not the biggest curse?for a soul to live forever,anybody that says he or she knows were a soul goes after death is either a liar or fool,only our ability of been conscious that we are human beings makes us different from animals

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by androidFather: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
okoroemeka:
what about the sick joke called heaven,were a conscious soul will go after death and relive forever,beating gongs,blowing trumpets and singing praise from eternity to eternity,is that not the biggest curse?for a soul to live forever,anybody that says he or she knows were a soul goes after death is either a liar or fool,only our ability of been conscious that we are human beings makes us different from animals

I don't think there's another existence after death, else where are the trillions dead people since human creation?

Another thing they say is that the dead sha rise when Jesus comes. Abeg which body or skeleton dem wan form again after their body and skeleton don turn to sand and possibly other living thing ate up the body and bones.

All these lies is to put fear for humans brain.
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by BItt: 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
okoroemeka:

I have been sad for days now but this made me laugh. I never had an idea someone else in this world find it hilarious as much as I do.
I am free but I will play gongs,blowing trumpets and singing praise from eternity to eternity hahaha

3 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
androidFather:

You are obviously far from God with this question

How many people don die since world existence, where for hell or heaven wan contain all of them?

Go and google the number of planets scientists have discovered and then imagine what the capacity of God would be to provide space for each individual that accepts to do His will
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
okoroemeka:

Don't make arguements based on biases you have. I know you have an unrepentant habit for having random sex without control and not wanting to give this up would make you come up with whatever claims that God is to be mocked. My friend, God can not be mocked, what a man sows, he shall reap. If you choose not to accept God because of your spurious sexual escapades, at least don't block the path of willing people

Eternity is an existence, not a choir to sing and sing only
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
BItt:

I have been sad for days now but this made me laugh. I never had an idea someone else in this world find it hilarious as much as I do.
I am free but I will play gongs,blowing trumpets and singing praise from eternity to eternity hahaha

You mock like the way they do in the marine kingdom. Ofcourse we know not everyone online is pure human. Continue to deceive yourself. God can not be mocked, few minutes after death, you will be humbled
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
androidFather:

I don't think there's another existence after death, else where are the trillions dead people since human creation?

Another thing they say is that the dead sha rise when Jesus comes. Abeg which body or skeleton dem wan form again after their body and skeleton don turn to sand and possibly other living thing ate up the body and bones.

All these lies is to put fear for humans brain.

You can choose to believe that after death you would have eternal life through Christ, or eternal damnation in unquenching fire. The choose is yours. The same way gravity exists and operates without your beliefs is the same way The Kingdom of God doesn't need your personal opinion to exist and operate
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by BItt: 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wujio:

You mock like the way they do in the marine kingdom. Ofcourse we know not everyone online is pure human. Continue to deceive yourself. God can not be mocked, few minutes after death, you will be humbled

Haaa God abeg o grin grin
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
BItt:

Haaa God abeg o grin grin

When you go seven days dry fasting and simply say the words, I want to see, you will see if there isn't another world unseen to the natural eyes. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Graduate To Marry A Non Graduate / s / Broke Up With Boyfriend Want Him Back -help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.